Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: California, MD

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
California, MD13 értékelés
13 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 264 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a great first job opportunity there is plenty to learn and they are always looking to take care of you. The best part is that the customer service you learn will expand to outside life.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
My esperance with the company was foul. Ain't nothing Holly about them. They need to be open on Sunday to shame the devil. They kitchen pay is to short
Munkahelyi kultúra
as you might guess working at chickfila is great. my coworkers were a great support and always in a happy mood. the food was great and work was never too hard.
free meals when working
Kontra érvek
could be a little boring at times
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my very first job after high school I really love the things that I was taught by different managers about money handling and work place etiquette. I made a vast majority of my life long friends there and improved my customer services skill by learning the CORE 4.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Day to day this restaurant is actually quite enjoyable to work at. As long as you do what you are told and follow instructions given to you by management you will not have any problems here.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
For this being such a highly respectable fast food business you are more likely to get another job than maybe someone working at McDonald's as long as you leave on good terms. when you are around the right people this job can be fun.
Pro érvek
free lunch, there are some good manager
Kontra érvek
always busy, some managers are not as nice
Munkahelyi kultúra
a typical day of work was enjoyabl with free lunch 30 min break for 6 hours of work and fun environment I larned how to work cash register and how to avoid people bywalkign awy from the register the manager was a pedophile who hit on every girl the workplace culture was cool idk what this even means why do I haveto type this the hrdest part of the job was the rules on piercings and nails
free lunch
pedophile manager
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at ChickFilA for just about two years, and it had its ups and downs. It is not easy to work in food service. The work itself isn't hard. Boring maybe, but not hard. If you are working with the right crew during your shift then it could be so much fun and you wouldn't even you were working, which I liked.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer service was the best part of the job. There was a lot of diversity which made my job interesting. At the end of the day that is why I enjoyed my job.
Customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Days are busy and productive but the work environment makes the day go by quickly and enjoyably. Overall I enjoy working for Chick-fil-A.
Great people and Friendly Management
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great working with everyone at Chick fil a.. I loved it! The company has great values. The owner operator really cares about her workers and committee.
off on Sunday
Munkahelyi kultúra
Usually a typical day would be a busy one. There are slow times, but we have a lot of guest during breakfast, lunch and dinner. I have learned to conquer my shyness and now i can talk to anyone who walks through the doors and have a great conversation with them. The management is wonderful and very organized. Each manager plays an important role and each has their own responsibilities. The co-workers are amazing and really make work enjoyable. The hardest part about my job is making sure that everyone is doing there part so that the customers can receive everything they need in a fast manner and that their experience was great. The most enjoyable part about my job is making my workers feel great about themselves and making sure my guests' have had a great experience.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, great hours, flexability
Short breaks, pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved seeing the children interact with the Cow. This Chick Fil A offered many activities to families and I am glad I was able to be apart of them and take pictures at them.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés