Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Austin, TX

65 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 15 285 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast-paced, and productive work environment
Front of House Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2020, január 11.
Every day that I went to work was a good day, I liked meeting with my coworkers and bosses and, for the most part, enjoyed working there. Everything I needed to do was taught to me, and the people were patient enough with new workers as well.
Pro érvek
Good breaks, understanding employers, friendly environment
Kontra érvek
Too many restrictions on appearance
Work Ethic = Results and Satisfaction
General Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, december 5.
This is - without a doubt - the best place I’ve ever worked in my 20 year career spanning multiple industries (music, sales, finance, service). The one thing I can say is that the more you put in here, the more you will love working, and the better performance results you will get. This is not like working at another restaurant, or even another job. If you put forth the effort to care about this business as if you own it, and caring about others more than your personal gain, and you focus on what is important to your leaders, you will find yourself leading here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great experience as well as had lots of fun with the great customers
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, november 9.
Working at chick fil a was a great experience really liked the customers as well as the staff would defiantly work at chick fil a again if the opportunity is allowed.
Great Team setting
Front of House Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, november 2.
The days went by really fast. We were busy all of the time so it was stressful. The managers were overall very good. The team really works together to get through the rushes.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful and would not recommend
Team member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, szeptember 22.
The location that I worked at had a lot of issues especially with management and there was a very high turnover rate which made working there unbearable. It is a fast paced job and large crowds of people constantly come in so you need a sold team of workers and since we didnt have that it made things miserable and they also always ignored availability and overworked you.
free food, the pay
everything else
Biased Management
Stocker/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, augusztus 29.
You know this company is Christian based but ten they write you up for not smiling, when all your position is making drinks where no one sees you. Also all the managers at this certain location go to church together which kind of makes it feel like if you don’t you most likely won’t be a manager. Also if you’re outside taking orders you don’t choose when to use the bathroom, and you’re outside in this Texas heat. You will have to pay for your uniform and all things necessary for this job.
If you’re a manager
No bathroom breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Supportive Operators lead to successful working environments
Hospitality and Food Safety Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, július 10.
I have worked in managerial roles at multiple chick-fil-a's and the difference is night and day between stores if the operator of the store is investing in his crew, or in himself.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive place to work!
Night Manger (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, július 9.
Everyday at work was something new, Chick-fil-a is constantly adding items to their menu so there's always something new to learn! As well it is a fast paced job so you'll never be still which makes time go by faster!
Amazing polace
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, június 18.
The food is amazing but most importantly to me, I always felt as if my voice was being heard and my onions and feelings were being taken into account.
Fun loving atmosphere
Kontra érvek
Only so many hours in the day I was allowed to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Events Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, június 8.
It gets a little crazy as the store is always busy but most people that work their have a very positive attitude. The store also work great with your schedule as i was able to work with ease while being in college.
Pretty good
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, május 24.
The job could get stressful at times but was overall pretty good. I learned how to work a cash register, management was really fair and nice. Hardest part of the job? The large amount of customers at certain key times like lunch and dinner.
Chick-Fil-A
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, május 22.
Management were not amazing but were generally easy to work with. Coworkers were about the same. Pace varied on meal times and days of the week, with lunch being very fast-paced.
Busy Work Place
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, április 2.
Chick-fil-A is one of the best places I've worked. I made a lot of friends but there are always pros and cons to every workplace and this particular location the issue was management. But the hours are flexible, the pay was good and the work wasn't too bad once you got the hang of it. I enjoyed working there and would definitely consider working here again if able.
Pay, Flexible Hours, Team Members
Management, Short Breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Great company
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, március 20.
Great company with a great working atmosphere. Pay was great and is always increasing. Management is always on track and helping you rise to new challenges.
Free lunch
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, február 7.
The day goes by super fast because it is usually super busy. Usually, there is always something to do. The downside is that they want you to be at work exactly the time your scheduled or your late. Which is fine until you're trying to leave at 5:30 on the dot and the make you do a bunch of tasks when you are supposed to leave. Making you stay an extra 30 minutes or an hour.
Free Lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier, team leader, shift leader, trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, január 17.
Easily made my way from team member to manager. Friendly staff and accepting people. Great work environment and a great place to have a first job.
I loved working there but some of the managers were just incompetent.
Free or discounted food
stressful job
1,0
Stressful & Not Enjoyable At All
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, január 7.
When I worked at the Chick - Fil - A North Mopac (Austin, TX) it was okay at first. The black lady I worked with that worked the drive through was very rude to everyone so that ruined it. Then the higher up managers just let her have attitude with other employees. Just a bunch of favoritism and drama if you ask me. They have a high turnover rate with employees too.
45 min breaks
High Turnover Rate with Employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 3Jelentés
Fast paced and fun
Director of Innovation (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2019, január 6.
This place is franchised so each location is different however the core values and mission statement are the same throughout. The location I was at was very fast paced and required a steep learning curve but it was a fun place with plenty of opportunities to develop new skills. The hardest part of the job is the range of skills levels between leadership which often caused a lot of stress within the work place however with everyone focused on pushing through we often got it through any issues that would arise.
Free Lunch, Employee Appreciation
Steep Learning Curve
1,0
Management is terrible
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, december 21.
There’s this older black lady who is a morning manager. She is a complete bïtch and is the reason why I left this store. It is always looking for people because their turn over rate is beyond terrible here
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 4Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was okay for a first job
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, december 7.
Management didn’t communicate well enough and at times it just got out of hand. I don’t know what the store is like now but I struggled a little. Overall learned from it though.
Competitive
Bad management
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van