Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Chesapeake, VA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
57 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 094 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learned the in and out of customer service and how to accommodate customers. Typically in a day your position changes frequently on what responsibility you have.
free lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone is cared about to an extent. I was apart of the management team and you seemed to only be cared about if the operator was buddy buddy with you. Same goes for the GM under him. The workplace culture was seeming to get better until we parted ways not to long ago. The hardest part of the job was showing management that you can’t crack under pressure or else you weren’t meant for the job. The most enjoyable part about the job would be the care and coaching I taught to others to build them up and help them succeed in moving up our ranks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Personally, I loved working at Chick-Fil-A. I felt like it was very organized and structured in training and what was expected of each employee. The tasks were also fun and easy to learn/do. It was a great first job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chickfila has been a great experience, and the company has trained me with skills that will be applied in any future jobs I may have. From excel usage to customer service, it has been a great first job!
Pro érvek
Excellent training, leadership opportunities, positive reinforcement
Difficult working conditions
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was very welcoming from the start to the end. Never an issue or a problem and it was a really wonderful environment to work in. Everyone was very friendly and overall a wonderful place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
normal days consists of becoming energized and available to become one with the community. staying on task and keeping my mind on the topic provided then when finished I shall complete new goals or exciting goals incomplete.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a good fit for a single parent. It's a brown nose kind of job. They're over 6 mangers in one shift. People will talk about you to everyone before bringing the problem to you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the hardest part of the job is having to keep up the pace of the time that the food or drinks that should be at the window already. The food is great !
Munkahelyi kultúra
typical day at work is moving from drive thru jobs to register and all about keeping busy the whole time. Hardest part was the time it took for them to let me leave.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I absolutely loved working here. This was my first job and I only resigned because I was not making enough money to support myself. The management and coworkers are amazing, positive, and encouraging!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A is a very fast paced enviornment with the opportunity to get a lot of hours, It's more if you're driven and if you have the same drive as everyone else the job takes care of you.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, Flexible hours, and half-off while your not at work.
Kontra érvek
No benefits for part time, occasionally you have to stand outside for hours at a time, either in the rain or heat.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This chick fil a is so unprofessional, I urge all who apply (FIND SOMEWHERE else to work. it's a very toxic atmosphere. Management doesn't know how to treat people. only managers get discounts. Rude and petty if you decide to leave. Giving you the real deal
Rude, long hours, stay until 11 sometimes, all talk but no action
Munkahelyi kultúra
The location I worked at had a high turn over rate due to the lack of empathy the owner of my location and his upper management had; that being said my back of house manger that I was under(she's no longer their) was amazing. They would have minors working jobs that they legally are not allowed to do and hours that they are not supposed to work due to school. We also had very stressful breaks which to this day I have not recovered from.
free drinks
20 min break for every 6hr shift
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would learn multiple stations Interact with good hardworking people. I would bread the chicken drop the chicken. last but not least make the sandwitches
postive envrionemnt
Kontra érvek
you cant be happy go lucky all the time
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have learned that you will have to work hard everyday and have a good attitude every time you come to work. It made a difference on how I see things today. I also realize that being nice and polite to people will get you very far in Life
free lunch
Lack of people
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a minimum hours a week of 15, and it was hard to manage school work and actual work. I also had an unsatisfactory relationship with one of my trainers. She made me feel as if I could not do my job correctly, and did not try to help me in a positive way.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Even though Chic fil a is a large corporation you have to remember that each one has an Owner/ Operator that pays the bills for one store. I can't afford to cover my children in health insurance because it's too expensive. It's a great company to learn how tp be a great customer service driven person.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil A was honestly one of the best places I have ever worked as a manager and both the employees and customers made it a family environment made the fast pace environment worth it.
Free Lunch, Good Work Mission
Healthcare, Low Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working here but at the time of hire they had very weird systems in place which have since been changed. The customers are usually very polite and management sometimes chooses favorites
Munkahelyi kultúra
working in fast chain restaurant was very challanging, but pushed me to work harder than most. I was able to multi task, and push to get things done in an orderly neat way.
fun and energetic
not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started off loving chick fil a until I became a team leader. The reason why I didn’t like being a manger at chick fil a was because of my co managers and other coworkers that were in charge. I didn’t start to notice how lazy my coworkers were and how bad they were doing their job until I became a team leader. I tried to go over it with my supervisor but it never changed. As time went by I became unhappy with my job and wanted to find something new.
Free lunches, paid breaks