Chick-fil-A

Értékelések kategória szerint

3,8Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
186 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelőenMind a(z) 20 873 értékelés megtekintése

Great Experience

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Working at Chick-fil-A opened up many doors for me because working there teaches you professionalism and communication skills. The job is team oriented and there are opportunities for advancement.

Opportunity for advancement

Fast paced
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Flexible and Convenient job while in school

Very fast paced work place setting. Always had the freedom of choosing my schedule which was very appreciated. Being able to push through when it gets tough and no longer want to serve guests.

Free Meals

Fast Food

Christian base love ❤️ that and very family oriented And they close on Sundays

Great place to work at family oriented you have bibles all over Food is free on your breakAnd love that they play Christian music the old dayGreat to work there friendly environment and they teach you well manners

Free lunch, off sunday

Kontra érvek

Nondont have any bad reviews

Horrible place honestly.

Not a good place to work. Management sucks, you can barley get off, and I got written up for leaving for medical reasons. Managers do not know how to run the place, co workers are slow and unprofessional.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

This company is caring and respectful and prepares you to be a leader with many resources to help your future .

This job ain’t that great they don’t pay well and heavily understaffed a lot ,they are flexible with schedules they give free employees meals with a 8 dollar limit

Free meals college benifits

Short breaks bad pay

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Easy to move up

Easy to move up but then you kinda get stumped. Work was very fast pace but depending on who is on the shift it can be really fun during the rushes.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Stressful work place made even more stressful by management

Management had no clue what they were doing. Constantly stressing everyone and yelling at employees any time things got a little busy, which is pretty much all the time. Brought on unqualified teens with no experience at a higher rate of pay than kitchen staff, and gave them more consistent hours even though their job performance was subpar and many would call off of work. Staff culture was toxic. Was accused of behavior I didn’t commit, even though the place has cameras in every section of the kitchen.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Extremely short staffed since I started working and we have trouble keeping up with demand.

The franchise owner really needs to get the hiring manager to interview more people then have been doing. We are very short staffed and the majority of people who do end up coming to their first day of work do not stay around for long.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

For the people who want to work at the Arboretum Chick fil a

I warn you, they have the terrible directors. They act like they do something but at the end of the day they don’t do anything. And when your fired they won’t have the guts to tell you to your face and will just take you off Hot-schedules. And if you release a shift an someone picks it up, if they don’t show up it’s ur fault. Even if you haven’t been informed. Place is a burning building and everyone is quitting. So if you like being treated like trash this is the place to go.

Positive work environment

It's a great place to work with advancement oppurtunity. The owner of my location was always having fun events. At work or sometimes outside of work but always free.

Flexible scheduling

On feet all day
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Generally good food service job

This job really gave me my first customer service experience. I've seen really motivated people go through here, get a good recommendation letter, and go somewhere better after graduating from college. The food here is good so that's a plus.

Free lunches

Kontra érvek

Lunches were limited to certain entrees; busy lunch rush

Great Short Term Job

Chick-fil-A is a great place to be in terms of the coworker environment. I also have learned a lot of leadership and team skills from the company. My complaints about Chick-fil-A are relating more to the management. Pay is pretty sad considering the amount of stress the employees have to deal with. Many times you will be on your feet outside taking orders nonstop for 3 or more hours at a time. The job is very exhausting both physically and mentally. Which is why i think most people don’t stay at Chick-fil-A more than a year. There are definitely some good advancement opportunities and everyone is given encouragement and the chance to succeed. Management style definitely needs some improvement though.

Free Employee Meals

Stressful Environment

Fun and rewarding

It was ok and it was very fast paced. You do have to accommodate for school or other part time jobs if you have any but other than that it was overall good.

Discount on food

Hours

Every loves the Christian chicken

It's Chick-fil-A of course there's gonna be huge lines. The work itself is pretty standard for a fast-food cashier just with very high volumes. The managers are really nice and you get selected free meals on breaks. If you can hold a good smile and be kind to people, sure go ahead. If not, like myself, then you'll have to force it. My pleasure.

Pro érvek

Free food, Nice managers and staff.

Customers

Fast pace upbeat restraunt

The management was not very clear on visions but more profit oriented. The staff was very friendly overall and they made me feel welcomed. At times it got stressful and extremely busy but that’s where you learn how to improve.

Free Meals

Was a great first job

This was my first job ever, I loved the environment when I first started. The people I met and the friendships I made were great and helped me to learn great skills.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Love the company & people, but pay is not enough

I made $7.25 an hour, but was responsible for overseeing my coworkers, as well as drive thru and more. It was an extremely stressful job, and a very intense work place. They definitely have high expectations, and people are easily replaceable. I loved my coworkers, and the work environment; however there is not much room for growth.

Pro érvek

Free meals, tons of team bonding, great company.

Stressful, low pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great job but not a career

In my time at Chick-fil-A I learned and grew a lot. I started as a sophomore in college and was able to advance to an executive role. You have to work nights and weekends and it is often stressful. I probably stuck around too long but enjoyed my time.

People

Saturdays

Fast paced work environment

Great, fast paced work environment. Managers are always looking out to help and be more productive. Great flexibility for scheduling. Overall good place to work at.

50% off food, health care, flexibility

Not the greatest

I had one manager who truly cared about me and my well-being. Advancing at Chickfila is very easy, but you will not be compensated well. Overall, it’s a great first job, but I wouldn’t recommend staying there.

Pro érvek

Free lunch while working.

Overworked, short breaks, stress

Productive and fun

Pretty good place to be, with great people once you get comfortable and get to know them. However, payment could be better and managers should be more carefully chosen and shouldn’t be a popularity contest.

Free lunches, great people

Kontra érvek

Low pay and rude managers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Chick-fil-A? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés