Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Bossier City, LA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Bossier City, LA14 értékelés
14 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 036 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful at times, but employees make it fun
As it is with every job, it can be very stressful at times with the speed and guests, however, the employees take it in stride and try to make every moment enjoyable.
2,0
Difficult Workplace
This was a really difficult place to work at. Not at first, but just as I kept working there the environment seemed to get more and more toxic. It was like every time I made a mistake or didn't finish a task (i.e. cleaning the cage, making lemonade) quickly enough, a manager would get annoyed or just mad at me. I constantly felt as though I was being judged and looked down on by my coworkers and some of my managers. I also felt nepotism was a negative factor at work between some people.

The management was generally pretty good, understanding and kind to the employees, but I think they can afford to have more patience.

The tasks to be performed were generally simple, you just have to be okay with staying on your feet and lifting heavy stuff a lot.

I have made genuinely good friends working here, and they're very kind people, but I do not plan to return to Chick-Fil-A as an employee or as a customer.
Good for a first job
I worked at a location. that was inside a mall which is no longer open.

This is a fast food job, so it's going to be fast paced and sometimes stressful, especially during peak hours. The training was pretty thorough though. Id say that if you have to pick a food service job, this is one of the cleanest, best restaurants to work at. You get a free meal for an 8 hour shift.

This company has a much more strict dress code and much higher standards than most fast food places, so keep that in mind. You are required to say "my pleasure" and will get in trouble if you dont say it. There is little to no down time and you are expected to be on your feet cleaning or stocking if you are not helping customers.

They were pretty good about working with my schedule while in was in college. The working environment itself wasnt bad. The environment in a mall store is a little different from a stand alone location that has a drive thru.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, discounts, schedule flexibility, decent pay
Kontra érvek
Fast paced, can be stressful
fast-paced but fun environement
Everyone works as a team, and you never meet a stranger. Our guests have high expectations of us, but we're there to serve the community. They make us want to come to work; it doesn't feel like a job. If you can work fast and get used to saying "My Pleasure" 50 times a day, then I definitely would recommend working here.
employee meal, great pay
short breaks, location, parking
best place
This place was a very good place to work. I liked the employee and everyone was very nice. I liked taking peoples orders and creating a bond with them.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Like a second family.
Everyone is very friendly and you will create bonds and memories that you will carry with you forever. It isn't just a job it's a life style. You'll find yourself being more friendly outside of work and you'll find yourself in the Chick-Fil-A happiness all the time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Family oriented and very productive place
A typical day at chick-fil-a is busy and full of friendly faces. Working at Chick-fil-a I learned the value of team work and the meaning of great hospitality. The management is always respectful and understanding . Every place has their own way of doing things, chick-fil-a has a high standard for making an restaurant experience the best you've ever had. The most challenging part of the job was me leaving chick-fil-a. What I enjoyed most was getting the opportunity to grow with such a wonderful team.
free lunch, atmosphere
n/a
3,0
stressful
lets see hear ok a typical workday for me lets say a monday i wake up clock in for work get yelled at learn why u got yelled at clock out then go home. I have learned a lot my 4 years being there. Management needs a little bit more work like I tell my coworkers some managers and supervisors should not be in that position that they are in. The hardest part of the job is trying to make everybody's order perfect and with the right speed. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to eat free.
free lunch
25 min break
Munkahelyi kultúra
An extrememly well oiled machine of a company.
I could not have been more thoroughly satisfied with my time as a Chick Fil A team member. The management is astounding and the job definitely equips its employees with life skills.
Awesome experience
Chick fil-a gave me my first job at 16 and I could not be more thankful for the opportunity. I learned what setting and achieving goals was all about. Great leadership with great relationships developed a great team chemistry. I still keep in touch with the owner and managers there. They will always help you no matter the situation and can provide ample opportunities afterwards. Truly blessed to have built the relationships I did there.
Relationships
Fast-paced yet friendly environment
As a supervisor, my day started at 5:00 AM to ensure the store was ready to begin serving people by 6:00 AM. I have learned management skills and customer service skills. The hardest part of the job was explaining to a customer that we are out of a product because we have been so busy. The most enjoyable part was definitely being able to eat for free every shift over 5 hours.
Free lunch/breakfast
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun job, poorly organized managment
I loved almost everything about working at CFA except the management team. They were oftentimes very lax, and therefore as a store we did not progress as much as we could. Training was also very disorganized, and we had a very bad turnover rate. People would quit weeks after being hired. However, I loved the fast paced environment, and really enjoyed the customer service aspect of the job.
fun work place
It was a fun work place for a sixteen year old who loved giving back. All my co-workers were friendly and nice. There is nothing bad I can say about Chick Fil A. I loved that place.
working on kid's night
short breaks
2,0
Short lived
Management was horrible primarily due to there being nothing but interim managers and no opt for advancement unless you were there to begin with.
free employee meal
everything else
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés