Chick-fil-A Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 8 556 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a fabulous place to work
Kitchen Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  Deerfield Beach, FL2018, május 11.
A typical day at work was unpredictable but extremely exciting. I learned a lot about teamwork and taking initiative. Management, in the beginning, was extremely lenient which was detrimental to the crew members. Once we received new management, we were back on track.
Pro érvek
Experience, work ethic, responsibility, benefits
Fun and Fast Paced
Cook all orders and serve them (Volt alkalmazott) –  Port Orange, FL2018, május 11.
The job is a great place to work for those who are still in school or just getting out of school and going to college, if you're looking for a job that can provide for you and pay your bills , this job is probably not the place unless you're willing to take the few years to climb the ranks and become a manager.
Half off Food, Flexible Hours
Healthcare, Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a very fast-paced job!
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hapeville, GA2018, május 11.
The job is really great! Working a Chik fil a definitely teaches you how to manage money, be responsible, and become a multi-tasker who deals with everything. Being a cashier there was fun!
Free Lunches
Short Breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was fun to work there
Employee (Volt alkalmazott) –  United States2018, május 11.
What i learned from there sense it was my first job when you get told to do something do it right and have fun but also have respect and work hard....
Good Job
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Milford, DE2018, május 11.
Chick-fil-A is a great store, a different pace is needed tho. Days are long and busy. I learned public service skills, how to work with people and speak up. Management is okay. The hardest part of the job is figuring out the best way to help with guests to where everyone is happy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company just wasnt for me
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Savannah, GA2018, május 11.
For a big company it didnt have much to offer for me. got hired on for manager in training and didnt recieve the proper training or hours to become a manager.
Great company
No benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
It started out as an amazing job, but with condescending managers it quickly turned into a nightmare.
Hospitality Professional (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irondale, AL2018, május 10.
You were put a position and moved around a lot throughout the day.
I learned that sometimes no matter what you do there are going to be managers that you can never please. The hardest part about the job is even if you are giving it one hundred percent there is always the threat of losing your job with the employee evaluations. It seemed no matter what I did or what changes I made; what I improved on it made no difference in how my managers treated me or the fact that I was never getting all yeses. The most enjoyable part of the job was my coworkers and when the two managers that were most fake and condescending were not there. I assume not all Chick Fil A's are like this one, but working at this one was a nightmare and I was constantly dealing with anxiety over threats of losing my job if I didn't improve in the areas I was asked to.However, there were some managers that were a breath of fresh air. The last thing is when you were assigned to be a cashier you had to stay on front counter at all times even if they asked you to do something else, then they would get onto me and write me up for leaving the front.
Pro érvek
Free Lunches, the pay, and my coworkers
Kontra érvek
Management, the fake environment, and the favoritism.
Boring place to work
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Georgetown, TX2018, május 10.
Most boring place to work
Hated management
poor work enviornment
Poor work staff
poor customer service
lack of entertainment
lack of social skills
i wouldnt recomend anyone to work here
unfair and hypocritical management
Hospitality Professional (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, AR2018, május 10.
they started implementing rules that were stupid all they seem to care about is the number not the customers i didn't feel like they cared about me even. They would get up set for not having enough morale. They would also send employees outside in the worst weather conditions and the didn't care they just wanted their numbers to be better.
Pro érvek
pay was ok for what you are put through
bad management
It’s okay
Cashier/Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fredericksburg, VA2018, május 10.
It started out okay it’s pretty easy to learn the foh and boh. Your coworkers are realible most of the time your there. Management needed to work on their lack of communication.
Free food
Management at times
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a decent place to work. had great employees
Team member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Weatherford, TX2018, május 10.
this job was a great place to work when i first started. i had amazing people i worked with and i had great hours. the pay was awful and it didnt help when rent came due. i wish they wouldve made it a lot easier to get promoted.... i worked so hard and never got promoted even when i tried. i got one raise and it was still not enough to cover rent. after i came back after college everything and everybody changed. they were rude and disrepectful to me. cut all of my hours and wouldnt let me pick up shifts or change my availablitly.
free food, great coworkers
Kontra érvek
short breaks, bad management, really hard to get promoted
Productive, Fast Paced with inside play area
Hospitality Team Member / Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, május 10.
My work day consisted on accuracy and customer service. Mainly fast paced we were trained to get each customer in and out with consistency. Always a positive work space.
Pro érvek
Free breakfast for morning shift, Sundays off
Kontra érvek
Not enough work days, frequent schedule changes
Beat job ever
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, május 10.
management was excellent, co workers were nice. Pay was good. It was in the airport so we were always busy. Fun fexliable hours understanding management.
Discount on lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast pace, poor management, great work environment
Customer service team member and trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Simpsonville, SC2018, május 10.
Good high school job, very fast pace and competitive. Friendly customers overall. Loud workplace, a lot of communication required. Friendly customer service also required
great values
Project Administrator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA 303492018, május 10.
I enjoyed working for Chik-fiL-A. Their values are top notch. They believe in taking care of their employees and very family oriented. I gained so much experience with this company!
great values
contractor -not staff
Fun and friendly workplace
Cashier/Food Prep (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mobile, AL2018, május 10.
I loved working here. It was a fast pace environment but everyone works together. Management was amazing. I always looked forward to coming to work. Would recommend others to work here.
free lunches
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Family culture
Director of Operations (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Industry, CA2018, május 9.
The one thing that keeps me coming back is Chick-fil-A's culture. We treat each other with respect and dignity. Coworkers become family. Because of this vibe, I believe that everyone works better with one another.
Poor management
Service Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, május 9.
Great environment and great with flexibility coming from a college student. The only downfall was the poor management and favoritism taken place on a daily basis.
Fun and enjoyable environment
Team Member/Cashier/Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rocky River, OH2018, május 9.
CFA was my first job and it was the best job for it being my first job. I love the environment because it was full of teenagers. There's a lot of different positions aviable for everyone.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job rocks food is great and customers are better
No work experience (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lithonia, GA2018, május 9.
Overall I love chick Fil a 😍😍 Great food great pay and everything and everybody is great. Everyone who comes gets what their stomach desires and leave with a big smile
Pro érvek
Love the food and the staff is great
Fast working I’m kinda slow 😂
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van