Chick-fil-A Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 15 278 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
They do some good things but..
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2020, február 14.
This job pushes you very hard in an attempt to help you learn and grow, but often use this mindset of working to be the best until you are burned out. I learned a lot about being a leader but also fully had a mental breakdown over this place.
Fast-paced, energetic, friendly
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Summerville, SC2020, február 14.
A typical work day is very hectic due to high traffic. I am usually what they would call a "stalker" where I fill up items that are running low, this is because I am very fast, efficient, and creative with solving problems. When I am not stalking I work at the registers, dining- area, or drive thru. It is high intensity/ always moving somehow. I've learned great customer service skills, I make guests feel comfortable and will seek them out to see if they need something even if they do not know that they do. I am also very good at multi-tasking. The management at my location are phenomenal, very up-beat and talented. In my area of work for me, the hardest part was the physical aspect- constantly lifting heavy boxes, speed-walking, etc. My most favorite part of working at Chick-fil-A is the people, I love to talk to the guests, be funny, interact with my co-workers. I also love to be busy, which I definitely am.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Summary
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Deerfield, IL2020, február 14.
They really put you to work. There's always something to do. They are very diverse and care about their employees and customers. Supervisors are is very helpful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A is a decent job.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roseville, MN2020, február 14.
Chick-Fil-A is an okay job and it is good depending on what you’re doing but it isn’t the best. Pay is low and the people there start giving you less hours each week.
Pro érvek
It is a good place to work at and the people there are very nice.
Kontra érvek
There are better places to work at, pay is low, hours start reducing every week, and you start disliking the job.
Great flexible schedule. Great managers. Fast food pressure
Kitchen Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Montgomery, AL2020, február 14.
It's a great place to work. It is very soothing. The managers give you a great flexible schedule . They are very helful and very understanding. I am able to take a 15 minute break and a 30 minute break separately. I can eat free there and at the cafeteria. I'm not very fond of the high demand from the front and being under pressure of the hot heat working in the back.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2020, február 14.
Good company is good pay rate I like work in chick Fil A always flexible and friendly people nice installation good manager flexibility in the schedule in
1,0
Awfully unpleasant
Crew Member/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maryville, TN2020, február 14.
Long story short. Intimidation by management, inconsistent scheduling, and no clear communication makes for a horrible work environment. Being intimidated by the Store Operaters daughter makes for a bad experience, especially when she is a manager. Getting hired as full time, then scheduled under 20hrs a week consistently makes for an unpleasant financial situation, as well as management not communicating to the employee(s) as well as they should.
Best place to work ever
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Monica, CA2020, február 14.
Working with Chick-fil-A I sell really comfortable I felt really good to be a part of a team that is so energized and so full of positive loving and help in learning how to become of the good customer service representative I did great case I mean sorry cashier experience that just that experience alone was the best I love Chick-fil-A's food oh my God the food is ridiculously Bomb
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Decent mid level job with good management/Staff
Food Preparation Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marlton, NJ2020, február 14.
Overall a good experience in the short time I was there. Pay was pretty fair for being a student at the time. CFA is also reasonably flexible with hours since at most CFA stores they tend to have a large amount of staff working at once. Overall was a good learning experience but the job was ultimately just not for me.
Great place great manager
Line Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, CO2020, február 14.
Good place to work, excellents managers all of them. Good food clean environment, nice payment to be a fast food restaurant and normally respectfully with the hours and schedule.
Chick Fil A
Kitchen Leader/Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miramar, FL2020, február 14.
Great place to work! But until you get a corporate job or a job at a generous freestander, you will be paid similar to any other fast food chain, even as a college graduate.
Great employees, worst management
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Temecula, CA2020, február 14.
One of the friendliest people I’ve ever worked with. Only issue is the management. Obvious favoritism. Ridiculously high standards and expect a lot out of you. When you’re a new hire, you feel so welcomed but that’s what gets you sucked in. You start to see their true colors after a couple months. Managers at this location are two-faced, be warned.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company values, Leadership is iffy
Store Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Franklin, TN2020, február 14.
Management can be challenging, but they can also surprise you. it is still a customer service job, and you still have to serve/deal with guests- but it holds itself to a higher standard that Wendys or Taco Bell, and expects it's employees to not only uphold the higher standard, but to WANT to have the higher standard, even though that means more work.
Respect
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oxford, AL2020, február 13.
It’s a very family oriented job. You’ll never be strung out on your own and always work as a team when it gets tough. Also the customers are so happy and want you to be happy too.
Good environment for families
Team Member- Chick Fill A (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Flower Mound, TX2020, február 13.
This job is a great job to have, especially for your first one. The managers are very kind and understanding, and always make sure that you are helped whenever you need help.
Love chick fil a
Team Member/Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Goodyear, AZ2020, február 13.
I am working here for more than 3 years. Love my work and co workers but I feel like there’s no advancement on me here. I feel that there’s no room of advancement for me. Other co workers that just work lesser time than me got promoted. They always tells me that I am the best, very fast, has a very good smile and very responsible at my work but I feel that it’s just words. They only give promotions to people that are close to them. Promoting people that they see has an edge and can’t understand because most of them always called out. Working less time and me I’m a full time worker and I seldom call in sick. I’m just happy because the customers appreciate my hard work, one of them even give me a Christmas cards and a 100$ gift. Customers which are regulars told me that I am the most hardworking employee they see everyday and I appreciate that a lot cia I know it’s a true words that just a flowery words just like what management told me. One time I told the manager that I need a raise coz I was a trainer long time ago but they didn’t give me the salary for it. And the manager told me why I just told them now, I told him that I was just waiting for u to give it to me guys. They gave it finally but they didn’t give me a backup but it was alright. But now I feel bad again coz they gonna promote employee that works lesser year than me. Hayysss. It’s okay but I feel bad sometimes u know because maybe they didn’t see me as a leader type co I’m not American, my accent is hard haha. But I can communicate well and fluent in English. But overall love working in chick fil A
A good stepping
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, TN2020, február 13.
It was a good stepping stone. The work is entry level, but you won't find a better fast food restaurant to work at. The people are great and chicken is yummy.
Management has some problems
Back of House Team member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palmdale, CA2020, február 13.
Management does not help you. You either float sink or swim the hours are great they always need someone. I’m not too fond of the owner, I guess it’s shot or miss. The company itself offers a lot for the employees but management only gives information about that to certain employees, i didn’t feel like I belonged.
3,0
More hours
Chick fil a cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Deer Park, TX2020, február 13.
It was a good job , but they cut my hours due to the amount of people working there and I need more money and more hours because I have certain things I have to provide for myself as I’m growing older.
Pro érvek
The customer service
Kontra érvek
The hours
Fun environment, friendly staff
Coach (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairfield, OH2020, február 13.
The culture at Chick Fil A is fantastic. Everyone loves coming to work and the employee retention rate is incredible. That says something about the management and the company as a whole.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van