Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Alexandria, LA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Alexandria, LA25 értékelés
25 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 16 682 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The best days of my life where serving my guest each and everytime . Just to put a smile on their face. Going out of my just to make them comfortable like family. Learning them as I learned their orders. Making sure they had everything they needed and wanted to enjoy their meal. Just knowing that I made them happy and feel good about themselves guaranteed me a returning guest.
Pro érvek
The guest who filled out the online surveys for free sandwhiches
Kontra érvek
The ones who use the same cups daily to get free drinks because we did refills
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work, good people management could be better, owners are good, good food, hours could be better, scheduling could be better instead of one week at a time it should be two.
Munkahelyi kultúra
These ppl were fake Christian's who did not pay me right. Whoever I still managed to keep my headheld high while working there until I quit. This was honestly the only job out of the many that I did not like.
10.50 an hour
Kontra érvek
Wasn't payed for all my hours worked
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you're looking for some ground work in the work field then definitely check this place out. It'll give you a lot of great experience at a price of being overwhelmed a little more than you'd probably like to be. The coworkers and the managers were all nice. For the most part the customers were mostly nice too. Sometimes they can be challenging to deal with though.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s wasn’t a bad job for say but some of the team members there did not know what they were doing. The management there was putting me in situations where I would not like to be if that makes any sense and they were not able to work around me being court ordered to go to my dads house in Baton Rouge every other weekend. Overall though Chick-Fil-A did do a good job introducing me to the work force and prepared me for other jobs to come.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a hard time working here just because of the high stress level that it gave me. If you are okay with the very fast moving pace and little training I suggest you work here.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Be prepared to compete against everyone else for the very rare raises they give out. Would I recommend working here? sure if you want to work hard for dirt pay. Family ran and family management. Even the most incompetent can be manager.. if you're family. Other than the fact that all chick-fil-a locations pay differently, I managed to get hired to the one that started out barely min wage... with experience!!!
Pro érvek
Was half off food and free drink but now only free drink, Overtime, Learn how to work hard
Kontra érvek
Overtime is a must or they will cut hours, no moving up unless favored, no benfits besides health that'll pretty much take your whole check a month
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at Chick-fil-A. Though at times it was stressful, the managers did their best to help it and give good guidance. The environment was always positive.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very young workforce, mostly teenagers under 20. Nepotism tends to be a problem with some of the owners. Chains are owned individually, so each store has a different feel.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started out with not knowing anyone in the area and left knowing many great people and new friends. It was always great to have daily or weekly regulars and made it feel like home to them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great environment and fun job for teenager or someone in college. everyone is nice and i feel like its one of the best fast food places to work at. i was a cashier
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was okay just didn’t like the hours, that I was getting very nice place to work it just wasn’t the fit for me to work at and the pay was low no raise
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working here ! Working here i’ve learned so much about the job &’ also i can take what i learned and use it in real life . Going the extra mile for customers was great
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a teenage manager attempting to balance 50 hour work weeks and a full time school schedule, I get very stressed at work. When I do get stressed at work in front of the owner I get in trouble. I get in trouble for working multiple positions at once when I am very understaffed. Management is very bipolar - one day everyone loves each other and the next day everyone is at each others throats.
never bored
competitive, stressful
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A Typical day at this job would consist of greeting the guest of course,taking orders, making drinks and making sure the guest are satisfied. I have learned that to work in any fast food job you have to really enjoy being around people. The workplace was always very clean and was overall a nice environment. The hardest part of the job ,well to me there wasn't any hard parts. The most enjoyable was seeing how excited the kids were to come in and see the workplace.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You are moving fast paste it's a quick food service. As a cashier you take orders and take the orders out to the customers. Clean the counters. You welcome the guest when they come in. Hi welcome to chick-fil-a. You ask if they are dinning in or carry out.
Fast paste work
No benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was an enjoyable place to work at. I met a lot of new people and attended alot if different community activities we sponsored. I also enjoyed learning how to make different salads.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Serving customers and guest become a part of your everyday life.I enjoyed all of it , from handling money to helping with the trucks. If I could do it all over I would.
Pro érvek
free food, tips, they believe in being a family even if it means sticking together
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work is usually very fast paced, but it just depends on the day for the level of stress you'll reach.
I've learned how to keep everything clean while in a rush because for me it's easier to work when everything is neat and organized and I've also learned how to deal with difficult customers.

The management is alright and probably better than most fast-food businesses.

My co-workers are awesome. Some I, personally, like more than others because they work better in a team setting and get things done quicker.

I would say the hardest part of the job, or any job, is dealing with a difficult customer. Sometimes a customer has had a bad day and they take it out on me and my co-workers, but you just have to be as nice as you can at the moment and try not to blow up. You've got to stay positive. :)

The most enjoyable part of the job for me is being on headset because I thrive on it. You don't have to see their face (I know it sounds a little mean) and they don't see yours, so you can do many other things while taking their order. I like doing many things at once because it gives me a challenge.
Kontra érvek
short/no breaks, except for minors
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have never worked at Chick-Fil-A but I do know many things from watching what goes on around the restaurant. So which I can tell you that Chick-Fil-A's employees are always smiling even if it's raining outside, so I'm pretty sure the manager there is always happy.
etc.
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I LOVEEEEE THIS Company! Best Quick Service Restaurant to work for. It is an will be a life changing experience! The company has great morals and focuses on your growth and development as an individual.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, breaks, great advancement opportunities, loyalty, great owner-operators!