Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Charlotte, NC

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Charlotte, NC145 értékelés
145 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 15 696 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work for a few years while saving for college
Chick-Fil-A was a good place to work, the managers and coworkers were easy to get along with (for the most part), and scheduling was pretty flexible. On the downside it gets pretty boring doing the same thing every day for 2 years...
Trash
Don’t do it the one I worked at very unprofessional and they will fire you for dumb stuff like an earring. I worked at the Davis Lake CFA too don’t waste your time .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Good job , taught me how to train and work with new people the most enjoyable part of my day is making connections with people and getting to know them , having a connection with a guest makes the job better .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
They are very friendly and Godly .they are very understandable and have good advice they teaches you life lessons Your grades falling they want let you work which I really think is very positive and wonderful
Horrible Place to work at
Chick fil a was very rude to their employees the management. Very disrespectful. Especially the one at Cotswold location. The general manager is very rude and disrespectful. The owners were really nice. Everybody quits there because of the disrespect. I feel that all the items that are on the menu should be available for the employees not certain items. Also they have roaches in the store everywhere
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive but horrible work place
Working for Chick fil a was a nice work experience in the beginning, but overtime I started to see and realize, how much respect management didn't have for they're employees. They would become very hostile and unprofessional, and sometimes would discriminate against me. I learned from working there that, it wasn't about businesses for them, it was more about who they knew the longest,and I don't think any company should be ran like this. The most enjoyable part of the job was the customers, and when we would actually work as a team. That is all I have to say.
Awful
Chick fila is a terrible company to work for. They fire employees for not smiling enough and expect nothing but excellence even though they can’t give any of their employees a raise. I would never work there again.
Bad management
Managers feel like they are perfect so if you are subpar goodluck. Management was purely the reason why I couldn't stand working there. they'd rather see you fail than to see you succeed.
Loved it
I recommend people to work at Chick-fil-A all of the time. It is a great first job for young people while also being a great job for anyone. The leadership care about you outside of work and see you as more than just an employee
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am a speedy and attentive worker. I have vast communication skills and customer service
Chick-fil- a is a good experience you get the hours you need they work with you. The new management not so quite that’s why I’m looking for another job. They don’t do any work. It’s a great experience for customer service.
2,0
A okay first job
I don't think the pay wasn't good enough for the way they had me working. The supervisors were college kids and they thought they were so much better.
You got $7.00 for break so that was good
Kontra érvek
Little kids are always throwing up in the play area
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great environment to work and loved the people I worked with
The job was fast paced, which made the time fly. The people and customers were so nice and made it a pleasure to come in everyday. I became a kitchen supervisor and was blown away with how my employees responded to my leadership style.
N/a
Working at Chick-fil-A was a fun and energizingn experience it made me feel safe and loved and I enjoyed the environment and people i worked with they made working there amazing
Munkahelyi kultúra
Every job has its own problems
Every job has problems good and bad days. What people do on the job whether it's good or bad is not my concern. Unless it involves me and my job position.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyable when you get the hang of it
Fun work environment
Fast paced

Difficult to get raises/promotions because of the varying franchise store owners

Every store is different and some owners are greedy and selfish while others truly care about their employees and the community
I loved this job
My favorite job of all!!! Everyone’s so nice and friendly, managers are so easy to talk to, I learned so much, this job is fun. I worked in the kitchen, I learned absolutely everything, sandwiches, buns, nuggets, fries, machines, breading, prep, dishes, donations, trays, Unfortunately I had to quit because I moved.
manager
morning shift manager an key holder worked at Northlake location also made new schedules. left because of new management and didn't agree with my work schedule
A great company
A great company to work for that provides such a remarkable experience for kids to grow with. You have the opportunity to grow within.the company such as from team member to management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive , but depending on the placement they put you in it can be stressful
Stressful everyday. I learned more on how to cook things or prepare things in a timely manner. The management is low because you cant really spend your time to do things you want. The culture is fine i guess
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Short Breaks
strict working environment
As a full time student I worked 3 days a week. The managers were supposed to be leniant with scheduling given that im a full time student and still live with my parents so dont have control over certain events such as trips. I worked at chickfila for 6 months and worked very hard. I was not adequately rewarded for my work and was payed $8 an hour after working there for half a year.
free lunches
por pay
they're really busy
the team members and the leaders are really nice to work with them and they make things much more fun. I learned that team works and communication is the main key to get the job done. The hardest part is that the store is really busy and they don't have enough people especially in the kitchen.
discount price
too busy
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés