Chick-fil-A Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 12 271 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Cook
Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Columbia, SC2019, június 20.
Great work environment, great management team, having every Sunday off is definitely a plus, allows you to spend time with family or taking care or stuff around the house.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly service. Great workplace. Positive atmosphere.
Front Counter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Idaho Falls, ID2019, június 20.
I enjoyed working at Chick-Fil-A. There was a positive atmosphere and efficient workforce. My managers were friendly and my coworkers were supportive. However the raises seemed to be a bit scarce.
Discounts. Breaks. Atmosphere
Hard to get a raise.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved the job, great environment.
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spring, TX2019, június 20.
Best managers I have ever had in a job. They were extremely supportive and encouraging. I would have kept working there if I did not have to move for college.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful environment that was draining
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Durham, NC2019, június 20.
Chickfila was fun at first but then became quite stressful and unpleasant. The management would always take the side of the customer and belittled the employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people but low pay
BOH Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eagan, MN2019, június 20.
PROS: awesome good people, great learning experience, perfect for anyone getting into the workforce, good discipline for entry level, good opportunities to move up, and Sundays off.

CONS: very fast paced during lunch and dinner hours (can be stressful), if short staffed, you are expected to still fulfill all daily tasks. We were always short on people, i was always held with the same responsibility and expectations as a team lead but never moved up for some reason. Favoritism. Pay is too low for a livable income.

In summary: Dont work for this company if you're looking for a livable wage or unless you want to be a slave.
Excellent place to work
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  3450 Wrightsboro Rd Augusta, GA 309092019, június 20.
Chick Fil A was my very first job. I feel that Chick Fil A can start an excellent foundation to get started in the work field. I was a team leader and I had an excellent time engaging with customers.
N/a
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Parkway East2019, június 20.
It’s A Very Fun Place To Work. There Are Very Friendly Co-Workers And Managers There. It’s A Fast Paced Working Facility. It’s Always Nice To See The Customer’a Smiling Faces.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace with genuine management
Performance Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2019, június 20.
Working at Chick Fil A was a great opportunity. The schedules were very flexible and the pay was amazing. With children, there are a lot of unexpected things that happen, and they are very family oriented in a sense of knowing how important family is and accomadates in any way possible.
1,0
Not real Chick-fil-A culture
Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cheektowaga, NY2019, június 19.
I started at Chick-fil-A cheektowaga as a team member. Promoted to shift lead (as a result of my peers an fellow team members vouching for me) VERY strong lack of communication from management,HR, also Owner (s). This location I worked at was very disopointing, there was no real chain of command. The lack of professionalism was INCREDIBLE! my boss would override any and everything I did. Owners/operators were never operational in BOH.. only and always worked in FOH ("I HIRED GUYS LIKE YOU TO DO THIS KIND OF WORK, NOT ME!") i was told in a staff meeting when I asked for more support form management/leadership and owners. This Is not what I Invisioned when I applied for this job. Nor is it what I expected from CFA brand. This location is not CFA standerd or quality. most work goes unnoticed. And the result of it all was fired for nothing on the spot at the end of my shift. Just another case of racism at its finest.
Best place ever!
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mesquite, TX2019, június 19.
By far my most favorite job! The management team went above and beyond to make sure everything was run right! Very fun made a lot of friends, great atmosphere, and a very fun workplace!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very face paced and competitive.
TEAM MEMBER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Valdosta, GA2019, június 19.
Environment can quickly become stressful. Fast paced and highly competitive with other businesses. Poor retention rate. High expectations cause many employees to leave.
Fast-pasted but friendly
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newnan, GA2019, június 19.
Everyone here is so friendly, its hard to not like working here. Cfa was definitely an uplifting job, the people that work there are worth the stress.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very demanding and fast paced
Cook/Prep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Des Moines, IA2019, június 19.
easy going hard working very demanding on your feet also need to be able to be fast and loud to call out orders to the kitchen and be quick and organized
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was just my first job
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Laredo, TX2019, június 19.
It was just my first job. I was 16 and wanted money to spend on going out with my friends. People who are invested in CFA really love it and spend the rest of their careers with them, but really for most people it is just their job.
Very nice place
Team member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  2715 sw freeway2019, június 19.
Chick fil a is a wonderful place to work to get you running in the right direction to pursue you’re dreams. The hours are flexible for high school/ college students.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lots of work, little downtime
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Upland, CA2019, június 19.
A good first job, by no means a career. The workers are good and kind the managers do try, not always successfully, the company does seem to care but sometimes issues with school and work are hard. Looking for full time more than part time
Free Lunch, Sundays Off
Kontra érvek
Asked to work longer than scheduled, Scheduling issues
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very efficient work place and friendly employees
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  13448 s spooks Vineland road2019, június 19.
Working at chick fil a taught me a lot. How to work in a fast paced environment and also how to work as a team. Also upped my customer service skills!
Free break food
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive workplace with many good people.
Cook/ Food Prep (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Simi Valley, CA2019, június 19.
I enjoy working here, but there is occasionally a lack of communication to employees which makes it a hassle on a few employees. The only major problem I experienced while working there is that they did not know what to do with their surplus of employees after the opening crowds quieted down.
Very hard working staff.
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  1620 Mcfarland Blvd, Northport, AL 354762019, június 19.
This is a very fast paste job with great team work. I worked mostly the closing shift and learning how to put our heads together to get the job done effetely.
great food
Kontra érvek
There is always room for improvement
Fun workplace
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Riverdale, UT2019, június 19.
This was my very first job ever which was good for me, I think it set me up to be good at customer service which I use every single day now at my current job. I quit because the salary you get is not enough for the amount of work you do and for how hard I was trying to succeed in life.
Pro érvek
Free lunch per every shift, Sundays off
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, low salary, busy
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van