Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Carrollton, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Carrollton, TX14 értékelés
14 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 294 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work at Chick-fil a was communicating with people and making sure that they were sweeping and what I learned at Chick-fil-a was easy the hardest part of the job was making sure that I cleaned the tables and floors enough.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would get to work 5 minutes early and it was a pretty easy day but I only had 3 hour work days and never got good hours. I learned how to talk to costumers and build relationships with them. The hardest part was learning hour to make stuff and knowing where everything went.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The managers were too young and had no experience to be able to guide us and help us grow as a company, they would take too many things to heart and take it out on the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Flexible hours, they really care about what you do outside of work and want you to be the best you that you can be. If you have a dream they will try and push you to get it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you naturally are an extrovert, the cfa environment is definitely suited to you. The up paced atmosphere is to make all the workers and customers feel welcomed.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They will teach u the correct ways to work with the correct food safety and also they will teach you how to work faster and better but most importantly that the quality off the food is high
Pro érvek
Great environment, good people, lot of training provided
No discounts
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a life changing job, Chic-fil-a provides you with knowledge inside and outside the work environment; preparing you for real life situations and solutions of solving in the best war possible
Flexible schedule
Always busy
Munkahelyi kultúra
The environment is face paced. I loved the connections you make with customers and coworkers.Chick-Fil-A has the opportunity to grow for an individual.
customers, coworker
sometimes stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Although working for chick-fil-a was great, I loved my co-workers, the guests, making drinks, taking payments, cleaning, the owner of the franchised location was a bit overbearing. I don't like talking badly about people but he caused a lot of problems in our work environment. Many people quit a lot because of his micromanaging. There's a high turnover rate at that location.
Pro érvek
Great environment. Lasting friendships with co-workers and guests
Kontra érvek
Hard to get time off and overbearing owner
Munkahelyi kultúra
The only reason I left is because I relocated to another area an hour away. But I was at the same location for about 2 years and enjoyed the customers and the employees.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working in fast food is a rite of passage for most high school students. Chic-Fil-a is one of the best to work. The hours are flexible and the pay was on scale with the duties required.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful company to work for. I helped schools and churches raise money as well as worked to create events at the store to increase sales.

The company is run like a family owned business. A lot of teenagers start working there and go through the management program, and some go on to become store owners.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job has really developed my leadership and ability to take a business to the next level. I have been put under pressure but I know that it is for better development.
Chic-Fil-A has definitely been a growing experience for me.

It gets very busy and there needs to be a lot of multi-tasking while on the job. There is no time for resting or breaks you are always on the go.

The management team has been a blessing. They are always understanding but they also work hard to help everyone on the floor.

My co-workers are amazing to work with. Very friendly and hilarious. They make the work day go by very quickly.

The hardest part of the job is to accomplish goals for the week. I am very hard on myself and so when we score High in ratings the goal is to score higher and it gets very hectic and competitive (personally). The most enjoyable part of the job is the ability to connect and meet new people everyday. To talk and relate with others and to make a remarkable experience with whomever walks in the door.
Free Lunches, Leadership, Relationships with people, Always busy
Work Hours, No personal life, The business gets harder to work in
Munkahelyi kultúra
i enjoyed the free food per shift, the hardest part was opening at 5 am. i learned to handle money at a fast pace and multitask
free meal per shift
short breaks
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés