Chick-fil-A logo
Chick-fil-A
4,0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Augusta, GA

Cég értékelése
Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye

Értékelések kategória szerint

3,8Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
60 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelőenMind a(z) 18 754 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra

Good

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Good I like it here. My coworkers always make my day. Great first job, but face paced. Management is understanding and caring. Work-life balance is good if you can handle it!

Very Awesome Place To Work At

Chick-Fil-A is a wonderful place to work at. I enjoy my time here , and the environment that i work in. The name itself gets you so much respect by it being such a wonderful place to work at. Everyone is nice .

experience

Chickfila was my first job, at the age of 15, they had an excellent working environment ! I was able to learn life changing customer service skills which I still to this day use in my every day life.

Pro érvek

great hours, worked around school

n/a

fun

learn lots of things able to learn different positions able to raise money advanced training fits to life schedule active owner

Professional

During my time with the Chick-Fil-A company, my duties included making sure that each guest was greeted and handles with the courtesy and a smile. I was responsible for handling orders, dealing with money product and service. Management was very supportive of employees implementing the Chick-Fil-A policies while encouraging and assisting employees throughout the shifts. The challenging part of my responsibilities were handling many customers at one time. However the most enjoyable part of my responsibilities were meeting different people from places all over the world.

Pro érvek

Meeting new people and interacting with fellow co-workers

Kontra érvek

Long shifts and low wages

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

N/a

would not work there been treated unfairly by management co workers were fun to work with and exciting always got the job done

Great overall

Nothing is hard or stressful. The chain of command is awesome. Communication is very important in a fast food restaurant and chick-fil-a has it down pack. the customers are great, a lot of employee and customer relationships. Everyone is nice and always in a good mood. There's nothing bad about Chick-Fil-A, just wished I started working sooner.

$10 of food on break, great teamwork, cool staff

nothing
Munkahelyi kultúra

Very great place to start getting experience in the work force

I really enjoyed this job because they are willing to give you a chance and train you even if you don't have any experience. The environment is very friendly and I loved serving the customers.

Christian based enjoyable experience

The most enjoyable part of this job is showing the customer how delightful and courteous you can be. The work environment has a wonderful Christian based tone.

discounted lunches

Kontra érvek

lots of standong and cleaning
Munkahelyi kultúra

Best job I have ever had.

Greatest experience ever working for this company. Great people to work for/with. Good job to have while going to college. I worked there for four years. They also offer a $1000 scholarship to those who are employed over a year, as well as opportunity for advancement. Faith is an important part of this company as well, with Sunday's off to allow time for worship. Second mile service is the crux of this company. Good food, good people, great job! "Food is essential to life, therefore make it good." S. Truett Cathy

Chick-Fil-A

The best thing about working at chick-fil-a is your co-workers. It is very hard to advance and the work is incredibly draining.

Cashier

I loved working for Chick-Fil-A. It was a really good place to work for when I was in high school. A typical day at Chick-Fil-A was going into work and taking on the responsibilities of the job.
Munkahelyi kultúra

Fast paced environment with many upbeat workers. Such kind people everywhere you went. The commitment to customer service was amazing.

Productive and Fun

Greet customers as they walk up to register. Make sure all food was prepared the right way every time. Follow all rules and guidelines.
Munkahelyi kultúra

customer service and food service

customer service and food service, developed training programs for new hires, front store manager,

Good Christian Values!

Chic-Fil-A was a good company to work for very christian environment.

Great Company, Wonderful Bosses

I am very grateful for the opportunity I was given with working at Chick-Fil-A. I loved all the managers and owner of our store. Working at a fast-food restaurant with such high standards help me to gain a lot of customer service experience that I can carry on to any job. The only thing I did not like about it was having to stand on my feet all day and having to work late nights.

Pro érvek

Great company to work for. Loved the people I worked with and for.

Not enough work hours
Munkahelyi kultúra

Fun place to work with a family atmosphere

There was always something to do even if there were not a lot of customers. The people that worked there were from all stages of life and very up beat. Working with food and customers helped developed your people skills.

good management

loud atmosphere

Productive and clean

Structured work environment. I learned how to properly prepared food. Management stayed on top of things. Worked well with co-workers. Work was rather easy. Eating was the most enjoyable part of the job.

Fast Paced, Work environment

Chick-fil-A is a great employment opportunity. The managers are very easy to work with and they encourage the crew members to achieve there goals. I love working with my co-workers, they are a really great group of people.

free lunches

healthcare
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Chick-fil-A? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés