Chick-fil-A Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 13 022 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great first time job, flexible scheduling
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Belleville, IL2019, augusztus 21.
This job is fairly easy and workable for anyone. The employees treat you well an it's a great environment to work in. It doesn't feel like working in fast food, it's better.
productive workplace
Teamleader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pima County, AZ2019, augusztus 21.
I like this place because they keep everything clean and treat customers very good.
Pro érvek
free meal, sick hours
Kontra érvek
no vacation, no insurance
team member
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore County, MD2019, augusztus 21.
had no issues working with the company, the reason for my leaving was to move onto other things. the pay was standard minimum wage to start off and there are many ways you could get promoted if you put the right work into it
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ready to work for chick fil a
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lubbock, TX2019, augusztus 21.
I do not work there yet but i want the job and i am ready to try and work there at any time and i hope they can hire me so i can start and make my own money to do good things and i just wanna try something new all the time
2,0
Chill but stressful
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pasadena, MD2019, augusztus 21.
It was overall a pretty decent place to work, however, the environment of the back of house staff was not one of the best experiences that I have had.
2,0
Would not recommend!
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charleston, SC2019, augusztus 21.
Working for my local CFA was my 1st job outside of family businesses. Prior to working there I had high hopes, which quickly faded. Management was garbage! I was promised a raise from $7.50 after 2 weeks, I worked there for 6+ months and never received it!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Tight workspace on a busy day
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mishawaka, IN2019, augusztus 21.
Chick-Fil-A is a very popular fast food restaurant and lots of people will come to the restaurant. Especially on the weekends. It is good to be prepared to increase your pace and you might bump into some of your coworkers but that is ok. It is a great space to work at would highly recommend it to anyone who needs a beginning job.
chick-fil-a
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI2019, augusztus 21.
it was ok working there I just need a better job. for me and my kids but a fast past place and have good food. its inside the hospital and I love dealing with the customer
Fast paced job
Experience Maker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Holland, OH2019, augusztus 21.
I had a great experience, I learned a lot from a lot of different people. It helped me learn different priorities in life. I was able to make quite a few friends while working there.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible experience!! Only work here if you’re in high school
Guest Experience Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Valrico, FL2019, augusztus 21.
So I got this job last, all this job is, is favoritisms. If they like you, you’re schedule on more favorable spots like outside cash or bagging, or stocking. But if they DO NOT like you as much as others they will have you on cash register and drive thru the whole time for your shift. I was always on register or drive thru rarely anything else. It was suppose to be even for everyone else. But they put who they like most on the least job you have to really deal with customers. That’s how Chick Fil a does it. They are flexible when it come to hours but they take your hours away if you can’t work lunch time (11-3pm) which I worked afternoons to close. I worked really hard here and I was never acknowledged for it. They acknowledged everyone else. I always respond quickly when asked to do anything, like get ice or stock up drive thru but then you see no one else doing something and they just stand there and talk, talk, talk, talk, and I wonder why guests get mad when their food is cold. Most of the time they are talking. And when myself wants to have a short conversation. “Hey, no leaning, go clean or stock up something” One time, I wanted to see what I was on the next hour of my shift and the senior lead said “go do something and stop trying to look over my shoulder at the schedule” in my head everyone does that all the time and literally kid you not, 5 seconds letter her friend, who works there comes up to look at the schedule and she was fine with it and guess what? Started talking and talking and talking. When guest are waiting for their orders to be taken. They always call me  több... first for everything when the other cashier is already up at register standing there talking. I am busy grabbing stuff to stock. I’m constantly running around when the high schooler talk. If you’re a high school definitely work here because you get more respect than the adults. I will never work with them again. Especially since I got terminated for family reason “MY SISTER WAS VERY DEPRESSED! I WAS SCARED SHE WAS GOING TO KILL HERSELF! I MISS A WHOLE WEEK OF WORK! ONE DAY I DIDNT CALL BECAUSE I WAS SCARED TO LEAVE HER SIDE! THEY LET ME WORK ONE HOUR AND I TOLD ME THEY LETTING ME GO AFTER I EXPLAINED IT TO THEM! I am so angry’n so angry, Chick Fil a says they are a Christian place but I’m more Christian than them.  kevesebb
Pro érvek
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
Breaks, work life, favoritism, etc, etc, etc.
The Staff Isn't Great
Front of House Staff (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, augusztus 21.
The '𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓰𝓮𝓻𝓼 ' and staff as a whole have terrible attitudes week round. You'll be sent on break anywhere from a hour to a hour and a half after you clock in and that's during a 9 hour shift, just imagine eating lunch at 8:30 in the morning. You'll be written up for the most petty things, often things that don't even have to do with the job. If you have any other responsibilities outside of the job I wouldn't recommend taking shifts before them because there's no way you're leaving on time. The management lacks respect for any staff or even other management at times and will 100% act like they're better than you. I couldn't last very long so it could get better after a while but I wouldn't recommend.
Busy & Friendly
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tyler, TX2019, augusztus 21.
Great company to work for. Great pay. Coworkers are friendly. Pace is super fast, often getting no breaks for long shifts. You are VERY busy from clock in to clock out. Very demanding physically. Mgmt tries to accommodate work schedule as best they can. You will be on your feet your entire shift. Great culture. Love working here & the staff, along with the customers. If you can take the fast food demands this os for you.
Fast Paced, Overall good environment
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  12026 NE 124th St , Kirkland , WA 980342019, augusztus 21.
I loved the management when I first started, but unfortunately, with the high turnover rate, many of the best employees left for school, quit, or got fired. The personal decision left much to be desired i.e hiring, firing, promoting, and not promoting the right people. The store is clean however and is a great place to work part-time or only for the summer. I would not consider a career at this location.
not fun to work,
MOD (General Manager) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Harvey, LA2019, augusztus 20.
There is no rules enforcement, lack of team work at manager levels, even operator force you work to some hours if you stay late they no pay you, force you to work for free
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced but an enjoyable atmosphere
Front of House Employee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stillwater, OK2019, augusztus 20.
Work started immediately since I worked dinner shift. My coworkers were students as well so connecting to them was easy. I learned how to count the register drawer and some customer service.
amazing
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Troy, MI2019, augusztus 20.
this job is honestly one of the best places you could start working. they start at $10, give amazing hours and they’re so friendly and treat you like family. i mean, the friday and saturday shifts were STRESSFUL, but they were fun and everyone treated you so kindly.
fun workplace
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ocala, FL2019, augusztus 20.
Great place to work with a friendly team environment. Awesome leadership and very easy to work your way up to management if that's what you're interested in.
Great company foundation
Engineer Consultant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, augusztus 20.
The company has a great corporate purpose, which you feel the moment you walk through the doors. This is the most ethical company I have worked for. Some middle-management, however, has their own agendas sometimes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A fun but challenging place to work.
Customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bentonville, AR2019, augusztus 20.
A typical day at work for me ranged from about 3-9 hours depending on my shifts. Working here taught me how to organize/prioritize different tasks i was given. Management was on average pretty good. The hardest part of my job was in dealing with the public. The most enjoyable part of my job was when I got to give out free shakes to some little kid for his birthday and things of that nature.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Exciting, fast paced place to work
Front Counter/Customer Service Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Millington, TN2019, augusztus 20.
Chick-fil-a really brought me out of my comfort zone and taught me how to treat costumers hospitably. I learned how to work under pressure in a fast paced environment and I grew a lot as a person.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van