Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Albuquerque, NM

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
53 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 129 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at CFA is stressful most of the time because everything is so fast paced and there’s hardly any downtime so you are on your feet constantly. Only work here if you can handle being outside for hours at a time in extreme cold or heat and you get a jacket if you’re willing to pay $60 for one of theirs. The people there are overall nice, and you should always make friends with the kitchen staff if you’re FOH. Management is super flexible with scheduling and will always work around school. Free and discounted food is definitely a plus and at my location you got to drink as much tea and soda as you wanted as long as you had a reusable cup. It’s an easy customer service job because you can give the customer whatever they want, even if they’re wrong or don’t have a receipt so there’s hardly any rude customers. Overall I’d recommend working there because it is fun.
Pro érvek
Free and discounted food, scheduling, coworkers, nice customers
Kontra érvek
In person drive thru (extreme weather), expensive uniforms, exhausting
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was very tremendous and has a positive work space and flexible schedule. Off on Sunday (thank God). And has many many unique positions that not very few fast food industry¨s consist or have.
Pro érvek
free food, flexible schedule, fun jobs, off on Sunday
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
All the employees are nice and welcoming. Very flexible with school schedule. Only con was they occasionally scheduled you with more hours than you asked, if people take time off.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a great workplace, however schedules can be highly irregular, even up to months without a shift, and breaks are not always issued. Advancement is achievable, but highly competitive.
Lunch allowance
Irregular breaks
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job, great people, a little harder to move up after Management if your going to school. Decent pay raises every year, depending on your performance for that year. A lot of the promotions are based on what the Directors see.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone works well with one another and we enjoy the lunch rushes to try and get as many cars as we can. We all work as a team and do our very best communicating to one another so we all can be on the same page.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a decent job for teenagers Competitive pay No benefits unless you’re management Expect some Incompetent management Fast paced and stressful at times
Munkahelyi kultúra
had a lot of fun there but grown out of it & found a lot better job around where I live now but I would recommend you have your high school kids apply there
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned so much working at Chick-Fil-A, it was my first job and I learned my customer service skills by working there. Managers however, played favoritism, I was paid $8.75 an hour, and minimum in NM was $9. I later left CFA due to it being far away from my home and I was going to work to make money to pay for gas to continue going to work. I learned that a CFA closer to my house was paying $13 starting rate, which was upsetting. The hardest part of the job was dealing with angry and hungry customers, and rush hour would get stressful sometimes as the line reaches the outside of the restaurant.
Free lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast paced when it was busy but laid back when later in the day. learned to watch out who you make friends with. stay quiet. not enjoyable. Manager had favorites and made the new guys feel less than everyone else.
faced paced environment
Kontra érvek
employees very self centered and friends with everyone
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is VERY difficult to work with. Illogical reasoning for not accepting schedule changes, takes a full year before they recognize your work, or start giving you higher skill-level jobs. You get your first $1.00 raise after your full year, good luck getting to a salary of $13 an hour after 4 years of working for this white-corporate, racist company.
Food on breaks
Kontra érvek
Good luck getting a break
Munkahelyi kultúra
the people were always good, no drama. I got the hours I wanted. time off was handled well not much fuss in that department. management was majority wise good
Pro érvek
free lunches, good time off, good hours
Kontra érvek
over worked, strict with most things
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a good job for fast food because their environment is less stressful than other companies. It can be fun and rewarding. The pay is also not too shabby.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Over the course of my 3 years at chick fil a I have grown as a person, learned how to communicate and understand the importance of costumer service and really thrive to move on to better. The operators and their family really care about who you are, they treat you like their own family and it’s just a good environment all around.
Their mission is culture
No benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A is a generous company that invests in its team members and surrounding community. Through my experience here, I have learned how to run shifts and be an effective leader in a fast-paced work environment. Team-members are selectively hired which creates a fun and diverse work culture with dependable people.The most challenging component of the job is customer service. However, it is also rewarding to delight guests after resolving any issues that may arise.
Free meals for 4+ hour shifts
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a good company they work with you if you go to school they have a lot of benefits but over all the only thing I don’t like is few hours are given.
Free food and exercise
Kontra érvek
Not many hours are given
Munkahelyi kultúra
I always enjoyed the culture of chick fil a just as a customer. Work there and you will see it is so much better to work there and they truly do appreciate what you do for them every single day. Love the place from both sides as a customer and previous employee.Highly recommended.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst job ever. Never gave time off that I needed despite asking two weeks in advance as well as unfair sick policy. Judgmental dress code was my final draw.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They never gave you a reason for them not calling back. Never communication. Poor work ethic. Negative environment. Overall not a fun place to work at.
Poor communication, bad hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun from time to time but also very fast pace. as shift manager the job is relatively easy with more responsibilities than the usual team member, Management above shift managers are very demanding from time to time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A is an amazing first job. I learned so much about customer service, balancing work life, developing work place relationships and the ins and outs of managing a high cash flow operation. The stress that comes with moving up in the store was at times not worth the increase in pay. Some managers and operators take up the flag of developing their people and for them I applaud. Its hard to invest in kids that will likely move on after a year or two. Putting that calculated expense to task will pay dividends in the future, but short-cutting it leads to disaster.
Pro érvek
Employee discounts, friendly staff, learning environment, good pay
Kontra érvek
short breaks, stressful pace, angry people, working nights and Saturdays