Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Atlanta, GA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Atlanta, GA314 értékelés
314 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 15 721 értékelés megtekintése
Great
Chick fila is a great company to work for because the staff is nice and the customers are always nice and polite. The management team always make sure that the staff is also well taken care of and helped.
Muy buena empresa
Buena empresa , buenas personas
se trabaja muy bien.
trust
trust your judgement. family oriented. goal oriented. result oriented. great leadership training. chefs in the cafeteria cooks great food. next generation training. CEO presents was exciting
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a neatly organized company I’ve ever worked with .
It was a neatly organized company I’ve ever worked with so far. Working for chick gala made me a better leader and better person . Putting on that uniform made me feel like a strong woman and that I will make it beyond this . I just wish I had my benefits I accomplished a lot working there and just wanted to take my experience elsewhere.
Greak Place to Be
Great People and Great Work Environment. The work/life balance is great. Opportunity to learn new things everyday. Colleagues are always motivating each other.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
2,0
Chik fil A at Terminus not so welcoming to employees over age 21
The pay was minimum wage, only 17 yr old and up to 21 got higher pay, hours weren't flexible the more you call off or family emergency like daycare call you they cut your hours meaning no lunch break no 40 hrs a week. Close on Sundays. Poor management and prejudice firing all non white older workers and hiring more young people. Yelled at in front of customers, you report issues thru send you to another manager same race and avoid you, also a lot of black managers Quit this location.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good job for skill development but isn’t too organized
Easy after training is understood but hard to get in. Managers are very good in comparison to old job but can be very disrespectful at times of struggle
Pro érvek
Nice clientele
Kontra érvek
Unfair hours
Fast Paced Environment
I manage a team of 20 people. I run three off site locations. I manage all the catering as well as manage the store location. A typical day is always fast paced. I enjoy our customers the most.
Flexible hours
They offer flexible hours so you can balance your time. They offer diversity which is good because this can bring unique personalities and different perspectives.
Great company
Love this place! Enjoy the environment. My experience has been full of growth and learning. They will definitely help you become a better leader. Highly recommended.
2,0
Bad Location.
Chick-fil-a is a very great company but the particular location in Vine City is horrible. The schedules were unorganized and we had very poor customer service. Our cooks were very slow and it often times held up the line. The employees were horrible at teamwork. Two of the managers were very nice and understanding though, they would try but the effort did not work or compare up to the employees
Great job
It has a lot of benefits that come with working there. After a year of working you may be qualified for paid vacation. It is a good environment to grow and learn.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great but just didn’t pay enough
It was great working there I love the place. Everybody was so pleasant and nice as always. Just the salary wasn’t enough for me. So far everything was great I loved it there.
1,0
Smile
This was my first time working in a fast food restaurant and honestly it was the worst job I've ever had. I decided to work here because they are always so nice and i love their food but when you get behind the sense its a different story.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a place for a career
Working at a job where there is no sense of stability or awardment for your hard work and effort seems not to be a place or a business to invest my life career for. Really when the company it self has such high standards.
Great company
Great team of people! I enjoyed all of it! Great environment. Great mission. They take care of their people well and make it a great place to be. So thankful!
Munkahelyi kultúra
If I work here it would be awesome
I say awesome because I heard that this a good place to work at this chick fil a have good reviews good reports they get there job done they have hired good and respectful workers
Awesome place to work
I loved working there. The learning environment was awesome. It was a good high school and college job. I just need more opportunities to learn and move up.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, fun place to work, gym and food.
I enjoyed working at the Corporate office. Very diverse company; Monday prayer, well planned year, great people, training provided. Excellent to their employees and family.
Awesome
It’s a great place to work, there are a lot of opportunities to grow and to get promoted, I worked for them for 9 years and it taught me a lot. People are great too
Service
You aim to serve the guest and please them within reason. The customer is greeted every step of their dining experience. The service is humbling as you learn to deal with all types of people.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés