Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Baltimore, MD

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
69 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 137 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work isn’t to difficult but management was putrid and made the job much harder than it had to be. Very fast paced but can be fun at times. Overall a great place to work just depends on management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Racist GM only liked Hispanic people. If you were not Hispanic you were payed less, given harder work, and Hispanics could steal food and not get in trouble. Basically not a fun job.
Free meal
Unpaid breaks, poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a pretty fun place to work at but its very stressful as the managers put alot of pressure on you to work faster and faster and faster and better and faster, but other then that its fun the co workers arent that bad and its a nice environment
Free lunch
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was just what I expected from a fast food restaurant but the management of the workers could have been better that what it was when I worked there.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall this job is very cool if you are a people person and love meeting new people and if you can stay alert, happy and energized through the days.
Free Breakfast and flexible schedule
Kontra érvek
Too many people on the clock at a time, gets very crowded
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had the worst experience working for chick fil a. Most the management was immature love to gossip and talk about people behind their backs. They over worked people. The raise I was promised when I got my promotion was never put on my check, when I brought up the fact to upper management that my raise was not on my paycheck they kept making excuse after excuse all be on your next check it will be on your next check it was never on any of my checks a lot of the managers talks very badly to employees they forcing employees to come into work sick I would not recommend for anybody working for Chick-fil-A
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Culture. Great Leadership. Could pay a bit more although fast food. There is no way to invest in company and there isn't much room to advance in a local restaurant.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work would include working hard, helping customers, and making sure you are occupied at all times. I believe the managers should work on their team leading skills because they tend to come off very bossy and their expectations are very high. But overall my experience at working at chickfila has helped me know what jobs seek in employers and help me get my first jon
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a great company to work for depending on the area you are working in and your supervisor thrive to support and succeed . I work with some difficult people at times
Friendly staff
No paid holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really don’t know a lot about this company I got sick and stop working there I was there for only a month but when I was there it was cool very busy
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is very inconsiderate. Management does not care about employee needs. I was placed outside and was told i cannot come in because of “rotations” and was left with numb hands and toes. Currently stuck with a cold.
Munkahelyi kultúra
At work I smile, keep eye contact, stay connected, and speak enthusiastically. You learn good customer service. You get comfortable and better with using manners no matter the situation. The management is excellent and they actually connect with employees and customers. The hardest part of the job is being nice to customers even though they are very snobby and disrespectful. The most enjoyable part about working there is the love and care you get when you come to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
its challenging at times but they have a system that keeps things flowing and organized.I learned how to work with so many people at ounce, which can be hard at times when moving at such a fast pace.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have been going to Chick-Fil-A for years now I think it might be a good to work there part time before starting school/collage they seem they are good and nice to there customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This location (CANTON CROSSING)has poor leadership and the owner only cares about revenue. Not the people that work there or the Culture of Chick Fil a. People want leadership that'll make them love coming to work. That'll encourage, motivate, and influence them to want to progress! The turnover rate for this location is out of this world AND IT WILL STAY THAT WAY UNTIL THE OWNER CHANGES MANAGEMENT!
The customers
Nasty management
Munkahelyi kultúra
The beginning is usually the best part of the job. You come in and everyone seems friendly, willing to help for the most part, and ready to work. Then once you start moving your way up, that's when things become tough, because you will never be in one position during your shift for the most part. For me personally, because I was the best person there that wasn't a manager, my days were usually chaotic. I'll be making milkshakes for 30 minutes, then they'll use me to send someone on break who was bagging the food for drive through, then switch me to the register in drive through, then helping bag and run orders for front line, then being a checker for the mobile orders to make sure the food is bagged correctly.
Pro érvek
30 min lunch break, discount on 90% of the menu.
Kontra érvek
Inconsistent communication, lack of discipline at times.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at chick fil a is must if you are looking for fast-paced environment it's because it's always busy. The management is really good to you they treat not just a regular employee.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I just only ate at chic-fil-A I know that they have very nice people that work there very good consumer service . Never runs out of food always give you the correct order
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved going to chick Fil a as a customer before I even started working there, but once I became an employee, it opened up new view points, chick Fil a cares about their employees and as well as their customers, and we all help each other when we need it, we’re all a big family and I love being able to say I’m apart of the chick Fil a team members.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love my time at Chick-fil-A. Many opportunities for advancement, great people, positive working environment. Love the customers, especially the regulars. It’s like one big family!
Pro érvek
Flexible scheduling, Meal benefits, scholarship opportunity, advancement opportunity, positive environment
Kontra érvek
Work most weekends, always busy so you stand for a long time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company parted ways with me. So I would rather not discuss my experience there on a website. For the first 5 months, it was a wonderful place to work at. Then everything went down hill. Details during interview!
Pro érvek
Happy work environment for the most part.