Chick-fil-A Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 13 022 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
my review on indeed job is very good did never let me down. when it come to looking for jobs
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2019, augusztus 23.
working at Chick-fil- it was a good job experience especially if it's your first job you ever get. the check fil A for that I work at that team member was excellent to work with.
Great guest
Shift Supervisor Chick-fil-A (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Union Station Plaza, DC2019, augusztus 22.
Chick-fil-A has a way of doing things and when guest come they know and expect that Great service and great quality of food.And that "My pleasure"
2,0
Free chicken
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Riverside, IL2019, augusztus 22.
I love Chick-fil-A, it’s my favorite restaurant but do not work there! It’s a Not fun Kitchen! Management was so nice from the actual manager but his wife (very crazy)
Awesome place
Training Coach (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lexington, KY2019, augusztus 22.
Would work there again, flexibility is amazing, and the employees become like family there. It’s is a company I would recommend to anyone 16 and older
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very good pay to start out with.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Georgetown, TX2019, augusztus 22.
I enjoyed working for them but some of the manager had attitudes but overall i enjoyed working for chick fila but i work for a franchisee and very fast past business but i still enjoyed working for the company.
Loved it
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lawton, OK2019, augusztus 22.
It was a fast pace job. I met a lot of cool people, some of the managers Will knit pick if they don’t like you . Free food was a plus. Really hard getting to go home if you have emergency’s. Great pay!
great environments
Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Richardson, TX2019, augusztus 22.
management is fair and outstanding. the job is great and not too hard at all. must have good communication skills, and able to give excellent customer service.
Pro érvek
free employee meals for break.
Kontra érvek
no healthcare or benefits for team members
Great first job.
Front Line Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spanish Fork, UT2019, augusztus 22.
The family like environment kept the job easy going and made it enjoyable to be at work. The quick pace does not affect the quality of the food or the service.
1,0
Very productive work area
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bowling Green, KY2019, augusztus 22.
I learned to work at quick pace and how to be thorough with instructions. The most enjoyable part of the job was clocking out at the end of the day. Also, there was nothing difficult about the job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job and a fas Environment
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, augusztus 22.
I love working at chick-fil-a , great operator and great management , there is 3 managers in site . 2 are awesome and the third one omg !! Very rude .
Majority of the Coworkers are nice but there are few with a bad attitude 🤦🏽‍♂️
A typical day at work
Team Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Langhorne, PA2019, augusztus 22.
A typical day consisted of a fast-paced friendly work environment that never stopped. It was good to learn how to work quickly and under pressure. There were always national rankings and competitions to be the best that our store competed in so it helped us to have a drive for motivation.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lansdale, PA2019, augusztus 22.
Chick-fil-A is a really great place to work. All the employees are very helpful and friendly. I liked that it was fast paced and was able to do multiple jobs during my employment.
3,0
New Location Same Issues
FoH Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Simi Valley, CA2019, augusztus 22.
I was excited to work for them once I heard they were hiring and it started off really well, but it declined so fast. Moral came down too fast due to management inexperience. There was also not really any room for improvement for skills unless you're good at taking tests, that's the downside. Overall its a good pay but not worth it, could also be the location I worked at as well due to it being a franchise.
1,0
Nothing is good enough
Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  South Charleston, WV2019, augusztus 22.
Operator only cares about money and himself. He doesn't care about the culture, guest, or family. Men are most likely to succeed over women in the business.
Excellent place to work!
Front of the House (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Henderson, NV2019, augusztus 22.
I really enjoy working at Chick Fil A. I enjoy working with the managers and co-workers. They really work with my schedule, because I have a full-time job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun working place for high schoolers to work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2019, augusztus 22.
It’s a nice place to work but didn’t work with my schedule. I loved the place, the guests were very kind and the workers made you feel at home. I recommend this job for someone in high school looking for pay.
Pro érvek
Free lunches
Kontra érvek
Short breaks
great first job
Restaurant team member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Torrance, CA2019, augusztus 22.
great co workers, amazing work culture, and flexible schedule. a typical day starts off slow then lunch hour kicks in. the enjoyable part of the job is being able to meet new people everyday.
Review
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spanish Fort, AL2019, augusztus 22.
Great all around company, terrible management. The same people would be put on the schedule who had worked there for longer, while mew employees like myself got not hours.
3,0
Average job
Lobby Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vacaville, CA2019, augusztus 22.
Working at Chick-Fil-A was okay, there were good parts about it and it's interacting with customers and refilling their drinks. I don't mind cleaning the tables and the bathrooms, I can be a good maid. The manager understood that I have a disability which that's a good part. The hardest thing to do when working at a dinner hour was, I had to deal with a crowd of people and it pretty much overwhelmed me when I try to clean the tables.
Very exellent
Chick fil a cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, MO2019, augusztus 21.
Always a fun positive workplace environment. Hardest part of the job was keeping up with the quick paced environment. The management was very kind and supporting.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van