Chick-fil-A Alkalmazotti bírálat

10 034 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 10 037 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Okay
Kitchen Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018, október 11.
It was good but was rushed and not enough money. Good place just bad pay. Amazing people and workers.clean and good environment.food is amazing and gooddd
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very hard working people just very busy
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018, október 11.
I worked there because it was a fast paste job and always ready to get people there orders quickly talking with nice manners. Everybody got along barely any disagreements with other co-workers, Positive all around you.
lunch was good no fake foods 100% real
Busy and hard working
Munkahelyi kultúra
it's good for beginners .
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tyler, TX2018, október 11.
The hardest part would probably being able to multi-task in a hard scene and during a rush . You would have to be able to know how to do several things while in a rush ,
Not good pay
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mission, TX2018, október 11.
I worked here for 2 years and got paid the same. Management was not nice and too stressful. Environment was okay and people were nice. But the pay is horrible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick Fil A is a quick-service restaurant that cares about the quality of the food they are producing
Kitchen manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Akron, OH2018, október 11.
Chick-Fil-A is a quick service restaurant that cares about the quality of the food they put forth to their customers. The customer always comes first. The work environment is friendly and the restaurant seeks to treat the customers with dignity akd respect.
Pro érvek
Food for employees is typically free
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Extremely recommended place for first job
Manager/Shift Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  5905 Farm to Market 2920, Spring, TX 773882018, október 11.
Starting here was the best the decision of my life, being here started me on the right path and helped me hone my skills and made me into the hard working man i am today
Chick Fil A
Front of House and Back of House Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bothell, WA2018, október 10.
I enjoyed working with my fellow employees and helping customers with their needs as well as being able to be the cow for special occasions. I did not have the best manager and was scheduled several times during my school hours causing me to miss classes and was fired for missing work due to me having ongoing medical appointments requiring regular infusion treatments that they were aware of before I was hired,
Enjoyed the job
Kontra érvek
Management Schedules and hours are too low
n/a
Front of House Staff (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, október 10.
the newest chic-fil-a was ran by people who really did not know what they were coming into when they moved to new york to open the one on fulton st. but there was a lot of things they needed to work on and it was mainly communication.
Pro érvek
discounts on food, parties, events
short breaks, bad communication
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Overland Park, KS2018, október 10.
Work is fairly easy, but needs a good memory and accuracy. The people I ended up working with in the end had neither, and would express their stress by yelling at the other employees. As someone who is good at my job, this was very frustrating.
Fun workplace
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Richmond, VA2018, október 10.
great enviroment to work at and plenty of fun people. The free food is great and people that come there are so nice. Great place overall and fun to be at
Great chick fil a
Front counter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX 770242018, október 10.
I enjoyed working there but fast food just wasn't for me. Employees were nice and friendly. Definitely made you feel like everyone was a family there.
It was ok
Guest Services Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, október 10.
Crazy, hectic, non stop. Some people are friendly, some are not. It has a lot of turn over. The managers are not supportive of each other or the crew.
Good work for students
Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago Ridge, IL2018, október 10.
The hours were flexible but managers are always asking part timers to work more hours. Quick promotions and easy to learn through their training programs.
Pro érvek
free lunches based on team performance
no benefits
Chick fil a
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, október 10.
Very fast paced, everyone has a role. They work very well as team players. Everyone is always happy, their good about helping you in school and advancing in the career.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast-paced job with pleasant coworkers but relatively unpleasant management.
Front of House Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hickory, NC2018, október 10.
A typical day at work involved checking the board for your position and doing as you're told. The lunch rushes were complicated enough, and were made more so by harsh managers. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the children and exchanging their toys for ice cream cones.
Pro érvek
Employee meals (6.50 subtotal or under for breakfast, 7.50 or under for lunch)
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, lack of constructive speech, favoritism
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place for a first job.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Humble, TX2018, október 10.
Excellent management, everyone was very well trained in every aspect. Outstanding customer service. High stress job but you stay very busy so thye time goes by very quickly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a great place to start!
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Arlington, TX2018, október 10.
Chick-fil-A has given me countless opportunities that I have happily embraced. The management is amazing and I definitely recommend working at North Collins in Arlington because it’s the best one out there. I do, however, have a problem with the wages because I feel like one must jump through hoops in order to get a decent raise. Overall, it’s a good place to start and it has definitely opened me up as a person.
Pro érvek
$5 credit each lunch (pay the difference after that), 50% off of catering trays (limited), leadership opportunities
Kontra érvek
Always busy (can be good, but you need to breathe sometimes), May not always get a break, could be paid better, going outside to take orders in the heat or cold
Munkahelyi kultúra
A stressful workplace where everyone works very hard and together.
Hospitality Professional/Drive Thru Captain (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sheridan, CO2018, október 10.
A day at work looks like when I arrive that hard work starts right away and then very early in my shift I get a short 30 minute break that is unpaid. Then its back to work for the rest of my shift (up to 7 hours).
Nice work environment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lutz, FL2018, október 9.
Super fun place to work. Managers are super down to earth. Although it gets super busy, everything is very organized. I enjoyed my coworkers and the connections i made during my employment.
Free meal
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Gotta start somewhere
Kitchen Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gilbert, AZ2018, október 9.
Its hard work, especially during busy hours. Boring. Doing the same thing everyday, all day. Very repetitive. Only work here short term. Not long term job.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van