Chick-fil-A Alkalmazotti bírálat

10 324 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 10 326 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Great starter job
Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Murray, UT2018, november 5.
Perfect job for high school students that need experience in the work field. As far as fast food goes, Chick-fil-a has a good environment and good morals.
No work on Sunday
Low pay
Not fair
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint George, UT2018, november 5.
At Chick-fil-A there was one manager in particular that treated all the male employees poorly. I would get yelled at for things I did (after she told me to) or things I didn't do (after she told me not to). I wouldn't recommend working here for that reason. I tried going to higher management than her and every time I did upper management told me they would look into, then cut my hours to zero.
50% discount
Kontra érvek
Never got free lunch like I was promised, unfair treatment
Friendly
Front counter customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, VA2018, november 5.
the most enjoying part of the job is giving out gift to the kids and having them draw and play games with each other. Also interact with customer and getting to know them
Discount
Kontra érvek
Can't eat what you want through discount
Poor management
CERTIFIED TRAINER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gambrills, MD2018, november 4.
My management team was pretty horrible at chick fil a. The pay was good but overall I wouldn’t go back to Chick fil a only because of the management and the inconsiderate attitudes they had towards employees
Free meals
Productive, fun working
DINING ROOM ATTENDANT (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2018, november 4.
I make sure that dining room and bathroom and cleaned and presentable to customers. I've learned that a clean house makes the customer feel comfortable to eat. The hardest part of the job is keeping up the pace when it's a busy night.
Discount Lunch
Breaks should be at least be 30 minuetes
Productive and friendly
Cashier/trainer/ (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irving, TX2018, november 4.
I loved my job here, it was a very postive place to be all the time. The only con was taking orders outside for three hours in Texas weather! We did get a free meal each shift.
free meal
working outside
fast paced and aggravating
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marlton, NJ 080532018, november 4.
working with the employees is harder than dealing with the customers, everyone tries so hard to be someone their not (the whole super nice act) and it ends with everyone getting angry at each other for dumb things. my specific store had horrible management and morale. no one was happy to work there, trying to move up or get a raise never worked unless you approached the operator himself and basically demanded it and even then you most likely wouldnt get anything. i had little to no training for anything and mostly had to figure it all out myself, including managerial training which was a massive process of trial and error and getting reamed out by everyone and everything. overall was not a pleasant time working there for my 2+ years at that establishment. when it came to hours however, if you didnt prove yourself as a decent employee fast, they would schedule you maybe 4 hours a week if that, and wouldnt bother training to help improve and if you were unfortunate enough to show promise early on they would schedule you 30+ hours a week. employees formed factions, which would constantly fight behind the scenes. however every specific store is different, some stores are great to work at, i unfortunately ended up at a bad one.
sundays off
Kontra érvek
pay, hours, management, little to no training, short tempers in management, impatient employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A was a hard but fun job.
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Shelby, NC2018, november 4.
Chick-fil-A was a friendly, but busy environment. The fast peak started at around 8am for breakfast and 12pm for lunch, and it wouldn't slow down until around 3:30. I learned how to use my time management skills as a cashier and shake maker. People often think that since Chick-fil-A is such a friendly environment that we didn't deal with rude customers or push overs, but we did. The hardest part of the job was having multiple tasks at one time in such a fast past. The most enjoyable part of the job for me was making shakes and ice cream and making the customers happy.
Free meals
Kontra érvek
Have to stand outside for hours, no matter the weather
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy to learn, work productive, friendly employees and customers
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Trussville, AL2018, november 4.
Working cashier and unloading truck was my main job from open to close always fast-paced never a dull moment. Even to this day the comapny itself as grown tremendously
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, november 3.
Free food for your shift ... awesome workers and staff !!! Customers were always nice even when you mess up . Great place to work. Easy to move up get promoted and raise .. a lot of growth !!
Free lunch, great pay
Quick paced and friendly
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ridley Park, PA2018, november 3.
This is a great place to work at sad I had to leave but their typical day at work would start out slow till you hit lunch hour and it gets seriously busy. I learned how to make milkshakes and work a drive thru. The managers are so helpful and friendly. They are Christian, which means the company is closed on sundays. Trying to keep up during rush hour is kinda a hard part of the job. I loved meeting friendly people and working with friendly co-workers.
Awesome
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore County, MD2018, november 3.
It is an awesome place to work especially for younger employees. Pay is not great, but the work life balance and atmosphere is unmatched in the restaurant business.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast paced and everyone goes there
Lobbyist, and kitchen staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Bern, NC2018, november 3.
It was a very welcoming place. The managers were very nice but good at their jobs. You can try to balance your school and work at chick fil a but it probably isn't going to happen.
managers
breaks, pay
Workplace
Team Member/Kitchen Prep (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Virginia Beach, VA2018, november 2.
CFA is very fast paced. The weekends were always stressful. Holidays were terrible with long shifts for everyone. I learned a lot of customer service and was allowed to be cross trained into the back.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and fast paced work environment
TEAM LEADER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Annapolis, MD2018, november 2.
Customer friendly and fast paced food service restaurant. Never a dull day with the catering and Spirit Nights. The guests are loyal to the brand and keep the business booming.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace during busy rushes, fun place to work.
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  N/A2018, november 2.
Enjoyed my coworkers, management was good never had a problem. You are expected to be overly nice which is fine but a lot of people can tell when you are genuine or just doing your job. Great job for people in school looking for extra cash.
Discount meals
Not enough pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
not too great an atmosphere
Cold Prep (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Abilene, TX2018, november 2.
a lack of true leadership is the main issue. all other factors positive.good workers and work load not too heavy. decent hours and flexible with scheduling.
Eat more Chicken
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flagstaff, AZ2018, november 2.
Chick-Fil-A is a great company to work for. They have a family like bond and a fun atmosphere. I learned how to be a leader and really help others when they were in need: customers and my fellow employees. The hardest part of the job was how much work is required. Chick-Fil-A is a very popular fast food restaurant and therefore is always busy but they most enjoyable part was being busy and having a good time with my coworkers making the customers happy.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Good Place to Work
Crew Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Noblesville, IN2018, november 2.
Chick-fil-A was a nice place to work. They had good employees and a well-organized environment. The location I worked at was extremely busy, but overall a nice place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working there made me feel like I was part of a team.
Coach (Volt alkalmazott) –  Framingham, MA2018, november 2.
There was always a fun and loving atmosphere in chick-fil-a. The people were always kind. Although we were working, it never felt like it was too much.
environment, leaders, schedules.
Communication
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van