Chick-fil-A Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 10 034 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-a was a very productive work place that was always fast paced.
Back of House Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Glendale, AZ2018, október 3.
The store that I worked at was a very good learning experience and it was good to work full time because I needed the hours. Everything was very professional and I would recommend this job to anyone who is looking for something that will help for jobs that they may be one day looking to get.
Free break food
Short breaks
solid workplace
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cypress, TX2018, október 3.
I would definitely rate Chick Fil A as one of the best fast food restaurants to work at. Everything from management, to the workplace culture is phenomenal.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
I hated it
Kitchen Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Goodyear, AZ2018, október 3.
Working conditions were terrible
Management was terrible
Nasty kitchen
Fun coworkers
Christmas party
Most enjoyable part of the job was calling in sick
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 4Jelentés
Exciting and Fastpaced Environment
Trainer/Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dyersburg, TN2018, október 3.
A typical day at work was normally very fun and exciting. I loved serving the guests. I learned how to be a leader. The culture of Chick-fil-A is beautiful. I loved making others smile and making them feel important.
Pro érvek
One free break meal for every 6 hours you work, serving others, making others happy
Munkahelyi kultúra
A productive and fast workplace
Assistant Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cheyenne, WY2018, október 3.
Working at Chick-fil-a has taught me many leadership skills and motivated me to work hard and work for leadership positions. We're taught continuous improvement at Chick-fil-a. We are constantly learning and constantly improving in our lives, whether that be in our workplaces or our home life. Chick-fil-a has taught me so much and I'm grateful for all the opportunities it gave me.
Pro érvek
Fast paced, Pushing to grow, Great co workers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun but fast paced workplace
Cashier/Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irving, TX2018, október 3.
Coming into work was something I looked forward too; their was an energy between the employees and managers that made me feel like I was apart of a team. The work hours were nice, but it was usually busy 24/7. I was always in a rush and their was always something that needed to be attended to.
I love this place!
SUPERVISOR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dublin, GA2018, október 2.
I love working at Chick Fil A. I have been given an abundant amount of opportunity while working there. I have grown from a Team Member into a Team Leader/Supervisor and gained a great insight into leadership. This company has prepared me for success.
Has potential
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ocala, FL2018, október 2.
There is growth opportunity for people who are looking for a long term commitment. No growth opportunity for those in college. They need to get a handle on management and shift running, the disorganization is frustrating. Probably one of the most strict CFAs around. Very stressful environment which at times is not worth the family time and social life you give up.
Pro érvek
clean, desirable if wanting to work long term
Kontra érvek
no discounts, attitudes, volume and speed, never leave on time
experience
Team Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Loganville, GA2018, október 2.
I know all Chick-fil-A’s are different. But the Chick-fil-A i worked at had horrible management I only enjoyed my job because I got to meet new people and learn new things. But I would get yelled at on the daily for small things but the general manager.
the people.
management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
An okay job if looking for flexible schedule
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Woodbridge Virginia2018, október 2.
Fun to work if doing part-time with flexible hours but if looking for a full time or part-time with 25-35 hours a week definitely look for other opportunities
Free lunches
Kontra érvek
Have to work outside in rain, extreme heat, and below freezing temperatures with no bonuses.
Love it here!
Drive-Thru/Cashier at Chick-Fil-A (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Spartanburg, SC2018, október 2.
I love working for Chick-Fil-A. I had to take some time off to have my baby and even though I hadn’t been there a year they were totally understanding, giving me as much time as I needed. And while I was working they made sure to not put me in certain positions that would a be a strain for a pregnant woman. For a fast food restaurant, the pay is great and as long as you are a good worker and can work full time you can easily advance to shift lead. The managers are great. The only complaints I would have would be the customer base, they can be extremely rude but that’s to be expected in any job where you work with the public, and you may have to deal with the occasional bad attitude from a coworker but other than that it’s great. Also the scheduling is extremely flexible so anytime that you’re available to work they will schedule you and as many days as you need. Pay scale is mainly based on your availability to work throughout the week, and increases are given as long as you prove yourself to be a hard worker
Pro érvek
Discounts, great environment, flexible scheduling
Kontra érvek
Bad attitudes from customers and some coworkers
Productive and Fast-Paced
FOH Supervisor & Translator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Princess Anne, MD2018, október 2.
This was a great place 2 work, a positive, lively atmosphere; as well as an adaptable environment. Besides some of the opposing co-workers, all i well
Free Break Meals
Benefits and Vacation not clear
Horrible place to work
Kitchen member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, október 2.
I didn't get my last paycheck from them they are still withholding my check until I dry clean their uniform. Overall experience with them was disappointing
Kontra érvek
Won't get paid unless uniform is dry cleaned
Food
Back of House Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lakeland, FL2018, október 2.
It was fun working here and getting to know people, but I am looking for a job that has something different everyday. You walk through the door you know what you’re doing right off the back. Works with my school schedule for college though.
I hated it
Team Member/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hickory, NC2018, október 2.
The place I worked for played favorites, they didn't care about you or anyone else. Just their favorites. And you don't get good pay or good hours and they kinda just throw you in there and expect you to figure it out on your own.
Good food
Place sucked
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love my coworkers, but the management is not good at all!
Chick-Fil-A Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kettering, OH2018, október 2.
I like most of my coworkers, I enjoy working with them. But the management is absolutely terrible. They don't respect us, and treat workers that have been there for a long time like they don't know what they're doing at all. Both the head marketing director and another director quit this past week. They felt like the general manager and the owner treated them terribly and had dealt with it for too long. And everyone else is feeling like they're being mistreated in the same ways.
Pro érvek
Free meal (only if you work for a min. of 5 hours)
Kontra érvek
No employee discounts, terrible management
Munkahelyi kultúra
More stressful than it needed to be for low pay.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Trussville, AL2018, október 2.
I used to be in charge of the back and learned how to do everything except make the schedule and order truck. I was denied advancement when I inquired about being an assistant, and they gave the position to another employee who worked around 20 hours per week instead. If you weren't close friends with the GM then you wouldn't really be up for a promotion. The stressful part was when we had to close the back and the high school kids would leave at closing so our team would have to double-up in cleaning and closing the back because half the team was high school kids that had to leave by law. The enjoyable part was the food. People who I trained to work in the back and didn't apply to work in the back would slack off and hate working in the back so we never really had the same team every week because they didn't like getting dirty or sweat much. Management had told me that if there was ever any problem or I needed to talk to them to do so, but then I got reprimanded and almost written up because "my attitude was not up to standards" to every day to work there. Putting in extra hours didn't help and even coming in on off days and Sundays to help with extra work stuff that no one wanted to do was useless since they didn't want to promote me or give a raise past $9/hour at the time, which an employee got $9/hour immediately as she came in and took my spot in charge of the back because she was the GM's friend.
Free food.
Kontra érvek
Bad culture with management.
Collaborative and Quick Paced
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, október 1.
On a typical day at work, you'd always have to work at a fast pace. You are required to keep all customers satisfied and make sure the kitchen stays clean. The hardest part of the job is adjusting to working at a fast pace when you're a slow worker. Which I didn't worry about. The most enjoyable for me was working with my co-workers. The kitchen management was great, but there were some unprofessional managers that worked in the kitchen.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Fun but tiring
Crew Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Campbellsville, KY2018, október 1.
It’s a good job, just requires a lot of stamina. The food is good and the customers are good, you just have to be ready to work hard and be a part of a team
Free lunch, nice staff
Working around raw chicken
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful but beneficial work environment
Team Member/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Beaver, PA2018, október 1.
As a team member at Chick-Fil-A, I didn’t have too bad of an experience. It was my first job, so I was initially quite shy and asked a lot of questions. They were very nice and helped me get up to speed with the work. However, I felt like my training was a bit lacking so I always felt a little bit behind. The environment was intense and high-speed, so I often felt stressed during busy shifts. All that aside, I learned a lot about responsibility and meeting high standards. I do recommend it as a first job; you’ll definitely respect fast food workers after you work there!
Pro érvek
Free meal with every shift, family discounts
Stressful, high responsibility
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van