Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Colorado Springs, CO

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
72 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 137 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick Fil A is known for it’s great customer service and it should also be known for great employee care and development. I have always felt cared for at Chick Fil A by my fellow team members, my managers, and the store owner. They have always had my best interests at heart for my personal development and my growth and dedication to my job and team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I mostly enjoy working at chick fil a I have worked at multiple of them depending on owner operator and management and everything as to if the job is great can be stressful and can be a little hard at times but can also be very rewarding
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would highly advise to stay away from chick fil a at the citadel. The moral and management is very poor. And more often you are overworked and the directors never help with anything. The owner is so cheap that they even reuse the dirty cups that fall on the floor and have dirt and grime on them.
Good food
Poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
The chick-fil-a in citadel mall was one of my favorite places to work, That was until we got new management and a whole new team. The new manger came to our store and did a total 360 on how we ran our store. The new manger wasn’t very understanding on situations that had been happening with employees.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Chick-fil-A is very difficult due to unfair management, an owner who doesn’t try to fix situations, and progressing up into management is difficult due to management being lazy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My particular business has a very inviting environment. The owners of the franchise are very giving, both with hours and giving their own personal finances to benefit their employees. The work is very extensive and difficult especially if you work in the kitchen. Most of the employees are simply just starting their work experience and therefore don't have much experience with people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very stressful environment and I couldn't help but notice many people we're not respectful around other co-workers It could get stressful at times but help was limited
Good people
No benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unfortunately the level of enjoyment of the job relied on the managers personalities. The job can be physically draining. From constantly cleaning up the same areas, to mopping the entire floor when the store is closed.
Environment, coworkers, free food
Kontra érvek
long hours, management, work system
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to work for, but with working in the kitchen it would get to almost 90 degrees back there and the problem would never get fixed. Pay was okay. If you were sick and needed to call off, it would be close to impossible to find someone to cover you. 90 percent of the time in that case they would still make you come to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick Fil A Northgate is the worst possible place to work. Management shows constant disrespect and inappropriate behavior towards employees. They play favorites and only promote whom they are friends with. Management can be seen constantly joking about other team members in front of their face or behind their back. It is an ill run, poorly monitored Chick Fil A location.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a great place to work.I learned how to have good customer service skills, keeping the work environment and dining are clean and up to regulatory standards.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Depending on your manager you could have a great time or a bad time.. It was both for me. Don't care to much about co workers you'll get in trouble. Certain managers pick favorites. Dining room hosts are not paid well and front of house does nothing to very little to help them. On the positive side there is a level of care and flexibility I have never seen before in other resturants.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my time working for this company and wound recommend it to other people who enjoy a high paced work environment. The trainers explained everything very well
Munkahelyi kultúra
Be prepared to learn and act fast. Self-discipline will give you the opportunity to advance. If you are proactive and show faithful stewardship then you will be in good.
Free meals
No down time
Munkahelyi kultúra
We are required to say my pleasure. We are given red polos that have a specific soot to put your name tag. We are given a black pair of pants and belt.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is very encouraging and inspiring. The ability to be yourself is a treasure in this place. Being autistic, I felt like I was treated as a person, not someone with a mental disability. While I did have small modifications made to help improve my performance, I felt like I thrived there, learning how to communicate and socialize, how to prioritize, and I learned a small bit about marketing.
Pro érvek
Good pay, excellent people, feeling appreciated, being encouraged.
Kontra érvek
Very little room for advancement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Throughout the job we face the customers that are rude and mean but we are taught how to deal with them and how they are going to feel if we ask a simple question. We learn how to treat a customer like family rather then someone we may see the next time we are working, we are shown how to treat them like a family member or a friend.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil a is one of the top leading fast food companies to work for. It has been fun and I’ve learned every position of the store. The leaders I’ve worked under have taught me how to open and close the store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chickfila is a wonderful company. It is a great place to start out and perfect high school job. It was a great place to transition but is not a good fit for me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Flexible with employees, fast paced, nice place to work. Not something to make into a career. Management can be a bit hectic. Work is easy to learn but hard to master.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Their team was extremely fast paced everyone one was friend yet everything was very strong based and made sure customers were the first thing not their mind I loved how they welcomed me in the work place and would go back if I were able to get full time or salary
Great work place
Kontra érvek
Could be stressful to some