Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Belmont, NC

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
13 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 071 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at Chick-fil-A for a year. The year I was there work was exciting. Most people dread going into work. When I worked at CFA I always went in with a smile on my face getting the same back from literally everyone and greeted by almost everyone. The management was awesome! The management at this location is probably the best I’ve ever worked with. It’s not just a job to get done or employees to boss around until they get off. They take as much time as needed to make sure you get the help you need or they even notice if you’re feeling a little down.
Management, Kindness, Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you want to get noticed by management you need to act the part of having the best time of your life working at CFA and be part of the clique. Pay is super low if you start out as a teenager.
1/2 off meals
low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job keeps you busy but be prepared to work every Friday and Saturday. They do allow to request time off as long as you do it two weeks in advance.
Off every Sunday!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-a was a wonderful company to work for. They took well of there employees, worked well with younger people to be able to handle going to school and being able to work
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a good job if you are in school and need a part time job. But if you are looking for full time you will not get it here. Not enough hours to make a decent paycheck.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You can be promoted if your talented and work hard. CFA teaches you leadership not management. The people you work with become family. Good attendance, and good work ethic will get you very far. If you leave any CFA on good terms and with good references, you'll always have a job to come back too at any CFA in the country. Its nice knowing that I've worked at 6 stores in 4 states, and I'll always have CFA as a home to go back to, if needed.
Free Food, Family Eviorment, Company Growth
No benefits, No PTO
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a great place to work and gain experience for your future career. Everyone is treated like family and the customers love coming back to see smiling faces.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved working here, great all around left because i know longer wanted to work nights and weekends opportunities for advancement boss is nice great company
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pretty nice to work there. Very friendly team and customers. Enjoyed working there but didn’t like the fact of not being able to move up in the company or how low the pay was. Can’t take care of yourself with this job.
50% off lunch
Kontra érvek
Don’t get a discount unless you worked that day, don’t get a discount for family, don’t get raises, don’t get paid vacation, benefits, etc.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day is pretty busy and fast pace. I learned how to operate almost everything there through training. Anyone could be a manager as long as they showed they were responsible and hardworking. Everyone got along and if there was ever a problem management would try to solve it. The hardest part was if i didn't know how to do something. the most enjoyable part was having fun while working.
discount on food
rushed
Munkahelyi kultúra
The owners are great people to work for and the team members are great but the management could use some work there isn't a lot of respect for each other in the management field.
50% discount
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love my working with a whole bunch of great people. We are all one team and always respect our custmers even when they are wrong.
Munkahelyi kultúra
opportunites to advance with education and great marketing and management
awesome place all around