Chick-fil-A Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 10 034 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was an overall great experience
Team Member and Operated Cash Register (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO 809222018, október 5.
Chick-Fil-A did a great job of getting me out of my comfort zone. I was very shy before I worked there then I found myself befriending the newbies and having actual fun conversations with the guest
Pro érvek
It gets you out of your comfort zone, Free meal per shift
Kontra érvek
Not paid as much as McDonalds
Munkahelyi kultúra
Senior Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Irvine, CA2018, október 5.
Nothing that you can really say wrong about this job. Start every shift with a smile on your face and a great attitude and it will carry you through. As my old manager once told me, "If you ever get a tough customer who brings bad energy to your register, let the vibes go when they go." In other words, don't let how they were acting fool your mood.
Half off what you buy.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Fun Place
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Redlands, CA2018, október 5.
Fun place to work, always busy. Good hours, especially if you are a student. Having every Sunday off was nice. Management could use some work. Overall, not too bad. Good first job.
free lunch, cool coworkers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Good company
Assistant Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sugar Land, TX2018, október 5.
Good company overall, especially the Sundays off. Benefits vary store to store and are vastly different. At my particular store we(managers down to part time teenage staff) had 0 benefits allotted to us.
Best fast food restaurant
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Des Moines, IA2018, október 5.
It's a great place to develop customer service skills,Discounted food, fun work environment. I am treated as part of the team, not just the note taker..I feel valued and the company invests in my career development. Managers are encouraging and supportive. Hard part,It can be very fast paced throughout the entire day so you must be able to move on your toes in order to be successful,You will have to potentially work long hours dealing with difficult people
Great people, Great food
Kontra érvek
long hours, always on your feet.
Poor management
Trainer and Marketing Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, Fl2018, október 5.
Store constantly understaffed and did not get deliveries enough. Management was cruel to employees and often put them in strenuous positions for hours without basic necessities. Schedules were released on sunday of the following week
Pro érvek
Employee and family discount on certain days
Kontra érvek
Shortbreaks, no healthcare benefits, ignored requests to recieve days off
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good experience
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roswell, GA2018, október 5.
Working here was honestly a great time. I met many different people and customers that I still have connections with today. The team members pushed you to be the best you could be. I definitely recommend this to whoever is applying to jobs
LOVED this job!
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waterloo, IA2018, október 5.
Despite no longer worker there, I would recommend Chick-fil-A to anyone who has the work ethic to hold their own in such a fast-paced environment. I truly don't know if you'll find a better company to work for in the area! They expect a lot of their employees, but for those who want the challenge, it's a perfect place to grow personally and professionally.
Unless You Really Want To
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, október 5.
I used to work at a different chick fil a location that went under construction so they transferred me to a different location. I'll be honest the first location, although stressful, it was tolerable. The management was on top of things and knew what their employees were supposed to be doing. This was the Charlotte, Arboretum location in NC. I was transferred to the Stonecrest location and their managers don't seem to know who should be doing what. I would be scheduled to run off of the register but because they already had too many people there they would send me to the dining room which would turn to doing trash, which would move to busing food out to the guests, which would then leave me in the drive thru while on paper and their schedule reads "Cashier". I have also had the issue of them forgetting i'm working more than 5 hours and wouldn't send me on break, when i mention that i haven't been on break yet they so far have not been able to allow me to go because they had everyone else for that group go on break and if i'm set on break it'd conflict with something on their messed up scheduling.
Maybe if you are looking at working for this company, maybe try a different location
free meal under $8
Kontra érvek
management seems to be lacking in coordination
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was an amazing experience
team member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vancouver, WA2018, október 4.
I had an amazing experience working at chick fil a. It gave me the opportunity to get to meet amazing people. I got the chance to truly connect with people as well.
It was cool.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Ana, CA2018, október 4.
It was good while it lasted. Management could be a little bit better. The most enjoyable part of the job is that your coworkers are cool. Workplace culture is great.
Free lunch.
Kontra érvek
They make you work the max amount of hours so you get the shortest break .
I disliked it
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Duluth, GA2018, október 4.
I worked at Chick Fil A for three years. They don’t treat the employees well but this could just be one Chick-fil-A. I don’t get paid the way I showed for them out of hours I worked
Free food
Everything else
Fun place to work at
CASHIER/DRIVE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waynesville, NC2018, október 4.
Very fun place to work but you must understand customer service ad quick drive thru times are number one priority. only bad thing is in the year i worked there i never got a raise.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work for any individual!
Leader/Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Normal, IL2018, október 4.
Chick-fil-A is a fantastic place to work! I would recommend a position in this restaurant for anyone wanting self growth, development in relationships, improved people skills and costumer service. Chick-fil-A is very fast, and can be very stressful at times. The management and leadership team is very healthy and constantly growing and improving.
Pro érvek
Free Chick-fil-A and attention to self improvement and personal growth.
No further benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a very entertaining place to work
Food Service Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gainesville, FL2018, október 4.
It definitely was a fun fast paced environment place to work at.My supervisor was really cool.She made my work look very easy,also it was so many things to do.I was working above&beyond, I constantly kept myself busy at all times so I can advance my skills, and have the opportunity to move up in the company one day.I got along good with all of my coworkers they all was very helpful.I was so glad to be part of the team,but towards the summer everything went down hill.I started losing a lot of hours,because bussiness was dying down a lot.
Pro érvek
They offered discounts on every meal there and free drinks always
N/A
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun environment to work in
Crew Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hampton, VA2018, október 4.
I enjoyed my time at Chick-Fil-A. It was a great first job where I learned hard work, multi-tasking and managing. It was a fast paced work environment but I had great managers and other coworkers that made working there a lot more enjoyable.
free food
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
A fun, safe place to work
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vero Beach, FL2018, október 4.
A great first job and a great learning experience. Taught me how to work fast and well with others. The management was awesome and taught me so much about myself as an employee.
Eat more Chicken!
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ocala, FL2018, október 4.
Working at chick-fil-a was the best job that I ever had. I would go back to it in a heart beat. They are a religious company so you get Sunday off which was a plus for me. My managers were outstanding, if you had a problem and needed help they were right there to help you. I think the hardest part about working there was keeping up with lunch and dinner rush, but thats with all fast food places. The most enjoyable part would have to be the fact that they hire really friendly people and you just become a workplace family, and make the best friends.
food on break
no cons?
Engaging and Great Environment
Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Edgewater, MD2018, október 3.
I have really enjoyed my time working at Chick-fil-A. I have learned a lot and been given the opportunity to advance. My manager and my operator both took the time to get to know me, and then pushed and encouraged me to succeed. They made plans for my personal development and the operator planned conferences for his leaders to attend.
Great Environment, Learning Atmosphere, Opportunity to Grow
okay work place
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, október 3.
bad management, hours okay, judgmental, rude to employees, favoritism, harsh outside working, non responsive to request. overall okay good message but bad inside.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van