Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Cary, NC

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
30 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 071 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Shifts were great. Every level of manangement made assure that the team was ready to succeed for the day. Whether this was for the front of house or back of house team.
Sundays off
Kontra érvek
can be stressful at times
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A is a great place to work. Everyday I come in and see the faces of all my coworkers always brings a smile to my face. I love the environment and the constant pursuit to be the best restaurant we could possibly be.
Pro érvek
Work environment, colleagues, flexible hours, great pay, room for growth
Very busy, working outside
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a great place for young workers to start. They tend to hire fun, energetic people which makes for a happy place to work. They also are flexible with scheduling for young workers. Of course, the food is awesome.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is what you make of it. It is great to be able to interact with so many people in one day. If you work hard you will get paid for it. It’s easy to catch up on tasks
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great job to work for I made friends and family and enjoyed working in the Chick-Fil-A environment. This was my first job and I learned a lot from it and I think it will help me do great at any further jobs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A day in chick fil a busy day, every day you learn something, the people hard workers, work work work is good, I enjoyed when customer leave the store satisfied and know that they have what they order, management they need to put more in to the job and not there personal life
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a fun place to work. Hectic at lunch time and confused employees make it worse. Great place to make connections with your community, regular customers make your day better.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent first job experience! Dress professionally for interview: jacket and tie!! Great team atmosphere, honest, friendly work environment, owner was terrific!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Do not confuse a simple job with an easy one. You will work hard with very little downtime. A lot is expected of employees and starting pay is nothing spectacular, but if you show initiative and seek out responsibilities, your pay will increase accordingly. And of course, Chick-fil-A is known for their culture of customer service. If you're not an outgoing "people person" or can't fake it, this may not be the best job for you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
We would always strive for excellence and that was the culture. Management was tenured and opportunities to move up past an assistant manager is very difficult.
Pro érvek
Free meals and discount meals
Kontra érvek
Less pay than the amount of work should require
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick Fil A is an outstanding place to work, with flexible hours and means of advancement I would Definitely recommend working here. They have competitive pay and a great management structure
Competitive pay
potentially long work days
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job was decent. Fun coworkers to work with. The owner was amazing and really nice. The hours were really good and consistent. Only issue was that there were a lot of employees that were related to the managers creating a sense of favoritism in the workplace
Munkahelyi kultúra
super friendly environment where the people are fun to work with. I love that it is a Christian organization and that affects their values and how they run the place.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a cashier, so my duties were to take customers orders, bag their orders, and restock inventory. We were always kept busy there and never didn't have anything to do.
free lunch
short break
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a great job for someone just starting out in the working world. Management is typically really good at helping you work around your school schedule.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was always busy no matter what time of the day it was. I learned team work was very important and communication. the hardest part of the job was doing three things at once. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing all of the customers being satisfied with there order.
free food
no benifits
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work was fast paced and requires you to be extremely patient with all customers no matter how rude they may be. The hardest part of this job is not yelling at customers.
Food on Break
Short Break
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some Chick-fil-A's are good to work for, it all depends on the operator. The one I worked for had poor management and were always short staffed because they didn't pay enough to life (bills). With the majority of the workers adults with families, they would have to work 12 hour days to make ends meet.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone there treats each other like family, we were one huge family and that was the hardest thing to leave behind. I had to work in a very fast paced environment, I was in the Back of the House and made all the food, a lot of the times you'd be left on your own to handle down all the orders. Chick Fil A was always busy.
Pro érvek
Free food, half off, wonderful team members, wonderful boss
Kontra érvek
short breaks, feet and back hurt, can't sit
Munkahelyi kultúra
I've worked for two Chick-Fil-A's and I had a much better experience at the Garner location than the Cary. The people at the Garner location are extremely nice and well staffed and working there was not stressful at well. 30 minute break with free food. The Cary location is very under staffed and stressful to work at. The management is terrible and most have bad attitudes and aren't too great at their jobs . The break is only 15 minutes and you only have few food options.
Free break food
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great first job. Everyone seems like they are happy to be at work which creates a good environment to work in. The customers are generally nice. They don't pay too well. They feed you for free most shifts
free food