Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Baton Rouge, LA

39 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 15 243 értékelés megtekintése
Its okay i guess.
Cashier and Stocker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2019, november 25.
It's really not as culty as it seems. you have have fun live life and that's it repeat. They allow you to be you they just wouldnt give me the hours I needed while working there.
Productive & Fun, Fast Paced Work Environment/Flexible Shifts
Team Member/Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2019, november 12.
I really enjoyed working and gaining major life skills through this Employer. Being entrusted by this Brand speaks volume and they even encourage Employees for Career Advancement - Tuition Assistance, Flexible Shifts/Hours, Great Starting Pay, Open-mnded and Family based atmosphere.
It really depends
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2019, október 7.
I’ve only worked at one location, CFA on Airline, and I’ll never work at another one. When I started, it was great. I made friends and was recognized as a hard worker. But when I began to work less hours/shifts (mostly due to school), my bosses looked down on me and I quickly loss favor. I stayed there for 2 years, until I had a baby and found something better. The managers were pretty and childish with their constant gossiping and playing favorites like juveniles. I should have acted like a child and “tattled” on them to corporate. That location needs better management...ASAP.
Pro érvek
Free meals after 4 hrs., opportunity to grow if they like you..
Kontra érvek
They expect you to make your life revolve around working for them..
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I wish I found somewhere else with the same pay
Cashier and Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2019, szeptember 27.
It's super stressful, clanish behavior, just like walking into a highschool, only worth it if you work in the back. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone looking for a first job.
Chick-Fil-A Team Leader
Team Leader/Kitchen Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2019, augusztus 26.
Overall it was a really fun place to work with great people. Being a Team Leader (manager) I had many opportunities for leadership development and training classes all of which I took advantage of.
Fun Workplace
Siegen Lane - Team Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2019, augusztus 26.
very busy , learned many leadership skills, hardest part is keeping up, the people that work there are amazing, its a different enviroment, you go outside during lunch
free employee meal
Good College Job
MANAGER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2019, augusztus 18.
This was a perfect college job as they worked with my school schedule and paid me fairly. I was able to move up in management pretty quickly and they treated me with respect.
Great job
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2019, július 30.
Family oriented and a warm environment. Management was awesome. Customers were friendly and understanding. Restaurant was always clean and kept up with. Fellow team members were supportive
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Awesome place to work.
Bagger and Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2019, július 18.
Chick-fil-A is an amazing place to work. It is also a way to gain an experience in life and in the workplace. The employer's and employees are very friendly people. And I would recommend this job for others because it would help you go a long way in life.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Excellent job and business
Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2019, június 16.
ChickFila opens up so many doors and opportunities to move in the ladder and better not only yourself but your resume and teaches you some morals and excellent customer service.
Love it
Manager of Operations (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2019, április 11.
I love the people personally when it comes to food. I love to satisfy everyone. Everyone loves fresh food. Made to order.. I love to wow them.. And I believe in customer service..
Pro érvek
I love putting a smile on customers face
Kontra érvek
I liked everything about it
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Fast paced, clique enviroment
Employee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2019, március 16.
Most of the staff already have a clique they're apart of so you have to hope you fit in. The general manager leaves his job to the lower managers or staff to handle, and does not offer much sympathy to requiring time off.
1,0
Stressful shifts every day
Asst. Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2019, február 21.
Fast food is a different place to work. I wiil not work for a food chain ever again. I did like the business closing on Sundays. Letting us go to A Church of my choice was Fantastic! I wish all companies followed that policy.
Closed on Sunday
Kontra érvek
Very hard asking for time off.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to begin work experience
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2019, január 17.
It was a good place for me to start working. The management was great, they were very engaging and informative. Was very fast paced but i was able to converse well with other workers.
Free food on break
Stress inducing
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, fast paced, fun environment
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2019, január 14.
I originally started working part time at Chick-fil-A my Sophomore year in high school. Once I graduated from High school, I began working full time Monday through Friday. Working here, I have learned many different attributes that can help benefit myself in both every day life, as well as any future occupation. My entire day typically revolves around other people, the guests always come first. Working with the general public has taught me large communication skills, as well as a lot of patience, trying to understand and work with others if someone needs information or does not understand something. Working for this establishment for this long has definitely increased and expanded my knowledge on not only the workplace itself, but how to work with other employees, taking care of responsibilities that are needed to ensure the highest quality work ethic in my position, and also being able to speak and acknowledge everyday people and situations. Although it does get difficult at times, I have been able to learn how to stay calm and adjust any aspects for whatever situation that will best suit the customer. However, if ever needed, the managers have always been willing and ready to help out.
Flexibility, Communicating with others
No benefits, Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a good idea but was more work than it was worth
Front of House Employee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2019, január 10.
I feel as though Chick Fil A employees work way too hard to be paid 8 dollars per hour. It was usually pretty chill as in the work day. I learned a lot of customer service qualities. The hardest part of the job was trying to lift some of our inventory because of my injury. The most enjoyable part was meeting my best friend and some other friends as well.
Free meals for shifts 5+ hours
Very strict
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun challenging workplace for students
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2018, november 21.
I enjoyed working there but fast food just wasn't for me. Employees were nice and friendly. Definitely made you feel like everyone was a family there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Too serious of a workplace and sometimes not understanding
Senior Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2018, július 30.
We aren’t typically allowed to have much of a life outside of work or really allowed to talk because it’s “a distraction” so they treat us like robots.
Free employee meals
Kontra érvek
No employee discounts or other benefits besides insurance
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a great place, very friendly and very outgoing.
Crew Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2018, július 19.
The place loves catering to the customers no matter what. They workers and managers are very caring and would do anything for each other. The restaurant keeps their facilities very clean and appropriate for guests.
OK place to work
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2018, június 23.
Good first job but hard to get along with others and very fast paced. Always have to be doing something. Good place for a teenager. Would recommend to others.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van