Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Colonial Heights, VA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Colonial Heights, VA29 értékelés
29 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 003 értékelés megtekintése
Great Job
This job is a good one. If you can take some extreme temperatures and don't mind stress, you'll thrive here. Its a family on its own, even with the guests, whom they really care about.
good first job experience
I have been blessed to work here. I have learned how to work in a fast paced environment. It has helped me grow as a person. I have learned skills that will help me as I move forward in my life.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A is a good place to work at, especially as a first job. There is always something to do, even if business is slow. At the Chick-fil-A I currently work at, we do activities outside of work. Activities include, luau events and Christmas parties. During my two years at Chick-fil-A, I learned that patience is a virtue.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun welcoming place to work everyone is nice
Chick-fil-a is a very welcoming atmosphere. The pros to working there are free food and scholarship opportunities. However , some of the Cons were Insufficient hours and The dress code is strict because they take appearance very seriously.
Free Employee Meal
Insufficient Hours, Strict dress code rules
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love the envirement and the way chickfila team members get along. Everyone is family at chickfila.
I stopped working at chickfila almost two years ago, and I still keep in touch with some of the friends I made while working there. It was a great company to work with, Team work makes the dream work!
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast paced work environment but the co-wokers help make it a little less stessful
A typical day at work starts off slow. As soon as it gets close to lunch time it gets really busy. Sometimes it will get over-whelming depending on the person as well.
Free lunches on breaks
2,0
chickfila in the mall
Worst place to work. Management laughs if you ask for a raise even if you have been there for years and years. management uses own kids against you and says innapropiate things. very uncomfortable place to work when i thought it would be awesome
free food, 30 min break
Kontra érvek
management is discriminative. forces religion on you
A typical day
A Regular day at work, Is actually just nice. Yeah, it may get busy, but working at chick-fil-a and knowing you get your food for free and they are really nice and you know for sure you get every single Sunday off is nice.
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is no review to provide. If one desire is to provide a review they should do so. I one does not then they should not have to write a review for said company.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast paced and stressful but surrounded by great staff.
Coworkers are very close and are a family and makes the fast paced day and stressful times easier. Flexible hours and if you ever need to take off there is always someone to take your shift.
very productive.
working for this company was a very fun experience and i loved it, i loved helping costumers and getting to know them better by engaging into a conversation with them while taking care of their needs.
free lunches on break.
short break.
Productive and fun.
I enjoyed working at Chick-Fil-A. I was excited to go to work. Such nice team members, the whole area was always clean. Working there was way more than just a job duty to get done. It was an opportunity to serve good people, put some food in thier bellys and seeing them smile. I loved watching families come in together. Chick-Fil-A is trully nothing like any other restauraunt.
Free Lunches
Breaks
Good place to work at
Good place to work at once you and co workers are all on the same page and have an mutual understanding of how things are going to get done. Very fast paced when busy but you'll get use to it.
2,0
Don’t recommend!!
I would not recommend this job to someone else! Ever since they got a new owner, it’s gone down hill. They don’t schedule right and when you ask for more hours, it’s like it went in one ear and out the other. They are constantly changing the way the restaurant runs. Overall, even with the old owner; they showed little to no sympathy of you being sick or having family problems! They give you breaks super early, after being there for 1 1/2 or 2 hours you go on break. Therefore, leaving you a long shift ahead of you. The management they keep bringing in is awful, half of them don’t even know how to do their jobs. There is honestly nothing great about working here.
Pro érvek
Free meals & having sundays off
Everything I wrote down
Cfa
Its Chic-fil-A. Who doesn't like CFA?
I just didn't enjoy working with high school students. They were focused on other things which slowed down production.
High school co-workers
Workplace environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great first place to work
It’s a great place to work . Fast paced. SOME managers are really good at what they do. Employees are awesome . Sometimes managers tend to get catty but that’s at every Work place . Pay is good for fast food
$7 free lunch
scheduling
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to eat and work
I loved going to work I never dreaded it. If I needed time off whether it be short notice or in advance I was always given the time off. They were very flexible with my schedule and the management was very well. I would definitely go back
Free food at break time
Only 30 minutes for break
Positive Enviorment
This place has a very positive and hard working Enviorment. They strive to serve every customer with the service that they deserve in a timely manner. They managers really know how to run the place and always work with you.
Depends on management
Chick-Fil-A seems lovely when the eployees greet every customer with a smile and it is not a bad job to have. But they do not pay their employees well unless you hold a management position.
THE nicest people
BEST work environment hands down, wish they would have compensated a tad more. Besides that, no issues. great people and even better food! Loved the customers as well!
Pleasant Place To work
The Most enjoyable Part About Working At Chickfila is being on register.
I Learned That Chickfila Has Good Salads And Good People Working There.

The Hardest Part About Working At Chickfila is Being In Dining Room
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés