Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Castle Rock, CO

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
Értékelések kategória szerint
10 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 100 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a team leader, we were taught/to teach others to be the “best” versions of ourselves/themselves - bringing about the positive influence to “everyone” who comes in contact with 🐥 Chick-fil-A!
Pro érvek
Biblical work training/Christian ethics (Second mile service), Education scholarship(s), Promotion and Advancement
Kontra érvek
Supports black lives matter, Lgbt, other deceptive groups, Chick-fil-A needs to repent and become righteous once again.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical work day will have you filling one of several positions that they have. They do this so that your job isn't boring. Management is very respectful, and will try to accommodate you and your schedule. The owner was insanely nice, he would give us free food over the Chick-fil-a app when we didn't work. You also get a free meal up to $8.00 when you work, and 50% off any other time you come in. The hardest part of the job for me was just cleaning tables. The most enjoyable part of the job is that you don't really get yelled at by customers. For some reason, people don't like to mess with Chick-fil-a employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would clock on and immediately look at the position to which I was assigned for the night. Sometimes during the day I would be switched around based upon necessity. I learned hard work, and to keep a good attitude while working. Half of the managers were great, and the other half all of my co-workers and I wished they were fired. Its very fast paced, and stressful. It was difficult to be constantly talking to people for hours at a time. The best part was my co-workers. Even though there were some unpleasant people there, the rest of them were amazing.
50% off discount on all food and free lunches
Kontra érvek
Hard to get your shift covered, and you receive few working hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A was a rewarding experience and trained me in ways I was able to take with me to other companies. I enjoyed the experience, the people, and helping customers.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They had very good training so I went in knowing what I need to be doing. My coworkers and mangers were always very friendly (as they should be at Chick-Fil-A), and never had any conflict with them. Because this was my first job, I had learned everything I would need to know from customer service, to keeping things clean and stocked, to knowing how to use registers. The hardest part of the job was the dinner rush and having to clean the play area. However, the most enjoyable was when the more well known customers would come in, and we'd have a very enjoyable chat.
Pro érvek
Discounted meals, free meals on break
Kontra érvek
One break, not very long.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a fun job while I was there. Since each one is independently owned and operated it is hard to say what kind of treatment you might get at each individual one Chick-fil-a as a whole has a great mindset, but since each has a different operator your mileage may vary.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Got the opportunity to work alongside a great time from 2007 to 2015. Advanced to a team leader with management responsibilities. Developed great customer service skills, learned how to deal with complicated problems and people, and enjoyed the friendly and high-paced work environment.
Customer service, friendly environment
Kontra érvek
Minimum wage for the first few years. Changed as I advanced.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A was one of the most enjoyable work atmospheres I have ever encountered. It allowed me to have a lot of interaction with customers, and encouraged me to make their experience as pleasant as possible. I learned cash handling skills, customer interaction skills, and granted me the ability to interact with fellow employees in a healthy and fun environment. My co-workers were extremely kind, and it made work even more enjoyable than it otherwise would have been.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A normal day was very busy and gave a way to prepare for future high pressure jobs. Once one skill was mastered, there were few ways to grow more.
Pro érvek
Free food, fun atmosphere, team oriented
No room to grow
Munkahelyi kultúra
Although people think this is a great place to work there are no benefits.