Chick-fil-A Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 15 278 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austell, GA2020, február 20.
Working there was good. Just pay attention. Work is not for making friends so do not fall into drama. And smile, smiling makes everyone happy .
Munkahelyi kultúra
friendly workplace with genuinely nice coworkers
TEAM MEMBER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2020, február 19.
Chick fil a was an experience to work in I learned to be more polite. Some of the things we had to say stuck with me to this day. The infamous "My Pleasure" will always be a part of me.
Flexiblility
Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2020, február 19.
They are so flexible with their hours and are able to meet most peoples need when it comes to asking for days off and other reasons to just request the day off.
Foods good
Cashier, Food runner (Volt alkalmazott) –  District Heights, MD2020, február 19.
I can’t really recall my experience from working here. But i definitely can recall how amazingly good there chicken is every single time i go!!! Good place for employment though, wonderful atmosphere.
Stressful Environment Made Easy to Work in with Fun People
Front of House Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harrisburg, PA2020, február 19.
Management is very personable, and flexible. Fast, and stressful environment. Height restricted personal may have trouble reaching products for distribution. Team members often get rewarded for their hard work and milestone accomplishments.
Busy
Team Member/Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Durham, NC2020, február 19.
Good job. They're very focused on keeping the area is clean and not cross contaminating any of the chicken because it can make customers sick and they are very Barry serious about providing great customers service to keep the raving fans of Chick-fil-A coming back.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management were very kind people who were always willing to help and encourage
Front and Kitchen Manger (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2020, február 19.
I worked there from high school until college and they always supported my growth as a young man and were always willing to serve me and help me get better at my job
Great place to work!
Closing Shift Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wingate, NC2020, február 19.
There is nothing to hate. It’s Chick-fil-A!
We are never understaffed so the workload is light. We don’t donate the food and most of it has to be thrown away. Wish we could do something about that.
I was young
Drinks and floor member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2020, február 19.
I was very young at the time I started working for chic fil a . And it was a great starter job to get a little experience under my belt. The people there were really nice.
Quality
Short pay
My experience
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peoria, IL2020, február 19.
It was nice job really enjoyed the place and people there. I wish I still worked with the old owners the best people in the world really was a family miss the old crew
Workflow
Team member/ Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Charleston, SC2020, február 19.
The workflow with the crew was top notch. Everyone got along with everyone including the customers. If not they would get it right. Pleased to have worked there and make some good friends for life along the way.
Fun place to work
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jeffersonville, IN2020, február 19.
Typical day at work is busy
Hardest part of the job is just trying to help everyone keep up like you
The most enjoyable part of the job is working people that are fun and that you like
Nothing at all
Prep Cook/Dishwasher (Volt alkalmazott) –  King of Prussia, PA2020, február 19.
Good great amazingly wonderful job that anyone would be very lucky to have they treat people so great in there morning shift are the best shift there.
Hardworking
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wyncote, PA2020, február 19.
A typical day at the job is helping customers making them feel welcomed as they enter the door with a smile and a hello. Also making sure their orders are bagged accurately.
1,0
Horrible
Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Georgetown, TX2020, február 18.
Chick-fil-A is not a good place to work. Management and owner treats you like trash. They are racist and take advantage of a lot of people. Threatens to fire you over the littlest of things. Has done SO MANY ILLEGAL things with crew members and corporate does NOTHING!!
The only plus to this place is the bonding of the crew members cause you basically go into battle with them everyday.
Pro érvek
Crew is like family, us against management
Everything else.
3,0
I wouldn’t work there
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Noblesville, IN2020, február 18.
At the one I worked at, the management was absolutely horrible. I had a manager scream at me using cuss words. There were fights between them and other staff members that everyone knew about.
Great for a starter job
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Doral, FL2020, február 18.
I learned how to work in a fast enviroment. Just know you work hard and get paid well, it's not bad nor amazing. If you're a high school student or freshmen in college, working here could be for you. This is a great starting job to learn how you are as a worker. It can be tough some days because of rude guest, you'll learn how people are just rude because of their past or just because they have a bad day. You'll build your customer skills here by being kind and having patients. Once you have feel like you've done your time there, you'll need to focus on what's your goal and the Leaders will try to help you out to achieve your goal.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and inviting workplace with opportunities for leadership advancement
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cedar Rapids, IA2020, február 18.
I worked in the front of house/drive thru, both of which were fun environments with multiple roles that helped keep things exciting and allowed the days to be spent doing different work. The other employees and guests were usually happy to be there which made my time there feel entertaining and worthwhile.
2,0
Chick fil la
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Largo, MD2020, február 18.
Employees are not cared for at this job, I work too hard to get paid $12. I’ve constantly asked for raises but the communication with my managers are bad. We always run out of product or produce. I never get off on time,
An Energetic Environment
Chick-fil-A Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mobile, AL2020, február 18.
I love this company because of the pace of the business, the transparent purpose, and the opportunity to grow. It becomes a family. I have worked with a Chick-fil-A for a total of five years and loved each year. I started as a team member and worked my way up to Supervisor, the highest position for part-time availability.
Schedule flexibility, location availability, Energy
Kontra érvek
Pay should be more for Leaders
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van