Chick-fil-A Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 9 098 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Great first job
Operations Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Statesville, NC2018, július 12.
This was my first job straight out of graduating. Today, I still carry everything that Chick-Fil-A taught me. It was a wonderful working experience. I quickly got promoted and with promotion comes greater responsibility. I was promoted a total of 3 times. There’s only so high you can go as a 19year old so I took a job that I had no experience in, to chalange myself. Little did I know I was going to need all the things Chick-FilA taught me.
Don’t get me wrong, It was stressful at times, but I can only ever focus on the good when I think back on my experience.
Discounts, Great Team, learn life lessons
Quick paced
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Warner Robins, GA2018, július 12.
Chick fil a is a great place for someone just entering the work force. Management treats everyone equally and with all due respect. It is fun and easy to work at if one really gives it their best.
Very good place
Drive Thru Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bluffton, SC2018, július 12.
A very good place, always wanted to work more hours then i was scheduled to work. Loved coming in and working. The environment was good and very organized.
Great work environment
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rockwall, TX2018, július 12.
I loved this job as my first job. It was very fast-paced. There's a lot of work but I enjoyed it. The employees and customers were always great. Chick fil a is a great company.
it was great over all
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  The Woodlands, TX2018, július 12.
easy. got paid 11/hr as base level employee. highest paid made b/w 14-17/hr. gotta smile thru b.s. but worth the pay esp when your a 16 y/o. great college job. will work around school schedule. how ever u make a mistake theyll start taking ur hours.
Pro érvek
free lunch, great pay, ask off days whenever w/ approval
management can be fickle
Fast-Paced
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensburg, PA2018, július 12.
It was a stepping stone to help me reach towards another career path. Management was very picky about who they wanted as shift leaders and would go months on end to give out bonuses or pay raises. They approve and praise their staff members with having educational and career goals.
Having Sundays off
Not getting paid more
Growing Pains.
Head Shift Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York State2018, július 12.
it Is a good job if you can handle stress well and remain a part time worker. It is a highly demanding company and is very fast paced. The store I worked in is one of the busier locations in the chain, and one of the newer as well and because of that it is constantly changing it’s methods.
Fun and very exciting
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norcross, GA2018, július 12.
I would work there again just need to start off a little high instead of minimum wage. I learned many new things. Schedule very flexible. Managers are very nice.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced fun & sensitive workplace
Fast Food Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rehoboth Beach, DE2018, július 11.
Chickfila is a job for someone who has been on the work force before there is very little training but you learn a lot as you go it’s a very positive an fun work place but there are a lot of people with sensitive feelings working there an they pay everyone differently for example i work 60-70 hours a week never called out an was always on time an willing to take others shifts i was paid 9.25 a girl who started after me calls out n barely works pass 4 was being paid 10.25 another young lady had been working there for 2 almost 3 Years was stilling being paid 8.50 an was a n extremely hard worker..
Free 6.09 meal fast paced environment positive energy
Kontra érvek
Paid wages are all over the place an very unfair
Constructive and welcoming atmosphere
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edmond, OK2018, július 11.
Chick-Fil-A extends above and beyond to make sure that their customers are 100% satisfied with the service and food provided. They always have a smile on their face and are welcoming to everybody and anybody.
Free food, Sundays off
Short breaks
the best place
Face-to-Face customer service support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kingsland, GA2018, július 11.
this is a great place to work for high school students or someone who likes fast paced jobs or even an elderly person just looking to bypass time. I love the atmosphere
Best place I’ve ever worked
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, NC2018, július 11.
Chick fil a is a terrific organization, they take care of you pay wise if you’re a hard worker. Advancement opportunities were promised but never fully reached over my three years working there.
Pro érvek
Free employee meals good pay
Kontra érvek
Breaks at my location usually never happened until the end of my shift due to being understaffed
Munkahelyi kultúra
Assistant Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gaffney, SC2018, július 11.
Bringing keys...he earlier drove already flies fashion taking cell take early heal...but excellent mei'm talk before feel really everyone heal...but hall grill pain
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 4Jelentés
Great place to work.
Waitress (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rome, GA2018, július 11.
Good environment. Everyone works together as a team. Can be fast paced one minute and slow paced the next. You have to be prepared for anything and everything.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast-paced fast food restaurant with energetic staff.
Front of House Staff (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, július 11.
At Chick-fil-A there is plenty of room for improvement. There are many positions and skills that are available to fill and learn, and after working at a Las Vegas location for 17 months, I can say that it has been a rewarding experience. Plus the milkshakes are great!
Fun and positive environment
Team Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Waxahachie, TX2018, július 11.
Chick-fil-a is fun and fast-paced. It can be stressful and will push you, but will make you an excellent employee. Management and coworkers are incredible people. Culture is positive and enjoyable.
Free Lunches, Paid Breaks, Great Coworkers
No Benefits, Stressful
fun Workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Russellville, AR2018, július 11.
great run place for starting your working career. very considerate management and very flexible hours and no overnights or Sundays which was nice. I would recommend.
Good Place for a First Job
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Scottsdale, AZ2018, július 11.
This is a good place to work for a first job. I learned valuable skills and had a great time working there. The only thing I struggled with was communication with my manager. My manager would not accurately communicate when my shifts were or would schedule me for times that I could not work.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, meet new people
short breaks
good temp job
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bowie, MD2018, július 11.
the job is fine and the people you work with are good. but at the end of the day its a fast food job with all the benefits and opportunity that implies.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast paced and stressful but educational and fun
Laborer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Grand Rapids, MI2018, július 10.
The management and employment staff is great. Work is fast-paced and can become difficult. Learned food preparation and packaging as well as fryer operation.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van