Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Amarillo, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
33 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 064 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very professional and great people there. I got fired because I cussed when I got hurt from work. Other than that, it's a very respectful environment with sweet people all around. The job will be super fast paced and busy at times. Expect to be a extrovert working here.Also, don't cuss and try to make everyone around you feel comfortable.
Pro érvek
Employee Discount on food when working a shift, including a free Rambler for drinks.
Kontra érvek
Strict policy on customer service and instant termination on cussing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
as with all companies, cfa seem’s to have become more concerned with the almighty dollar than with what i felt the goal of it’s “founding father’s” intended. It’s become just another fast food restaurant
meet really great people
communication / financial burden
Munkahelyi kultúra
They were a good working company and made sure they treated there employees right and they were good with communication and checking up on how there employees were.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working here. I made friends and my managers were always nice, even when we would mess up. A super organized, professional company with great outcomes.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was always guaranteed one day off a week. I got to learn how to do many different things within the company. Everybody washed dishes so it made that easier and fair.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i didnt really work there i was just a helper but when i was there it was a ok job fast paste and vary motivating job it would be a ok job if it is your first time working.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They’re a great company with great food and a pleasant staff. I enjoy working there when it’s not way too busy and I don’t feel really overwhelmed. They always do their best to keep their costumers happy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overworked. Underpaid. Next to no breaks and they'll remind you that state of Texas doesn't require them to give you Any kind of break! Fast-paced, a lot is expected of you, and you'll probably be overworked on Many days. If you don't like it, they'll replace you in a Heartbeat! Turnover is high. If they paid better, the turnover wouldn't be so bad.
High Quality Atmosphere, Higher than Minimum Wage, Many hours available
Kontra érvek
Short Breaks, Not paid enough for what we do, Socializing rarely allowed, Extremely busy Every single day--very fast paced.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unless you were, a manager or above no one cared about you. The managers were all rude, made me not even want to go to every day. They do a scholarship for students but don't tell anyone.
Good pay
Kontra érvek
Fast paced and rude coworkers
Munkahelyi kultúra
At the chick fil a I have worked at for over 3 years, things have changed, and not for the better. “Rules” have been put in place to take blame off the manager and owner of the restaurant if employees are left outside to work for long periods of time (it can get to about 110 degrees during the summer”. Poor communication is also something I have had to deal with on a regular basis. Managers on duty are given little to no authority, and instead, the executive managers make schedules and run the place. This makes it so that each employee will usually be doing the same task every single day without a change in routine. Many employees end up quitting because of the way the restaurant is run, while others are just let go after a couple months for easy-to-fix reasons. Maybe not all chick fil a’s are like this, but my experience has made me very unlikely to return to one of these restaurants. It makes me sad because I thoroughly enjoyed being there for my entire first year.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My experience at Chick-fil-a was life changing. My manners and better hospitality towards customers grew immensely. I loved meeting new co-workers and developing closer realtionships with the team. I most definitely enjoyed my time at Chick-fil-a.
Discounts on meals
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my first and most favorite job, I loved working here, everyone was so nice and it is probably the best part time job you could ever have. It is so easy to get along with people and barely ever had mean or disrespectful customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-a is great place to work.Its based off how and come and not how you were .They will always pick you up when you are down.No one is ever left behind. The team is alway there for you even outside of work it’s like one big family blended from all races ,shapes,and sizes.
Fun work, lovely staff
Munkahelyi kultúra
The staff and management go far beyond to care and show appreciation to staff. They are outstanding at working with your schedule. They offer place for advancements
flexibility
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall i enjoyed working here the people are friendly and the managers work with you on things. I do recommend working here if you are in need of a job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Maintacnce, cleaning the lobby, stocking up the lobby , breaking down company boxes, cleaning the parking lot, Great Customer Service, Great Hospitality.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is fast paced and the tide of labor can pull you under if you're not up to snuff. Once your skills are sufficient, then stress is reduced. Must have a willingness to learn and work well with others.
Pro érvek
Decent pay, communication skills.
Kontra érvek
Stressful, Fast-paced, chaotic, and possible poor managment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was excited to work for Chick Fil A but, left there brokenhearted and defeated. The Chick Fil A way and life taught by corporate is amazing. Initial training is amazing and prepares you to do the job properly and easily. However, if you do not have a management team that takes pride in their work and store or their employees, it leads to disaster all the way around. This is what I experienced. It all comes back to local management. I loved the Chick Fil A culture of taking care of the customers every need and going above and beyond for them. It was a pleasure to come in everyday and serve customers and our regulars that came weekly and sometimes daily. I loved my team members but, watched them slowly leave one by one as local management seemed to just "let go" of the Chick Fil A way and culture.. Even ones that had worked for Chick Fil A for many years. If you can get on with a Chick Fil A store that is all about doing it right and with INTEGRITY, do it! This is just one persons personal experience and does not exist for ALL Chick Fil A stores.
Co-Workers, Corporate training
Kontra érvek
No benefits, In-store training, treatment by management, favoritism
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was just like any other fast food place to work at while I was in high school, the only difference was that they had a higher standard for service and cleanliness.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick fil a is and always will be an amazing company to work for, just because i had a bad boss doesnt mean its the company's fault. I would reccomend working for chick fil a to anybody.
Good hours
Kontra érvek
Only recieved one day off, and that day was when the restraurant was closed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Must be able to keep up with the fast paced environment and be able to maintain a friendly personality with the customers at all times and be able to resolve problems quickly.