Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Clarksville, TN

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
26 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 100 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started at chickfila while in High school. I improved greatly at chickfila and definitely recommend to others who are beginning their careers. Managment also pays very well.
Reduced meals
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A is an amazing company to work for. However, this location is not. The culture of this workplace is toxic, the management is detached and unwilling to make necessary changes, and the owner is not involved in their own business. This company I highly recommend but this location has given it a bad name. Fair warning for those considering working there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had many fellow employees with conituous bad attitudes and management did nothing about it. The work itself was fun and easy. The best part of the job was the customers and good vibes from them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I felt targeted by Management because I had a struggle with availability times and did not get it resolved because any time (while on the clock) management turned down talking to me
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was constantly packed. You will work different stations. Expect to be put outside to take orders in the blazing hot sun or freezing cold weather. Nice people though.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work would not usually be too stressful, most managers are quick to greet you, though most times it is not sincere. The management is alright in general, but picking from the lack of communication between them or that the majority of the managers are hypocritical I cannot pick out which I disliked more. I am sad to say I cannot remember the last time I truly enjoyed working there.
50% on shifts less than 6 hours, $7 allowance on break food
Kontra érvek
Shifty-eyed management and terrible communication. Obvious lack of good trainers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast food is never an easy job. But the crew and management here were persistently upbeat and kind. They made even the most stressful of days enjoyable in the end. Birthdays were celebrated with cake, and we sang together as we worked, maintaining the most amazing balance between work and play. There was not a single employee that couldn’t be befriended.
Pro érvek
Dollar lunches, friendly employees, clean safe environment, bonus for open availability
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, sometimes things were not taken care of until they we’re falling apart
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mornings are usually busy with everyone going into work, lunch time is hectic if one team member gets thrown off beat. Managment was very well while I was employed there. Hardest part of the job was staying upbeat and having a good attitude when customers are grumpy towards us or if a fellow employee had an attitude.
Pro érvek
Free break food UNDER $7.00.
No benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at chick fil a. The food was amazing and so were the customers. Mostly everyone that comes to chick fil a is happy and ready to have a good experience.
Food
Strict
Munkahelyi kultúra
very good coworkers. and managers were very understanding. hardest part of the job was keeping up with order when there was a lunch rush. they have a very diverse work environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A is a VERY busy place, especially during Summer months. You will be moving all over the place doing a lot of different things. You will need to multitask or learn to do so. There are a lot of moving parts and there are slower periods of time but they usually have a constant pace until it gets busy during the prime hours of the day. (11-1 and 5-7)
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great place to start a foundation and get knowledge of how the working world is. When there were adjustments needed then they were made right away so there was no lagging in proper training or management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
While I worked at Chick-fil-A, the management was superb! They were flexible with hours but did not have many benefits for a regular Team Member. Would highly recommend.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A was a very fun but competitive place to work at. I loved working there, the co-workers and managers were very nice and open armed to every worker and customer. The work environment was very wonderful. The job was not as easy as everyone takes it to be. Cooks and prep cooks and the most important jobs overall. The cashiers had to be nice and respectful to all customers.
Free dinner
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very relaxed and positive place to work and flexible enough that you can earn 40 hours of work if you are dedicated and committed. Great company to work for.
great environment
no benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management staff and the culture of the business is perhaps one of the best environments to be apart of. If you want to work they are happy to give hours.
Great Culture
Low wages
Munkahelyi kultúra
The drive is horrible for someone who lives far away. They Will fire you if you call out without a proper reason. The store is nasty, and the people have horrible attitudes
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A was a great place to work for a while. They worked with me to create a flexible schedule while I was still in school. However, Management showed extreme favoritism of certain employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good environment that gives you a lot of hours and is very reasonable and giving those hours to fit your needs. Managers our nice people who will help out their workers.
Pro érvek
$1.00 meal, and free refills.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard worker did everything asked of me through out the day. I enjoyed the few very friendly co-workers that I was surrounded by. I learned how to handle cash, deal with difficult people, and basic food safety.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my time at this position and would recommend it to any young person who enjoys being in customer service. it a great place to work.