Chick-fil-A Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 9 140 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
good temp job
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bowie, MD2018, július 11.
the job is fine and the people you work with are good. but at the end of the day its a fast food job with all the benefits and opportunity that implies.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast paced and stressful but educational and fun
Laborer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Grand Rapids, MI2018, július 10.
The management and employment staff is great. Work is fast-paced and can become difficult. Learned food preparation and packaging as well as fryer operation.
Busy
Cashier / Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hoover, AL2018, július 10.
Very busy, what I liked about it is that you were given a chance to learn and then it was time to see if you were going to swim or drown. You gotta pull your own weight.
Free Food
Non Stop action
It Depends
Shift Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, július 10.
The company is a great company and the food is wonderful. It is hard to rate the company as a whole because they are owner and operated by different people. My operated was not a pleasant person but the job was a good starter job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cash register management (Volt alkalmazott) –  Snellville, GA2018, július 10.
General customer service which includes knowledge of cashier procedures
Cash register management
Maintain overall store cleanliness
I enjoyed working here while attending school.
fun place to work
TEAM MEMBER/SHIFT LEADER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vienna, WV2018, július 10.
Great place to work, a positive environment. If you are willing to work hard you can succeed. It can cause a person to grow nd develop people skills and give you a better work ethic
Pro érvek
Cheap food, fun people to work with, and good chicken
Health care, benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace, very productive 24/7.
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Edgewater, MD2018, július 10.
A fun but stressful first job, there’s always something that needs to be stocked or a costumer that needs to be serviced. Costumers are first priority and are warmly welcomed by the Chick-Fil-A employees.
Free lunch
Stressful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Great work environment
Shift Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Belmont, NC2018, július 10.
It’s a great place to work and gain experience for your future career. Everyone is treated like family and the customers love coming back to see smiling faces.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, MS2018, július 10.
It was a really great place to work. I greeted the customers,made sure the customers order was correct,cleaned the lobby and the bathrooms,etc.I counted the money at the beginning and at the end of my shift. Cleaned up the store before my coworkers and I left for the night.
Pro érvek
Good place to work with benefits
No career advancement
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Working at CFA
NC - Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indian Trail, NC2018, július 10.
CFA is a GREAT company to work for. I, as a left-leaning political person, loved working at CFA. The religious aspect was not shoved down my throat, the food as great, and overall the people I met there are still some of my closest mates. It is a great company to work for, and I got EXTREMELY lucky with the store that I worked at. The only bummer is that the pay was not that great, but otherwise it was not bad. I would highly recommend working here.
Discounts
Munkahelyi kultúra
real nice place to work management very fair
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cheyenne, WY2018, július 10.
Chic fila is a fair place to work in Cheyenne very good people good management there are all ages and mostly everyone was treated the same when I worked there.
Pro érvek
free employee meals after alloted hours per day
Kontra érvek
some of the younger set, mostly highschool boys took advantage of managements, genorosity and didnt always do all that they could to help/
Perfect first job
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Athens, GA2018, július 10.
Chick-fil-A was the very first place I applied to as an 18 year old who just graduated from high school. Personally, I was extremely shy. At first, I did not like talking to customers. That had to change fast! Chick-fil-A has definitely brought me out a lot as a person. Now, I love talking to complete strangers within the few minutes I am taking their order or asking if they would like a free re-fill.
I appreciate how I have grown socially within my experience.
Pro érvek
Very flexible scheduling, closed on Sundays, socially fun
Short breaks
Productive and fun workplace
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jefferson City, MO2018, július 10.
Very productive and fun workplace to work. Management is great, everyone treat you with respect and kindness. Discount of food which is a plus. Fast pace environment , however, guest are nice and patient.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2018, július 10.
I had a great experience while working there. How it's important learning new things that I never knew. How it's so important give the customers happy and peaceful time. They but the customers first.
free meals, discounts
Free food
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good for a first job, not for long term
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Moore, OK2018, július 10.
At typical day is pretty fast paced and stressful. It's the busiest fast food restaurant I've ever been to, let alone work at. Saying that however, I did learn and grow a lot from the experience. It's just after a couple years of working there it starts to wear on you.
Pro érvek
Pay is fair, Schedule is EXTREMELY flexible so its great for students, Lots of room for advancement
Kontra érvek
Very fast paced, Very stressful, if you don't like your co-workers, its a major pain, Only 20 minute breaks every 5 hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Duh
TEAM LEADER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2018, július 10.
They taught me a lot and were very supportive of those who are attempting a go at their first job. Everyone working there was very nice. It does suck working fast food, but its not too bad.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun workplace with great people.
Expeditor/Hostess/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, július 10.
A typical day at work is pretty much fun and easy. Although there is two rushes (typically 12-1:30 pm and 6-7:00 pm) which you have to move super fast so the kitchen can prepare the food and the customers can leave happy and in a short period of time. Honestly, the day passes by so fast, basically all you do is have fun with coworkers, restock anything that needs to be restocked (sauces, cups, napkins, lids), but as soon as a customer is in sight, you must attend to their needs first. The hours are very flexible, you just have to submit your availability the prior week. Paychecks, which are always a treat, are received every other Thursday. Don't expect everything to go smoothly though, there will be impatient and/or rude customers, but you'll quickly learn how to calmly keep everything under control without the customer leaving angry. Overall, it's just a fun place to work with lots of laughs where most of the staff are young High School and College students.
Pro érvek
Nice and Relatable Co-workers, Awesome Management, Basically pick your hours the week before
Short Paid Breaks
didn't really enjoy it .
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fall Creek, TX2018, július 9.
working at chick fill was very hard for me. it was something that I was not able to always do and always needed to take breaks and my boss was not very understanding of that. it is not something I would ever go back to.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun workplace with great people.
Team Member/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Burlington, MA2018, július 9.
Pro érvek
Free Food, Nice and Relatable Co-workers, Awesome Managment, Basically pick your hours the week before
Short Paid Breaks
It was OK
Working Class Dog (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bothell, WA2018, július 9.
"How long on those fries" gets really annoying after a while. But, all jokes aside, it was a decent place to earn some money for college and my future.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van