Chick-fil-A Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 13 022 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Great Place to work!
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2019, augusztus 20.
I love the values of this company and it had amazing benefits. The food was great and I enjoyed being apart of a great orginazation. Best places ive ever worked
Experience Building
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saint George, UT2019, augusztus 20.
Working at Chick-fil-A gave me job experience and taught me customer service skills. I enjoyed the environment of the employees and the management. Although it was very fast paced and took a lot of work, I enjoyed my time there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good environment to work at
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Durham, NC2019, augusztus 20.
They're very friendly very respectful I was a team leader and I was trying a new people and things like that and learning the system and how it goes I really enjoyed myself working there very good respectful people I love the attitude it was amazing
Amazing
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Murray, UT2019, augusztus 20.
Best Customer service in the Fast food industry, Everyone there was ready to work, on time and efficiently. This company definitely deserves a 5 star rating, plus great food!
Wonderful
Chick fil a cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, augusztus 20.
It was hard but retail always will be because everybody isn’t always so great. The team and the job in general was extremely fun to be a part of somebody’s day.
Food
Tough, quick
Great team & great experience
Employee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hanover, PA2019, augusztus 20.
working here was tons of fun and everyone was so friendly. it was quick paced so you never got bored of anything. many opportunities to move up to a higher position. managers are super nice and helpful
Chick fil a is great
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake City, FL2019, augusztus 20.
Chick fil a as a whole is great company to work for with plenty of opportunities to move up if you put in the work and dedication to them. Amazing pay for the type of work overall just a good place to work
Welcoming
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Southlake, TX2019, augusztus 20.
The store was welcoming and we all became a big family. Just too stressful and not very flexible especially with school. Other than that great work experience
Munkahelyi kultúra
No experience required to work there.
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Teterboro, NJ2019, augusztus 20.
It’s a fun environment to be in and very friendly coworkers. Fast paced service most of the time. Requires a positive attitude and great customer service skills.
Stern, yet caring workplace
Kitchen Prep (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chino Hills, CA2019, augusztus 20.
My morning always started with cleaning my areas, rotation of products, and beginning inventory. It was then followed by assigning where each of my team members will be.
I learned the importance of keeping food in a safe hazard, such as keeping temperatures. I also learned the effectiveness of high standards when prepping food for customers; I believe this goes hand in hand with attention to detail.
The management team I am enduring are great. They provide lots of attention to our needs and always make sure my team and I never go without.
The workplace culture holds a caring and comfortable environment, that makes you feel appreciated.
The hardest part of the job is the constant remembrance of procedures, however the most enjoyable part of the job is the satisfaction from compliments you receive on appearance and quality of taste about the food.
1,0
very poor management
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ontario, CA2019, augusztus 19.
A lot of favoritism and unfairness. people getting fired left and right and friends of the owner getting hired as managers who dont know a thing about the job.
some fun coworkers
so much drama
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at chick fil a was a fun experience
Team Member/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roanoke Rapids, NC2019, augusztus 19.
Working at chick-fil-a was an enjoyable experience it was my first job, and I learned a lot of valuable lessons, about how to work and what to do at work. I loved the managers at chick Fil A we got along pretty well for the most part, they were very understanding and patient while helping me learn about the company and what to do while working there.
3,0
Work endlessly for pennies
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Paramus, NJ2019, augusztus 19.
Understandably, all fast food jobs are lots of work for little pay. What’s wrong is hiring too many people who’s ideas and opinions conflict to the point of arguments and people quitting. Chick-Fil-A is an evangelical Christian/Republican based organization and those who aren’t okay with working with those groups of people should not apply.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work.
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Braunfels, TX2019, augusztus 19.
Great company to work for. Good management with advancement opportunities. The job is fast paced which makes the work day seem shorter than it is. Overall, great experience working here.
3,0
No Humor
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Daphne, AL2019, augusztus 19.
Put all personal belongings in your locker then clock in. Take orders until there is down time then clean the dining area. If tea runs out make more. That's it.
Drinks
Munkahelyi kultúra
the face paced environment was lots of fun
Front of House Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Wayne, IN2019, augusztus 19.
during my time with this company i enjoyed the interaction i had with the customers. also my team members were a lot of fun and helpful. the owner and mangers made everyone feel like family.
Love Love Love it!
Front Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, VA2019, augusztus 19.
I really enjoyed my job at Chick-fil-A. I utilized a lot of my interpersonal skills while working there. The environment was a great one to be in. I encourage teenagers and retirees to make this their job.
Wonderful First Job!
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lawrence, KS 660462019, augusztus 19.
This was my first job, so I was nervous going in, but it was an amazing experience! The workers were fun to be around, the work is simple, but it does get hard when there are rushes, the pay is good (starts you off at state minimum I believe), and the work-life balance is good! You put in the hours that you can work and they schedule you accordingly, sometimes giving you less than what you put for yourself (because they have to accommodate everyone). They give out the schedules a week in advance, which helps with scheduling school and time eith friends.
Wonderful
Line Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ocala, FL2019, augusztus 19.
The management was very professional and helpful when something came up. Free break food and just an amazing staff. They are very flexible with hours and understanding when life happens.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced, hard work, rewarding
Director of Operations (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edmond, OK2019, augusztus 18.
You have to be on your toes to live up to the Chick-fil-A standard and reputation that guests have come to know and love. It is fast pace, a large staff, high food safety standards, sometimes difficult work environment (working outside), family team atmosphere
Pro érvek
Employee meals, high wage, fun
Kontra érvek
Large staff, schedule, working outside
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van