Chick-fil-A Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 10 326 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Work day
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kennesaw, GA2018, október 29.
A regular Saturday would be a very busy day from 8am to 6pm sometimes even till close. It will get messy and very stressful and you will get annoyed easily. But through it all you will just have to smile and say 'my pleasure'.
discount on food sometimes
stressful
Proactive
Front of House (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2018, október 29.
It’s a good company they work with you if you go to school they have a lot of benefits but over all the only thing I don’t like is few hours are given.
Free food and exercise
Kontra érvek
Not many hours are given
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good in terms of a fast food industry
Customer Service and Food Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oceanside, CA2018, október 28.
You really can't win with a GREAT career in fast food. However, Chick-Fil-A gives you ample opportunity to grow in client services skills and to serve customers who really want a good family oriented atmosphere.
Great place to grow
Senior Director of Operations (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, október 28.
During my two years at Chick-fil-A I had the opportunity to grow through three levels of leadership. The team is constantly evaluating potential and training for the future. Great place to work with great opportunity.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast paced environment and needs to be very attentive working this environment.
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, október 28.
Loved being able to get free food and work with cool people. However management can a bit childish. But I am always coming to work to be able the company and giving my best.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work but the managers were unorganized and temperamental
Team Member/ Team Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  League City, TX2018, október 28.
The managers made this very simple and fast paced work environment an awful environment for the employees, especially the newly hired ones. The work itself was great along with the ease of the required job duties.
I would recommend Chick Fil A
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houma, LA2018, október 28.
Great atmosphere, fast paced, great management, they care about their employees, they are always willing to work with you and give you the hours that you need, as long as you do what you're told to do and show them you're willing to work, they will help you reach all the hours you need.
Pro érvek
great place to work, friendly enviroment
Kontra érvek
very fast paced job, can be overwelming at times
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Delaware/Ca - Mgr/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  bear delaware2018, október 27.
Awesome place to work the management was great. They gave you time off if needed no questions asked. They are a wonderful company and Im glad that I had an opportunity to work there.
lots
non
Qucik Paced.
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlottesville, VA2018, október 27.
Although the people their are very friendly, I think they start at a pretty low rate. especially for the amount of work your doing. Just feel like they could offer more.
free meal
pay rate
Munkahelyi kultúra
For teens not adults not my child
Leadership Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  College Park, TX2018, október 27.
Poor management is micro and gives little to no respect. No break til aft 6 hrs? I thought that was against the law? Lunch free only for selected items. I dont smoke but smokers beware if u cant go to the restroom u surely cant smoke.
Free selective lunch
Kontra érvek
Late breaks, ask for permission restroom break
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Good to Start
Kitchen Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, október 27.
If you're looking for a job to get back on your feet, by all means, go for it. You get at least one day off (Sunday). But the hours are strenuous and if you're a full time student like myself, it will be hard trying to balance work hours and school.
Good pay, Health Insurance, Free Employee Meal for 6+ hours worked
Kontra érvek
Hours not flexible, Very fast paced
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good starting job, don't expect to move up
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lansdowne, MD2018, október 27.
This is a good starting job. They work with your availability well an don't push you to work more hours. A lot of the employees are "surface nice" people but they all have their own groups so it's hard to make actual friends with anyone who won't talk bad about you later.
It's always super busy since its the highest grossing Chick-fil-a in Baltimore and that can get pretty exhausting and pretty brutal for anyone with bad anxiety.
Don't expect to get promoted here. They have a history of dangling promotions and raises to get people to work more hours and never promote them.
However, I do not regret my time here since it did train me well on how to work hard and most other employers see Chik-fil-a on a resume and love it.
Pro érvek
free meal every shift, flexible hours
very busy, no promotions
Great place to work at!
Assistant Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ogden, UT2018, október 27.
With my 5 1/2 years with Chick-fil-A, it was the best job I've ever had! The operators, employees, and everyone was super kind, and helpful! Chick-fil-a also gives out College scholarships to students that work hard and apply for them, which is really nice!
Pro érvek
Free/discounted food, fun enviroment, college scholarships, flexible hours, good pay
Not much benefits
A good first job
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Florence, SC2018, október 26.
Chick-fil-A is a stressful job. It is always fast paced, but once you get used to it, it becomes second nature. The most enjoyable part of the job was talking to my coworkers and meeting new people.
Fast paced, changes constantly
CASHIER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Westminster, MD2018, október 26.
The hours are there if you want them. Schedule made weekly which creates problems with appointments. Would like to see at least a two week schedule. Too many call offs from younger employees. Company was involved with community outreach. Made some really great friends within the daily customers.
Free break food.
No PTO No Vacation time
Modern environment
Chick Fil A Team member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Augusta, SC2018, október 26.
I love working here, but I wasn’t given enough hours, which has caused an issue for me. During the interview, I explained that i was a college student trying to pay tuition.
Pro érvek
A lot of other employees to help when busy
Kontra érvek
Doesn’t give enough hours and some employees are rude
fast paced
Prep Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Branson, MO2018, október 26.
good environment. supportive co workers. fun. there just were no benefits offered and no opportunity for advancement to get benefits. closed on sunday
co workers
no benefits
Clean, friendly workplace
Front of House (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ 850482018, október 26.
Chik fil A has high standards in general and that carries over to their employees. It is a very busy workplace, but that have a system for everything to help make it easier. It is simple and can be very fun.
Easy work
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, október 26.
It was a good place to work and I worked there for a long time but when they moved us to a different location it was really bad. The manager didn't care about her employees.
stable work
Bad Managing
An Excellent Place to Work
Cashier and Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Windermere, FL2018, október 25.
At Chick-fil-A, you can get assigned to a variety of jobs. The main one of those for teens and new team members is the register position, where you take orders and provide general customer service. I've learned a lot about people skills, and the management is always great. Sometimes dealing with certain customers can be hard, but it's always great to work with nice people.
Pro érvek
Free break food, 50 percent off while off duty.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van