Chick-fil-A
4.0 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Augusta, GA

Cég értékelése
Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye

Értékelések kategória szerint

3.8Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
60 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelőenMind a(z) 19,070 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra

Good

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Good I like it here. My coworkers always make my day. Great first job, but face paced. Management is understanding and caring. Work-life balance is good if you can handle it!
Munkahelyi kultúra

Unfair treatment to employees and not a lot of care towards employees.

I was working many hours in 90 degree or above weather with little to no breaks. A lot of the managers had favorites that were allowed to sit and talk while everyone else had to work. I was there for almost 6 months and only learned to take orders. I was never trained on any other positions such as bagging or cashiers.

Pro érvek

Scholarships and was able to work around my school schedule.

Kontra érvek

Unfair treatment, not moving up in the career, and working in heat
Munkahelyi kultúra

They only care about certain work.

As long as you are a favorite it's a great place to work. If not you wont get the hours you are promised. Management are all young and immature. The younger you are the better! They only care about themselves. They will give teenagers 40 hrs. Ans a single mama 20 hrs

Flexible

blah

This company has many racist employees and the microaggressions can sometimes be unmanageable. Just a very insulated culture with a pretty façade with the my pleasure and stuff. Those kids are miserable.

Horrible mangers

I only been working here for a month. There are too many people trying to tell you what to do they undermind each other of how to preform a task then lie to the head manager that they didn’t taught you that. Why would someone lie about who taught them that. It’s not like I was going to get in trouble just told the right was to do it. The managers talk down about everyone one even people they call friends. I feel like I am back in high school. I am glad this job wasn’t my main source of income because out of all the companies I have ever worked at this is the worst and I worked at a staffing company giving people jobs for $7.25.

Breaks

Kontra érvek

Horrible people, management, fake people, rude

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Great first job

Chik-fil-a was a great place for a first job with great management and friendly coworkers. Work was pretty easy and the pay was nice for minimum wage.

Free lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra

The lack of staff to work efficiently

Due to the high turnover rate, there is never enough staff to perform efficiently. One person will always be required to do the work of two or more...

Free meal

Kontra érvek

No benefits unless in upper management
Munkahelyi kultúra

Fun place to work but...

It is extremely nice to work here but you are often over worked for little pay. There is a scholarship if you qualify but other than that make sure you get your money’s worth.

Fast Paced

Too much of picking up other people's slack. Then again it's not exactly their fault when too much is expected of you for a fast food job. Hated never knowing what time I could leave. Constant stream of customers made it almost impossible to catch up. Needed at least one more set of hands for such a busy section

Free uniform

Kontra érvek

Expect too much for such little pay

Productive Workplace

I learned alot there such as to smile to say my pleasure time management skills they also are really understanding to you and that you have a life outside of work

Free Lunches

Kontra érvek

Alot of pressure at first

Chick fil a

I loveeeedsd working here. The people are so nice and welcoming. It was a great experience. I would work here again if I was chosen . The food is amazing.

Augusta Mall/ It's Like Fools Gold

I'm going to be honest here. First, I am 20, and I do have bills to pay. I was told during the interview process that I would have full time hours, and I did, I had 39 or 38 hrs a week, but once summertime was over, the hours dropped to 20-25 hrs a week (for me). One girl that I thought I would bond with is really back biting me now, some of the girls there will throw you under a bus quick. Each of the leadership seems to want you to do something different, and sometimes your team members, the ones that you're kinda learning from, teach you to do things differently, to the point where, for me, it felt like I was not going to get my job right. I'mma just say this part like this, you would think Chick Fil A would bring in pleasant appreciative customers. All of these things together had me breaking down and crying sometimes, until they cut the hours, and that's when I kinda lost it, I felt like I was doing too much for this job. If nothing else, I need to pay my bills. The workplace atmosphere can be really immature ad frustraing, but honestly, even with all of this being said, I know that certain workplaces can only hire, generally speaking, from the surrounding area, and Augusta is called Disgusta, so I try not to look at it like it's a Chick Fil A thing, but there you have it.

Pro érvek

The benefits, and your meals.

Kontra érvek

Co-worker relationships, communication and disconnected expectations.

Okay

You’ll make friends, but most likely deal with a lot of drama and attitudes including from managers since everyone is so young. It’s an easy job but they need to get better at leaving people out in the freezing/hot temperatures for so long. Also they will 100% schedule you for when you say you can’t work and the manager in charge of it literally never answers her phone.
Munkahelyi kultúra

Productive and overall great place to advance your career

I absolutely loved working at Chick-fil-A. The experience was amazing, I met so many incredible people who have been an impact and inspiration in my life. I don’t think that I could have gotten the impact that I did anywhere else.

Excellent place to work

Chick Fil A was my very first job. I feel that Chick Fil A can start an excellent foundation to get started in the work field. I was a team leader and I had an excellent time engaging with customers.

Stressful and quick workplace

Great place to meet great people, however management there is not all that great yet they are great people just not fit to hold the role of management.

Fast-Paced productive environment

Chick-fil-a is a fast paced environment with lots of cherishing moments, opportunities and loving customers. Staff has great work ethic and the management is on point.

$2.50 discount

Low-pay
Munkahelyi kultúra

I worked at Chic filet while in college.

This was my first paying job. Chic filet was good for me a first job without too many hours, I had room to study ,work and continue with activities on campus.

good first job

not enough money

It was alright

Not the best job, not the worst. Going through busy stressful times will bring you closer to those you work with though. As it is a fast food restaurant there will be high turnover so you get used to people coming and going.

Free break food

Stress

Great job experience

Great management experience. All store operators are different. If you get a people person operator; the experience can be awesome. If you get a operator that is bottom line driven only, experience can be awful.

Great management training

Benefits are terrible

Favorite Job

I learned the entire store, I hope to own one one day; love the environment; the management was great; i could work in all departments; they helped me learn alot about customer service
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Chick-fil-A? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

• Vállalatok
  • Chick-fil-A
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
  • Augusta, GA
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?