Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Canton, GA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Canton, GA11 értékelés
11 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 023 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced workplace with great people
A series of tasks and checklists interrupted by busy-ness. Big emphasis on team work and positions. Most enjoyable part were the people I work alongside!
food, coworkers
stressful at times
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good, fast paced work environment that makes the time go by fast.
I loved everything about my job at CFA besides the pay. As kitchen staff at CFA, my duties were to bread the chicken, make the nuggets, grilled chicken etc. On top of that you have to clean your area, restock and do dishes for the entire kitchen while getting paid $8/hr. That just simply isn't enough for what is required of you.
Great Company
Great company to work for. Chick-fil-A team member performs guest service and food preparation duties. Guest service job duties include greeting customers, taking customer orders, and completing transactions on the cash register. Food preparation duties consist of cooking food and assembling sandwiches.
free lunches
low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast, Fun, but not the best pay.
Working at an independent store, the pay wasn't good at all, but the atmosphere was very fun, and I met some lifelong friends while being there.
The management took a turn for the worst when I was leaving, but it seems to have settled back to normalcy since that time.

Customers tended to be rude when they felt rushed, or if something was missing, but the regulars are the reason we do business!

The hours and days were hard and long, but it was truly an amazing experience.

Working for CFA Corp. was different. Pay was very good, they gave you the opportunity to fly and travel to different states to help open new chick-fil-a's around the country! The people you meet and the hours you work bring you together with the community and your coworkers even though you're there for 1-2 weeks.
Free Lunch, Fun Environment, Regular customers, traveling, grand openings
Pay, picky customers, management
fun and amazing
awesome first job. this environment and team will teach you very good excellent work skills and will teach you to work alongside others while managing a busy work environment.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Awesome Company to work for
I love working here. I have worked off and on with this company as part time for several years. I utilize it as a second job and it is great. I am a Team Lead and I enjoy being a mentor to the young teenagers and young adults.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A overall fun place to work
Chick-fil-a is a very busy up and coming fast food restaurant. It is a great place to work. The employess are all wonderful people and fun to work with.
Great first company job
Typically, a team member is cycled throughout the store to help them gain experience in different areas. Different skills, such as working headset in drive thru, managing money while on register, paying attention to detail while bagging, or cleaning dining room, were quickly learned and enforced.

Due to the location of the store, the store experienced very large lunch rushes. It taught us how to keep up a quick pace but still deliver exceptional customer service so customers would return.

The operator was very active in his stores. He was proud of the locations and it showed in his dedication to give back to his employees. Speaking of the employees, those that worked at the store together regularly became very close. Those at my store became my second family.
Pro érvek
Free meals if arrive on time, flexible schedules, incentive to move up in the company
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work for your first job to a career at CFA Inc. to owning your own CFA
I've worked for cya for 5 years now and I have truly enjoyed it. The hours are flexible, the people I can get along with easily, the customers are either great or awful, but that's just food service for you. The management had its issues with communication but we worked well together and got stuff done quickly and efficiently.
Almost everything
Kontra érvek
Sometimes I was a babysitter for high schoolers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work with flexible hours
I enjoyed working for Chick-Fil-A because it was fun but we were always productive. It had a positive environment that I have not found any where else. Everyone was always eager to help each other and the hours were flexible.
Free $6 meal no matter how long your shift was, great friends
Healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
Must have a servant's heart and be happy about it
If you're not both of the two, you won't likely enjoy your job. The customers are generally very kind and understanding. But they do have high standards. Every leader is different, making it impossible to say whether or not working at Chick-fil-A is either good or bad. There are, however, many opportunities to grow in each FSU as well as corporate Chick-fil-A. If you need a job after school, or are looking for something more corporate, Chick-fil-A has spots for you.
Pro érvek
flexible schedule, fair pay, free food (not guaranteed)
Kontra érvek
little benefits, no options for full time positions
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés