Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Arlington, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Arlington, TX44 értékelés
44 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 024 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a very good work environment
Chick Fil A was a great place to work. It had a good work environment and coworkers were very helpful. Management was organized and made sure the staff was on task.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Working at chick-fil -a was the best decision in my life. I learned so much in such little time and really appreciate them for that. However they didn’t give me the hours that I need, that’s why I left.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place
It was an overall good work environment. The problem that I noticed aloft with Chick Fil La was the fact that the managers themselves were teenagers, Trying to manage teenagers so it did not work all the time. But at the same time I enjoyed my managers a lot there were fun to hang out and talk to when we weren't busy cleaning or helping our guest.
Free Lunches
Kontra érvek
No benefits once so ever
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun events at the work place
Chick Fil A is a very good place of business. They have a good management team and their very thoughtful of other and respectful. The staff are some of the nicest people you'll met.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a bad job, requires a bit of labor.
Definitely a customer service/communication job. This is not a non-profit organization, it is a business. Depending on the location, they are expecting you to work a specific amount of hours during set times. Flexibility is a challenge when you want time off or days off. Can be stressful at times but you must be built for this fast-paced atmosphere. If you’re looking for a job to just slack at, this is not one. If you’re looking for a job that is openly flexible and you can call in whenever for whatever, this is not one.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced with a cool work family
It was a great place to work at first but after a couple of months of being outside in over 100 degree and under 0 degree weather my body couldn't handle it. Management can get so focused on a goal that they forget about the well being of their employees and for fear of getting written up or fired nobody says anything.Sometimes the leaders seem to forget that every person has different limits. Costumers are always first even at the cost of the employees. Every job is gonna have it's gonna have its positive negatives. If you desire to move up and are willing to do what is required you can move up fast.
Great Company
Chick-fil-A has been a great opportunity for me to grow and learn more about the food industry. I've met some amazing team members at Chick-fil-A! My supervisor and I had a big difference in our leadership philosophy.
Pro érvek
Employees receive a discounted meal and catering
Kontra érvek
Sometimes have unrealistic expectations of employees
Productive Workers
Unlike most places, you get noticed for your hard work, it's true, some people are better than others, but only the best of the best can advance, at least that's what they say.
Too much for me
The customer is not always right, but you have to believe that if you are going to last here. Everyone working there is not as customer friendly oriented as you'd think they would be. It was good pay for a fast food joint but their impossible standard of customer service makes it really hard to be yourself here.
Great first job
I loved this job and the people there. I still talk to all my friends there and it’s very easy to get the hang of it. Moving up will be easy if you learn quickly.
Terrific first job
I enjoyed going to work pretty much every day my peers as well as customers made it an enjoyable experience for sure. The pay was reasonable and we did receive discounts. Great at reviewing employees and rewarding with pay increases.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A is a great place to work if you’re looking for less than 20 hours a week.
When I started working at Chick-Fil-A it was great because the store had just opened and I was new so I was scheduled just about everyday. Then they hired more people and everyone started getting about 10-15 hours a week.
Free break meal
Not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good atmosphere with most coworkers and a fun challenge
A typical day at work includes a rush of people a few times and a lot of moving around. I've learned how to deal with multiple things at once during times of high stress
Work environment
Kontra érvek
Favoritism gave some people more than others
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast-paced fast-food work in a mall
Work days can range from 5 1/2 hours to over 11 hours. Entry level positions can be Front-of-House, Back-of-House, or both. Friendly environment but expectations for work quality can be demanding. A quite tiring job physically, but not mentally.
Free lunches
One 30-min break, long hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good coworkers, bad local management
The employees are very nice and will help you with your work as a team should. The management however is quick to write people up for being tardy more than three minutes for problems that were directly not your fault. Local management really depends on which store you work at, therefore make sure to meet all of the managers before agreeing to work there.
Free food
Breaks aren’t guaranteed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A college students job....
This job is for a college student that does not have to commit to anyone else in their life. This is a good job for a person that is able to dedicate their personal time to the job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a great place to start!
Chick-fil-A has given me countless opportunities that I have happily embraced. The management is amazing and I definitely recommend working at North Collins in Arlington because it’s the best one out there. I do, however, have a problem with the wages because I feel like one must jump through hoops in order to get a decent raise. Overall, it’s a good place to start and it has definitely opened me up as a person.
Pro érvek
$5 credit each lunch (pay the difference after that), 50% off of catering trays (limited), leadership opportunities
Kontra érvek
Always busy (can be good, but you need to breathe sometimes), May not always get a break, could be paid better, going outside to take orders in the heat or cold
Fun environment
The job itself is for any good high school student or college students but they are always understanding with schedules. It is quick paced but that’s what makes the time go by fast .
Free food
Doesn’t pay high enough
Fun workplace
It’s a good job when you are in high school . You will like the young people who are about your age and you and then will probably have fun . After awhile you get tired because the managers want you to work long hours from 6-2 and only get paid 9.50. And they expect you to a lot and rely on you. But I don’t mind proving that I can be counted on and there really flexablie with hours .
Free break food
30 mins break
fast pace and collabrative
It is a very fast pace and collaborative job. Customer service is a big deal and they do not tolerate bad customer service. They like to stay very clean.
Great co-workers
Bad scheduling
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall good place to work at
Flexible hours and great rates to work at. Donates food, follows mission statements and Christianity. Operator seeks development in each person to learn and become a faithful steward of god
Free break
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés