Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Alexandria, LA

21 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 14 840 értékelés megtekintése
Okay
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alexandria, LA2019, november 12.
I had a hard time working here just because of the high stress level that it gave me. If you are okay with the very fast moving pace and little training I suggest you work here.
2,0
It's a job
Maintenance Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alexandria, LA2019, október 3.
Be prepared to compete against everyone else for the very rare raises they give out. Would I recommend working here? sure if you want to work hard for dirt pay. Family ran and family management. Even the most incompetent can be manager.. if you're family. Other than the fact that all chick-fil-a locations pay differently, I managed to get hired to the one that started out barely min wage... with experience!!!
Pro érvek
Was half off food and free drink but now only free drink, Overtime, Learn how to work hard
Kontra érvek
Overtime is a must or they will cut hours, no moving up unless favored, no benfits besides health that'll pretty much take your whole check a month
Chick-fil-A
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alexandria, LA2019, szeptember 22.
I loved working at Chick-fil-A. Though at times it was stressful, the managers did their best to help it and give good guidance. The environment was always positive.
Ok
Drive Thru Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alexandria, LA2019, augusztus 18.
Very young workforce, mostly teenagers under 20. Nepotism tends to be a problem with some of the owners. Chains are owned individually, so each store has a different feel.
Productive and Satisfying Workplace
Team Member/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alexandria, LA2019, július 18.
I started out with not knowing anyone in the area and left knowing many great people and new friends. It was always great to have daily or weekly regulars and made it feel like home to them.
Great starter job
Ensuring quality customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alexandria, LA2019, május 13.
Great environment and fun job for teenager or someone in college. everyone is nice and i feel like its one of the best fast food places to work at. i was a cashier
Fun place
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Alexandria, LA2019, április 23.
It was okay just didn’t like the hours, that I was getting very nice place to work it just wasn’t the fit for me to work at and the pay was low no raise
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Fun
Chick-Fil-A Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alexandria, LA2019, április 18.
I love working here ! Working here i’ve learned so much about the job &’ also i can take what i learned and use it in real life . Going the extra mile for customers was great
Stressful
Emerging Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Alexandria, LA2019, március 21.
As a teenage manager attempting to balance 50 hour work weeks and a full time school schedule, I get very stressed at work. When I do get stressed at work in front of the owner I get in trouble. I get in trouble for working multiple positions at once when I am very understaffed. Management is very bipolar - one day everyone loves each other and the next day everyone is at each others throats.
never bored
competitive, stressful
2,0
Very Busy
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alexandria, LA2018, június 8.
A Typical day at this job would consist of greeting the guest of course,taking orders, making drinks and making sure the guest are satisfied. I have learned that to work in any fast food job you have to really enjoy being around people. The workplace was always very clean and was overall a nice environment. The hardest part of the job ,well to me there wasn't any hard parts. The most enjoyable was seeing how excited the kids were to come in and see the workplace.
Chick-fil-a
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Alexandria, LA2018, május 22.
You are moving fast paste it's a quick food service. As a cashier you take orders and take the orders out to the customers. Clean the counters. You welcome the guest when they come in. Hi welcome to chick-fil-a. You ask if they are dinning in or carry out.
Fast paste work
No benefits
Fun and productive workplace
Prep Cook (Preparation Cook) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alexandria, LA2018, május 15.
It was an enjoyable place to work at. I met a lot of new people and attended alot if different community activities we sponsored. I also enjoyed learning how to make different salads.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun and I love everything about it
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alexandria, LA2017, április 20.
Serving customers and guest become a part of your everyday life.I enjoyed all of it , from handling money to helping with the trucks. If I could do it all over I would.
Pro érvek
free food, tips, they believe in being a family even if it means sticking together
short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good for a first time job and fun team members.
Drive-Thru Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Alexandria, LA2017, január 6.
A typical day at work is usually very fast paced, but it just depends on the day for the level of stress you'll reach.
I've learned how to keep everything clean while in a rush because for me it's easier to work when everything is neat and organized and I've also learned how to deal with difficult customers.
The management is alright and probably better than most fast-food businesses.
My co-workers are awesome. Some I, personally, like more than others because they work better in a team setting and get things done quicker.
I would say the hardest part of the job, or any job, is dealing with a difficult customer. Sometimes a customer has had a bad day and they take it out on me and my co-workers, but you just have to be as nice as you can at the moment and try not to blow up. You've got to stay positive. :)
The most enjoyable part of the job for me is being on headset because I thrive on it. You don't have to see their face (I know it sounds a little mean) and they don't see yours, so you can do many other things while taking their order. I like doing many things at once because it gives me a challenge.
Kontra érvek
short/no breaks, except for minors
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, very artistic, has no limit on imagination
Dining Services (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alexandria, LA2015, május 21.
I have never worked at Chick-Fil-A but I do know many things from watching what goes on around the restaurant. So which I can tell you that Chick-Fil-A's employees are always smiling even if it's raining outside, so I'm pretty sure the manager there is always happy.
etc.
short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chickfila is Simply Awesome!
Director of Operations (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alexandria, LA2015, május 7.
I LOVEEEEE THIS Company! Best Quick Service Restaurant to work for. It is an will be a life changing experience! The company has great morals and focuses on your growth and development as an individual.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, breaks, great advancement opportunities, loyalty, great owner-operators!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Fun and fast paced
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alexandria, LA2015, március 7.
A typical day at Chic-Fil-A would sometimes be fun and sometimes hectic. I learned how to use the cash register and how to work well around others and to organize parties . The manager there had things in order. My co-workers were always happy , and always satisfied customers. There wasn't anything hard about the job , it was more fun then difficult. The most enjoyable part of the job was making our customers happy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good work place with friendly co-workers
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alexandria, LA2014, február 23.
The workplace was good, although being around the food so much made me sick of it. My co-workers were very nice and eager to show me the ropes. The worst part about this job was scheduling, meaning that i get out of school at 10:15 but I was only scheduled for late shifts. The best part of the job was the friends i made.
free meal per shift
Kontra érvek
scheduled for late shift almost all of the time
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a productive workplace.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alexandria, LA2013, június 6.
A typical day at work would be very busy. I've learned how to count change even without a register and provide great customer service.
Pro érvek
Free Lunch if you worked passed 5 hrs.
Kontra érvek
Sometimes they would take to long to give a break even when the store slow.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alexandria, LA2012, július 24.
got there whenever i was schedule to be and clocked in and usually got on a cashier and started taking people orders some times i would re stock

Tekintsen meg Chick-fil-A további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van