Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Athens, GA

35 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 15 667 értékelés megtekintése
Fast Pace Culture
Chick-fil-A is for the people who are ready to inspire others, work hard, and grow their potential! You'll be challenged, inspired, and grow personally and professionally in your time.
Life Changing Experience
While the job might not be fore everyone, Chick-fil-A is a unique and amazing company with great values. It could truly be a life changing experience if you allow it to be. While there are growing pains and frustrations at times, I am so grateful to have a job where I feel like I have the ability to make an impact every single day. It brings me inner fulfillment like no other job that I've ever had. There is tremendous opportunity for advancement here and many of our own staff members have gone on to receive promotions within the store, take on even higher roles such as directors or store managers at other stores, some have gone on to work for corporate and one even became an operator himself. This is a job where you are truly only limited by yourself; you get out of it what you put into it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Can be fun. Great people. Okay pay.
Chick fil A can be great, employees are fun to be around and are great people, the only downside mainly is the pay you get for working in the kitchen.
Productive people
All in all a wonderful place to work at. You are very much acknowledged for your good work and everyone works together as a team. Back of the house or front of the house , the job itself is pretty simple.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work for students
Chick-fil-a is a good place to work for students because my work schedule worked around my school schedule. The job was not difficult and they offer a discount on your food.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Challenging but Satisfying Job
Working at Chick-fil-A is somewhat challenging at times, but knowing that you are making someone else day better makes it worthwhile. Leadership constantly checks on you and makes sure you are doing ok.
Fun work environment
My experience at Chick Fil A was really awesome. I really enjoyed working with my co-workers and I really liked the managers. They all still know who I am and I love how they welcome me. Overall Chick Fil A has been a great experience.
-Bella
Best employees
had too many hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Joyful and uplifting work environment with managers and employees of the highest caliber.
Working at Chick-fil-A at Beechwood in Athens, GA has been one of the most sharpening experiences of my life. There, they do things the right way. Their first concern is not about how much money is made, but, instead, is how they can provide the best possible experience for both customers and employees. This particular Chick-fil-A consist of a hardworking and uplifting work environment. The managers and upper level staff lead by example. They never fail to work absolute hardest and try to make your life better. They truly enjoy what they do there. I have never step foot in an organization like the one at Chick-fil-A at Beechwood.
Pro érvek
Employee discounts, loving co-workers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place for first time job seekers
being in an environment where everyone is smiling and positive is very influential. it makes you more positive & friendly. also you get to go to events such as stadium or food truck.
free lunch
Kontra érvek
everything has to be perfect
Amazing environment
Chick-fil-A was by far the best place I’ve ever worked but there were no benefits intense hours and it was hard to get promoted but the culture of the work environment was emaculate
Feels like family
Little room for promotion
Munkahelyi kultúra
An amazing company to work for
I loved working at Chick- fil-A. I loved my managers and the staff. Chick-fil-A has such an amazing atmosphere as well. There was never a day where I didn't want to come into work.
3,0
Good for Fast Food
The job was difficult if you worked in the kitchen, incredibly fast paced and stressful, however working up front was incredibly easy as long as you were as nice to customers no matter how difficult they could be. The culture of the job is pretty apparent in how they market themselves, incredibly Christ oriented and would not recommend to anyone who isn't a Christian as religion is openly talked about often. The most enjoyable part of working at Chick-Fil-A is the appreciation you receive from customers when you do simple things to make their days better. The most difficult part would be maintaining a positive and chipper attitude when dealing with customers who are less than polite. The management was constantly over your shoulder telling you what to do, so would not recommend to anyone who hates being micromanaged, but they will make sure that you have every tool you need to suceed at your job.
Free meals
Kontra érvek
Provided Health Insurance is unaffordable, even for managers, No Sick Time, High Burnout
Awesome Company
This is by far the best company I have had the luxury of working for as they have driving customer service skills which are pushed by each employee of the company, from cashier to store manager. Every establishment which houses such employees, no matter the location, seems to draw the best collection of people to work there. The only negative that can be said in respect for this company is that rate of pay could be slightly higher, based on the level of work which is completed daily, but rate of pay is acceptable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great coworkers and awesome management
I was able to gain a vast amount of experience in customer service and hospitality. I had excellent managers and coworkers that became life long friends.
Perfect first job
Chick-fil-A was the very first place I applied to as an 18 year old who just graduated from high school. Personally, I was extremely shy. At first, I did not like talking to customers. That had to change fast! Chick-fil-A has definitely brought me out a lot as a person. Now, I love talking to complete strangers within the few minutes I am taking their order or asking if they would like a free re-fill.
I appreciate how I have grown socially within my experience.
Pro érvek
Very flexible scheduling, closed on Sundays, socially fun
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive and organized,fast past but smooth guidelines, excellent team work
At a typical day of work at chick fil a time flew by in an enjoyable manner due to the nice fun filled workers and customers that surrounded me. I’ve experienced much from my time of work there, Which has driven me to be more opened.
Good teamwork environment
It was fun.
It is fun to work at CFA. They just didnt keep up with their schedules. They didnt give the raises they were suppose to and pretty much told you that you had to find another joh for the summer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast-paced, family style work environment
The culture is the biggest and best part about working for the company. In-depth training, flexible scheduling, overall a great place to work with many benefits.
2,0
Stressful and not understanding
My personal establishment did not understand i was a full time college student and couldnt work some hours due to classes. Management would pick and choose who to get on to. Management would also fight with each other in the break room constantly and were very hypocritical.
free lunch
Kontra érvek
short (if any) breaks, low pay, poor management
Great first job
I learned how to operate a cash register and count cash correctly and accurately. This was my very first job and I enjoyed learning proper customer service.
discount on lunches
funds for schooling
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast-paced and positive environment, great teamwork opportunities, great managers and co-workers. Perfect place for self improvement, and work is made fun.
Pro érvek
free break food, most (if not all) time off requests are granted.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés