Chick-fil-A Alkalmazotti bírálat

9 385 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 9 408 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
fun place to work at
Front Of House Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lynnwood, WA2018, július 30.
my time at chick-fil-a was a great experience I got to work with really great managers who were very understanding and co workers who made the job very fun and a good place to feel safe
free lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun environment.
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Macon, GA2018, július 30.
Enjoyed serving my customers. Greeting and meeting new people. Very fast paced and if your a shy and quiet person it’s a place you will learn to branch out and talk and smile more. It does consist of standing long hours. I really enjoyed meeting and greeting new people.
Coupons
Fast paced
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management does a phenominal job of hiring the kindest people.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Collierville, TN2018, július 30.
The managers that I worked for, especially the night crew, were super productive and had efficient team work skills. The hardest part of the job for me was working cash register at the window, but I have only done it a few times in my lifetime. Everyone who works there is so encouraging and at the end of the day, you meet so many great people. I've learned a lot of people skills and patience, this was my favorite job.
Very Fast paced
team member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, július 30.
Getting to work every day I hoped that my team members will come on time. The rush hours were very fast paced everyone seems to love to eat there. I enjoyed having a very good team who did not fall behind
Great job
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hoover, AL2018, július 30.
I needed a job while in college and this opportunity was a great one. They offered generous hours and appreciated the work I put in. It was sometimes stressful but I always considered it worth it for the free waffle fries on break.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Too serious of a workplace and sometimes not understanding
Senior Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2018, július 30.
We aren’t typically allowed to have much of a life outside of work or really allowed to talk because it’s “a distraction” so they treat us like robots.
Free employee meals
Kontra érvek
No employee discounts or other benefits besides insurance
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good place to have as your first job.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midwest City, OK2018, július 30.
Chick-Fil-A was my first job while I was in high school and I was very nervous seeing as it was a fast-paced job. I have learned plenty of things that will help me in the future despite a few setbacks. The managers, as well as the workers, were very helpful when I had questions or was in need of some help. The workplace was kept organized and cleaned to the best of its abilities and everyone was friendly to one another to keep Chick-Fil-A working smoothly.
Pro érvek
Free lunches depending on what you get, 30-min breaks, being a team player.
Very fast-paced job
you get a lot of raises
Cashier Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midland, TX2018, július 30.
When I worked there I started out with at minimum wage at the time. One month later I got a two dollar raise. and few months later I got another raise. When I quite three years later I got $3.75 in raises.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, Friendly and experienced work place
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2018, július 30.
I learned the most in speed and quality costumer service working here. The managers and Team leaders are always on the look out for good workers and very helpful in all situations. Everyone is there to help each other and has no problem lending a hand to those in need. The hardest part of the job was insuring every guest got exactly what they wanted in a speedy time. It was fairly easy to accomplish but that is the hardest part. The best part of the job is by far seeing the guests smiles and hearing how much they enjoy every visit.
Amazing Atmopher
Fast paced non stop
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast paste environment that requires effective communication and team work to get productive job done.
Fast Food Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Frederick, MD2018, július 30.
Working in this business you’ll have to be very attentive, able to work in team and learn to accept differences. Being respectful and polite are also key characteristics, ensuring that the guests are being treated as they should be.
Free lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast paced and stressful but surrounded by great staff.
Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colonial Heights, VA2018, július 30.
Coworkers are very close and are a family and makes the fast paced day and stressful times easier. Flexible hours and if you ever need to take off there is always someone to take your shift.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun and energetic place to work
Shift Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  The Woodlands, TX2018, július 30.
Working here was an amazing first job. great with your schedules. good pay. everyone here was really fun to work with. the training received here was amazing.
work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vidalia, GA2018, július 30.
It was a great place to work, and everyone there is friendly. But the pay isn't where it's supposed to be, breaks are short. Sometimes they nag you about when you coming back from break when you just got on break.
discounts
short breaks
Excellent Organizational Culture
Intern and Employee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Willow Grove, PA2018, július 30.
Several opportunities to develop into leadership. Colleagues are fun but know when it is time to work. The organizational structure is impressive. The culture is uplifting.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work. I am treated fairly and I am compensated well. Management is good.
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mauldin, SC2018, július 29.
I love my job I’ve been at CFA for 2 years. The management is great and they genuinely care about not only your job performance but your wellbeing outside of work. Pay is excellent.
Pro érvek
Good food allowance. Good pay. Good hours if you strive for them.
not ideal
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manassas, VA2018, július 29.
I wouldn't recommend working here to anyone who isn't a high school student looking to make some extra cash. The management was rough, and scheduled me for times I expressed I wasn't available for.
Enjoyed working here
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Worth, TX2018, július 29.
Definitely nice place to work for my first job, learned alot while i was there. Made tons of friends but most of all gained more responsibility. Great place to work for first time job while you are young.
great environment
Alright
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  East Peoria, IL2018, július 29.
Pretty good business the food there is great. I could of asked for anything better then them fries 😊. If i could eat it everyday i would with our hesitation
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard place to work, fast paced
Dining Room Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newtown, PA2018, július 29.
Needs better managers, more help when your by yourself. The pay was very low, no benefits. The owner was nice, Some employees were ok. I did not feel welcome there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work environment
Team lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Folsom, CA2018, július 29.
Chick-Fil-a is a great work environment that provides opportunity for team members to learn and grow in many different ways, but focused on customer service. You learn how to serve the guest to the best of your abilities and to remain calm in all situations. There are also many opportunities to grow and get promoted if you work for it. It is an amazing job to have.
Free meal
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van