Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Cleveland, TN

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
21 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 109 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Chick Fil A I worked at was very chaotic and seemed unorganized. They were experiencing growth and getting ready to open a second store. Communication was lacking and it seemed that HR was very overworked. They also didn't try very hard to rotate outside DT people.
Free lunches
Kontra érvek
Weather exposure. No breaks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
For the most it's a friendly environment with a lot of room to make friends and feel like you're at home. But as far as advancement goes it's a you have to be apart of the click or you'll never get the opportunity to advance and it's a lot of high school drama
Friendly co workers
No room for advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Through my first year's at Chick-Fil-A I experienced a family-centered environment that was focused on serving everyone equally in a passionate and loving way.
Munkahelyi kultúra
With little exception, Chick-fil-A stores seem focused on a short-term game, and profit maximization. Oftentimes, they achieve these goals at the expense of their employees. I understand that most businesses do this. However, with a company that "strives" to provide superior service and mission, they don't give their employees the proper environment to achieve this in a healthy way.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved my time here Fast paced LEarned to work as a team management was okay loved the people plenty of chances to advance met the love of my life lol theres that
Munkahelyi kultúra
The workers are absolutely phenomenal I loved the environment while at work. The opportunities that come with the job as well is just as amazing as the workers. Chick-fil-A is a company that cares about its workers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working at Chickfila. I loved being a manager and leading my team to complete the shift with good attitudes and excellent customer service. The hardest part of the job is not the customers, but working with other people in leadership who do not see the value of discipline, order, or a standard set of rules that apply to all. But overall, I enjoyed the experience, and the challenge of working for a great company.
Pro érvek
free meals, flexible hours, great company
Kontra érvek
no free healthy food options, free food options are only for fries and other entrees, no fruit or salads allowed for team members
Munkahelyi kultúra
The money was amazing, but it wasn’t worth the stress I went home with. And some of the management was very poor. The owners are very loveable people. You got free food when you went on break. I loved the place and I miss it but I can’t go back.
Free food
Kontra érvek
Some poor management, long work week hours cut throat
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked great with my school schedule, and home life. Mine was family owned pretty much and the entire family and kids of the family were over payed and all given advancement positions before anyone else. I loved the food and the flexability with the schedule and some of the people who were truly angels there. However, some employees including managers were very ungodly to work with.
Pro érvek
decent pay and amazing food
small work space
Munkahelyi kultúra
It can be a fun place to work but very stressful and competitive. I've made many friends, learned to go the 2nd mile and the management is wonderful. Very flexible with my schedule.
Co workers, great atmosphere
Too overwhelming and stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I think about working here, i didn't enjoy most of it. It paid decent which was great! I hated closing because it took forever even though we had so many people on staff.
decent pay, Christian owners
Kontra érvek
late nights, breaks were way to early
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great atmosphere to work and thrive in! Good managment and cheerful coworkers. Happy to be a part of the Chick Fil A family and live up to the Chick Fil A reputation!
Pro érvek
Occasional raises, great managment, great atmosphere
Kontra érvek
Jolt system (online work hour program) is poor and frustrating
Munkahelyi kultúra
i worked in the back, and back was hectic, very busy during rush hours. always fast pace never a break that one thing i hated it was hard to work 12 hours with just a quick bathroom or quick break but wonderful management who cares about their employed horrible managers other college who were my younger liked to think they are in control and can be rude. i understand they are above but they took it to the next level, simply loving the fact they can make someone miserable thats why i quit. i did my job with 150% but i could not take the bylling
Munkahelyi kultúra
supervising orders, learn the process. the environment was always happy and fun. great team work and good opportunities. its hard when its lunch time because we have a full house but it is great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick Fil A's higher management needs some better people skills and are lacking in how to show equality towards employees. Personally seeing how others were treated did not make me feel comfortable while I was there. There were a lot of instances where it was very obvious that there were favorites in the store. However, the employees that I worked with or those that worked under me were very enjoyable to be around. Those are the people who made my time at Chick Fil A bearable.
Pro érvek
regular guests, employees, middle management did their jobs
Kontra érvek
unhealthy food options we were given, not very understanding with schedule changes, treated unfairly when compared to others in my same position.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a director in a quick service restaurant it could be worse. I enjoy the work but not the management nor the styles of leadership they use.
co-workers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Check fil A is a great company to work for, especially if you are in school. They are very accommodating to your schedule and a fun place to work. Advancement is there, but only if you have a certain "friendship" with the management. They decide on personal aspects, not work ethic. Overall, it was a good company to work for.
Flexible scheduling
Poor advancment opportunties
Munkahelyi kultúra
The owner was a great guy always ready to listen and help. Coworkers are great too and so is the food. However, the pay is minimum wage and it's hard to get a lot of hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A is a great place to learn about what real service really is. Not only is there an opportunity to increase your skills and even potentially become a business owner/operator, the heart and culture of the business cultivates people with excellent character and motivation to be leaders in their communities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very laid back. Must be able to deal with a lot of paperwork and be organized. Flexible schedules.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its not something I would recomend for an adult. I learned core leadership and working well with others.