Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Baltimore, MD

63 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 15 363 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
good place to start working at to get a good job experience
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2020, január 9.
A typical day at work would include working hard, helping customers, and making sure you are occupied at all times. I believe the managers should work on their team leading skills because they tend to come off very bossy and their expectations are very high. But overall my experience at working at chickfila has helped me know what jobs seek in employers and help me get my first jon
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to learn customer service
Drive thru director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2019, december 28.
It’s a great company to work for depending on the area you are working in and your supervisor thrive to support and succeed . I work with some difficult people at times
Friendly staff
No paid holidays
Ok company
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2019, december 23.
I really don’t know a lot about this company I got sick and stop working there I was there for only a month but when I was there it was cool very busy
Inconsiderate
Front Line Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2019, december 4.
Management is very inconsiderate. Management does not care about employee needs. I was placed outside and was told i cannot come in because of “rotations” and was left with numb hands and toes. Currently stuck with a cold.
chick-fil-a
Front of House Staff (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2019, november 19.
At work I smile, keep eye contact, stay connected, and speak enthusiastically. You learn good customer service. You get comfortable and better with using manners no matter the situation. The management is excellent and they actually connect with employees and customers. The hardest part of the job is being nice to customers even though they are very snobby and disrespectful. The most enjoyable part about working there is the love and care you get when you come to work.
very rewarding and organized
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2019, október 27.
its challenging at times but they have a system that keeps things flowing and organized.I learned how to work with so many people at ounce, which can be hard at times when moving at such a fast pace.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really interested in working there
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2019, október 21.
I have been going to Chick-Fil-A for years now I think it might be a good to work there part time before starting school/collage they seem they are good and nice to there customers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible experience working at this location.
Hospitality Professional (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2019, október 16.
This location (CANTON CROSSING)has poor leadership and the owner only cares about revenue. Not the people that work there or the Culture of Chick Fil a. People want leadership that'll make them love coming to work. That'll encourage, motivate, and influence them to want to progress! The turnover rate for this location is out of this world AND IT WILL STAY THAT WAY UNTIL THE OWNER CHANGES MANAGEMENT!
The customers
Nasty management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A pleasant work envirmoment.
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2019, szeptember 16.
The beginning is usually the best part of the job. You come in and everyone seems friendly, willing to help for the most part, and ready to work. Then once you start moving your way up, that's when things become tough, because you will never be in one position during your shift for the most part. For me personally, because I was the best person there that wasn't a manager, my days were usually chaotic. I'll be making milkshakes for 30 minutes, then they'll use me to send someone on break who was bagging the food for drive through, then switch me to the register in drive through, then helping bag and run orders for front line, then being a checker for the mobile orders to make sure the food is bagged correctly.
Pro érvek
30 min lunch break, discount on 90% of the menu.
Kontra érvek
Inconsistent communication, lack of discipline at times.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Fairly environment
CASHIER / TEAM MEMBER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2019, szeptember 12.
Working at chick fil a is must if you are looking for fast-paced environment it's because it's always busy. The management is really good to you they treat not just a regular employee.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I never worked here before or had any other job
Kitchen Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2019, augusztus 31.
I just only ate at chic-fil-A I know that they have very nice people that work there very good consumer service . Never runs out of food always give you the correct order
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 7Jelentés
Excellent
Server (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2019, augusztus 28.
I loved going to chick Fil a as a customer before I even started working there, but once I became an employee, it opened up new view points, chick Fil a cares about their employees and as well as their customers, and we all help each other when we need it, we’re all a big family and I love being able to say I’m apart of the chick Fil a team members.
Wonderful company
Marketing Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2019, március 28.
I love my time at Chick-fil-A. Many opportunities for advancement, great people, positive working environment. Love the customers, especially the regulars. It’s like one big family!
Pro érvek
Flexible scheduling, Meal benefits, scholarship opportunity, advancement opportunity, positive environment
Kontra érvek
Work most weekends, always busy so you stand for a long time.
Just didn’t work out!
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2019, február 19.
The company parted ways with me. So I would rather not discuss my experience there on a website. For the first 5 months, it was a wonderful place to work at. Then everything went down hill.

Details during interview!
Pro érvek
Happy work environment for the most part.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Productive and fun
Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2018, július 26.
Chick-fil-A is a great company to work. Every Sunday you are off to spend time with family or go to where you worship. This company is flexible with your life when it comes to scheduling. The contest that we have makes it enjoyable to work at a fast pace. And everyone is very pleasant in trained for every area in the store. Chick-fil-A rocks!!!
Free lunch
Health care is expensive
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Duh
TEAM LEADER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2018, július 10.
They taught me a lot and were very supportive of those who are attempting a go at their first job. Everyone working there was very nice. It does suck working fast food, but its not too bad.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced fast food environment, alot put on your shoulders.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2018, július 2.
As my first job I didnt have any other experience, but Chick Fil A taught me important customer service skills. This is a great first job! That being said, my Chick Fil A was very much filled with people who didnt really care about their job. Some people did enjoy it, but alot are wishing to leave, mostly due to lack of respect from directors. I left after a while because it was really detrimental to my mental health after being asked alot of you and having things blamed on you that werent your fault (customers giving orders wrong, food coming out wrong due to kitchen, wait times due to short staffed kitchen, etc.) They would often schedule me 4.5 hours or even 4 hours and 45 minutes, just enough to where I cant get a break. (You get a break if you work for 5 hours or more.) If you are looking for a first job, job between great opportunities, or somewhere to build necessary skills and knowledge on a proper work environment, Chick Fil A should be one of your options.
Pro érvek
Free meals, sometimes off early
Kontra érvek
Not respectful directors, the break rule, etc
Great First Job
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2018, május 1.
I came to chick-fil-a searching for first job experience most places wouldn't grant me. To get in the location I'm currently working at you must pass a series of extensive interviews but after that, it's pretty solid work. Just don't expect advancement from the restaurant.
mini business
Cook/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2018, április 10.
Chick fil a is not as fun as people think it is. You have to work very hard. It isn't your typical fast food job.I did love it though. In a way i guess.
business
stressful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Not my favorite job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2018, március 16.
I did not particularly like working here. The management was super harsh on the workers and very judgmental. I never got my required breaks and I also got constantly yelled at when I made one small mistake.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van