Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Atlanta, GA

289 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 14 395 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Best Company Ever
Sr. Team Administrator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, november 25.
They treat us like people. Best benefits. They are so supportive of our personal development and life/work balance. Made the jump Healthcare. Was fearful at first, but love the transition.
Working for CFA
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, november 25.
There was no real trust with the operator or upper level management everyone there is just trying to make it to the top by climbing on the next person shoulders.
Eh
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, november 24.
I like working at chick fil a but my manager is not always reasonable. She will be friendly and understanding one minute but moody another minute it’s frustrating.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil a was a great company to work for
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, november 21.
Chick fil a always gave me respect and will always be my favorite company to work for. The best thing about chick fil a was the people that worked there and seeing the friendly people everyday.
Worked back of house
Back of House Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, november 18.
I learned great skills:
work as a team
great communication skills
work at a steady pace

Great people to work with.
Would recommend this job to anyone
Great place to work.
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, november 15.
A great a place to work especially for beginners just coming fresh out of high school or maybe in high school needing so to do, to stay busy while making money.
N/a
MLK Jr Drive (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, november 12.
Just Be YourSelf it’s a great company you will always be happy to work here it can get a lil busy doing the weekends but you will be able to handle it and stay focus
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Amazing
Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, november 6.
I learned the true meaning of customer service and they help develop me as a person and it was truly a pleasure working with such an amazing company I loved the company
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Only good if you’re in real need of a job
Kitchen Staff Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, november 4.
Management is joke.... Some people got paid more than others and had less experience.... never fully staffed... Didn’t care for family emergencies nor for their workers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work but managment sucks
Certified trainor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, november 3.
Overall chick fil a is a great place to work for, but when I got promoted everything went downhill. The director of operations is so rude. He doesn't even speak when you walk in to work. He has his favorites there for sure. You get worked like a dog and you might as well never ask for a raise bc you will be never get one. That place makes way too much money to not be able to give back to the employees.
Great
Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, október 30.
I learned a lot from this company. I had my first supervisor position working with them. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to be a part of the family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, október 23.
I love working at Chick Fil A, and most of the things on this survey got 5 stars without a doubt. The only thing I absolutely hate is that on this site it says the average pay is $11.36/hour for my position (team member). I won't say exactly how much I make but this is a good bit above my salary. I'm happy to not be making minimum wage, but I think my salary should be closer to the average. We also have a strict "no discussing wages" policy with other employees at my chick fil a, so there is no way of knowing how much you're making in relation to your co-workers unless you want to risk being fired.
Pro érvek
Free food during 30 minute breaks if you work for 4.5 hours, as well as half priced food for yourself (including catering)
Kontra érvek
low pay and it's hard to ask for a raise
Chcik Fil A
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, október 23.
Fun work environment but lack of respect for employees time. Working with my fellow team members gave me access to life long friends but I was not going to grow in the chick fil a industry
N/a
Crew Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, október 13.
It's a nice place to work at for a short time to make some income. I like working at chick fil a because i got to learn something new with them! I have learned alot since i have been working there.
Great Environment to Develop Skills
Certified Grand Opening Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, szeptember 30.
Chick-fil-A provides an excellent opportunity for young employees to learn business skills in a fast paced yet supportive environment. Management is typically well trained and helpful. Sundays off are a plus.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company but poor management
Human Resource Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, szeptember 29.
Corporate and other stores may be ran impeccably because it's founded on great ideals. However, not all stores leadership teams embody those ideals or vision.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and very fast paced.
Food Prep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, szeptember 28.
it’s a very fast paced environment that i wouldn’t recommend for anyone that doesn’t like to be around hot, greasy food all day. the management was poor and i didn’t feel entirely too comfortable there.
Friendly People And Hard Workers
Shift Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, szeptember 18.
Chick-Fil-A is a good company. They just need to pay more. Other than that, I would recommend anybody a job there. As long as they are okay with average to low compensation.
Awesome Job
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, szeptember 10.
I like working here, seeing the smiles on peoples faces and seeing their excitement with the fast food.. The time we get busy we try to always get the people in and out
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great food and good people!
Outside Sales Representative and Marketing Team (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, szeptember 2.
Chickfila is a great place to work with Sunday’s off. They really like young students. You need a positive attitude and willingness to learn the company culture.
Pro érvek
Food, people, Sunday’s off
Kontra érvek
Pay, work holidays, no benefits
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van