Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Charlotte, NC

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
157 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 109 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is very demanding- not just physically or with your time, but also emotionally. There are certain expectations that seem a little above typical professionalism- it’s not enough to just be professional, you must be cheery and bubbly. I learned a lot, but felt I had to put on a performance each shift. To be fair, that is difficult for me in any context. Management was pretty good and overall it was a good experience, just very draining at times.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, good advancement opportunity
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for. Amazing culture. Management was top notch. Flexible hours and room for advancement. Benefits were ok. Best job I ever had.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work other than the manager belittles people and creates a toxic work environment. Everyone else is great except her. The regular customers are really great as well. Very positive and uplifting.
Fair pay
Bad management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Has helped me become more social and outgoing the longer I worked there. Coworkers are like family and everyone is included. Great benefits from working at chick fil a!
Flexible hours
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s not a bad place to work. Although, I feel like the amount of rude customers are more than average. Management is good but they do have their favorites and it shows. I was able to choose how many hours I work each week and since it’s always so busy I normally got it. Overtime is allowed as well.
Flexible schedule, good coworkers
Kontra érvek
Rude customers, extremely fast paced
Munkahelyi kultúra
It can get stressful during some work hours because of Chick-Fil-A's popularity. Though this is often manageable because of our managers. With the help of them, many jobs get done.
Munkahelyi kultúra
they are extremely uptight about small things instead of things that actually matter in the restaurant. would make one person do three peoples job while getting mad if they can’t do everything at one time. not paid nearly enough for the stress they put on you especially on monday mornings as a prep cook. they are always understaffed and the one I worked at often made me feel like I was constantly being talked about for no apparent reason, and it was a negative environment overall
Munkahelyi kultúra
• Aided in opening and closing store tasks • Food preparation, cooking, cleaning entire store (outside and inside), closing or opening kitchen, and various kitchen tasks • Unloaded and Organized truck deliveries
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work is very busy, sometimes can be stressful depending on the team member that you are working with on that day. Management try work with everyone's situation, which is nice and make it easier for team members to balance work and personal life.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I recommend CFA because of the experience and the word it carries on your resume as well as for other jobs, but management could be better and team work can improve in many ways.
Munkahelyi kultúra
While it’s a great environment, it’s very easy to overwhelm yourself. They will let your work every day of the week if that’s what you want but it’s very overwhelming
Management is great
Overwhelming
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work you would have to do different tasks, it’s different things you have to learn and adapt to but it’ll come to you quickly. Every task you do and complete at the end of the day would be a relief because you could make someone’s day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don’t do it the one I worked at very unprofessional and they will fire you for dumb stuff like an earring. I worked at the Davis Lake CFA too don’t waste your time .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A was a good place to work, the managers and coworkers were easy to get along with (for the most part), and scheduling was pretty flexible. On the downside it gets pretty boring doing the same thing every day for 2 years...
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job , taught me how to train and work with new people the most enjoyable part of my day is making connections with people and getting to know them , having a connection with a guest makes the job better .
Munkahelyi kultúra
They are very friendly and Godly .they are very understandable and have good advice they teaches you life lessons Your grades falling they want let you work which I really think is very positive and wonderful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil a was very rude to their employees the management. Very disrespectful. Especially the one at Cotswold location. The general manager is very rude and disrespectful. The owners were really nice. Everybody quits there because of the disrespect. I feel that all the items that are on the menu should be available for the employees not certain items. Also they have roaches in the store everywhere
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for Chick fil a was a nice work experience in the beginning, but overtime I started to see and realize, how much respect management didn't have for they're employees. They would become very hostile and unprofessional, and sometimes would discriminate against me. I learned from working there that, it wasn't about businesses for them, it was more about who they knew the longest,and I don't think any company should be ran like this. The most enjoyable part of the job was the customers, and when we would actually work as a team. That is all I have to say.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fila is a terrible company to work for. They fire employees for not smiling enough and expect nothing but excellence even though they can’t give any of their employees a raise. I would never work there again.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managers feel like they are perfect so if you are subpar goodluck. Management was purely the reason why I couldn't stand working there. they'd rather see you fail than to see you succeed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I recommend people to work at Chick-fil-A all of the time. It is a great first job for young people while also being a great job for anyone. The leadership care about you outside of work and see you as more than just an employee