Chick-fil-A Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 8 552 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Great co-workers
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Buford, GA2018, május 13.
The coworkers I’ve met have made the work experience enjoyable. The family bond that was built amongst all the employees was unbreakable, and I loved working with all of them.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Good first job
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Troy, AL2018, május 12.
It was a good work environment the people were nice and it was very flexible work hours it was fast paced and could get stressful for some the pay was kind of low but what do you expect from a fast food restaurant.
Pro érvek
You get a free meal every day you work
Kontra érvek
Not really any benifits if your not looking to climb the ladder
Management hinders you
SHIFT LEADER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fremont, CA2018, május 12.
If you weren't in good graces with the director, there was no opportunity for you to advance within the company, even if the owner and operator of the store liked you. At least at this location, that's how the dynamic worked out.
Fun coworkers
Kontra érvek
Horrible management, unrealistic expectations, few opportunities for advancement
Chick-Fil-A
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harlingen, TX2018, május 12.
A typical day at work seem to focus on the "lunch rush" trying to get customers in and out of the restaurant to enjoy a nice meal and continue their day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun, fast paced job. Creating relationships with customers bringing in more revenue.
Cashier & Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Denton, TX2018, május 12.
It was fun working with coworkers and supervisors. It was fast paced and I learned the pace of fast food in this establishment. Chick-Fil-A is one of the best start up jobs to become friendly with individuals of all backgrounds and it allows for growth in interpersonal relationships.
Productive workplace environment
Assistant Kitchen Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2018, május 12.
A typical day at work is nonstop. There is always something that can be done and needs to be accomplished. Face paced environment. I have learned how to problem solve, better people skills, how to manage my time and other employees times around me. I learned how to schedule people around what needs done for the week/day and have enough people there for it to run smoothly. The management is good. It can be better with certain people's characters and how they manage things. But, all around they get the job done and know how to make the day run smooth. The workplace culture is family oriented. Tight group and everyone can get along and count on people to be there and help out. The hardest part of the job some days is the stress. I have learned to manage it and help out in certain areas if someone is having a hard time. I am able to be the helping hand and step in and help them toward success. The most enjoyable part of the job is the sense of accomplishment I have at the end of the day. That I was able to get stuff done and had been able to help others and the store succeed.
Free lunch up to $7 worth of food, flexible on availability
Kontra érvek
no benefits, no vacation time
fast passed food service
COOK (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Virginia Beach, VA2018, május 12.
nothing out of the ordinary. it is frustrating though how the store i work at is built to habdle three million dollars of business a year and we now do nine million a year without ant major changes to adjust for this. every year there is talk about cretin changes to make the store run smoother and thus make it easyer on us in the kichen but they are almost never implemented. other than the lack of care put into the necessary reform needed to keep the store ruining smoothly it is a nice place to work. the people are freindly and the pay is good for what it is.
food, nice people.
unresponsive managment
Decent environment, great coworkers
Cashier/Stocker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2018, május 12.
As a Chick-fil-A at a college campus, it can get extremely busy and fast-paced. The managers and employees are very nice, and help out a lot when their coworkers start to get overwhelmed with the workload.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nicely paced place to work
Cashier/Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jefferson City, MO2018, május 12.
As my first job, this was a great place to start out. The management was very helpful and considerate with helping me learn the basics not only of that specific job, but also how to present yourself as an employee in general.
Pro érvek
Free drinks, paid breaks, employee discount
Sometimes extremely busy
Good for high schoolers
Food Service Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greenville, SC2018, május 12.
Good place to start work career and good training working with others. Jobs vary depending on where you are needed. Need more hours as part-time employee. Owners are great people.
Pro érvek
Good people to work with
Need more hours
It’s fun
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lancaster, SC2018, május 12.
It’s really not A fun job then again it is , it’s very respectful in that place no disrespect to any customers you might have some days where the attitude is burble but that don’t show it
Free lunches, very respectful
Kontra érvek
Can’t have nails picrings really nuthin
Great Place
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, május 11.
Mix of older and younger co workers. Everyone is very friendly. Lots of chances for advancement as long as tour not lazy. Fast paced environment. Christmas party was always fun.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a decent job for high school students
TEAM MEMBER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Durham, NC 277132018, május 11.
Depending on your location and management team things may be different. The hours are flexible, but the pay is low. It is a decent for high school students looking to gain work experience.
Discounts on employee food
low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, challenging, uplifting, and family-oriented job/workplace
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stuart, FL2018, május 11.
Although Chick-fil-A has been my primary job for four years now, I believe and feel that I was given skills and tools that I will use throughout my life. My store operator believed in me at times when I did not believe in myself and helped me see the potential of what I can achieve in this world as long as I continue to work hard and work smart. My store operator placed me in one of toughest positions of managing a high grossing restaurant at a young age with zero experience and coached me every step of the way. My coworkers became family to me. I've learned how to not only treat myself better but also people who may be in the best of moods. My biggest takeaway from Chick-fil-A is to always try and see it from someone else's "shoes" because we may not know someone's story on why they are mad or sad, and their mood for the day should not dictate how we choose to treat that individual. Everyone has a story and we should always try to bring a smile to someone's face
Pro érvek
Free or cheap lunch, healthcare and other benefits, positive work environment, direct line of communication with store owner
Short lunches
Fun at times
Manager/ Shift Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hixson, TN2018, május 11.
I loved most of my team workers. We had fun but got things done. Owner hardy showed up which is why i felt the business in the mall didnt take off as it should of years an years ago.
free lunch
Kontra érvek
always on feet and very hot
Overall good first job
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, május 11.
It was a good place for a first real job but it could be stressful on occasion when not enough people were scheduled to work during lunch or dinner rush. Other than that it was a good place to work with good people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall a fabulous place to work
Kitchen Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  Deerfield Beach, FL2018, május 11.
A typical day at work was unpredictable but extremely exciting. I learned a lot about teamwork and taking initiative. Management, in the beginning, was extremely lenient which was detrimental to the crew members. Once we received new management, we were back on track.
Pro érvek
Experience, work ethic, responsibility, benefits
Fun and Fast Paced
Cook all orders and serve them (Volt alkalmazott) –  Port Orange, FL2018, május 11.
The job is a great place to work for those who are still in school or just getting out of school and going to college, if you're looking for a job that can provide for you and pay your bills , this job is probably not the place unless you're willing to take the few years to climb the ranks and become a manager.
Half off Food, Flexible Hours
Healthcare, Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a very fast-paced job!
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hapeville, GA2018, május 11.
The job is really great! Working a Chik fil a definitely teaches you how to manage money, be responsible, and become a multi-tasker who deals with everything. Being a cashier there was fun!
Free Lunches
Short Breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was fun to work there
Employee (Volt alkalmazott) –  United States2018, május 11.
What i learned from there sense it was my first job when you get told to do something do it right and have fun but also have respect and work hard....
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van