Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Atlanta, GA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Atlanta, GA325 értékelés
325 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 264 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Chick-Fil-A could help you in life. Chick-Fil-A give scholarships & even job opportunities. Everything about Chick-Fil-A is positive. It’s an happy environment and you will lean a few thing.
Free Lunch
Busy
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Instead of working as a team & the atmosphere being about serving the guests with the best customer service; the owner operator puts the young people that are in management to try & find something on you to get you fired. The less people to have on payroll; the better. It's ALWAYS CHAOS & nobody works together to find solutions
Pro érvek
Values of the business as a whole
Kontra érvek
Hard work is not appreciated
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have had the experience to work for both Chick-fil-A Inc at the corporate level and at the store level under 3 different stores. I've been with the company for 6 years and have to say that I have never once questioned my job with corporate. I've always felt very well taken care of and respected. I am openly LGBT and have never had any issue and have felt fully supported by my peers and my managers always.

The store level is a different story. Since each Chick-fil-A is independently owned and operated you really don't know what you're getting. The process to become an Operator is very extensive and they don't let just anyone do it. That being said, in the south especially, there are a lot of older operators who have been in this job for 30+ years. This is where I find the problems. They have made their millions and no longer care about their staff. The budget is so tight I've worked in stores where food safety isn't heard of and employees are treated like worker bees. If you do or say anything against the managers (who have all been there for 15+ years) then you're fired or your life is made difficult.

Please know not all Operators are like this, and the newer/younger ones I have worked with have all been amazing and a great reflection of the company I support and love. This has just been my experience from 6 years of service in East Tennessee.

Pros: Corp will always take care of its people and actually respects the "underdog" or the "little jobs" because they know the value of each person doing their job well and being happy in it.

Cons: Needs to get rid of
 - több...
Pro érvek
free travel, healthcare, good salary, great leadership
Kontra érvek
lot's of travel, very strict rules
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pretty solid restaurant to work at IF your getting started. I love there training staff, they really make sure to give detailed and explicit directions to make sure nobody is left behind
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you’re a college student you probably considered Chick Fli A as a job well there are way better options. It is a thankless job where you serve the owners paycheck. You typically don’t get recognized for constantly arriving on time and delivering excellent customer service. At my location unless you were friends with the managers or “attractive” you weren’t deem fit for promotion despite skill. I suffered a lot of racist remarks said by management at my location and after a year of excellent service it was time to go. I wouldn’t recommend working for this location.
Free food sometimes...?
Kontra érvek
Poor, drama, favoritisms, lack of growth, insensitive comments, lazy managers, unorganized
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard work pays off. Have to be patient and quiet. Don’t express your feelings to no one. Don’t show that your disgruntled about any situation. Professionalism is the key. Hopefully you’ll be the favorite and chosen at some point. Just no time soon. I learn to not complain because of this job. Never express your true feelings even if your not being disgruntled.
Job does offer opportunity to whom they favor. Job has excellent qualities. Just work hard and stay humble don’t make friends. Do your job.
Work hard pays off
Kontra érvek
Things are as they always will be higher Monarchy
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best restaurant that I’ve ever worked at as far as treatment of it’s employees. However, to be an organization as large as it is, the compensation and it’s benefits are horrible. Health insurance is good, but very costly. For me, a single person, I pay over $200 a pay period and make $15 an hour.
Most of the Operators are good people, but are so greedy. They make in excess of 150K a year and are rarely in the store. No leadership development and they will make a bunch of promises to you that they have no intention of keeping. Zig you are going to work for them, avoid t
Munkahelyi kultúra
The environment overall was amazing and the pay was pretty decent for my first job. I learned many skills that I didn’t know how to do before in a quick amount of time and they taught me to have great customer service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i really love chick fil a because it’s really fun to work at and also they have good costumes and there every nice and there food is really good and they believe in god so that’s why they closed on sunday.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Chick-fil-A was a good experience and I learned quite a bit I would have kept the job but school and sports started again so I was focused on school and athletics
Munkahelyi kultúra
CFA is the best place anyone would want to work; it gives them exposure to all the technologies and people are very cool and positive to work with.
The projects are so interesting to start working with and gives so much of involvement while we work on.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fila is a great company to work for because the staff is nice and the customers are always nice and polite. The management team always make sure that the staff is also well taken care of and helped.
Buena empresa , buenas personas
se trabaja muy bien.
Munkahelyi kultúra
trust your judgement. family oriented. goal oriented. result oriented. great leadership training. chefs in the cafeteria cooks great food. next generation training. CEO presents was exciting
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a neatly organized company I’ve ever worked with so far. Working for chick gala made me a better leader and better person . Putting on that uniform made me feel like a strong woman and that I will make it beyond this . I just wish I had my benefits I accomplished a lot working there and just wanted to take my experience elsewhere.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great People and Great Work Environment. The work/life balance is great. Opportunity to learn new things everyday. Colleagues are always motivating each other.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The pay was minimum wage, only 17 yr old and up to 21 got higher pay, hours weren't flexible the more you call off or family emergency like daycare call you they cut your hours meaning no lunch break no 40 hrs a week. Close on Sundays. Poor management and prejudice firing all non white older workers and hiring more young people. Yelled at in front of customers, you report issues thru send you to another manager same race and avoid you, also a lot of black managers Quit this location.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy after training is understood but hard to get in. Managers are very good in comparison to old job but can be very disrespectful at times of struggle
Nice clientele
Unfair hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I manage a team of 20 people. I run three off site locations. I manage all the catering as well as manage the store location. A typical day is always fast paced. I enjoy our customers the most.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They offer flexible hours so you can balance your time. They offer diversity which is good because this can bring unique personalities and different perspectives.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love this place! Enjoy the environment. My experience has been full of growth and learning. They will definitely help you become a better leader. Highly recommended.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés