Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Bryant, AR

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Bryant, AR5 értékelés
5 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 024 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
That it gets vary busy and your always on your feet.
I honestly loved it at chick fil-a I worked there for about a year and half. It was pretty good up until I was let go from the franchise Becasue of my hair being to long due to the corona virus. But I still think it’s a great place to work at.
Productive and fun workplace
I generally work 5 or 6 in the morning until 2 or 3 in the afternoon. I make drinks in the drive-thru most of the day. It is a very labor intense job. There is a lot of heavy lifting and repetitiveness.
You have to be willing to work outside in the heat and the cold for numerous hours. I am allergic to everything outside. Also I have a condition called Raynauds Syndrome. The elements affect me worse than they do people without this syndrome.
Pro érvek
Free food while working
Kontra érvek
Short or no breaks
Good Atmosphere
Management is not the best but the atmosphere is pretty good. Also pay is not exactly great considering the hours. Although the workplace has christian values I feel the co-workers do not believe or take seriously those values.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wholesome job saturated with positive reinforcement and great attitude
be it busy or slow generally everyone is of good spirit. rarely would you find people of poor attitudes.
Chick-Fil-A is a great place to inspired by the effervescent spirit of youth. It's an excellent starter job for any one out of high school to learn how to work with and for people. As an older person that has worked many jobs whatever prior experience that may have jaded you quickly dissipates given CFA's atmosphere.

Management is always very helpful and willing to work with your schedule and never fails to encourages with constructive criticism with no hint of negative reinforcement.

The hardest part of the job are possibly the busier days that can wear on you a bit. There are a few positions that can wear you down a bit quicker when it appears busy without end. Headset can be like that but for the most part CFA is really adept at having the proper amount of people to get the job done. The most enjoyable part of the job would be getting to know everyone across the counter and on staff. Creates a family atmosphere from each direction and makes it a pleasing place to be.
Pro érvek
simple work that can be enjoyable, learning people's orders and knowing them by name, being part of a workplace where people are not needed prompting to fill a need
Kontra érvek
benefits and paid vacation are generally only accessible to management
Great first job
Best first job for anyone! Gave me all the experience need to prepare me for other jobs. Required face-paced hard workers. Also loved how it is a christian company.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés