Chick-fil-A Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 6 917 értékelés megmutatása
not too good
Director of Operations (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, TX2017, november 28.
we have to work too many hours did not like the way the operator was working the store the hardest port of job was like team work the only thing that i enjoyed was teaching other employee to do their job
Fast paced, yet fun
Front Counter Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Salisbury, MD2017, november 28.
Managers are understanding of work and life schedules, fairly easy to request time off and for it to be approved. (Except around holidays.) Lunch rush is always hectic.
50% one medium meal while clocked in, $.25 above minimum wage
no benefits
Fast paced place
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Augusta, GA2017, november 28.
The day would start off slow depending on the time. Things would start to pick up when the lunch rush or dinner rush started. Some of the management did not do their jobs properly. Sometimes I would not get a break even though I worked long enough for one. The thing I loved most about working here was seeing the happy faces of the patrons.
Free Break Food with a limit
Kontra érvek
Not recommended for people who can not handle the pressure during a rush
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Just okay
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Deerfield Beach, FL2017, november 28.
It's a good place for a first job, but that's all it should be. They do have high expectations so that will help you with other jobs but they have a high turnover rate for a reason: management picks favorites and you might not get a raise after a few months of working there. Plus food still isn't free which is kind of ridiculous in my opinion.
Friendly coworkers, Friendly guests
Stressful, Management
Working
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Carolina2017, november 28.
Great environment for students who are in school. the pay is decent but for the pace it would not hurt to get a few more raises a year. Great customer service and great managers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive, quick pace environment
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Manhattan, KS2017, november 28.
Has very flexible hours, stress free work zone, and good discounts for employees. The work is not too hard, but can be fast pace during lunch hours.
Very Productive Work Place Great People
Head Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Moultrie, GA2017, november 28.
great high paste awesome work place they are so kind and loving to the costumers always on time and always on time and the food is cooked with love its also hot and fresh every time morning or night I wouldn't change anything about 2 thumbs up here
Great People
Awsome
Great Team
Guest Services (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2017, november 28.
The folks at this Chick-fil-A are a great bunch of people!
This place is a wonderful opportunity to sharpen your customer service and communication skills.

Management can be a little snappy when frustrated, but are generally nice people. You must be very intentional when aiming for promotion, as these are fairly competitive.
Great team environment
Promotions are competitive
Munkahelyi kultúra
CFA an exciting place to work.
Team Leader/Shift Officer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2017, november 28.
Although CFA is a fun place to work, I had trouble advancing and getting raise(s) thought my time there. I gave it my all and then some, and wasn't ever rewarded for my time and effort.

#Underpaid
Free Lunch
Bad work/life balance
Munkahelyi kultúra
upbeat and outgoing, positive employees
Cashier, busser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Encinitas, CA2017, november 28.
great place to work as a first or second job. Low pay but the management is excellent ad treat you very well. They make sure that everyone does their job correctly.
positive vibes
low pay and hours
Operator micromanages
Front of House Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Farmington, NM2017, november 28.
Unfortunately, the operator at the Farmington, NM store micromanages terribly! I was promoted, but every decision I made was either too harsh or not harsh enough. Operator belittles his employees and demands resignation for false claims. I believe Chick-fil-A overall is a great place and I miss my team something fierce. If the Farmington store doesn't get some serious changes made to the operator it will fail.
Free meals
Kontra érvek
Operator micromanages and has terrible temper
Wages
Shift manger (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cheltenham, PA2017, november 28.
Working at chick-fil-a was great it taught me a lot. The only downfall is the excellence service expectations is not met with the wages to go along with it.
Great atmosphere
Hostess/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta Airport2017, november 27.
Most employees was polite. I was able to get my work done at a fast pace. When needed I had other co-workers to step in to help with customers. The food was prepared correctly hot and fresh.
Fantastic workplace.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2017, november 27.
Unfortunately my conduct kept me from working there any further, but I enjoyed my time there. It was definitely intense work sometimes, but learning about how to serve guests, and how to go above and beyond, has changed the way I'll work at any and every job I have in the future.
Pro érvek
Free food during breaks, plethora of training.
Overall Decent Workplace
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, GA2017, november 27.
Chick-fil-A is a fast food restaurant, and it shows in the type of environment this store cultivates. The management at this particular store is lacking in many areas, but namely in communication. Promotions here are not always given on the basis of work ethic, but instead on the basis of who cultivates the closest relationship with higher managers.
Aside from those issues, the team members who work there are wonderful people, and making friends is very easy. The work is fast-paced and challenging at times, but with the right crew, even busy days can be fun.
Pro érvek
Free food, Competitive pay, flexible hours
Kontra érvek
Fast-paced and sometimes stressful, advancements challenging to obtain
Great place
Shift Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Snellville, GA2017, november 27.
Great company to work for. I appreciate working in an environment where my faith is accepted. I enjoyed working with the community and serving the guests.
discounts
short breaks
great
Team Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2017, november 27.
This particular location is more for entry level employees who are considering a career in food service. it offers room for advancement but, the pay will compensate for the amount of work and dedication needed for this site.
training
pay
Strict but friendly
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  King of Prussia, PA2017, november 27.
Chick-fil-a was very strict. We couldn't even dye our hair different colors. Other than that, I liked chick-fil-a; the people were nice and most customers were always satisfied.
Discounts on Food
Very Strict
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
very productive workplace
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albany, GA2017, november 27.
working at cfa was a good experience, i learned so much about what it means to be professional and how to work at a fast pace as well. they also train you on how to assemble things on the menu.
Chick Fill A Strongsville
Team Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Strongsville, OH2017, november 27.
Honestly wasn't a bad place to work at. Everyone was kind and considerate even though sometimes it was hard for me.But they worked around when they needed you and they didn't consider your own availability . I felt like it was very odd having learning disabilities. Felt like I was not average compared to everyone else , But other than that the pay was pretty good and I learned some unique skills which I have not learned before. Also it was too fast paced for someone who has challenges and i felt like I wasn't fit for this place but then yet again overall it was a decent place to work. I liked how I had some faith based friendships with people.
Great Environment, Caring People, Clean Facility, and Cheap Great Tasting Food
Kontra érvek
Busy Area, Packed Environment, and very short shifts .

Átfogó minősítés