Chick-fil-A Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 12 183 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun, Competitive, My pleasure!
Training specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harker Heights, TX2019, június 14.
Was an amazing first job, really helped build my customer service ability. I grew up at that job, was built there. All of my hard work skills were born here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for!
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2019, június 14.
Excellent first job experience! Dress professionally for interview: jacket and tie!!

Great team atmosphere, honest, friendly work environment, owner was terrific!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
what its like working at chickfila
Operational Shift manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newport News, VA2019, június 14.
You start saying "my pleasure" at home. Good opportunity for advancement and salary increase. A typical day at work can be very stressful but well worth it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a love hate relationship
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sykesville, MD2019, június 14.
I love most of the people I work with. The job isn't easy exactly you have to be good under stress and be calm in sticky situations. You have to be great to every customers and you learn how to show respect to people who dont exactly deserve it. The biggest Negative is the fact that I haven't gotten a raise after 2 years of working. There is unfair pay too but that is in every job .
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The kitchen is fast paced but when the surrounding team members are not willing to hustle given the fast paced environment, the resturant failed.
KITCHEN LEAD (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2019, június 14.
Day-to-day tasks included stocking, running breaks, prepping for the rushes, and general oversight of the team members. I didn't mind the actual breading of the chicken part, but the hiring was abysmal.
Fun to work at
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sulphur Springs, TX2019, június 14.
Very friendly place felt at home while working there, everyone made me feel welcome, even managers and even my co-workers. I made sandwiches most of the time or battered chicken
Munkahelyi kultúra
Had team outings on certain ocassions
Assistant Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX 761332019, június 14.
A typical day at work is really busy, the supply and demand are extreme. What I have learned is how to communicate with others and it has given me more job skills for the near future.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, Flexiable hours during the school year.
Kontra érvek
Can't afford the healthcare.
Great Place to Work
Team Member/Marketing (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milton, GA2019, június 14.
Great place to work. Great morals and values within the company. Really provides you with new learning opportunities and there is a lot of room for growth.
This location was great
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bethlehem, GA2019, június 14.
This job and this specific location can get very hectic. You have to be prepared to do the best you can and the fastest you can do it. Most of my managers and the owner of the store were very great and professional. I made lots of friends at this job and you really are a part of a team.
Pro érvek
People, scheduling is very easy
Kontra érvek
short breaks, not enough pay, sometimes difficult to get time off
1,0
Stressful work place
Back of House Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hapeville, GA2019, június 14.
Chick-fil-A is not the dream job. Its so stressful, management is unfair, work long hours and checks still be low. I cry every time I have to go in, this no joke.
free break food
EVERYTHING!
Workaholic's Dream!
Human Resources Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waterloo, IA2019, június 13.
Chick-fil-A is an extremely demanding job! You have to be at 100% day in and out, and there's not necessarily much give when it comes to rules (aka, if you have something personal going on, there's not much forgiveness). However, even though it can be really tough, the work is extremely rewarding. The team is very close-knit and fun-loving. The culture of the company is a great foundation, and the resources available, once you get to them, are amazing!
Long story short, I'd recommend CFA to any workaholic with phenomenal people skills!!!
productive
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Henderson, NV2019, június 13.
Working at Chick-FIl-A was both fun and stressful. Everyday was a busy day but talking to your customers is always great. Working here definitely helped with my communication skills.
nice environment
overly stressful
A Good Introduction to the Fast Food Industry
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cape Girardeau2019, június 13.
There are a good hand full of benefits working at a Chick-Fil-A. The first of which is it's fast-paced work enviroment and forgiving atmosphere is a great launching pad into the Fast Food Industry and to corporation employment. The second of benefit is flexible scheduling. At my location, there were a few of my coworkers that would take large portions of time off (they gave 2 weeks in advance and these portions of time ranged anywhere from 2 weeks to multiple years for reasons including religious reasons, family matters, ot schooling) and were still welcomed back with open arms.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Team member
HMS Host (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2019, június 13.
It was my pleasure working for chick-fil-a. I learn alot of new things a very family environment . Amazing team Members it was a nice busy place. Thank
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a very good place to work
Team Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Thornton, CO2019, június 13.
Not a place you would like to word. Being someone you’re not saying “my pleasure” to a ride customer wasn’t something I and my coworkers were very fond on doing. Overall you make good friends and get along because of the rushes. Also you grow a good team building with everything you guys do
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not at all what I expected
Cashier/Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Upper Marlboro, MD2019, június 13.
i would have to say that the overall experience at chik fil a was not at all what it is advertised to be. The management makes it seem like they are one thing but after the job is received they act completely different. I already knew it would be hard work so I didn’t care about the labor. I just don’t appreciate being lied to, just tell me what it will be like and be honest.
Pro érvek
Free food, good scheduling, life lessons
Poor communication
Quick and Fast-Paced
Dining Room Hostess (Volt alkalmazott) –  Royal Palm Beach, FL2019, június 13.
You have to be fast and quick so the people who come in wont be sitting at dirty tables and have their food on time. Everything is quick so you have to be ready for crowds of people to come in so you can serve them the best you can.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Frustrating at times yet an amazing company
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gainesville, FL2019, június 13.
I was sexually harassed by guests while working outside taking orders. The managers there responded effectively and quickly, reassuring me and making sure I was okay.
Chick-Fil-A is very strict, as I was written up because I clocked in from my break two minutes late, and because I accidentally wore the wrong pants (that were the same material and color).
I was working between 35-40 hour weeks, which is full time. However I was hired as a part time worker, and was only being paid as a part time worker, meaning I was actually losing money as I stayed there.
Pro érvek
Discounted food, moderate breaks, great wifi, great community
Homophobic
Fast paced & Great attitude
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Odessa, TX2019, június 13.
Chick fil a goes above and beyond when it come to customer service. They use core 4 to make sure that your service to the customers are up to their standards. Very fast paced they always make sure the customers recives their food in less than 5 minutes.
Free lunch up to $8
Great Customer Skills
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tallahassee, FL2019, június 12.
This company trained us well and has expectations for performance and service. The work climate is enjoyable and the fast pace keeps you moving all day.
na
na
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van