Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Columbia, MD

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Columbia, MD19 értékelés
19 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 024 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Couldn't have asked for a better place to work
I've worked at Chick-Fil-A for the past five years and it really is as amazing as most people say. The management and store owner truly care about each employee and are always looking out for us. An A+ rating from me
4 stars.
You learn how to take orders, bag food, and do various cleaning tasks after closing to set up for the next day. You can work mornings or nights. It’s pretty exciting to work there, if there’s not too much drama in your work place. Nothing is too hard to learn at the job. You typically switch what you do at work each shift, you’re never just bagging or just taking orders, unless you’re new (but you learn.)
worst place to work
Manager with poor skills, poor management, the hardest place to work, not flexible, family-oriented business, good time team at times but unsteady schedule based on manager preference
Good service, always busy
Busy work day, co workers are friendly, Some customers are difficult so you have to know how to be patient and deal with them, shifts feel long, I have experienced many customer service
good food
i was a teenager it was my first job and i experience how people can get quite contentious about there food , i worked long hours and had to be extremely polite
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast paced but fun!
When I first started training, it was very stressful because of how quick you have to move during rushes, but once you get a flow going and learn the basics, you'll develop your own system and be just as quick as everyone else! I loved coming to work pretty much every day, and it really is great to put a smile on your customer's faces. Make your job YOUR job and take care of your customers!!
Pro érvek
great team work, get trained for most stations
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work with kind, great people.
As a cashier at Chic Fil A you will be working directly with customers in a friendly but fast paced environment. You need to be able to have great customer service skills and work fast on the register.
Discounted meals
Short breaks
Productive, life experience
When you work at chik fil a you build a relationship with your coworkers, learning that each person has their own hardships. Chik fil a allows you to learn, provides experience within a customer service aspect in which you can apply to any job in order to better yourself and be humble.
Great work enviornment
Great place to learn the in's an outs of dinning while enhancing your customer service. The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with the guests.
I loved working for Chik fil A
The management here was awesome. I always felt valued and I left with a family for life. I worked at a pretty popular store so the pace was pretty much always fast.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and fast paced environment. Mangers were awesome and full of energy. I usually looked forward to going to work most days because the people that I worked with made it that way for me and they were like family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good start to the work world
The job is good for high school students or people getting started in the work world. There is really no advancement. There were many customers to handle on a daily basis, behind the counter is crowded. And you have to watch yourself because other employees may steal from your register. I learned how to handle transactions.
Pro érvek
One free meal, works with school schedule
Everything else
Sorry place to work!
This job isn't worth two cents. I hated every minute of it and the customers suck! They expect you to be a frickin' robot and to have this fake grin plastered on your face! I never felt more suffocated at a job and God forbid if you look upset on the front line. They write you up for stupid stuff and show favoritism. The owner that is there now needs to go back to hick town he came from with his superficial self!!! Don't work for CFA . It never is a so called "great day at Chick fil a!" Petty people!!!
Set my own schedule
Kontra érvek
Do I really need to get into that???!!!! There are too many to list!
Exceptionally Unmatched
Chick Fil A provides a lovely work environment also ecstatic customer service. Ensuring every guest is treated with the highest respect and consideration. Healthy and fast food served fresh and efficient with Sundays off,
Sundays off
No facial Hiar
Simple
A typical day at work consists of working at the place your assigned to. For example, I go in at four and could be assigned to work at the cashier then around 8 I could get switched to working at the drive through register or headset. At 10pm we close and clean up. It's simple. I learned how to work the register, make milkshakes, and how to react to when their is a problem with a customer. The co-workers and managers are nice, however, sometimes then can be very unprofessional. The hardest part of the job is dealing with customers and keeping calm during a bad situation. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to meet new people everyday.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, student scholarship, debatable schedule .
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a fast paced work environment but all together a fun work environment in the back. Basically everyone got along and would be able to joke with each other.
a great place to work
out of all the jobs ive had i would say this was the most fun but yet hard working jobs ive had
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productivity, efficiency and the Best customer service
I would arrive at 5:00 am and do the inventory for next day. open the store and begin the day with breakfast (Transition between breakfast and lunch is always hectic / but nothing impossible). Every employee new what they had to do and when they had to it. knowing the position of everyone while working in a pretty busy work place is always the key for a smooth day at work with the highest efficiency. I would basic train anybody new to the company and deal with any customer difficulty.
free lunch
no benefits at all
Fast paced but Fun Workplace
A typical day at work involves doing your assigned task for the day (we rotate daily), assisting other team members with getting food out to the customers on time and/or cleaning the kitchen area. I've learned how to have fun while working but still being able to focus on getting the job done through team work and individual diligence. The management team is great, they make sure to handle all concerns and issues promptly and appropriately, sometimes things can get confusing due to the constantly fast pace of daily activity during peak times of the year. Co-workers are great, helpful, instructive and fun to be around. The hardest part of the job would be learning how to perform a specific task at first. The most enjoyable part of the job is the fact you are at the mall, working with amiable and sociable people while being paid a relatively good wage compared to other fast food type jobs, Chick-Fil-A truly is a different type of establishment
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés