Chick-fil-A Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 9 140 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a fast paced work space but the team made it not only fun but interesting everyday and it was a wonderful first job
Front of House (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hunt Valley, MD2018, július 7.
My take on chick fil a is that it is a great place to work an grow experience especially with a fast paced environment because almost everyday it was packed but that’s what really makes the experience and what grows you as a worker/person.
Free meal
Scheduling
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job while in school
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Abilene, TX2018, július 6.
Chick Fil A has been an amazing company to work for, especially while in school. The managers have worked around my hectic school schedule and still made sure I got enough hours or helped me to cover shifts if something came up last minute. After working here for 3 years I feel like my coworkers have become my family.
free meals, flexible hours
Great experience
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Schaumburg, IL2018, július 6.
Everytime I came to work I always felt like I was home. The friendly environment with people wanting to be there always was easy to be apart of. The food was excellent and the way they take care of their employees says a lot about what the company truly stands for.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Fun
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, július 6.
Chick fil a is a very great place to work, you meet friendly people everyday the food is great outstanding customer service very thing about chick fil a is great
Free lunches
No break
enjoyable place of employment
Cook/New associate trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Neshaminy, PA2018, július 6.
The typical day would begin preparing soups, stocked supplies for the day, filet chicken and assist other emloyees if necessary for opening. Once the store was opened for business I would prepare orders in a timely matter.
Working at Chick fil A was a pleasure. All employees were upbeat and pleasant to work with.
flexible hours
No health insurance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Fun place to work at
CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Casselberry, FL2018, július 6.
It was a great place to work at. Amazing customers and loved creating connections with them. Co-workers and managers were not too mature. Personally, I was never put on anything other than registers for no reason other than certain people wanting to talk to friends.
Collaborative work environment
TEAM MEMBER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denton, TX2018, július 6.
Working for Chick-Fil-A helped me develop and enhance exquisite customer service skills. I learned the importance of communication and teamwork, and developed a strong philosophy of always thinking for and about the customer.
Free Food
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours at the time
Its a solid job
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Forest Park, GA2018, július 6.
its a solid job where you stay busy at a pace where you just get into the flow of work. if you are lucky enough to have good coworkers then it makes the place more enjoyable
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very stressful way way too much no respect
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  United States2018, július 6.
Not all chic filet A practice there mission it wasnt the company the company is great it was the people on the job drama stressful lets just say i seen alot tnings but im greatgul for the customer setvice experience and workshops it helped me snd taught me mot yo be a hortoble boss thanks to the Ceo Like i said the company is good its the management
Pro érvek
Great workshops free meals and excellence CEO
Unprofessinal mansgers In the store
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast-paced, demanding workplace wih flexible hours
TEAM MEMBER (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2018, július 6.
The workplace was very strict. No piercings, tattoos, facial hair, non-natural hair colors, with an enforced specific dress code. The work is fast-paced. Little break/lunch time. Low pay, but very flexible hours.
Flexible hours
Short breaks, strict
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Work experience
Prep/Line Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midland, TX2018, július 5.
I really enjoyed working for chick fila everyone was great to me had no issues. I had a great time and the work environment was great as well. My work schedule was great.
Free lunches. Great people
Kontra érvek
Short lunches but over all great
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Centerville, OH2018, július 5.
Love the people and the friendly environment. Pay raises are hard to come by but are rewarded depending on amount of hard work put in. The busy location made time go by quicker and made it more enjoyable.
free food
no benefits for part-time
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Awesome Place to work
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lexington, NC2018, július 5.
Great team environment. I enjoyed the customer interaction. The mngt and staff where great to work for. Every team member took pride in the job they did,
Working as an Employee
Cashier/Front Counter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2018, július 5.
As an employee, I experienced a great deal of working with some good managers and co-workers. The environment was overall above average. However, I was not paid for the work I done. I always go above my means by staying later than scheduled, complete all given and ordered tasks and help train interns and new employees; yet I have not been promoted to a higher position since I been hired back in June 2016.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work and network
Prep Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dunwoody, GA2018, július 5.
Chick fil a was my first job and it was awesome. Loved my co workers. They taught me the definition of working hard and having fun. Loved how family oriented they were and how they set out to take care of their employees and customers.
Overall a Good place
Operations Director (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Myrtle Beach, SC2018, július 5.
Everything depends and differs from store to store but the overall goal of serving the customer is the same. There are a lot of opportunities for a lot of different goals.
First year of business
Team Trainer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spanish Fork, UT2018, július 5.
I worked with Chick-fil-A in their first year of business in my area. I was among the first team hired on and went through training before the doors even opened. The owner had a good head about himself and his management team watched out for the employees under them. I left only because our first summer wasn't busy enough to warrant everyone having enough hours and I was one who's hours were cut.
Meal credit, good culture
Young team
Company is Great, Specific Management is Not
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carlisle, PA2018, július 5.
The values and ideals that Chick-Fil-A has are fantastic. I was an original team member to a brand new store that received corporate training. The trainers were fabulous and the job was enjoyable. As time went on when the management staff was on their own, things took a downturn. I found lots of favoritism on the mangers’ parts, which made it difficult to stand up for yourself if you were not in that circle. The job itself was quite good, but the inter-workings of the staff are a different story.
70% Discount (restrictive)
Poor scheduling
Fast pace workplace
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Laredo, TX2018, július 5.
•fast pace
•management was poor
•typical day at work was having rush hour everyday
•I learned to take orders and payments quick
•the most enjoyable part of the job was working with great people
Good but bad management
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newport News, VA2018, július 5.
I enjoyed my job a lot there but did not agree with managers And my schedule wasn’t fitting my availability what so ever. I worked way more than i should’ve especially while I was in High School
Free Lunches, Pay raise every 6 months
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van