Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Chandler, AZ

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
32 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 129 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a place where you can build relationships and friendships with in this company. It allows for the experience for having time management because we must get orders out at a certain time.
Paid breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working here was pretty nice considering this company usually hires pretty quality employees. You just have to be able to work very fast and know how to interact with customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was fired because of a girl who made false rumors about me only because her boyfriend had a crush on me. The managers were best friends with her, so they believed her made up story that made me look like I was harassing her when I truly wasn't. I had no idea this was going on until the day I was fired... I was fired improperly, unfairly, and with no knowledge of this beforehand. Chick-fil-a as a company is great, they serve great food and what they stand for is amazing, but the location I worked at had awful people and awful management. I was naïve and did not know that I was fired improperly back then, but had I have known this was unprofessional, I would have probably sued this company for the way this location treated me. In honesty, the way the management and some of the co-workers treated me was harassment. This location in particular was very cliquey and had a lot of favoritism! Now being a manager at my restaurant, I have learned that the way I was fired and the way I was treated was not right and I should have done something about it. For anyone reading this, this company is great, pay is good, most of the workers are nice and I am sure most of the locations are not like that but this is my work experience here and it was horrible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The workplace culture is like none I have been at previous. The high pace and positive attitudes make the job fun and enjoyable. I fit in well at this company.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Though I did learn a lot about myself in my experience with this company, it entailed a great deal of pressure from both management and customers. A typical day is very much straight forward, however the roles are very stressful and can be difficult for those with high anxiety levels.
Munkahelyi kultúra
First job I had started it in high school real fun job to have but just takes a lot of patience and communication for the team you are working with being kitchen manager takes a big role at your job and leadership
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked there for about 6 months before asking for a raise. They promised one but after 3 months of no raise, I quit. The management there was complete and utter trash, at the Arizona ave and Ocotillo location. Managers would go on their phones during a rush and leave the team members to fend for theirselves
Munkahelyi kultúra
The best part about working at chick fil a from my experience is by far the people. I have made very good friends while working. The environment can be stressful due to the fast pace. Management for the most part are understanding and easy to work with but the owner can be problematic at times.
Pro érvek
pays a little above min wage
Munkahelyi kultúra
The only bad part about this particular restaurant is that the operator is very money-driven to the point where he will cut labor costs at the detriment of the staff. Other chick fil a's might have a different scenario.
Pro érvek
Free meal for team leaders and managers on their break. Paid 20 minute breaks.
Kontra érvek
Only get a break if shift is 6 hours. Customer service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was working overnights for a few months and just right off the bat noticed how the overnight lead liked to take advantage of us and hide around while we did all the work. Remember you only get 2-3 people on a shift. And after complaining to management about it, they simply left my messages on read and never did anything about the situation. I tried to complain again and they again did nothing except fire me and tell me it’s best for me to just leave because I was unhappy
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love to take the second mile for our guests . working there was a very awesome job just having a awesome atmosphere and a very helpful team we were able to make our customers very happy
Awesome atmosphere
Awesome team
Munkahelyi kultúra
CFA is a great first job and also a great place to learn managing. I felt challenged enough in the beginning, it was like the directors and supervisors were seeing what I could do and it made me a better individual and employee. The only negative thing I have about CFA is that the managers can play favorites and if you aren't a favorite, then you really wont get a promotion or you'll get stuck doing the job everyone hates. I was on the favorites list, until I started realizing their angle and then I had lost my opportunity to promote and move from window or something, but that was just my CFA location, it could be different. Overall, great place to work for a first job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had fun working there. The crew is nice and you learn pretty quickly how to do your job. They offer a lot of help and support. Managers can be rude sometimes but nothing too crazy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to get back into working. Learned a lot about customer service and management. Able to advance in company pretty quickly and learn skills I can use in all areas of life
Munkahelyi kultúra
Met forever friends and my hard work was always appreciated. I was so sad to leave because the love that radiates through the community really shows here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A day at Chick-fil-A is always serve guests with a good and positive attitude. You have to make sure that each guest gets the best service you can provide.
Pro érvek
Great place to work, easy promotion if you put your heart into it.
Kontra érvek
You don't get any PTO and very little sick time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil a is not flexible with scheduling and frequently scheduled me when i told them i wasn't available or put in vacation days months in advance. they expected everyone to be able to close on weeknights which meant getting out as late as 11:30pm on school nights. the managers were very harsh with doing little work for themselves.
Free meals while working
Not flexible schedules
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is always pushing you to go faster, training was not sufficient to be successful. NO patience for the learning curve. Was told on 3rd day I wasn't fast enough and could be let go if I didn't pick it up.
50% discount if working more than 6 hours
No breaks till working 6 hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A does a great job of valuing its employees by offering them opportunities to advance. Due to its effort to hire top rate employees, the work environment was better than most fast food jobs.
Pro érvek
opportunity for advancement and free meal
Kontra érvek
complaining customers, working in extreme weather
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A is one of the more fast-paced and busy jobs so teamwork is paramount there. The people are of higher quality due to more-than-minimum-wage pay and a 2 interview system. It has a decent turnover rate, though it's very stressful so a good amount of people commonly talk about getting out of fast food in general. The management at my store in particular is not very desirable but I believe that to be this instance only.
Pro érvek
$7.50 off of a meal every day worked, 30 minute breaks.
Stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A is a good place to work if you are looking for your first job. They teach you important things and it is an overall friendly environment. I learned a lot from my years of working at Chick-Fil-A, I worked at two different locations that operated very differently. However, both stores offered some kind of helpful experience for a starter job.
free lunch breaks