Chick-fil-A Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 6 931 értékelés megmutatása
Great experience
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, december 13.
Working at Chick-fil-A has been my favorite job. They teach you how to value customer service, and treat everyone equally. Chick-fil-A works tirelessly on making sure the brand lives up to its name on the cleanliness that's portrayed, the manners, and the religion.
Fast pace
Kontra érvek
No discounts, and working outside in the hot or cold.
Good first job
Kitchen Staff (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oak Creek, WI2017, december 13.
Chick-fil-A is a great first job. You have Sundays off, there is flexible scheduling, competitive pay, and an employee meal. Mornings are usually slow during breakfast. During lunch, it picks up a lot more, and dinner slows down only a little bit. The work environment is fast- paced. You have to be able to multi-task and have good listening skills. If you wanna move up in the work place, you might have to pick something else. It's very competitive to become a team lead or manager. Management almost never gives you a pay raise. There aren't any health benefits with this job. Plus you aren't guaranteed getting full time (40 hours a week).
Pro érvek
Half-hour breaks, employee meal, flexible scheduling, competitive pay
Kontra érvek
No benefits, not guaranteed full time, little to no pay raise
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Productive and fun
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Keller, TX2017, december 13.
Very productive and demanding yet, also strangely fulfilling. Quick paced but collaborative workplace where crews are trained properly and adjust fairly easily.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Communication issues fast paced environmen
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Portage, MI2017, december 13.
For the first half of the job experience, I loved it. The environment was wonderful, communications was intact, management was professional, and we were all on equal planes. However, now there is inappropriate phone use by managers and trainers, the environment is no longer as supportive as it once was, and the communications within the work body is lacking. Hopefully this will change in the future but as of right now, it isn't getting the improvement it needs.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, great pay, able to cover others shifts
Kontra érvek
Point system, scheduling is sometimes overlooked, favoritism
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun hardworking people to work with
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2017, december 13.
Was a very stressful environment due to the high volume of people we served. Management was good but terrible benefits, only benefits was paid vacation days. no insurance or 401k paid.
free lunches
no benefits
great
Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boynton Beach, FL2017, december 13.
Chick fil a is a great place to work if it is your first job. You will learn to work at a fast pace with great customer service. Chick fil a helps you become a better person overall.
Wasn't what I expected
Crew Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Long Beach, CA2017, december 13.
Currently looking for a new job because the management at my location is poor and unorganized unfortunately. Good people, just not good businessmen. Also there communication with there employees needs some working on. Not much benefits other than getting discount on there menu, not even there FULL menu. Which is why I'm looking for better opportunities. I also have acquaintances that work at different locations who have been working there less and are being paid MORE even though I'm holding a higher position than they are. So on top of everything I feel that I'm being underpaid as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Relaxed and fun place to work.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Statesboro, GA2017, december 12.
Working at Chick-Fil-A is a good job for a person that's in college or high school. A typical day at work would go by fast and easy and the most enjoyable part of the job is when you are the cashier.
Free lunch daily
Not many benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very nice team members, poor management.
Shift Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tempe, AZ2017, december 12.
you go into a shift, you direct people to do certain task. A few phone calls come in and thats the people who are complaining about their order being wrong and they want a refund or to come back and get their order fix but its against the store policy and you can not do that so you get cussed out or a very angry customer will come back and cause a huge scene. If you are lucky you will have a good day.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, meeting new people
Kontra érvek
Do not respect the days you want requested off, strict scheduling
Great place to grow
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fairview Heights, IL2017, december 12.
Love Chick-fil-A and everything it stands for. This place has given me an opportunity to grow myself in status and in life. It has taught me patience and opened up doors to many more opportunities. LOVE CFA!!
free lunch
poor healthcare
Fun Place to work
Cashier and Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Davenport, IA2017, december 12.
Working up front can be challenging, but fun to interact with the customers. Also it is nice to work with a lot of down to earth people where we can get our work done, but still have fun and make some great people. I've learn a lot especially on how to handle myself with difficult customers. Management was great they help out a lot when it comes to working with your schedule whether if it is with your kids, school, or extra actives outside of work. The hardest part of the job is especially when your working part time it sometimes the hours you work and being put on with a lot of hours in one week then having not so many the next. The enjoyable part is again working with great people, getting Sundays off, and actives while working there.
Enjoyable people and flexibility
Kontra érvek
Strange hours, especially part timers.
Chick Fil A
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roswell, GA2017, december 12.
Fast paced environment filled with joy all around. Chick Fil A is a great place to work for, you are actually excited to come into work. The task are easy but there is a lot of work to complete.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, management, location, food, Long break
Scheduling occasionally
Good temporary job
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charleston, SC2017, december 12.
It was fast-paced and a little stressful because our most popular guests were drunk college students but it was enjoyable. I learned how to deep-fry chicken, how to make the perfect fries and how to do everything with pleasure, Management was okay although you never saw too much of their face because of all the office work they did. My coworkers were like family we were always there for one another and we cared about each other. The hardest part was not eating all the fires and the most enjoyable part was seeing how much others enjoyed my customer service.
Free meals
Very Productive and Fun with the people I work with
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rogers, AR2017, december 12.
I usually come to work prepared for a busy, and fast-paced working hours. I mainly work up front as a cashier or work in drive-thru doing headset. I believe the hardest part of the job is when we are in rush hour, and we try to be as accurate and as fast as we can when there are probably about 100+ people ordering drive-thru and front counter combined.
Half Price anytime you order at Chick-fil-a
Short-breaks to non if you have you have less than 5 hours of work that day
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced but fun place to work
Team member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Amarillo, TX2017, december 12.
Must be able to keep up with the fast paced environment and be able to maintain a friendly personality with the customers at all times and be able to resolve problems quickly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
An awesome company. Some management was unprofessional.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Buford, GA2017, december 12.
I loved my co workers and I loved the company. They do great things for their community. I think in my experience there were a couple managers who did not reflect the company policies.
Great Experience
Marketing Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glen Burnie, MD2017, december 12.
Typically work 10-7pm as Marketing Director but the schedule was very flexible. Always had off on Sundays. Management was great, owners are outstanding. Really have nothing bad to say other than lunch breaks could be a little longer than 20 minutes.
Pro érvek
Discounted food, pay rates, benefits
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a great place to work.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Castleton, IN2017, december 12.
Chick-fil-A is a great company. I loved working there. Although I never got a raise. The people I worked with were great. It was also a little far a of a drive for me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced environment and great leadership mentorship work place
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hollywood, CA2017, december 11.
I was both an opener and closer.
I learned a lot from the others in the leadership team. I learned how to be a good leader to others by listening and respecting other's opinions.
In the beginning, I struggled on running shifts smoothly but I was patient with myself to always do better the following day.
Ensuring guest experiences by going the extra mile not just for them but for myself was important.
Great salary
Fun - Fast paced company
Marketing Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Long Beach, CA2017, december 11.
Great place to work if your trying to do more than being behind a counter. You are able to utilize your personality skills to provide the best of customer services to all customers.

Átfogó minősítés