Chick-fil-A Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 15 278 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun employees and managers.
Trained Front of House Chick-fil-A employee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vero Beach, FL2020, február 17.
I really enjoyed working here. I am only leaving because I am moving. The hardest part was keeping calm even if you were stressed. Training took a while to get out of, and it can be hard to move up. Overall, a great place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It overall was a bad work environment.
Chef (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lehi, UT2020, február 16.
When it comes to management it was awful. The managers were always frustrated which turned everyday into a dramatic experience and bad experience. Just overall sucked.
1,0
Horrible management
Prep Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  South Bend, IN2020, február 16.
Not only was the operator of this restaurant insanely particular about doing things his way, no matter how inefficient or backwards, he also hired and relied on incompetent managers to run the restaurant when he wasn't around. My position as the prep "lead" (the operator refused to hire a manger even though I was certainly doing managerial duties) was extremely underappreciated, and I believe that the personal conflicts I had with the managers was because of this. No one had any faith in my abilities but still heavily relied on me to do the job that no one else could ever keep up with; I was confident in my abilities to run the prep area efficiently and believed I was doing a good job but was often bad mouthed when I wasn't around. While I was employed here, I was the only person who knew and understood how to do 100% of the responsibilities for prep, and even after begging for sufficient help, was still only given people that could do half of the job.
I could get past the pompousness of the owner who had no real understanding of how the restaurant actually operated, but the immaturity of the management is absolutely what drove me over the edge. I would not recommend anyone work here unless you thrive off of drama and pettiness.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a great place to work.
Cook/Hospitality (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dayton, OH 454592020, február 16.
One of the most incredible experiences I've had in customer service. This job was very convenient for me as a college student. They are very flexible with scheduling as well.
Very fast Paced but Fun Environment
Front of the House Team Memeber (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Buford, GA2020, február 16.
Chick-Fil-A as most people know is a very busy fast food chain restaurant but it is a lot of fun. The people there really do care about you and it is a positive environment to work at. They always notice good performance but push for more because they know the capabilities of their workers!
Fast paced environment
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baytown, TX2020, február 16.
Very organized and fast paced environment. Super fun and you get to know your coworkers and customers!! You are constantly moving around and working!!
Great first Job
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Weslaco, TX2020, február 16.
great job teaches you a lot of things for example you lean about customer serves, make you think add a fast past and makes you learn how to do things the right way and the safe way for your safety and your job learning in the future.
Sometimes unorganized
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, NC2020, február 16.
It was ok very busy a lot of the people have attitudes this is a good place to work at if you have very little work experience wouldn’t recommend working here your whole life just a starter
Pro érvek
The customers are sometimes nice
Kontra érvek
The managers are sometimes rude
Great
COOK (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2020, február 16.
CFA was an amazing first job and it was nice while it lasted, I took the job as the cook and was awfully amazing at it. I took up two spaces in the back as cook and fryer most of the time because it is always busy.
Great company
FOH staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grovetown, GA2020, február 16.
Very Christian based company that has high standards. Will work with any schedule possible and has room to move up in the store. Great management and assistant managers
Immature management team
HR Dept. and management team need training with proper standards and guidelines implemented in order to run a stronger team. Too much gossip, immaturity, fakeness and drama.
Schedule flexibility
Kontra érvek
Compensation low, Health Benefits too costly, too much immaturity, gossip, and fakeness.
Front of house worker
customer service, Inventory control (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2020, február 16.
During my time at CFA, I worked all over in front of house. I worked as a cashier, food runner, order taker, and order bagger. I cleaned the dining room and work space when I had down time in one of my various positions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Super fun place to work! Never a dull moment!
Team Lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Twin Falls, ID2020, február 15.
Most days are fairly similar to the previous day. Lots of food needing to go out and going as fast as you can while trying to make sure everyone else is keeping up. I learned a lot of important skills like communicating with coworkers, how to teach someone a skill, adaptation to the work environment, and basic team management.
While at Chick-Fil-A I made a lot of friends and always had a good time while working. We made sure the job got done while we had fun.
I also had to opportunity to go to Atlanta and go through the corporate Certified Trainer Program, in which I was certified to train team members at Corporate Grand Openings.
Employee Discounts, Good Environment
Poor Higher Leadership in Restaurant
Great!!
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2020, február 15.
This was my first job in the workforce. I would say that this is one of the best places to work. The overall atmosphere is wonderful. This is a grade a place to work in my book.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work, nice staff allowed for growth
Back of House Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sanford, FL2020, február 15.
My time at chickfila was great. I made many friends while working there and it help expand me as a leader due to the many training opportunities that were given. Management was alright, it fluctuated depending on the people working, but generally they had the sores best interest in mind.
Its Chickfila
Food prep, Kitchen, Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2020, február 15.
Come one it's chickfila, they worked with my school schedule, and work, they were very friendly and I enjoyed working there. It's one of the jobs I wish i never left.
The people are great
Kitchen Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rehoboth Beach, DE2020, február 15.
The people you work with are nice and really driven to give good customer service as well as helping out others in the work place. Overall it was a great experience
Poor
Food Prep and Dishwasher and cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alexandria, LA2020, február 15.
These ppl were fake Christian's who did not pay me right. Whoever I still managed to keep my headheld high while working there until I quit. This was honestly the only job out of the many that I did not like.
10.50 an hour
Kontra érvek
Wasn't payed for all my hours worked
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working with this company.
Marketing and Hospitality Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kennesaw, GA2020, február 15.
This company allowed me to learn how to use demographic information and sales to drive marketing. This company also allowed me to learn how to lead with humility, schedule a team based on sales.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team Member/Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Troy, OH2020, február 15.
I impulsively decided to apply at Chick-fil-A when I was 16 years old and got the job. I have been working there 2 and half years n2ow and it is the best fast food restaurant to work at in my opinion! My coworkers
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van