Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Cockeysville, MD

15 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 14 954 értékelés megtekintése
Work place
Shift Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cockeysville, MD2019, július 10.
I've been on this job for 6 years very good company to work for a typical day at work serving good quality food and assisting my team to get the job done
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company and great people
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cockeysville, MD2019, március 31.
Chick-Fil-A is a fantastic company. They offer its employees flexible work schedules and good advancement opportunities. The company has a great management program and its a great place to learn management skills.
Free Meals
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace but bias management
Cashier,service, expediting, cleaning, stocking, (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cockeysville, MD2018, augusztus 7.
The place there is really nice and it's a good company. The have many fun events here and there for their employees to make it more fun. There are usually a lot of kids still in high school that work there. The managers on the other hand can sometimes be a little biased and giuve certain jobs to certain people and wouldn't always be fair.
1 free meal whenever we worked, made lots of friends
Kontra érvek
Management is biased, had us work in the rain, even after somebody fainted outside they made them work again
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
good
Kitchen Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cockeysville, MD2018, május 31.
there were many opportunities for advancement and the staff and owner where very friendly and considerate of other workers situations whether it was trying to study or needing to have a sitter for their child.
great work atmosphere
low pay for managers
Good First Job
General Employee (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cockeysville, MD2018, május 29.
I was able to learn many things and gain experience. It was a good experience and teaches you how to work with all kinds of people. Addictonly the pay is a little bit above minimum wage.
2,0
Unorganized
Cook/Kitchen Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cockeysville, MD2018, március 26.
The nighttime kitchen staff was a bunch of kids and management talked to them like they were minions. The kitchen manager worked hard but was rude and unorganized.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Productive Friendly Workplace
Team Member/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cockeysville, MD2018, január 17.
A typical day at chic fil a is knowing you will deal with all types of different personalities. Working at chic fil a I learned that no matter what you have to provide the best service you can if you want your company to succeed. I work with great management that will help you get where you need to be. The most enjoyable part of my job is making our guest happy and making there experience wonderful so they want to come back again.
Free lunch
short breaks
Good Place to Work for All
Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cockeysville, MD 210302017, szeptember 15.
Work is very fast-pace, but also enjoyable. Teaches you great customer service and multi-tasking skills. Student scholarship, and salary for full time employees.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
General Laborer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cockeysville, MD2017, augusztus 9.
For someone who wants to work at an easy, fast paced,and friendly restaurant environment, Chick-Fil-A is the place to work. You deal with a lot of team work and helping customers. One of the goals of Chick-Fil-A is to make the customers happy while maintaining the speedy service that the company is known for. The management is really nice although they maintain pressure to create the best possible you that they can. The hardest part of the job is getting used to the fast pace, especially if you have never worked fast food before. Overall Chick-Fil-A is a great place to work with a really good work environment.
Free or discounted food.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Prep Cook / Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cockeysville, MD 210302017, június 26.
working a Chick Fil-A was a great experience.my Co-workers were awesome to work with .Management was great and respectful,the workplace culture was smooth. Everyone treated each other with respect .not one bad day I enjoyed everyday of working there.
free uniforms and shoes
no benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive work place, Fun at times and we always get the job done.
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cockeysville, MD2016, május 4.
I start my days very early at Chic Fil A . As a team we start off by stocking and getting everything ready so we can properly serve our customers. I have always been a peoples person but at Chic Fil A we have over the top customer service which i love. I learned that there are a big variety of different people. Management and co-workers are good for the most part , The hardest part of the job is when we get very busy and the team is not working together properly. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting different people and serving them with the best service, Also seeing a big smile on there face because they are satisfied.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, Management works with your availbility
Short breaks
Decent First Job
cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cockeysville, MD2015, december 21.
It was okay to work at Chick-fil-A. The people were over-dramatic and temperamental. But it was nice because I got free food when I worked.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace with good people
team member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cockeysville, MD2015, május 8.
Chick-fil-A was a very fun and very rewarding work experience. During a typical work day, I would take the orders of dozens of people while helping out with anything else asked of me and then help with clean up at the end of the day. Everybody working there was very friendly with a great attitude, including my co-workers and management. I learned many skills such as teamwork, leadership, and time management. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the rush of people at lunch and dinner times. The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside everyone else and having a good time.
Free lunch, friendly atmosphere
Paid minimum wage
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of my favorite places to work
Regional Marketing Crew Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cockeysville, MD2013, augusztus 28.
Very rewarding to be out in the community working around the customer base. Great for networking.

Tekintsen meg Chick-fil-A további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van