Chick-fil-A Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 9 148 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Fun when you're young
Front Counter, customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Port Charlotte, FL2018, július 14.
Was just a temporary high school job, but it was actually pretty fun. Made great friends that I'll still keep in contact with 4 years later. Overall good company
Fun environment
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, AR2018, július 13.
It was a fun way to connect with guests a make sure they enjoyed their visit. Ensuring that they would want to come back. Its a great way to push yourself to grow out of your comfort zone
Customers
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Durham, NC2018, július 13.
Sometimes the customers who come to Chick Fil A make the job very difficult. The tasks are not very difficult to complete; however, it depends on the team scheduled for the day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Melbourne, FL2018, július 13.
The staff at chick fil a is amazing they’re welcoming and kind. They’re helpful and won’t hesitate to answer any of your questions ! The Operator is kind and understating and will do whatever it is he can to help you !
Free meals if your order time is under 3:00 minutes
Bad scheduling
Great first Job
Shift Manager/Hospitality Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Annapolis, MD2018, július 13.
Chic fil A was my first job. A great introduction to the working world. They really have their side figured out.

That said, as you grow as a person you eventually hit the glass ceiling. After a few years you should ask if you want to climb the ladder and own your own franchised location, or if you want to do something else. I vouched that Chic-fil-A won't be able to value me as much as I value me, so not there anymore!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Could not support myself and Child
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nazareth, PA2018, július 13.
The work was easy and the guest were great. The hours not so much I was only working maybe 17 hours every two weeks i begged for more hours but were not given so i had to take a job elsewhere. overall the job itself was lovely just not the hours.
Fast paced working facility
TRAINER, TEAM MEMBER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Goose Creek, SC2018, július 13.
A typical work day has a lot of customers with high expectation as well as a lot of demanding guests expecting that their order be fulfilled correctly and efficiently.
great place to work
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Humble, TX2018, július 12.
great place to work but theanager picked very rude team leaders but if you stay out their way you should be okay the pay there is good and it’s very fast paced
Fun but competitive workplace
TEAM MEMBER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winter Garden, FL2018, július 12.
For a first job it was okay, because everyone is super nice at first but soon after it is difficult because of how fast paced it all is. A typical day at my was usually all in the front.
free food on breaks
management sucked
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job is good for a teenager in school
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Danville, VA2018, július 12.
If you go to school and live with someone for free, this job is good for you. Minimum wage for that fast paced place is not worth it. Great customers and some managers were great, but not all of them
Free food up to 5 dollars
Minimum wage
Great first job
Operations Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Statesville, NC2018, július 12.
This was my first job straight out of graduating. Today, I still carry everything that Chick-Fil-A taught me. It was a wonderful working experience. I quickly got promoted and with promotion comes greater responsibility. I was promoted a total of 3 times. There’s only so high you can go as a 19year old so I took a job that I had no experience in, to chalange myself. Little did I know I was going to need all the things Chick-FilA taught me.
Don’t get me wrong, It was stressful at times, but I can only ever focus on the good when I think back on my experience.
Discounts, Great Team, learn life lessons
Quick paced
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Warner Robins, GA2018, július 12.
Chick fil a is a great place for someone just entering the work force. Management treats everyone equally and with all due respect. It is fun and easy to work at if one really gives it their best.
Very good place
Drive Thru Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bluffton, SC2018, július 12.
A very good place, always wanted to work more hours then i was scheduled to work. Loved coming in and working. The environment was good and very organized.
Great work environment
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockwall, TX2018, július 12.
I loved this job as my first job. It was very fast-paced. There's a lot of work but I enjoyed it. The employees and customers were always great. Chick fil a is a great company.
it was great over all
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  The Woodlands, TX2018, július 12.
easy. got paid 11/hr as base level employee. highest paid made b/w 14-17/hr. gotta smile thru b.s. but worth the pay esp when your a 16 y/o. great college job. will work around school schedule. how ever u make a mistake theyll start taking ur hours.
Pro érvek
free lunch, great pay, ask off days whenever w/ approval
management can be fickle
Fast-Paced
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensburg, PA2018, július 12.
It was a stepping stone to help me reach towards another career path. Management was very picky about who they wanted as shift leaders and would go months on end to give out bonuses or pay raises. They approve and praise their staff members with having educational and career goals.
Having Sundays off
Not getting paid more
Growing Pains.
Head Shift Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York State2018, július 12.
it Is a good job if you can handle stress well and remain a part time worker. It is a highly demanding company and is very fast paced. The store I worked in is one of the busier locations in the chain, and one of the newer as well and because of that it is constantly changing it’s methods.
Fun and very exciting
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norcross, GA2018, július 12.
I would work there again just need to start off a little high instead of minimum wage. I learned many new things. Schedule very flexible. Managers are very nice.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced fun & sensitive workplace
Fast Food Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rehoboth Beach, DE2018, július 11.
Chickfila is a job for someone who has been on the work force before there is very little training but you learn a lot as you go it’s a very positive an fun work place but there are a lot of people with sensitive feelings working there an they pay everyone differently for example i work 60-70 hours a week never called out an was always on time an willing to take others shifts i was paid 9.25 a girl who started after me calls out n barely works pass 4 was being paid 10.25 another young lady had been working there for 2 almost 3 Years was stilling being paid 8.50 an was a n extremely hard worker..
Free 6.09 meal fast paced environment positive energy
Kontra érvek
Paid wages are all over the place an very unfair
Constructive and welcoming atmosphere
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edmond, OK2018, július 11.
Chick-Fil-A extends above and beyond to make sure that their customers are 100% satisfied with the service and food provided. They always have a smile on their face and are welcoming to everybody and anybody.
Free food, Sundays off
Short breaks
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van