Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Colorado Springs, CO

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Colorado Springs, CO62 értékelés
62 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 030 értékelés megtekintése
They make good chicken
It is a great place to work.I learned how to have good customer service skills, keeping the work environment and dining are clean and up to regulatory standards.
Being a worker
Depending on your manager you could have a great time or a bad time.. It was both for me. Don't care to much about co workers you'll get in trouble. Certain managers pick favorites. Dining room hosts are not paid well and front of house does nothing to very little to help them. On the positive side there is a level of care and flexibility I have never seen before in other resturants.
High paced work
I enjoyed my time working for this company and wound recommend it to other people who enjoy a high paced work environment. The trainers explained everything very well
Fast paced, rewarding company
Be prepared to learn and act fast. Self-discipline will give you the opportunity to advance. If you are proactive and show faithful stewardship then you will be in good.
Free meals
No down time
Cashier
We are required to say my pleasure. We are given red polos that have a specific soot to put your name tag. We are given a black pair of pants and belt.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Encouraging Workers, Happy Environment
Management is very encouraging and inspiring. The ability to be yourself is a treasure in this place. Being autistic, I felt like I was treated as a person, not someone with a mental disability. While I did have small modifications made to help improve my performance, I felt like I thrived there, learning how to communicate and socialize, how to prioritize, and I learned a small bit about marketing.
Pro érvek
Good pay, excellent people, feeling appreciated, being encouraged.
Kontra érvek
Very little room for advancement.
Productive and Fast Paced enviornment
Throughout the job we face the customers that are rude and mean but we are taught how to deal with them and how they are going to feel if we ask a simple question. We learn how to treat a customer like family rather then someone we may see the next time we are working, we are shown how to treat them like a family member or a friend.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a great company, but I am looking for better opportunities.
Chick fil a is one of the top leading fast food companies to work for. It has been fun and I’ve learned every position of the store. The leaders I’ve worked under have taught me how to open and close the store.
Excellent
Chickfila is a wonderful company. It is a great place to start out and perfect high school job. It was a great place to transition but is not a good fit for me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall, great first aorkit experience
Flexible with employees, fast paced, nice place to work. Not something to make into a career. Management can be a bit hectic. Work is easy to learn but hard to master.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A pleasant time being a part of their team
Their team was extremely fast paced everyone one was friend yet everything was very strong based and made sure customers were the first thing not their mind I loved how they welcomed me in the work place and would go back if I were able to get full time or salary
Great work place
Kontra érvek
Could be stressful to some
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall very productive workplace with nice people
Coworkers are nice and always check in with everyone to see how their day is going. However, it is stressful environment that has many rushes throughout the shift. Lots of hard-work with not many times to rest
$8 to spend on a meal when you work
Kontra érvek
Bad management, no credit given to individuals that deserve it.
I enjoyed the job
Chick fil a is one of the best jobs you can have for your first job. I have worked there for over 2 years and have enjoyed most of my time there. Everyone is really nice and down to earth.
Good hours
Kontra érvek
Having to put a fake smile on
great
helpful they are next to you every step of the way show you how to do your job and when your all trained up you should be able to understand the basic needs of chick fil a
Look around first.
I have worked at a few CFA’s. One operator took things seriously, was stern but gracious and generous. When you had a concern, especially concerning the guest they listened and wanted to help
You become better. Typically hired outstanding employees which a few have become my life long friends! This store was in Colorado Springs. I have many friends who have said they just don’t find the same experience any other Cfa locations.

I have found this to be true. The other operator was the opposite. There was little organization, communication, and effort to serve the guys. Look around and eat lunch at that Cfa and see if the employees are happy. See if the managers are present and available to help.
Great job
Chick Fil a is a great first job or for a high school student. It’s a fast paced job. The people are very friendly and they work with whatever schedule you have.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Be professional and be good at your good have a good attitude about your job!!!!
Be professional and courteous and any profession you are in. Also to be polite and know your product and how to handle and approach the customer in a respectful manor
Cfa
I enjoyed my job at CFA, some management was hard but in general it was a great job and I would highly recommend. As long as you have an outgoing personality, you’ll thrive.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace and good quality
Our motto was to do things with quality, accuracy and speed, and in that same order. We were trained to perform and learn things thoroughly and to the best of our ability. We had to give our best in everything we did, whether that be preparing and delivering food, customer service, and contributing to a respectful, fast pace environment.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, great staff and management, friendly environment
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, stressful, angry customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A is a great company to work for. They really care about their employees and their guests.
A typical day of work at Chick-fil-A includes hard work and busy breakfast/lunch/dinner rushes. However, there are many opportunities for refreshment and socialization with other workers. Most rewarding are the many contacts with guests throughout the day. Focusing on others and on service can really change how you look at the world around you.
Pro érvek
Free/reduced meals; leader support; many opportunities for growth
Kontra érvek
It is hard work sometimes - you have to be willing to do the work.
It was great (in theory) Just had a bad store
I loved working at Chick-fil-a, and am proud that it was my first job and it's on my resume. However, my store specifically was going through massive amounts of transition for about a solid year, and it was chaotic every moment. From the new employees to high up in management, everyone was complaining and grumbling about there job, and it was really hard to stir up a positive work environment.

On the learning side of things, Chick really set me up well for any customer service job! I am more confident to step into a customer service role knowing that I have good backing from Chick.
Great Foundation For Any Customer Service Job
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés