Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: College Station, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
College Station, TX29 értékelés
29 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 276 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a great time while I was working at Chick fil A. The team was great and so were the customers. The one thing I enjoyed the most about working there is how much I learned about customer satisfaction.
Learned skills
Always busy
Munkahelyi kultúra
love the people and guest. drive thru moves fast. we are always polite. i get along with all the coworkers. they also have good hours. they teach you a lot of things
Munkahelyi kultúra
My work place experience wasn't good with the upper managers. Most of the times it was a negative work place and the upper managers did not know how to communicate with employees. Often times they would yell and get angry taking out their frustration on employees. Some upper managers even made employees cry without apologizing to them either.
I did have a good work experience with the supervisors and team members. We all got treated the same from the upper managers and we could relate to one another better because we were closer in age and had a lot in common, we knew how to best communicate and work together.
Pro érvek
Free meals if you were a team leader or higher, Half off on certain meals of you were just a team member.
Kontra érvek
Health benefits were expensive. Hard manual labor. Treatment from upper managers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day is 8 to 12 hours of being constantly on your feet. It was rare that I was able to sit down. However, there were positives:some of the managers were nice and reliable, and I really liked all of my coworkers
Discounted Food
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a great place to work! Easy to learn. Easy to move up in the ranks and get promotions. Incredible company with high standards and something to believe in.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-a was my first real job and taught me core values that would help with future employment. I was surrounded by positive-minded people that encouraged me to work hard and make the most of everything it had to offer. The management was exceptional and worked towards finding a schedule that fit me. My education was one of their top priorities and they did what they could to coordinate my school schedule with my work schedule. The hardest part of the job was learning how to deal with customers in a positive manner that reflected the company's core values. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting people and becoming part of a team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at chick fil a in college Station is on another level! This place is always busy and people are always coming there. If you work in the kitchen you are in one spot for extended periods of time and can get to be way too much. The hours are late as well!
Munkahelyi kultúra
The location I worked at was a reasonable location. The expectations are within reason and management has not been extremely difficult to work with. The pay is very low though, and management has certainly not been exceptional either.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The typical work day consisted of arriving early to talk with everyone starting the same shift as you and figuring out what you're doing for your shift. A nice time to get ready for work and talk to your co-workers. Speaking of co-workers, they are very clearly what makes this job. Everyone is incredibly friendly and supportive and truly acts like family. It is a fast paced environment that's usually very busy, so having a great group to work with makes it that much easier. Closing can also be a chore, but nothing too terribly difficult. They work very well with you on your schedule, as long as you email them in advance about when you can't work. In my opinion, the worst part about the job was using Facebook in order to trade shifts, I just really don't like Facebook. Other than that, it's pretty straight forward and supportive work environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started working at cfa while in high school and I loved it! Managers were very nice and friendly. The only thing I didn’t like was that the co manager had favorites and wouldn’t talk to me or anything but that was about it! LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT THE JOB!
Munkahelyi kultúra
working at cfa never felt like work, everyone was always nice and the fast pace was energizing, the guests and coworkers feel like family. because it’s busy all day the shifts go by fast and pleasant
Munkahelyi kultúra
The workplace is great everyone is friendly and happy to help. Everyone works efficiently, responsibly, and respectfully. I learned to be patient, clear about what is expected and what needs to get done, and how to efficiently lead a team. The hardest part about the job the physical demands and doing your part in the team while leading at the same time, even in time of complete chaos. The most enjoyable part is making someone smile and getting to work with such positive and remarkable people.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is rude to employees and customers. They only offer 50% off for employees only. But the one in Bryan, Tx gives employees free food for employees and their families. They horde sauces and will charge for extra. They will argue with customers about orders and be rude to customers. If an employee calls in sick they will be called, yelled at by management and then taken off the schedule for the next week and treated rudely for the rest of their employment. There’s a reason this Chick-Fil-A has a high turn over rate.
Pro érvek
You can change your availability
Everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working here is a great place to learn a strong work ethic. They will teach you what you need to do to excel in customer service. The upper management can be harsh at times, but the overall team atmosphere is unique and makes you feel like you are part of a family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Upper Management does the complete opposite of what business goals are.

Chick-fil-A corporate is a great company and is one I would love to work for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The skills i presented were far greater than those of my peers, however many of my peers had more opportunities. The managers picked favorites and would hardly go outside of their comfort zone and take chances with different employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would show up, be placed in my position to help serve, order, or clean. Since I worked evenings, I helped clean the dining room at the end of the day and then went home.
Pro érvek
Half off on all food in the restuartant
Munkahelyi kultúra
my experience as a college aged employee was totally different from the positive experience i had in high school growing up.college towns dont seem to care about high turnover rates, including for their management.
discount.
Kontra érvek
no flexibility with scheduling, minimum wage.
Munkahelyi kultúra
- Very fast pace working environment
- The managers are VERY lenient

- Flexible hours and very understanding

- Provide free meal if work over 5 hours shift
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil a is very fast-paced and we always had to have the best customer service. We did our absolute best at moving the lines in and out to make sure customers were not waiting a long time. We always put the customers first which makes us such a remarkable company.
Half-price meals
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's busy 24/7 here, however, the staff is friendly and very close. Management can be overbearing at times, but they do this to ensure that the store is being ran to CFA standards.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés