Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Brookfield, CT

7 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 15 217 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sundays off guaranteed a weekend day for rest and play. The best coworkers i've ever had and never worked a day without enjoying my time there. Id highly recommend it.
It is a nice work place
I enjoyed working at Chick-fil-A and I liked the work environment in the Brookfield location and I would work in that location again but I do not like the companies CEO air morals
Good environment
Toxic
Owner only cares about her bottom line and makes it clear you’re nothing but an expense to her paycheck. Pay is bottom of the barrel compared to the same and/or similar industries in the proximal area. (Danbury mall CFA pays more, for example). 1 or 2 managers are genuinely kind people, but the rest are as toxic as the operator. The “culture” of kindness and honesty is a front for gossip, bickering, and favoritism perpetrated by all levels of management.
Free food
Kontra érvek
Toxic culture, poor pay, no benefits or paid time off
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fry cook for an awesome team
Scheduling was very flexible and they made sure to work around any tasks you already have planned. I would arrive and head for the kitchen. The management was very personable and made coming in to work enjoyable. The job itself was very simple and left little room for error. The hardest part of the job was how mundane the tasks at hand would be while the best part was the free food and relaxed environment.
Free food
Beware of burns
unhappy
Working at chikfila was a horrible experience , although again the company wanted me to move up in the business the management was horrible, on one of my one on one meetings, i was told by the boss that i needed to remember that they didint need me i needed them, as in i needed a job so know they can always replace me wasnt happy there at all
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
High Energy workplace
A typical day at work was very high speed they are always busy so you are always doing something. I learned how to work more as a team rather then as an individual and how to properly communicate with people. The management team is very good, they are very understanding and friendly people. The hardest part of the job is keeping up with the high speed. The most enjoyable part is the relationships you make with the team and the guests that come into the restaurant.
Pro érvek
30 minute break, one free meal before your shift, one 50% off dessert before, after, or during your shift.
No benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun and welcoming environment, great place to develop people skills.
I loved working here, the food,environment and team made my day every day I clocked in knowing Id have some amazing things to lool forward to. I would definitely go back if they let me.
Free meal, 50% off any item, flexible hours
Difficult guests
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés