Chick-fil-A Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 10 492 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Best first job ever
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Trussville, AL2018, december 3.
Chick-Fil-A shaped my entire attitude towards customer service. I do not think there could be a better place for a first job. The training you receive for the job is amazing and the training you receive for real life situations is even better. The employees are like a family and while it is a fast paced environment, everyone works as a team to get things done. It was one of the greatest jobs I have ever had.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, discounts off shift
Kontra érvek
No benefits for part time, no paid vacation
I loved my job.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lovejoy, GA2018, december 3.
The owner was great. My pay went up a couple cents every so often. Decent hours, wish I could have got more. Overall, I loved working there. Would love to work there again.
Free lunch. Great owner.
Kontra érvek
Could get really busy sometimes. Wish pay was higher.
Productive And Great environment
Cook/Prep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portsmouth, VA2018, december 3.
Chick-fil-A is a very great job. They are very friendly and polite they open and sit elderly People. You feel loved working there, if you worked, work there you’ll never wanna go home,
Free Lunches
Good breaks
Fun environment
Team member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pottstown, PA2018, december 3.
I enjoyed working at chick-fil-a for the most part. I worked there for almost 2 years and I did not receive a raise like I was promised. I was pushed around and treated fairly by half of my managers.
Pro érvek
Discounted meals on days that I worked
Unfair treatment sometimes
Opportunistic Company with Great People
Grand Opening Marketing Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, december 3.
The people at this company are incredible to work with. Everyone is so kind and truly wish the best for you and your future. They are always encouraging and ready to help provide advice for work or life.
1,0
It was awful
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Angelo, TX2018, december 3.
Chick-fil-A was my first job and I regret working there. I felt overworked, underpaid, and underappreciated.There were times I was concerned for my own safety. My managers were difficult to work with.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Great places to work
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2018, december 3.
Quick place too work greet people i love been in a fast paced environment with a very diverse staff and consumer. If had rhe opportunities to work thre again i would
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace and great people
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, AL2018, december 3.
This place is fun to work at and you get to meet nice people that have a lot to talk about. You also get a free lunch for every shift as long as it meets the price limits.
employe meals
standing up all day
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Williamsburg, VA2018, december 3.
Job was fine but they had poor management. Not enough hours. Can work for years and never get a vacation. Didn't requested days off. Talk to you any kind of way.
Challenging yet fun position
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flower Mound, TX2018, december 3.
Typically at work, I would be moved from position to position throughout the day, which helped me learn how to do everything a lot faster. Over time, I was promoted to a certified trainer where I got a $1 raise. As a certified trainer, I did 1-on-1 evaluations with the new employees, trained new/current employees on positions and daily procedures, instructed employees where they would be working for their shift, etc. The hardest part of working there was probably getting out of my comfort zone and making myself outgoing, it was also a challenge to be a certified trainer. I loved training though, and I loved the skill-set it provided me with. Chick-fil-A gave me so many lessons and skills that I will gladly take on with me throughout my life.
Sunday's off
Short breaks; management
Hard workers
Team Member/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waco, TX2018, december 3.
Great pace and ran professionally. I loved how well ran everything was and how accountable everyone is held, makes the environment way more positive and upbeat. Very good pay structure as well.
Good pay, professional
No free food
Workplace Culture
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bonaire, GA2018, december 2.
Great place to work because of the type of people this company attracts. The only complaint I have is the way front-line employees received raises more and got paid the same or better than kitchen employees despite the front-line being easier and requiring less skill.
it was fun
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marietta, GA2018, december 2.
I didn't like working in the fast food sector. A lot of people do but it wasn't a job for me and I wouldn't want to go back to it unless I absolutely had to.
productive work place
Personal Assistant and Office Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Winston-Salem, NC2018, december 2.
General and personal clerical/personal assistant duties, confidential reports and arrangements, accounts payable and accounts receivable, maintain all employee files
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a lot of drama for no reason.
Prep Chef (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Olmsted, OH2018, december 2.
The drama is in the kitchen but it's probably cause they're always busy and don't have enough cooks. They are so whiny probably from stress but it makes people quit.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, good hours, can choose what days you want to work
Kontra érvek
Drama, not as friendly as they act
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great customer service for the most part
Store Manager/Marketing Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, december 2.
I wished that the CEO upon his visits would have been a bit more involved in noticing the increase of sales produced was by the Management/Marketing Team more so than the Operators.
Customer Service
Kontra érvek
Lack of pay and benefits
Productive, Fast pace
Cashier, Headset, Utility, Drinks (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Waldorf, MD2018, december 1.
It is a fast paced job you have to be quick on your hands & feet. The workers I’ve worked with do care about the job & take it seriously. The managers take the job seriously as well but lack understanding the workers when they have issues.
Free break meal
Limitations to meal
Standard Fast food stress
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  East York, PA2018, december 1.
Chick-fil-a is nice if you can put on a smile for 6 hours and not get frustrated with either the management or the customers, overall not a bad experience but gets old quickly.
Quick service
Kitchen Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Independence, MO2018, november 30.
The days are fast paced with lots to do. I've learned every role as well as many leadership qualities. Good management. Semi toxic environment. Keeping up with the pace at first is the most difficult. The people you work with are the most enjoyable part.
Free lunch, 50% discount
Kontra érvek
Long shifts for day time
Great first time job.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dothan, AL2018, november 30.
Its a great Job amazing staff always willing to work with your schedule. never shorthanded on a shift someone always there to help teach and train you.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van