Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Cheyenne, WY

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
15 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 071 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I absolutely adored working here and made many great friends. It's a great fast paced environment and I learned so much. This was my first job so I didn't know what to expect, and I'm sad to leave. My boss was great and my hours were very flexible. I enjoyed the people I worked with. You get free meals during your shift, and my boss would sometimes give me a discount when I got cookies in bulk. Overall it's a great place to work.
Free meals
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people, great food, good pay structure, they really take care of employees as well as customers, and the community at large. The culture of Chik-fil-A is amazing and truly believes in community-based values like family, worship, supporting law enforcement, etc. We catered to university of Wyoming home games and it was truly a team effort to get food ready and kept fresh throughout the game!
Discounted meals, good atmosphere
Don't have any negatives
Munkahelyi kultúra
Closing on Sundays, and the friendly my pleasure as we held doors for the customers were outstanding traditions and it was a amazing environment to work in
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with this company was very fun, I never wanted to leave but had to, to help care for an ill family member. They are understanding and very kind.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I feel as though this was a good opportunity for me to be able to work here it definitely brought my self confidence up and helped with my anxiety I am a very hard worker with good work ethics reliable honest
Munkahelyi kultúra
To work at this location, it is necessary that a person is able to work in an extremely fast-paced environment. You do various different jobs, from cleaning tables. Good hourly pay.
Pro érvek
Free meal at the end of every shift, and 50% discount for you and family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Clean friendly environment.. amazing staff and great tasting food.. fast pace on Friday & Saturday relaxed pace rest of the week and closed every sunday
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Chick-fil-a has taught me many leadership skills and motivated me to work hard and work for leadership positions. We're taught continuous improvement at Chick-fil-a. We are constantly learning and constantly improving in our lives, whether that be in our workplaces or our home life. Chick-fil-a has taught me so much and I'm grateful for all the opportunities it gave me.
Pro érvek
Fast paced, Pushing to grow, Great co workers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chic fila is a fair place to work in Cheyenne very good people good management there are all ages and mostly everyone was treated the same when I worked there.
Pro érvek
free employee meals after alloted hours per day
Kontra érvek
some of the younger set, mostly highschool boys took advantage of managements, genorosity and didnt always do all that they could to help/
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people you work with are very helpful for when you just start and throughout your time working there. The management is very good, they know what they are doing and how to get the best out of their co-workers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
a day at work is intriguing because you never really know what to come into because chick-fil-a is very busy and fast paced. I developed customer service skill and money handling skills. management was always awesome and extremely understanding. all around great place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was am ok job but the company stops wanting to work with your schedules after about a year. Is great if your in highschool and it has quick advancement if your willing to work for it.
Pro érvek
Found lunch provided at my location
Not understanding
Munkahelyi kultúra
At the end of the day, it is fast food. When I worked there, it was mostly a family environment, with drama that is inevitable. Shifts went by fast - have to be noticed to advance.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the store has good structure on how they plan on where everyone works. the fellow co-workers are great people and like in all place the regulars are wonderful too.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-a was a great place to work because of the people I worked with. My coworkers made the job fun and easier. Some management was easy going, but upper management at the time (different owner now) did not follow through on his word. He did not allow me to focus on my school more than my job like he said I could do. This was actually the main reason I left. He said he would allow me to balance my work and school as appropriate to my needs, but had me working way too much and would not lower my hours when I asked. But the company's values are great and since it is under new ownership, I would definitely recommend the employer to a friend.
Pro érvek
Great people to work with; and newer management is much better
Kontra érvek
Old Management not so great.