Chick-fil-A Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 15 278 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
this was my first job ever at 17 it was the best
Team Member/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winter Garden, FL2020, február 18.
This job is very good to people they hire and customers they have the best attitudes everyday and it made me feel like i was finally home. management needed a little bit work but they fixed that quick
It’s decent job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2020, február 18.
It was a decent job for me as a first job to work at. I started at 14 and stayed till I was 16 but never got a raise with the 2 years of being there. The coworkers there are good as long as your a people person, especially while working cashier.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced, team oriented work place.
Catering Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  James Island, SC2020, február 18.
I enjoy working at Chick-fil-A. It is still food and bev, but everybody works hard together to give customers the best experience possible. I went from team member to catering director in less than two years so my hard work didn't go unnoticed.
Flexible Hours, Team Oriented
Fast Paced, Stressful, Very tiring
Great job
Front End Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edison, NJ2020, február 18.
This job taught me all about how to be the best that you can be and try the hardest at what ever you are doing . I learned all the basics of amazing customer service working here .
I learned to be patient
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2020, február 18.
There were various different type of people that come to this establishment from the co-workers to the customers. And I learned to be more patient with all of them because we all have different days.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love the people and environment i work in
Back of House Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Iberia, LA2020, február 18.
Typical day at work is doing my job and enjoying my time with my coworkers. Management is amazing, it really is such a great place to work at. Most enjoyable part is doing what i love.
pretty good
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Garner, NC2020, február 18.
I’ve worked here for about 5 months and love it. I have some back problems so standing for hours on end is really hard for me which is why i’m looking for a new job. My manager are amazing and feel more like coworkers then my bosses. It is definitely a fast paced job with little breaks. One major downside to working here for me is that people expect so much of you that if you mess up or slack just a little you could be called out for it, which i have been.
I loved working here!
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Farmington, UT2020, február 18.
I loved working here! My pay was great! My manager and fellow coworkers were awesome. I loved the customers. It definitely was busy. Anyone that knows Chic Fil A knows it's a busy place to work but they treat their employees great and pay well
Pro érvek
Great pay, great atmosphere to work
Very busy
Munkahelyi kultúra
Positive and fun working environment
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harlingen, TX2020, február 17.
Working with the Chick-Fil-A staff felt like working with family. It was always about putting the customer first and always going the extra mile for them. I believe Chick-Fil-A taught me the true definition of leadership, and I could say that I loved working with every one of my managers and completing tasks with them and coworkers. The hardest part of the job was probably lunch rushes and multitasking with a handful of responsibilities at the same time. Other than that, the work environment was always fun and positive.
Amazing Place with amazing people
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, AL2020, február 17.
Amazing Place to work Great environment, Amazing and friendly people, The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with costumers, taking the time to get to know each person on another level
N/a
Front of the house (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2020, február 17.
Tbh I don’t really have a review to give. Management in the winter garden location is very unprofessional: plays favoritism and takes advantage of hardworking employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace at most hours of the day. Productive and encouraging place to work. Teamwork is amazing!
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Loveland, CO2020, február 17.
A typical day at work consists of greeting guests and providing quality products in a clean environment with exceptional customer service, experience and accuracy. On down times we are stocking, cleaning and transitioning for the next shifts or high peaks of the day. The management is caring, encouraging and very supportive. The workplace culture is second to none and the respect one receives from managers and coworkers is amazing. The hardest part of the job is standing and being on your feet for a full day. The most enjoyable part of the job is serving others, customers and co-workers, and getting to know them.
Pro érvek
Free meal for a longer shift.
Kontra érvek
Standing for long periods of time.
Very Productive and Busy
Senior Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2020, február 17.
It was fun working at chick-fil-a. A typical day for me was drive thru drink or headset. I've learned kindness can take you a long way. The most enjoyable part is the people around you.. My chick fil a had 2 separate drive thru's so if you have the right team in drive thru everything will go smooth and you'll also have lots of fun. I actually still have friends that I've worked with. Some managers were cool. Only con for me was customers taking advantage of our patience and kindness by cursing and wanting to fight us over chicken lol But other than that its cools job for high school students.
Munkahelyi kultúra
That this job is very fast.
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chesterfield, VA2020, február 17.
This job is a very fast working job, you are allways on your toes and ready to work. Job doesnt require a high school diploma and is a family friendly restaurant.
3,0
Ok
Cook/Prep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Laredo, TX2020, február 17.
Never got breaks. If there was too much work we just wouldn’t even take a lunch but we’re allowed to take our free meal after we clocked out. No vacation or benefits
Fun, customer service focused
Front of the House Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Rapids, MI2020, február 17.
Management here is very professional. Everyone is working to help each other and to create a positive atmosphere for every guest that enters the front door.
2,0
Not okay
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Williamsburg, VA2020, február 17.
Didn't really enjoy the job. Been in food service a long time but this was enough for me.They might call it controlled chaos. But to me it's was just chaos.
Chick-fil-A
Front Counter Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Copperas Cove, TX2020, február 17.
Chick-fil-A for me was a perfect place to start to gain experience in the field of hospitality. I appreciated the small period of time that I worked there due to the exceptional culture of customer service and profesionalism
Flexible schedule and benefits
Lower starting pay
great place to work
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gulfport, MS2020, február 17.
you feel like you’re apart of a family there, customers and co workers always make your day even if the day was rough. I learned a lot about customer service and manners associated with fast food restaurants.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company, Leadership may vary.
Kitchen Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Mexico2020, február 17.
Really excellent company to work for. No other company rivals their quality or standards and in my experience this is one of, if not the best fast food companies you can work for . Since every store has a different operator, it can make each store unique. In my case, my direct manager was too busy trying to sleep with underage girls to actually run our kitchen, and our operator didn't care.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van