Chick-fil-A Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 12 297 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
A productive and fun working space.
TEAM MEMBER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sanford, FL2019, június 20.
My experience at Chick-Fil-A was positive. The management and the rest of the employees were wonderful. The hours were cut short and the pay was no longer enough for the cost of living where I reside.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, positive reinforcement, opportunity for growth.
Kontra érvek
Hours available to work and the pay.
fun friendly
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Centerville, UT2019, június 20.
good place to work friendly environment always keeps you busy everyone was extremely friendly

take food orders prepare food make sure every guest is satisfied
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was very high paced, but nice
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Owens Cross Roads, AL 357632019, június 20.
I loved working here for a while, but then the management relationship got in the way of my enjoyment of the job. It is also very high paced and stressful for someone who is taking college classes!
Pro érvek
The workers, the food, the customers
Kontra érvek
Management, High paced for a college student
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive but not for me
Waiter/Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Concord, NC2019, június 20.
They are decent but it didn't satisfy me because they tried to lower my pay to hire more people I needed the money I got for gas to get there and make a 5 dollar profit for food or something else to save up
Busiest place ever!!
Front of House Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2019, június 20.
Overall a fun place to work. Hectic at lunch time and confused employees make it worse. Great place to make connections with your community, regular customers make your day better.
Munkahelyi kultúra
very productive environment yet steady working paces
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tuscaloosa, AL2019, június 20.
i enjoy working there but i need a more complex job with me graduating high school. i would recommend to a friend or family member to attempt and work there. very flexible hours and very respectful staff.
free #1 meals for break
only 30 minutes
Cook
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Columbia, SC2019, június 20.
Great work environment, great management team, having every Sunday off is definitely a plus, allows you to spend time with family or taking care or stuff around the house.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly service. Great workplace. Positive atmosphere.
Front Counter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Idaho Falls, ID2019, június 20.
I enjoyed working at Chick-Fil-A. There was a positive atmosphere and efficient workforce. My managers were friendly and my coworkers were supportive. However the raises seemed to be a bit scarce.
Discounts. Breaks. Atmosphere
Hard to get a raise.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved the job, great environment.
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spring, TX2019, június 20.
Best managers I have ever had in a job. They were extremely supportive and encouraging. I would have kept working there if I did not have to move for college.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful environment that was draining
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Durham, NC2019, június 20.
Chickfila was fun at first but then became quite stressful and unpleasant. The management would always take the side of the customer and belittled the employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people but low pay
BOH Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eagan, MN2019, június 20.
PROS: awesome good people, great learning experience, perfect for anyone getting into the workforce, good discipline for entry level, good opportunities to move up, and Sundays off.

CONS: very fast paced during lunch and dinner hours (can be stressful), if short staffed, you are expected to still fulfill all daily tasks. We were always short on people, i was always held with the same responsibility and expectations as a team lead but never moved up for some reason. Favoritism. Pay is too low for a livable income.

In summary: Dont work for this company if you're looking for a livable wage or unless you want to be a slave.
Excellent place to work
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  3450 Wrightsboro Rd Augusta, GA 309092019, június 20.
Chick Fil A was my very first job. I feel that Chick Fil A can start an excellent foundation to get started in the work field. I was a team leader and I had an excellent time engaging with customers.
N/a
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Parkway East2019, június 20.
It’s A Very Fun Place To Work. There Are Very Friendly Co-Workers And Managers There. It’s A Fast Paced Working Facility. It’s Always Nice To See The Customer’a Smiling Faces.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace with genuine management
Performance Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2019, június 20.
Working at Chick Fil A was a great opportunity. The schedules were very flexible and the pay was amazing. With children, there are a lot of unexpected things that happen, and they are very family oriented in a sense of knowing how important family is and accomadates in any way possible.
1,0
Not real Chick-fil-A culture
Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cheektowaga, NY2019, június 19.
I started at Chick-fil-A cheektowaga as a team member. Promoted to shift lead (as a result of my peers an fellow team members vouching for me) VERY strong lack of communication from management,HR, also Owner (s). This location I worked at was very disopointing, there was no real chain of command. The lack of professionalism was INCREDIBLE! my boss would override any and everything I did. Owners/operators were never operational in BOH.. only and always worked in FOH ("I HIRED GUYS LIKE YOU TO DO THIS KIND OF WORK, NOT ME!") i was told in a staff meeting when I asked for more support form management/leadership and owners. This Is not what I Invisioned when I applied for this job. Nor is it what I expected from CFA brand. This location is not CFA standerd or quality. most work goes unnoticed. And the result of it all was fired for nothing on the spot at the end of my shift. Just another case of racism at its finest.
Best place ever!
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesquite, TX2019, június 19.
By far my most favorite job! The management team went above and beyond to make sure everything was run right! Very fun made a lot of friends, great atmosphere, and a very fun workplace!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very face paced and competitive.
TEAM MEMBER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Valdosta, GA2019, június 19.
Environment can quickly become stressful. Fast paced and highly competitive with other businesses. Poor retention rate. High expectations cause many employees to leave.
Fast-pasted but friendly
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newnan, GA2019, június 19.
Everyone here is so friendly, its hard to not like working here. Cfa was definitely an uplifting job, the people that work there are worth the stress.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very demanding and fast paced
Cook/Prep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Des Moines, IA2019, június 19.
easy going hard working very demanding on your feet also need to be able to be fast and loud to call out orders to the kitchen and be quick and organized
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was just my first job
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Laredo, TX2019, június 19.
It was just my first job. I was 16 and wanted money to spend on going out with my friends. People who are invested in CFA really love it and spend the rest of their careers with them, but really for most people it is just their job.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van