Chick-fil-A Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 7 543 értékelés megmutatása
Fun work place.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, február 1.
The atmosphere is overall amazing. I felt comfortable the whole time. The people there, both co-workers and guests, were overall very enjoyable to be around. I made close friendships with a few of the other employees that are still important today.
Pro érvek
Discounted food, reasonable breaks, fun.
Pay could be better.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work environment
Cashier, custodial (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Grove City, OH2018, január 31.
Chick Fil A has always been there for me when I have needed a job ever since I've started working for them 2009, this is a great company to work for.
Free lunches, advancements
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun job. Great coworkers & some managers are great.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spanish Fort, AL2018, január 31.
It was my first job, and at age 16 it was an easy job. Chick fil a is always busy, so you have to hustle and always be doing something. Lunches will be 30 minutes no matter what your hours will be that day. The hardest part to me was headset. You have to be quick and that's what I did in most of my shifts.
Fun workplace
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2018, január 31.
Working at CFA has been a great pleasure because I have had met team members that would help in so many ways. A typical day at work would be to work in a fast pace, but with fun.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good
Kitchen shift leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Covington, LA2018, január 31.
This past summer I worked as a summer intern for the CFA summer grading project. For this job, I was required to sort and stack test booklets and scan-trons for the CFA graders. From this job I learned how to act professionally in a work environment and how to interact with people from different cultures. The workplace culture was fast paced and team oriented environment that consisted of people of different ages groups and cultures. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with new people that I never would have met without this job.
Secure Job with Great Staff but low pay
Kitchen Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, január 31.
I had worked at chick-fil-a in cameron village for 2 years. I worked my way up to a team leader position, but the promotion didn't come with a raise... The staff was phenomenal to be around, but I was getting paid very little for practically having a manager position in the Back of House setting. I was offered the manager position, but I turned it down due to school work and I didn't want a part time position to interfere with my academics. Work seemed the same everyday, and as long as everything was delegated out to each employee properly, the work flow would be great. The hardest part of this job was dealing with employees that would constantly do the bare minimum that they were required to do. The most enjoyable part of the job was being with employees that had the same background as I did and working with very good friends of mine.
Free break meals, Great atmosphere
Salary
Munkahelyi kultúra
Constant volume. Always productive.
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sherman, TX2018, január 31.
Certain management is rude to employees.

Always staying busy.

One of the hardest things about CFA is being stuck in one spot for the majority of your shift. It takes weeks or even months to be allowed to move around and try different positions in the business.
For the most part, the people are fun to work with. Keeping it lively.
One of the biggest let downs I've had working with CFA is the lack of benefits they have.
40 hours a week and the pay is decent.
I enjoy what I do but sometimes it feels like I don't get paid enough for what I am required to do...
Pro érvek
Super flexible with hours. The pay is pretty decent, for the most part. 40+ hours a week. Off on Sundays.
Kontra érvek
Only 15 minute breaks. If pulling a 14 hour shift, you only get one 15 min break. Rude management.
Wonderful company
Junior Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, január 31.
Since each store is independently owned and operated, this only applies to my store and my sister store. It is a fantastic place to work, all managers are super helpful, always looking to help everyone grow. However, it is also super demanding. Working at one of the top stores in the nation means working hard and working long days, but nothing beats seeing everyone smile and complement you on your fantastic customer service skills
stressfull environment
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dacula, GA2018, január 31.
fast paced and cut throat environment. The management did not care for employees at all, rarely granting them breaks to eat and often overworking employees.
its okay
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Trussville, AL2018, január 31.
okay so like unless you are willing to kill over a part time job dont its not worth it. i wish i never got involved bc they onle care about themselves
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Very fast-paced and strict
Served guests as cashier and hostess (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pembroke Pines, FL2018, január 31.
Chick-fil-a is a wonderful company with great food and amazing workers. The only problem I had was that it was not as friendly as they made it out to be. They had a system in which it was both competitive and required teamwork.
Free meal after/before every 8 hour shift, 30 minute unpaid break
Had to request day off 3 weeks ahead of time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive workplace that relied on teamwork
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Corpus Christi, TX2018, január 31.
working felt like it was an assembly line and it made working there easy during peak hours, everybody did what was best for the team to succeed and we were not often shorthanded.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Biloxi, MS2018, január 31.
Coworkers were always friendly to one another and eager to help each other. Food was cooked to perfection at all times. There were few times that the job was stressful
Free lunch
Not enough hours
great job
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rocky Mount, NC2018, január 31.
chick fil a is a place with a lot of great people and a lot of respect and smiles. Everyone in the were very nice and kind. while working there I learned a lot about manners and how to speak with people.
free lunches
really no cons
Workplace
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  McCalla, AL2018, január 31.
I really enjoyed working for Chick-fil-A. You must have great customer service and a great attitude to work here. You get great benefits for working here as well.
Productive and fun workplace
Crew Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gambrills, MD2018, január 31.
This is always a great place to come and relax, meet up with people and just have a great time. The food is always great, the friendly staff, the smiles that greet you as you walk through the door makes you feel at home.
Pro érvek
free lunches, discounted meals, great get togethers
Kontra érvek
short breaks, no benefits etc
Love it
Chasier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, január 31.
I loved working at chick-fil-a. It was fast pace but fun and very social with others. The manger is a good guy and work with everyone. I would tell people to work there do to how Cooperative the management staff is.
Fun and enthusiastic
Payment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winston-Salem, NC2018, január 31.
I worked here for about three months so I really don't have much to say. I mainly got the job just to make a little bit of extra money on the side. So the goal was to get in and get out and just make the money that I needed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and fast paced inviorment.
Director of Training (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tyler, TX2018, január 31.
Cfa is a fantastic place to work for young aspiring Buisness people who are looking to advance their life’s. The company ranges in level of stress and benefited depending on the type of store you work at. I loved my time with CFA
Pro érvek
Discounts and lifenlong friendships.
Very few.
great job to work for
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FL2018, január 30.
• Greeted customers entering the establishment, provided information on services and food items
• Received payments by cash, credit cards, automatic debits, issued receipts, change due to customers
• Resolved complaints, achieved customer satisfaction
• Maintained a clean and safe environment
• Prepared food catering activities