Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Atlanta, GA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
339 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 137 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Benefits, wage, and PTO are determined by each owner so it doesn’t build upon previous experience with the company. No moving/relocation bonus, no sick days, no systemic retirement plans. Your work is your life and a work/life balance has not be encouraged or supported in a realistic manner. It’s a great company in theory but not if you want to negotiate for yourself
Pro érvek
Free meals when you work
Kontra érvek
Short unpaid breaks, no retirement, no PTO until after full year of full time, no relocation bonus, expect high performance for low wages
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have had a chance to work with the corporate offices and getting to travel around and open new locations has been the highlight of my job. Getting to meet new people and share my love for the company with new team members.
Non
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my time working with the management team as well as the staff. Chick-fil-A is a very busy place with amazing customer service expectations. If you don't like providing great service, then this is not the place for you.
Free lunches
Healthcare options
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was very fast paced but everyone always had a good attitude. We were all friends and had a good time working together! Also Chick-fil-a looks super great on a resume!
Free lunch during break
Kontra érvek
always doing something no down time
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Efficient company to work for. I usually love Chick-Fil-A and never have had a bad experience there.They will underpay and over work you depending on the location though.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a high school student being used while working here. There were complications with the manager and other coworkers. There was little organization.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management very sensitive to employee concerns, Multicultural inclusion can be choppy, but making progress. Amazingly supportive teams across the board, with family like atmosphere guided from the top.
Free everything
Kontra érvek
cult like, but not in a bad way
Munkahelyi kultúra
Honestly this job has been such a light in my life. I love each and every single one of my other team members. We all know how to make a bad day turn good.
Free Food, great community
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's chick-fil-a after all, known for the friendly (sometimes too friendly) staff always there to make sure everyone there, including fellow employees, are taken care of to the best of their abilities. The 8-10 hours of standing in virtually the same spot are what got to me. Never before had I experienced lower-back pain as a young adult until I had been at CFA a few months regardless of the various shoes and insoles I tried. Mngt was quick and just with any employee misconduct. Do a good job and you will be rewarded for it. Just don't expect to have any energy at the end of the day for any family time.
Good culture
Kontra érvek
Long hours standing in place
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working for the company. It can be challenging but it bring the best out of you. It consist of 8 hour shifts and the training is very engaging.
Stressful environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its different at each location, but here are opportunities to improve and move up but it is often not based on experience but favoritism, great teammates and overall kind work environment, but can get pretty crazy. Most enjoyable part of the job are the kind customers who are regulars and connecting with other workers (usually who are on your same level).
Break food
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had to work at a fast pace from start to end of my shift and I never got off on time. I never got overtime and I had to provide an actual school schedule then they told me when I would work.
Free meal
No breaks, too busy
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was great i would definitely recommend this as a new first job for teenagers. You’ll work really hard but the pay is definitely worth it. I made like 2,000+ within 5 months.
Pro érvek
Free Lunches, great pay, nice work environment.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks and sometimes your feet hurts.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Chick-Fil-A could help you in life. Chick-Fil-A give scholarships & even job opportunities. Everything about Chick-Fil-A is positive. It’s an happy environment and you will lean a few thing.
Free Lunch
Busy
Munkahelyi kultúra
Instead of working as a team & the atmosphere being about serving the guests with the best customer service; the owner operator puts the young people that are in management to try & find something on you to get you fired. The less people to have on payroll; the better. It's ALWAYS CHAOS & nobody works together to find solutions
Pro érvek
Values of the business as a whole
Kontra érvek
Hard work is not appreciated
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have had the experience to work for both Chick-fil-A Inc at the corporate level and at the store level under 3 different stores. I've been with the company for 6 years and have to say that I have never once questioned my job with corporate. I've always felt very well taken care of and respected. I am openly LGBT and have never had any issue and have felt fully supported by my peers and my managers always. The store level is a different story. Since each Chick-fil-A is independently owned and operated you really don't know what you're getting. The process to become an Operator is very extensive and they don't let just anyone do it. That being said, in the south especially, there are a lot of older operators who have been in this job for 30+ years. This is where I find the problems. They have made their millions and no longer care about their staff. The budget is so tight I've worked in stores where food safety isn't heard of and employees are treated like worker bees. If you do or say anything against the managers (who have all been there for 15+ years) then you're fired or your life is made difficult. Please know not all Operators are like this, and the newer/younger ones I have worked with have all been amazing and a great reflection of the company I support and love. This has just been my experience from 6 years of service in East Tennessee. Pros: Corp will always take care of its people and actually respects the "underdog" or the "little jobs" because they know the value of each person doing their job well and being happy in it. Cons: Needs to get rid of - több...
Pro érvek
free travel, healthcare, good salary, great leadership
Kontra érvek
lot's of travel, very strict rules
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pretty solid restaurant to work at IF your getting started. I love there training staff, they really make sure to give detailed and explicit directions to make sure nobody is left behind
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you’re a college student you probably considered Chick Fli A as a job well there are way better options. It is a thankless job where you serve the owners paycheck. You typically don’t get recognized for constantly arriving on time and delivering excellent customer service. At my location unless you were friends with the managers or “attractive” you weren’t deem fit for promotion despite skill. I suffered a lot of racist remarks said by management at my location and after a year of excellent service it was time to go. I wouldn’t recommend working for this location.
Free food sometimes...?
Kontra érvek
Poor, drama, favoritisms, lack of growth, insensitive comments, lazy managers, unorganized
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard work pays off. Have to be patient and quiet. Don’t express your feelings to no one. Don’t show that your disgruntled about any situation. Professionalism is the key. Hopefully you’ll be the favorite and chosen at some point. Just no time soon. I learn to not complain because of this job. Never express your true feelings even if your not being disgruntled.Job does offer opportunity to whom they favor. Job has excellent qualities. Just work hard and stay humble don’t make friends. Do your job.
Work hard pays off
Kontra érvek
Things are as they always will be higher Monarchy
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best restaurant that I’ve ever worked at as far as treatment of it’s employees. However, to be an organization as large as it is, the compensation and it’s benefits are horrible. Health insurance is good, but very costly. For me, a single person, I pay over $200 a pay period and make $15 an hour. Most of the Operators are good people, but are so greedy. They make in excess of 150K a year and are rarely in the store. No leadership development and they will make a bunch of promises to you that they have no intention of keeping. Zig you are going to work for them, avoid t
Munkahelyi kultúra
The environment overall was amazing and the pay was pretty decent for my first job. I learned many skills that I didn’t know how to do before in a quick amount of time and they taught me to have great customer service.