Chick-fil-A Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 9 366 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good place to have as your first job.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midwest City, OK2018, július 30.
Chick-Fil-A was my first job while I was in high school and I was very nervous seeing as it was a fast-paced job. I have learned plenty of things that will help me in the future despite a few setbacks. The managers, as well as the workers, were very helpful when I had questions or was in need of some help. The workplace was kept organized and cleaned to the best of its abilities and everyone was friendly to one another to keep Chick-Fil-A working smoothly.
Pro érvek
Free lunches depending on what you get, 30-min breaks, being a team player.
Very fast-paced job
you get a lot of raises
Cashier Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midland, TX2018, július 30.
When I worked there I started out with at minimum wage at the time. One month later I got a two dollar raise. and few months later I got another raise. When I quite three years later I got $3.75 in raises.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, Friendly and experienced work place
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2018, július 30.
I learned the most in speed and quality costumer service working here. The managers and Team leaders are always on the look out for good workers and very helpful in all situations. Everyone is there to help each other and has no problem lending a hand to those in need. The hardest part of the job was insuring every guest got exactly what they wanted in a speedy time. It was fairly easy to accomplish but that is the hardest part. The best part of the job is by far seeing the guests smiles and hearing how much they enjoy every visit.
Amazing Atmopher
Fast paced non stop
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast paste environment that requires effective communication and team work to get productive job done.
Fast Food Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Frederick, MD2018, július 30.
Working in this business you’ll have to be very attentive, able to work in team and learn to accept differences. Being respectful and polite are also key characteristics, ensuring that the guests are being treated as they should be.
Free lunches
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast paced and stressful but surrounded by great staff.
Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colonial Heights, VA2018, július 30.
Coworkers are very close and are a family and makes the fast paced day and stressful times easier. Flexible hours and if you ever need to take off there is always someone to take your shift.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun and energetic place to work
Shift Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  The Woodlands, TX2018, július 30.
Working here was an amazing first job. great with your schedules. good pay. everyone here was really fun to work with. the training received here was amazing.
work
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vidalia, GA2018, július 30.
It was a great place to work, and everyone there is friendly. But the pay isn't where it's supposed to be, breaks are short. Sometimes they nag you about when you coming back from break when you just got on break.
discounts
short breaks
Excellent Organizational Culture
Intern and Employee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Willow Grove, PA2018, július 30.
Several opportunities to develop into leadership. Colleagues are fun but know when it is time to work. The organizational structure is impressive. The culture is uplifting.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work. I am treated fairly and I am compensated well. Management is good.
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mauldin, SC2018, július 29.
I love my job I’ve been at CFA for 2 years. The management is great and they genuinely care about not only your job performance but your wellbeing outside of work. Pay is excellent.
Pro érvek
Good food allowance. Good pay. Good hours if you strive for them.
not ideal
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manassas, VA2018, július 29.
I wouldn't recommend working here to anyone who isn't a high school student looking to make some extra cash. The management was rough, and scheduled me for times I expressed I wasn't available for.
Enjoyed working here
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Worth, TX2018, július 29.
Definitely nice place to work for my first job, learned alot while i was there. Made tons of friends but most of all gained more responsibility. Great place to work for first time job while you are young.
great environment
Alright
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  East Peoria, IL2018, július 29.
Pretty good business the food there is great. I could of asked for anything better then them fries 😊. If i could eat it everyday i would with our hesitation
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard place to work, fast paced
Dining Room Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newtown, PA2018, július 29.
Needs better managers, more help when your by yourself. The pay was very low, no benefits. The owner was nice, Some employees were ok. I did not feel welcome there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work environment
Team lead (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Folsom, CA2018, július 29.
Chick-Fil-a is a great work environment that provides opportunity for team members to learn and grow in many different ways, but focused on customer service. You learn how to serve the guest to the best of your abilities and to remain calm in all situations. There are also many opportunities to grow and get promoted if you work for it. It is an amazing job to have.
Free meal
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a great place to work, just poor management at the time
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Wayne, IN2018, július 28.
I have had wonderful management and I left because of very poor management choices. Overall, it just depends on who is in charge of your store. It is a very positive work environment at times, but be prepared for very busy lunch and dinner hours.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
enjoyable environment
Kitchen Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  Powell, TN2018, július 28.
Worked for CFA both in Columbus, MS and in Powell, TN and thoroughly enjoyed both experiences. Good management and usually good quality peers/employees
helpful team
Kontra érvek
not enough money to live on
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Team Member/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Decatur, GA2018, július 28.
There are slow days but there are rushes within those slow days. I learned that even when a customer is being rude you always have to show politeness.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Stressful but rewarding
Front of House Employee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lynnwood, WA2018, július 27.
It is a very fast paced job that can become overwhelming at times. The directors and team leads are fun, helpful and understanding. Over all environment was one of comradery and learning.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great stepping stone for other jobs but a fast paced working environment not for everybody.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Troy, MI2018, július 27.
I spent a summer working as a part time team member at Chick-FIl-A. As a first-job experience, it was beyond my expectations in terms of pace and work culture. I saw some other employees who felt too pushed by the speed of business and had to quit because it was too much to handle. Even though I too, found work stressful and a little overbearing in terms of hours worked at times, it built a great foundation for future jobs and made me ready for any restaurant work environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive at serving chicken and guests
Shift manger (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Owensboro, KY2018, július 27.
A day at Chick-fil-A is prepping and getting ready for a busy day. Our job is to serve chicken with a smile and to go above and beyond to serve our guests. The work place can be stressful from the busyness of the store, however at the end of the day it is rewarding to know that through serving chicken with great hospitality we have impacted our guests.
Pro érvek
Free lunch, flexible schedule, and off on sundays
Kontra érvek
health care, pay, lots of stress
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van