Chick-fil-A Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 12 222 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly and fast paced environment!
Customer Service Associate/Team member (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Richland Hills, TX 761802019, június 12.
Chick-fil-A was a wonderful place to work and the relationships made with team members and fellow employees are unbreakable. The effort put forth by management to connect team members through employee events and organizations should be recognized. Understand that the Chick-fil-A work environment depends on your ability to serve guests in a reputable and quick manner as well as the ability to maintain organization and speed throughout busy and intense work days.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good I like it the employees the manager was nice
Chick fil a (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Emporia, VA2019, június 12.
The employees was nice the food was good
Kept the building nasty a lil bit and everything
Dress casual they was nice to me and everything
The most enjoyable part of the job is taking a break
2,0
Not the best
Shift Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, június 12.
Worked for chickfial for a one year and a half and the pay sucked no pay time of or vacation the benefits were to expensive and you had to ask the operator for a raise and he was always rude or a liar
You get free food
They suck
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Chick-Fil-A keeps it up
Team leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jasper, AL2019, június 12.
My 3 years experience at Chick-Fil-A were absolutely amazing. I didnt feel like i was going to work everyday just for a paycheck. If you have the personality for customer service then its definetly a fun place to meet new people and make legitimate friends with your customers all while earning your bi-weekly paycheck.
Pro érvek
Awesome atmosohere and great leadership
it was really good.
Manager/Team Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, június 12.
The interview was great and everything that was asked was really awesome to me. I learned that the job is a great working enviroment and people are very friendly there
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you are looking for a job where you can advance with dignity do not work for Chick-fil-A
Prep person (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2019, június 12.
Management team did not know what they were doing, if you ask the question they did not know the answer. Kitchen was not clean like it should be. Man that owned the establishment did not care about employees. He had his pick and chooses of who he believed and he did not believe and trust me it was not the employee he believed management no matter what. I would not recommend anyone to work for this Chick-fil-A in Greensboro if you have any type of self respect.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Fun workplace
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  2204 Christoph Columbus blvd2019, június 12.
Greet guess with respect while cooking food to their right temperatures and be sure to use proper safety equipment. Be able to work in and at a fast Pace environment.
great place to work
Store Manager/Marketing Dir/Unit Training Coor. (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Myrtle Beach, SC2019, június 12.
Chick-fil-a, was a wonderful place to work. I loved being the store manager, Unit Training Coor. and the Marketing Director. I was very busy doing 3 jobs. The morals Chick-fil-a have are great to teach anyone these days. The only thing I didn't like was I was working 65-70 hours a week, the only day off I had was Sunday.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall nice place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  1910 Wells Rd, Orange Park, FL 320732019, június 12.
Chick-fil-A was a nice first job for me as a high school student. They really did their best to accommodate me with my schooling and helped fix my schedule when i needed to decrease my hours due to school. My only problem with it was due to miscommunication throughout the management, but other than that it was a great place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, fast-paced environemtn that continues to improve and grow.
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  South Carolina2019, június 12.
CFA (Chick-Fil-A) is a fast paced environment where its employees are well taken care of, from flexible scheduling, to great benefits, to wondrous hours and pay (if you meet the prerequisites for such advancements). CFA is highly supportive of one's academical and financial well-being, such to the extent of them providing scholarships and retirement plans.
fun atmosphere
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Encinitas, CA2019, június 12.
its not hard work. a lot of fun and fast paced. you can move up quick and pay is pretty decent. by far the best fast food chain to work for!!! best part free food!
Friendly
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Decatur, GA2019, június 12.
I like working there consumers are friendly and so are my co-workers. You get to meet new people every day. There are times when a consumer can be a handful but neither the less it was friendly working there.
Free lunch
Smell of grease everyday
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a very pleasant experience.
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greendale, WI2019, június 12.
Chick-Fil-A is run very well by the managers. The happy attitude that is evident helps to keep customers and employees thoroughly happy and enjoying themselves.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful Place to have a temporary job.
Front Counter Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, június 12.
Lots of wonderful workers with conviction and pride in what they do. Wonderful discounts and understanding if someone needed a sick day, Everyone there knows what to do and loves more than anything to help out others.
2,0
Fine
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pembroke Pines, FL2019, június 12.
This job will have you working way harder then they pay you. Starting at minimum wage regardless of being part of kitchen or cashier. This is a fine job for quick money but that's about it.
Free food
Everything else
Poor management
Certified Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, június 12.
The operator is a wonderful boss, the problem there is the management, the aren’t professionals persons, some of them have no high school diploma and they don’t know how to be professional with the employees.
Fun place to work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2019, június 12.
I loved working at ChickfilA. I was young and it was a wonderful environment to work in. We all had positive attitudes and worked hard to make sure the customers were pleased. I really enjoyed it.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have never hated a job so much in my life
Cashier / Dining Room Attendent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, NC2019, június 12.
Over worked, under paid, staff members are coached to put on this facade of being a happy family but in reality most of them hate each other, constantly in a rush so you’re succeptable to making mistakes which team members don’t do well with at all, i could go on but i think you get the point.
Slow paced
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newport Beach, CA2019, június 12.
Honestly the management was over all good I liked the way they taught us about manners and good hospitality skills. If u are in hs this place is for u
Free food .
Not enough hours given
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was definitely productive and was fun if you made the work environment fun.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tomball, TX2019, június 11.
Chick fil a was a good experience as a first job. It taught me responsibility, being quick on your feet, and manors. I liked that we had 50% off but what I liked most about chick fil a is they treated me like family and I will always use the experience I learned from them in my next job.
Pro érvek
We had free meal if we worked over time
Short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van