Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Baton Rouge, LA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
46 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 071 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
They aren’t enough hours they have Sundays off it a good job for people who are still in school but overall it okay not enough money to take care a family
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started at CFA to pay my bills. At first, I didn't mind it. I worked in the kitchen and made friends. But over the last year, the place has just deteriorated. A lot of people have quit and it has been hard to find new hires. The manager and store owner only seems to care about the staff who work up front. Some of the management treats team members unfairly. The shifts are long and exhausting with little room for flexibility - again, unless you work up front. It is hard to rise in ranks. It took me almost six months for my promotion to get finalized and for me to get my team leader uniform. They seem to care more about money than about the employee, yet they expect everyone to revolve their life around CFA. I worked 40+ hours a week for three months and still got no benefits, no PTO, nothing.
Pro érvek
Easy to request time off
No benefits, toxic environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
The one thing that I loved about working at Chick-fil-A, especially during lunch, is that I was also busy and time flew by. This was a good place for me to work, because I love making people smile and that's what I did for the employees and the guest. I will forever say "my pleasure". The job itself was good but the environment was exceedingly toxic. The one thing that I could not stand was the inequality. There are a numerous amount of people that work here who are racist. People of a different skin color are treated horribly and the only reason I stayed is because of how much I got paid.
free break food, flexibility
RACISM, HOMOPHOBIA, FAVORTISM
Munkahelyi kultúra
An overall positive experience there, you'll enjoy working there and everyone treats you like family. No complaints I really loved working there and I loved everyone there.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive and organized workplace but they treat the employees badly. They take the “The customers are always right” saying a little too serious. They are not flexible at all, so if they tell u that it is definitely a LIE! Once you work there you’ll find that they way they act is all phony.
Free Food
Not Actually Flexible As They Say
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good job loved all the people I worked with. The owner and managers are super nice as well. Be ready to work in a fast paced environment. But it is always fun with the employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a fun job always clowning with the works we was always laughing but still got the work done. guest had a blast when ordering love seeing my regulars
Munkahelyi kultúra
During my time at CFA, I worked all over in front of house. I worked as a cashier, food runner, order taker, and order bagger. I cleaned the dining room and work space when I had down time in one of my various positions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's really not as culty as it seems. you have have fun live life and that's it repeat. They allow you to be you they just wouldnt give me the hours I needed while working there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working and gaining major life skills through this Employer. Being entrusted by this Brand speaks volume and they even encourage Employees for Career Advancement - Tuition Assistance, Flexible Shifts/Hours, Great Starting Pay, Open-mnded and Family based atmosphere.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I’ve only worked at one location, CFA on Airline, and I’ll never work at another one. When I started, it was great. I made friends and was recognized as a hard worker. But when I began to work less hours/shifts (mostly due to school), my bosses looked down on me and I quickly loss favor. I stayed there for 2 years, until I had a baby and found something better. The managers were pretty and childish with their constant gossiping and playing favorites like juveniles. I should have acted like a child and “tattled” on them to corporate. That location needs better management...ASAP.
Pro érvek
Free meals after 4 hrs., opportunity to grow if they like you..
Kontra érvek
They expect you to make your life revolve around working for them..
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's super stressful, clanish behavior, just like walking into a highschool, only worth it if you work in the back. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone looking for a first job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall it was a really fun place to work with great people. Being a Team Leader (manager) I had many opportunities for leadership development and training classes all of which I took advantage of.
Munkahelyi kultúra
very busy , learned many leadership skills, hardest part is keeping up, the people that work there are amazing, its a different enviroment, you go outside during lunch
free employee meal
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a perfect college job as they worked with my school schedule and paid me fairly. I was able to move up in management pretty quickly and they treated me with respect.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Family oriented and a warm environment. Management was awesome. Customers were friendly and understanding. Restaurant was always clean and kept up with. Fellow team members were supportive
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A is an amazing place to work. It is also a way to gain an experience in life and in the workplace. The employer's and employees are very friendly people. And I would recommend this job for others because it would help you go a long way in life.
Munkahelyi kultúra
ChickFila opens up so many doors and opportunities to move in the ladder and better not only yourself but your resume and teaches you some morals and excellent customer service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love the people personally when it comes to food. I love to satisfy everyone. Everyone loves fresh food. Made to order.. I love to wow them.. And I believe in customer service..
Pro érvek
I love putting a smile on customers face
Kontra érvek
I liked everything about it
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most of the staff already have a clique they're apart of so you have to hope you fit in. The general manager leaves his job to the lower managers or staff to handle, and does not offer much sympathy to requiring time off.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast food is a different place to work. I wiil not work for a food chain ever again. I did like the business closing on Sundays. Letting us go to A Church of my choice was Fantastic! I wish all companies followed that policy.
Closed on Sunday
Kontra érvek
Very hard asking for time off.