Chick-fil-A Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 9 829 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
A learning experience with lots of learning opportunities
Lead Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Okemos, MI2018, szeptember 16.
I will always be grateful for the time I spent at CFA Okemos, I was given the chance to lead when no one else would have given it (I was 17 when I got the job). They provided a learning experience in management and training that will benefit me for the rest of my working career no matter where I go.

Unfortunately I had to leave when I no longer felt that I could go to my boss for answers and other issues began to arise internally.
Pro érvek
Free meals, flexible schedule, nice parking, good training
Unclear lines of authority
It was good
Back of House Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Olive Branch, MS2018, szeptember 16.
Never really had a problem with anyone while there, buts its busy. its a very fast paced job with much to do. I worked prep so I got out when i was finished and not when i was over my hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great environment and great people.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Muncie, IN2018, szeptember 16.
Chick-fil-A has an amazing environment that is like no other. They do have the availability to hire teenagers and students so there is not a lot of room for promotion and higher salaries. It is a great place to work while in high school or college though.
excellent company
Line Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lynnwood, WA2018, szeptember 16.
great company to work for when starting in the workforce and the management here is the best that i have ever worked with because if you need to take a day off they would work it out with you so you could take that day off
fun workforce
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pearland, TX2018, szeptember 16.
a typical workday is prepare for the day to come, prepare food and materials. hardest part is when rush hour comes, most enjoyable part is when employees come together and help out each other.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at Chick-Fil-A is an amazing experience.
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jensen Beach, FL2018, szeptember 16.
I've grown a lot as a team member then supervisor, as well in general as a person while working with CFA. The environment is always friendly and fun, and it's challenging in a way that make you want to be better every day. The hardest part of the job is difficult customers, unexpected situations, and very busy times, but on the other side, the most enjoyable part of the job is overcoming those obstacles and having fun while doing so. The management cares about their team and it's a great place to be. It's hard work on a daily basis but when everyone strives to be better and work together, it doesn't seem hard at all.
Pro érvek
Friendly, free break food, flexibility, enjoyable, room for growth
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, can be hectic
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast-paced, customer service-focused work environment.
Team member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sanford, NC2018, szeptember 16.
Working at Chick-fil-A has its pros and cons. It is fast paced for the majority of your shift so it is expected that you must always be doing something, cleaning, stocking, helping, etc. Pay is nothing to brag about but opportunity for advancement is available.
I love Chick-Fil-A
Full Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Forest Park, GA2018, szeptember 16.
Working for them has been a great experience. I just need something a little bit higher in pay. I was paid $3 an hour and my managers always encouraged me to work harder because of my pay, and I don’t agree with this.
Free lunches, Long breaks, Great service
Short staff, Unorganized, Low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
nice people to work with
Front of House Staff (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Schertz, TX2018, szeptember 16.
Nice folks to work with and for. i really like the scheduling system however i do not like that they only schedule one week at a time and it comes out a lot of times at the last minute. i
employee meal
Kontra érvek
young management could use a couple more management skills
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and fun environment
full-time team member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Farmington, UT2018, szeptember 16.
I have had a blast working at chick-fil-a! The environment is very encouraging and the management was always extremely helpful and focused on helping everyone become better in a fun and exciting way.
Pro érvek
Discount on food, pay raises, fun coworkers.
Kontra érvek
Didn’t get any benefits but then again it’s just a fast food restaurant.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Virginia2018, szeptember 15.
Most customers were pleasent. The atmosphere in the work place was a little unprofessional but i made it work. The management needed a little work but overall ot was a good experience
Discounted meals
Worst job ever
Kitchen Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  Blaine, mn2018, szeptember 15.
I completely hated working here the management was terrible and the pay was bad. Don't work here, it's a waste of time. They treated me more like a farm animal than an employee.
Horrible management and pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
A fast pace, full stressed emviorment
Team lead/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brandon, FL2018, szeptember 15.
As soon as i walk in the door I am in a spot for the hour before being switched. As soon as you walk in whether you are on the clock or not you are working, non-stop for the rest of your shift. Every hour on the hour you are switched into a different position. Everyone is smiling and laughing, we pride our selves on our culture and our efficiency. I start by bagging then moving into counting all the money drawers, then i am on drinks for drive-Thru. Then i am on cash taking payments from the customers for their orders. Eventually after going back and forth i end up counting money at the end of the night. Doing the finalizing of the entire day. Through out the day when you get the tiny peaceful moments of it being slow, you are stocking, cleaning, making sure everything is ready to go when the next rush comes through.
Great Pay, 7$ of free food, flexibility with hours
healthcare, intensity
Fast Paced
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Humble, TX2018, szeptember 15.
Was always very busy and fast paced, especially on Thursday/Friday/Saturday nights. Chick fil A is a very popular place for high school/middle school sports teams to go to after a game so we'd have several people in the restaurant often.
Best job ever
Opening Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2018, szeptember 15.
So many ways to describe Chick-fil-A. Happy environment with Upper Management always encouraging employees. Integrity. Customer #1. Service #1. Healthy environment. If you are looking for a job to grow your customer service skills then Chick-fil-A is the ONLY place to get the best training
Pro érvek
Encouragement-free meals-upbeat environment with attention to cleanliness
Nothing at all here
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chef (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, szeptember 15.
My time at Chick-fil-A was good, but I wanted to become manger an they was playing around with me I went threw manger training an learned almost everything so I had to find something else
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A is a great place to work.
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Delray Beach, FL2018, szeptember 14.
Chick-fil-A is full of very loving, caring and supportive team members and leadership. They push you to reach your goals, they are always encouraging and they truly care about their employees.

It’s a fast paced work environment, teaches you how to multitask, and work in a timely manner. It also teaches you how to treat customers and how to solve issues in a professional way.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, family like.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, average pay.
Fun workplace
Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Arlington, TX2018, szeptember 14.
It’s a good job when you are in high school . You will like the young people who are about your age and you and then will probably have fun . After awhile you get tired because the managers want you to work long hours from 6-2 and only get paid 9.50. And they expect you to a lot and rely on you. But I don’t mind proving that I can be counted on and there really flexablie with hours .
Free break food
30 mins break
Amazing
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Olathe, KS2018, szeptember 14.
A great place to work and to be at. I loved to work there met all kinds of new people still have contact with them on facebook sweet kind caring place to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is an awesome place to work and a very friendly environment
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Conway, SC2018, szeptember 14.
They normally try to give you as many hours as you ask for. They are normally pretty good about giving you days off that you request and the team is awesome.
Pro érvek
Free food, free beverages as long as you have your cup
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van