Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Alexandria, LA

25 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 885 értékelés megtekintése
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The best days of my life where serving my guest each and everytime . Just to put a smile on their face. Going out of my just to make them comfortable like family. Learning them as I learned their orders. Making sure they had everything they needed and wanted to enjoy their meal. Just knowing that I made them happy and feel good about themselves guaranteed me a returning guest.
Pro érvek
The guest who filled out the online surveys for free sandwhiches
Kontra érvek
The ones who use the same cups daily to get free drinks because we did refills
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at Chic-Fil-A would sometimes be fun and sometimes hectic. I learned how to use the cash register and how to work well around others and to organize parties . The manager there had things in order. My co-workers were always happy , and always satisfied customers. There wasn't anything hard about the job , it was more fun then difficult. The most enjoyable part of the job was making our customers happy.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The workplace was good, although being around the food so much made me sick of it. My co-workers were very nice and eager to show me the ropes. The worst part about this job was scheduling, meaning that i get out of school at 10:15 but I was only scheduled for late shifts. The best part of the job was the friends i made.
free meal per shift
Kontra érvek
scheduled for late shift almost all of the time
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work would be very busy. I've learned how to count change even without a register and provide great customer service.
Pro érvek
Free Lunch if you worked passed 5 hrs.
Kontra érvek
Sometimes they would take to long to give a break even when the store slow.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
got there whenever i was schedule to be and clocked in and usually got on a cashier and started taking people orders some times i would re stock