Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Charleston, WV

8 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 15 207 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
very productive and high pace
Very high pace workplace, good communication skills is a must in order to be successful. You also have to have great team working abilities or it would only create problems.
1,0
Horrible place to work.
I worked at the one in Charleston West Virginia. They fire everyone for the smallest issues and have favorites they allow to get away with things. They have no care for their employees as many passes out outside in the summer months due to heat exhaustion
Too many lost
Fun Place to Work
Fun place to work with an amazing environment that is beneficial to the youth of today looking to get a start in the workforce. Work can hard but rewards outweigh.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Do not accept a promotion
The second I accepted a promotion, my life turned to heck. There was no work/life balance, I was always “on-call”, and they did call at 2am... often. I would get about 250 ye t messages a day. I was expected to accept responsibility for things I had nothing to do with.
Discounts
All of it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fast paced environment
An amazing place to work ... I love it there and it is very nice and management is very well executed.. very well paid with lots of benefits like sundays off !
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Intense but rewarding
Culture is very high on the list of priorities. They want guests to feel special and have a great desire to come back regularly as well as tell others of their great experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good Company with strong values and beliefs as well as great products
Good company with strong values and beliefs and great products however could improve current views on labor needs and requirements
company culture and beliefs
labor moral
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great stepping stone for future success!
Chick-fil-A has been a great stepping stone for future success! Working as an office manager for Chick-fil-A has enhanced my customer service skills, given me confidence to step out of my comfort zone, and prepared me to be a better leader.
Employees and Leaders have become more than co-workers, they have become my Chick-fil-A family! Challenges arise every day, and with each challenge is an opportunity to gain experience and learn valuable lessons.

Working as an office manager does not mean that I am behind a desk all day. On an average day, several hours are spent serving guests, and the remainder of the time is to take care of responsibilities in the office.

I enjoy writing checks and paying vendors and employees, keeping records, taking catering orders over the phone, purchasing supplies for the store, balancing change fund, and general office upkeep and management responsibilities.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés