Chick-fil-A Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 10 310 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Workplace Politics and Poor Management
Custodian, Cashier, Kitchen (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kernersville, NC2018, október 29.
Working at CFA in Kernersville was a soul-draining experience that left me wanting nothing to do with the franchise ever again. Something to keep in mind is that each store is owned and operated by a different person, and ours was VERY different from most other CFA's. There is a lot of favoritism and nepotism in this store as people managers are friendly with or related to are usually promoted over those with a strong work ethic or dedication to improve. Pay raises were difficult to get, if at all, and required major grilling on the store operator to get even a 25 cent raise. On top of that, any of the promised benefits or career growth was a crapshoot at best. The only thing positive I can think about in retrospect is the schedule, which was so flexible and open it was a detriment to the restaurant itself. I would highly recommend against working here unless you're a high school student, as they're the only ones the management seem to be interested in hiring frequently.
Free Lunch, Absurdly Flexible Schedule
Poor Pay, Unreliable Management, Poor Working Enviornment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very stressful, not enough pay
Head Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, október 29.
Was not organized and a very stressful environment very stereotypical and unfair. Not enough pay for the task at hand. Chickfila thinks customers are always right but I believe if they are not right they are not, there is a way to reason with customers.
Free lunch, 30 min breaks
Busy, chaotic
eh
Front of the house (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  front of the house2018, október 29.
Liked working here, they expect a lot. hours are crazy. if you want to make a lot of money be prepared to work atleast 40 hours a week. for me it is difficult since im in school as well.
Productive workplace
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gonzales, LA2018, október 29.
Chick- Fil-A is a fun place to work at, and it's always busy. A lot of times you are smiling and enjoying being at work. With Chick Fil A being so busy most of the time there is always something to do, there will never be a time where you would just be standing there. I picked up alot of habits from working at Chick- Fil-A like being positive and making an impact on others' lives. Chick-Fil-A wants the guests to feel the speed, positive environment, cleanliness, and quality all in one.
Pro érvek
Free lunch or breakfast, work with you for requested time off
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Work day
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kennesaw, GA2018, október 29.
A regular Saturday would be a very busy day from 8am to 6pm sometimes even till close. It will get messy and very stressful and you will get annoyed easily. But through it all you will just have to smile and say 'my pleasure'.
discount on food sometimes
stressful
Proactive
Front of House (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2018, október 29.
It’s a good company they work with you if you go to school they have a lot of benefits but over all the only thing I don’t like is few hours are given.
Free food and exercise
Kontra érvek
Not many hours are given
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good in terms of a fast food industry
Customer Service and Food Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oceanside, CA2018, október 28.
You really can't win with a GREAT career in fast food. However, Chick-Fil-A gives you ample opportunity to grow in client services skills and to serve customers who really want a good family oriented atmosphere.
Great place to grow
Senior Director of Operations (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, október 28.
During my two years at Chick-fil-A I had the opportunity to grow through three levels of leadership. The team is constantly evaluating potential and training for the future. Great place to work with great opportunity.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast paced environment and needs to be very attentive working this environment.
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, október 28.
Loved being able to get free food and work with cool people. However management can a bit childish. But I am always coming to work to be able the company and giving my best.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work but the managers were unorganized and temperamental
Team Member/ Team Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  League City, TX2018, október 28.
The managers made this very simple and fast paced work environment an awful environment for the employees, especially the newly hired ones. The work itself was great along with the ease of the required job duties.
I would recommend Chick Fil A
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houma, LA2018, október 28.
Great atmosphere, fast paced, great management, they care about their employees, they are always willing to work with you and give you the hours that you need, as long as you do what you're told to do and show them you're willing to work, they will help you reach all the hours you need.
Pro érvek
great place to work, friendly enviroment
Kontra érvek
very fast paced job, can be overwelming at times
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Delaware/Ca - Mgr/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  bear delaware2018, október 27.
Awesome place to work the management was great. They gave you time off if needed no questions asked. They are a wonderful company and Im glad that I had an opportunity to work there.
lots
non
Qucik Paced.
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Charlottesville, VA2018, október 27.
Although the people their are very friendly, I think they start at a pretty low rate. especially for the amount of work your doing. Just feel like they could offer more.
free meal
pay rate
Munkahelyi kultúra
For teens not adults not my child
Leadership Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  College Park, TX2018, október 27.
Poor management is micro and gives little to no respect. No break til aft 6 hrs? I thought that was against the law? Lunch free only for selected items. I dont smoke but smokers beware if u cant go to the restroom u surely cant smoke.
Free selective lunch
Kontra érvek
Late breaks, ask for permission restroom break
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Good to Start
Kitchen Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2018, október 27.
If you're looking for a job to get back on your feet, by all means, go for it. You get at least one day off (Sunday). But the hours are strenuous and if you're a full time student like myself, it will be hard trying to balance work hours and school.
Good pay, Health Insurance, Free Employee Meal for 6+ hours worked
Kontra érvek
Hours not flexible, Very fast paced
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good starting job, don't expect to move up
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lansdowne, MD2018, október 27.
This is a good starting job. They work with your availability well an don't push you to work more hours. A lot of the employees are "surface nice" people but they all have their own groups so it's hard to make actual friends with anyone who won't talk bad about you later.
It's always super busy since its the highest grossing Chick-fil-a in Baltimore and that can get pretty exhausting and pretty brutal for anyone with bad anxiety.
Don't expect to get promoted here. They have a history of dangling promotions and raises to get people to work more hours and never promote them.
However, I do not regret my time here since it did train me well on how to work hard and most other employers see Chik-fil-a on a resume and love it.
Pro érvek
free meal every shift, flexible hours
very busy, no promotions
Great place to work at!
Assistant Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ogden, UT2018, október 27.
With my 5 1/2 years with Chick-fil-A, it was the best job I've ever had! The operators, employees, and everyone was super kind, and helpful! Chick-fil-a also gives out College scholarships to students that work hard and apply for them, which is really nice!
Pro érvek
Free/discounted food, fun enviroment, college scholarships, flexible hours, good pay
Not much benefits
A good first job
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Florence, SC2018, október 26.
Chick-fil-A is a stressful job. It is always fast paced, but once you get used to it, it becomes second nature. The most enjoyable part of the job was talking to my coworkers and meeting new people.
Fast paced, changes constantly
CASHIER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Westminster, MD2018, október 26.
The hours are there if you want them. Schedule made weekly which creates problems with appointments. Would like to see at least a two week schedule. Too many call offs from younger employees. Company was involved with community outreach. Made some really great friends within the daily customers.
Free break food.
No PTO No Vacation time
Modern environment
Chick Fil A Team member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Augusta, SC2018, október 26.
I love working here, but I wasn’t given enough hours, which has caused an issue for me. During the interview, I explained that i was a college student trying to pay tuition.
Pro érvek
A lot of other employees to help when busy
Kontra érvek
Doesn’t give enough hours and some employees are rude
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van