Chick-fil-A Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 10 034 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
workplace environment
Kitchen Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach, FL2018, szeptember 29.
I Didn't feel like I was respected as a person and the managers were disrespectful they would write people up and people didn't work together as a team.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Quick-pace though easy to catch on to how things work around the place.
Chick fil a (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dyersburg, TN2018, szeptember 29.
It could have been better but I enjoyed my time at Chick-fil-A while I worked there. Had many events that management would hold for it's employees such as theme parks or free food.
Fast Paced and Friendly
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, szeptember 29.
The co-workers that I had were amazing and super friendly, the only negative part of the job was how fast paced and stressful it was for the pay. The company is great and treats its customers well as well as its employees for the most part.
People
Stressful environment
Productive and efficient workplace
TRAINER/YOUNG LEADER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Covington, GA2018, szeptember 29.
- Very busy and fast paced
- Learned how to be a good leader of a team and resolve problems with customers
- Hardest part of the job is most likely keeping a smile and maintaining a positive attitude under stress
-Workplace culture mainly comes out when there are promotional activities for new products
- The most enjoyable part of the job is most likely when there are family days for the children to come and participate in events in the store set aside for them
Free Lunches
Kontra érvek
Not most caring for employees
ridiculous / fast paste
cashier/ Cook (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  1500 Apalachee Pkwy Ste 10402018, szeptember 29.
First things first chick-fil-a didn't work around my school schedule. They would always schedule me for school and get mad when I call out like it was my fault.
free food
management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was great place to work at with great people.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Leesburg, VA2018, szeptember 29.
This was my first job while I was in high school and it was a fun experience. I also learned a lot about working in a fast paced workplace. I learned how to do a lot of things especially multi-tasking.
Free lunches
Enjoyed my Job!
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kinston, NC2018, szeptember 28.
A typical day is always busy, fast-paced and lots to do! When I first started i was very shy and quiet, but over the 2 years i made friends and came out of my shell. I developed social skills. Management was decent, and always made sure their team members were working to the best they could. The hardest part of my job was the stress of rushes. But with the team being so supportive towards each other and helping each other out and working as a team really made the stressful times better.
a free meal, 30 minute breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Chick-fil-a I worked at was unsatisfactory.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chesapeake, VA2018, szeptember 28.
I had a minimum hours a week of 15, and it was hard to manage school work and actual work. I also had an unsatisfactory relationship with one of my trainers. She made me feel as if I could not do my job correctly, and did not try to help me in a positive way.
Great People and Great Smiles
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edinburg, TX2018, szeptember 28.
Clock In, You are assigned a position, you work that position until you clock out, or they might need you in a different position, or you receive training in another position.
Free Lunch
Short Breaks, Watch Work Videos
Got fired after one day
BOH (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greece, NY2018, szeptember 28.
I ate a fry infront of a team lead and got fired for it after one day of working there. They were very unproffesional and waited until I called the next day to tell me I was fire over a FRY. They treat you like a little kid and have to ask permission to even breathe. They act like they are so nice and understanding and want people to work for them/ they need people, yet they fire you over a fry. I haven't had a good experience with chick fil A as a customer or an employee. Never stepping foot on one again.
Kontra érvek
No free lunches, no 15 min breaks, no honest communication, no unnatural hair color, no piercings, no tattoos, no cussing, no smoking and the list continues
Munkahelyi kultúra
stressful job that only looks out for certain people
team member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mt. Pleasant, SC2018, szeptember 28.
my experience at chick fil a maybe different than some people but as of the moment it is a horrible place to work, there is no team work and everyone only looks out for themselves. The folks that didnt and were good workers all left for the same reasons im writing about, or just went to college, sometimes you have to go on breaks super early and management is a complete joke, if you want to move up in rank you are going to have to do some butt kissing.
discount on breakfast food
Kontra érvek
going on breaks sometimes an hour into your shft
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Productive Nd Fun Work Place
Fast Food Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sandusky, OH2018, szeptember 28.
It was a great experience I enjoyed my time working there. My co-workers were kind and funny and helpful. My manager was real cool too he let me get free lunches. I would love to do it again sometime.
Free lunches And good discounts
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a decent starting job
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denver, Colorado2018, szeptember 28.
I worked there for a little over a year. It's a decent starting point for people in, or just getting out of high school. The coworkers were nice, but there wasn't much room to advance.
Good place
Connections Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oviedo, FL2018, szeptember 28.
Wonderful working environment and great food. This place is very easy to get used to and a very friendly environment. This place offers great things to learn from
Free break food
No cons
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing culture, fantastic employment growth opportunities
Social Media Marketing Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Laurel, MD2018, szeptember 27.
Many people think of Chick-fil-A as only the cashiers etc. but they have fantastic leadership development programs and a variety of career opportunities within corporate for people who would like to grow within the company. Everyone who works here feels like a family, and is incredibly supportive and helpful. They constantly are working to improve themselves and so you can learn a lot of good management and leadership skills at every level.
Pro érvek
Free meals, amazing culture, career and scholarship opportunities
A little boring
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jersey Village, TX2018, szeptember 27.
After you get accustomed to working at Chick, you start noticing that its always the same customers and the same activities everyday. While at first it is fun meeting new customers and coworkers, it gets old. However, the Chick-fil-a team is composed of a bunch of friendly faces and people who will help you learn.
Free lunch
Short Breaks
Productive and Competitive
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mobile, AL2018, szeptember 27.
I Learned that it just is not a normal day at work, it is come to work and have fun nut also do your job, everyday they set a goal how many people you could get through during rush hour that was my favorite part everyday trying to reach and beat the goal, you always feel super accomplished.
Constant learning
Team Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cedar Park, TX2018, szeptember 27.
A well managed and organized crew with quick and easy training. An amazing learning experience. Coworkers very close and family valueing. All around a great experience.
Pro érvek
Employee meals, free drinks, scholarship programs, great experience
Great
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bowie, MD2018, szeptember 27.
This is a great job. If you stay with them for a year they help pay for your school. they have team member events and stuff with other stores too. The management is cool too.
Pro érvek
Great management, teamwork, fun events
Kontra érvek
Advancement is hard, could pay more
Munkahelyi kultúra
It can be a very fun place to work at
Puente Hills - Kitchen Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  City of Industry, CA2018, szeptember 27.
This could be a very fun place to work out where almost everyone is nice to get along with. The hard part of the job is that at times it could be very busy and chaotic but what matters is that the costumers get excellent food and service.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van