Chick-fil-A Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 6 906 értékelés megmutatása
carol
FOH/cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  chIcago IL2017, november 21.
typical day at work was doing the same thing over and over.
I learned that a smile comes a long way to a customer .
my management was on task
the work place was civil
the job was pretty easy as soon as I got the hang of things and seeing where everything was located behind the counter.
what enjoyed most was being that team player asking the customers if they wish to add anything else wit the order also putting the smile on there face making them want to come visit again.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good place to work as a team member, not a leader
Team Member/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Owensboro, KY2017, november 21.
Management is very cliquey and popularity contest. True work and passion is not valued and often seen as competition for higher up jobs. The culture of the overall company is good.
Environment
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2017, november 21.
Make sure you are fast paced , hard working and nice! Willing to have different positions based off of when you're scheduled. May work outside if scheduled during lunch hour.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Fun day
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, november 20.
A typical work day at Chick Fil A is very up beat fast pace. If your having a hard day or trying to get something off your mind a day at work will keep your mind off your problems. The hardest part of the job is customers who are not happy and are taking the outside problems to you . The most enjoyable part of the job is the different event Chick Fil A participate in.
Free food breaks if you work 8+ hours
short breaks
Good First Time Job
Logistics Coordinator and Kitchen Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wesley Chapel, NC2017, november 20.
Worked the morning shift starting at 5:00 A.M. until 2:00 P.M. with a 30 minute lunch break in the middle. Learned to work in a relatively quick-paced environment. Pretty good first job for making low-wages.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
fast paced
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Temple, TX2017, november 20.
great teamwork utilized here, great opportunity for advancements, everyone around you works hard and takes pride in assisting the customers with great customer service
free lunch
Kontra érvek
little to no break if busy
Every Chick Fil A is different
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2017, november 20.
Some Chick-fil-A's are good to work for, it all depends on the operator. The one I worked for had poor management and were always short staffed because they didn't pay enough to life (bills). With the majority of the workers adults with families, they would have to work 12 hour days to make ends meet.
Very productive
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kerrville, TX2017, november 20.
Fun place to work at. Fun co-workers. Management is very understanding and flexible with work schedule and hours. Understanding. Only bad thing is very low pay, and no set hours.
Pro érvek
Management works very well with your schedule and days off
Very low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great first place to work
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colonial Heights, VA2017, november 19.
It’s a great place to work . Fast paced. SOME managers are really good at what they do. Employees are awesome . Sometimes managers tend to get catty but that’s at every Work place . Pay is good for fast food
$7 free lunch
scheduling
Not very fun
Front Counter Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2017, november 19.
Too demanding , not organized, I didn’t like working here because the managers try to run the whole store but they do not know got to take one single order.
Good but tiring for pay
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA 303422017, november 19.
I enjoy working for chick-fil-la but the pay just doesn't match the work ethic. It is a great envoirment overall and I don't see many things wrong with it besides the amount of pay they give.
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful and exhausting but enjoyable coworkers
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, AL2017, november 19.
I had the opening shift and an hour drive to work every morning, so I was up at 330 every morning. We had the busiest chickfila in town, right in the middle of schools and a hospital. Once I got past the exhaustion and stress of the quick nonstop pace, there were the crazy customers. With the company's policy on politeness and customer service (which is great), we had to stand there and take the berating from the customer with a smile, whether or not they had a legitimate problem or were just trying to make trouble. However, during the slower times, it was actually really fun. When I had the time, I was able to interact with the customers more and focus on the 2nd mile service. Overall, my coworkers and managers were amazing. None of what I said is really on the company, but this was my experience, and it was a stressful and exhausting one.
Pro érvek
Small discount on an entree for break
Short breaks, extremely demanding
Munkahelyi kultúra
poor management, doesn't work with hours
CREW MEMBER (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Angelo, TX2017, november 19.
While under separate management I learned a lot about working with guests and how to better serve them. However, after a change in management the place went downhill. Favoritism played a huge role in the day to day life. A typical day at work was very fast paced and involved a lot of work with low pay - unless you were a favorite. I did enjoy working with customers and serving them, just not under the management that took over.
free break food / Worked with guests
Kontra érvek
did not give enough hours / low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Busy workplace with wonderful staff.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chesapeake, VA2017, november 17.
The staff was always very friendly. The fast paced work environment makes the shifts seem to go by fairly quickly. After the probationary period (three months), you usually get a slight pay raise.
Pro érvek
Home-like feeling, Free entree.
None.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Good experience
Chick fil a (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tyler, TX2017, november 17.
This was my first job so it was a fun experience, and also because the pace at this job is always fast . I was glad this was my first job because it was my foundation of how to work when i would get another job.
Fast and busy
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Mary, FL2017, november 17.
Never a moment where you just relax, the environment is always busy. Constantly taking orders and restocking items. Overall it is a fun place for younger students looking for work.
Great experience
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lauderhill, FL2017, november 17.
This job will truly teach an individual self control and responsibility, you must keep a positive aura with you at all times and be tolerant of customers regardless of how irate they may be.
Discount on lunch break
Kontra érvek
Work conditions can be very hot outside and sometimes there is rain
What you make it.
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Troy, AL2017, november 17.
At the particular location I work at the culture is sort of different due to the University being at the center of our business. With many college students like myself working the work environment can get hostile at times. At the end of the day the hard workers stand out to get the job done.
Great family atmosphere
Guest Service Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Florida2017, november 17.
Team player attitude, fast paced, always closed on Sunday and popular holidays. Very family friendly. Creates team building skills as well as multi- tasking skills.
Free lunch when working
Always on your feet
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place if you plan on staying long term
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Commerce, GA2017, november 17.
Being a cook at chick-fil-A is not easy it super fast paced the front workers rush you when you can’t do much about it decent job but I would make it a career
1$ meals