Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Columbia, SC

111 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 15 306 értékelés megtekintése
Good and bad
Kitchen cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2019, december 27.
I've been working for chick fil a for over 10 years ..one of the best restaurants to work for. Customers are the best...the employees are the best also.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Nice place
CASHIER/CREW CHICK FIL A (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2019, november 20.
Working their was pretty fun. Learn different jobs if asked. The only store with 2 windows in drive through. Great teamwork skills. Say my pleasure. She great customers
Chick fil a
Cashier/Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2019, november 16.
Working here has its perks and it’s disadvantages. If you are not a people person then it’s not a job for you. You will be pushed, you will need to be fast moving to keep up with the fast steady pace of this job.
Love this place
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2019, november 11.
My very first job and it was great. I got the experience I needed and found great friends. There were times where there was stress and very fast passed but I enjoyed working there and would hope to work there again.
awesome place to work
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2019, október 19.
Chic fil a is really different from any other fast food restaurant. everything around there is professional and even though we may deal with customers sometimes that may be rude we know that working in customer service you are gonna always have that and we don't let that bother us.
Very Stressful
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2019, október 15.
The people are very nice but the job is stressful. It is a good starting job I just don't enjoy fast food especially as a job. I have no complaints about the store or the people though.
Back of House Cook
Hospitality Professional (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2019, október 9.
Really enjoyed working here. I found everyone happy and funny at the job. I never got mad at work or had a problem with anyone. This is the best fast food place i ever worked at
Productive and Fast Service
Cashier/drive-thru Cashier/ Training Coach (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2019, október 3.
- Positive work environment and good management
- Fast service and a constant moving pace
- Flexible hours
- Connect with Guest to improve work environment
Very fast pace
Data entry / customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2019, szeptember 29.
the job overall is fast pace and a typical customer service environment. great for people who never had a job or someone just looking for side money but definitely not for a main source of income.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to learn leadership
ASSISTANT MGR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2019, szeptember 24.
Great place to work and learn great skills for the work force the culture is outsta ding. Great place to get a job and advance in your career. I enjoyed the s heckle I worked that was great.
Nice place to work
Cook/Prep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2019, augusztus 27.
Beware of working with the family member's. If you have a disagreement with one you have a problem with the other. Bad Night Kitchen Supervisor. Drama
Productive, fast-paced, and fun
Hospitality/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2019, augusztus 16.
A typical word day consisted of checking to see where I would be working and my focus of the night, stocking at all possible times, and making sure guests are satisfied. All of the managers I worked with were positive, and enthusiastic. The hardest part of the job is remembering to stay busy, there is no idle time while you're on the clock, every second must be productive. I enjoyed being there on my bad days, because everyone was close, they were like a family.
Cool
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2019, augusztus 16.
It’s an amazing place to work with amazing people. The food is awesome and the restaurant is always cleaned. Every team member did their part to make the day go seamlessly as possible.
1,0
annoying
Chick Fil A/ Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2019, július 28.
I worked here for over 3 years and it was a pain. the managers were unprofessional and would blame workers on things they should be doing. they are lazy and uncooperative.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
productive and fast pase
BOH Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2019, július 8.
Chick-fil-a employees are very productive. This company is fun place to work at. they are family oriented and a great positive environment to be. Clean and neat.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a relief and stree-free!!!
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2019, június 21.
I would love to work at Chick-Fil-A!!! It is absolutely amazing at Chick-Fil-A and I recommend anyone to apply at Chick-Fil-A!!! You will be glad you did!!!
Free lunches
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very stressful, difficult to find good coworkers
CASHIER/TEAM MEMBER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2019, június 17.
I was always the one people would use to get their work done. No one else would stock fridges or clean tables, but they would never hesitate to ask me because they knew I would do it.

I also had a bad experience with a "wanna-be" manager/team leader who dropped a box on my head and would lie to my manager about me taking long lunch breaks (they would only give us 15 minutes and sometimes they would "forget" to give me my break until it was time for me to clock out).

Overall, I had a miserable last few months at Chick-fil-A; I never earned more than $8/hr and the working conditions were really rough at times. I don't mind working, but I refuse to do it solo rather than as a team.
adaptive
Kitchen Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2019, június 7.
chic fil a molded me to be a better worker and overall person seriously. Help me to be more vocal and increased my people management skills to another level
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
not a good place to work in my opinion
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2019, június 4.
You come in and its busy everyday. If this is your first job yea you will get your first job experience and learn something but if this is not your first job then you will pretty much know everything.
free lunches
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work that strives to provide superior customer services
Front of House Hostess (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2019, május 30.
Would be nice if benefits were an option for part time employees . I have no cons I’ve enjoyed my time thus far. It’s a Christian base company and that’s a plus. You never hear any bad language & all employees respect each other
Company pay a $6.00 stipend for lunch
No benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van