Chick-fil-A Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 13 022 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible... horrible... stay away from the 42nd St. Store!!
Kitchen director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Odessa, TX2019, augusztus 18.
The store on 42nd street is a horrible place to work. It is a very toxic environment, and the operator is nothing but a fake!! I've never had a more self centered, careless and racist boss than I had here. For a company that is supposed to have good Christian values... this store operator is a horrible steward. DON'T DO IT!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at Chick-fil-A but it became a chore
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clarksville, TN2019, augusztus 18.
I felt targeted by Management because I had a struggle with availability times and did not get it resolved because any time (while on the clock) management turned down talking to me
Munkahelyi kultúra
very productive and high pace
Kitchen Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charleston, WV2019, augusztus 18.
Very high pace workplace, good communication skills is a must in order to be successful. You also have to have great team working abilities or it would only create problems.
Positively
Shift Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Mirage, AZ2019, augusztus 18.
It was a positive work environment and everyone was happy and excited everyday coming to work we made it fun and care for customers first. Everyone always had a great attitude coming into work
Ok
Drive Thru Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alexandria, LA2019, augusztus 18.
Very young workforce, mostly teenagers under 20. Nepotism tends to be a problem with some of the owners. Chains are owned individually, so each store has a different feel.
It was OK.
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Citrus Park, FL2019, augusztus 18.
To start, the people who work there all seem wonderful. Because it is Chick-fil-A it is naturally more stressful than a typical cashier position. The management there is ok. There is no one position so if you can't be good at everything in the front of the house then don't bother working there.
Good College Job
MANAGER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2019, augusztus 18.
This was a perfect college job as they worked with my school schedule and paid me fairly. I was able to move up in management pretty quickly and they treated me with respect.
1,0
terrible
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2019, augusztus 18.
The work environment there is awful! The employees there dont care about anybody but themselves. You do alot more work than what your paid to do in my opinion. In my opinion I would not recommend this place for anyone to work unless you want to be treated with no respect whatsoever.
Marketing Director for Chick-fil-A
Marketing Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Little Rock, AR2019, augusztus 18.
I really enjoyed my job at Chick-fil-A. I utilized a lot of my interpersonal skills while working there. The environment was a great one to be in. I encourage teenagers to make this their first job.
hardest part
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2019, augusztus 18.
the hardest part about that job was how busy it was you have to work at a fast pace and be very polite the customers are always right have to be positive
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall great place to work for a first job
Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Flowery Branch, GA2019, augusztus 18.
It is a great place to meet new friends and get some experience in the restaurant field. There are many learning opportunities, especially when in management.
Look around first.
Drive Thru Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2019, augusztus 18.
I have worked at a few CFA’s. One operator took things seriously, was stern but gracious and generous. When you had a concern, especially concerning the guest they listened and wanted to help
You become better. Typically hired outstanding employees which a few have become my life long friends! This store was in Colorado Springs. I have many friends who have said they just don’t find the same experience any other Cfa locations.

I have found this to be true. The other operator was the opposite. There was little organization, communication, and effort to serve the guys. Look around and eat lunch at that Cfa and see if the employees are happy. See if the managers are present and available to help.
It really fun there
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, augusztus 17.
You get to meet a lot of new people which is really nice there really friendly,the work hours really work with me there really. Flexible .I like working there
Pro érvek
Get lunches discounts free drinks
Kontra érvek
Health care poorly short lunch breaks
Friendly Environment
Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Perry Hall, MD2019, augusztus 17.
A good place to work for a first job. Working their enlighten my customer service skills and help customers that need help and also receive feedback to make me a strong employee. Friendly management team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
pros
Certifed Trainer at Chick-fil-a (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Louisiana2019, augusztus 17.
Scholarship opportunities
guidance to management
group activites
50% off meal
Best Job Ever Had
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Little Rock, AR2019, augusztus 17.
Working at this establishment was amazing . Very first job , turned out great. Loved working here . Recommend for a first job . You will learn how to handle day to day situations no matter what it is .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Only eaten there food is good customer service is good
Fast Food Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2019, augusztus 17.
I’ve only eaten there the food is amazing the people who work there are extremely amazing I’ve never worked there never ever I’ve only had food the twice
Busy
Team Member/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ellisville, MO2019, augusztus 17.
Working at Chick-fil-A definitely opened up my eyes to fast food workers! I have more appreciation for them!! Chick-fil-A is a fast Pace environment! You will definitely work your butt off! Loved working for Chick-fil-A!!
Evaluation of continuous work
COOK (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita Falls, TX2019, augusztus 17.
Good work environment, excellent teamwork. The site manager is aware of the needs of the workers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast paced and somewhat stressful
Dishwasher/Prep Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Griffin, GA2019, augusztus 17.
While I did not regret working at chickfila, it was a lot more stressful and fast-paced than I thought it was going to be. But the free lunches was a bonus
free lunches
Kontra érvek
stressful and short break
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van