Chick-fil-A Alkalmazotti bírálat

9 385 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 9 408 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Boh
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ventura, CA2018, augusztus 4.
CFA leaves open opportunity for each employee to learn all stations while giving you detailed instruction for proper execution. If you can think fast, move quickly and plan accordingly this will be a good place for a possible future.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Quick-paced but productive place to work.
Team Member/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Castle Rock, CO2018, augusztus 4.
Chick-Fil-A was a rewarding experience and trained me in ways I was able to take with me to other companies. I enjoyed the experience, the people, and helping customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good First Job, but past that....
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monaca, PA2018, augusztus 4.
It is a good first job for anyone who is looking. But you make just above minimum wage starting out, and there's not a lot of moving up... 9.50/h at the most. Ridiculous pay considering the large amount of work that they expect you to do there. There are plenty of other jobs that'll pay more doing a lot less work.

Bosses can be strict on a lot of things, but workplace is generally pretty friendly. You'll make a lot of good friends there, I'm sure.
Pro érvek
Friendly environment, free employee meals
low pay, strict rules
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very enjoyable place to work
Cashier and Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Texas2018, augusztus 4.
I only worked at CFA for a short time, but I enjoyed every second of my time there. All of the employees got along with each other and with the managers and we worked well together. I also closed most of the time, which was definitely one of my favorite parts of the job
Pro érvek
Half off a meal when you work and very positive environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
You are required to do a lot of work for little pay
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Norfolk, VA2018, augusztus 3.
It is a good place to work if you like people and don’t value your time pay my seem fair but they really work you hard and require a lot my motto was chick fil a cares about the customers but not employees at all
working at chick fil a
Front Counter Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Silver Spring, MD2018, augusztus 3.
At first, it is really stressful, especially if you just started working there. I feel kind of bad for those new people because we do have new team members who have to work through the lunch rush when I can't really help them or train them. So I just tell them, "Look at me. Look at what I'm doing. I'll teach you." It's really stressful because when there's a huge line through Chick-fil-A, we just look at it and go, "Whoa. How are we going to do this?" We have to stay motivated because we have managers in the back saying, "Come on guys, get this line out of the way." There's a lot of us in a little amount of space. We're always bumping into each other like, "Oh, I'm sorry! Excuse me, excuse me. Can you do this for me? OK, cool."
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was fun working their
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Delray Beach, FL2018, augusztus 3.
To me working at chick fil a was good for me because working their showed me how everybody can work as a team they worked as a family it was the best experience.
Good Stepping Stone
Front of House Crew Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cicero, NY2018, augusztus 3.
This was a brand new store. I was a part of the original crew in the FIRST CFA in NY. It was very high volume. It takes someone with a strong work ethic and thick skin to make it at that particularly store. Management not involved and didn't care about their employees. But was a good way to prove you can handle stressful, high volume work.
Free lunch up to 8.50
No benefits. No paid time off. No support from management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its fast-food, what do you expect
Front Counter Cashier/ Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rosenberg, TX2018, augusztus 3.
Just another multi-million dollar fast food corporation that will work you to death and give you low pay, but that's what these kind of jobs consist of more or less.
They treat their workers with respect and the "team" consists of good people, but there is absolutely no joy in the work itself.
Nice environment/people
The work itself
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun working place at times
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Riverdale, GA2018, augusztus 3.
Very busy throughout the day. Very detailed cleaning process. Will make you stand outside In all types of weather. Many requirements when it comes to how to speak to customers. Fast pace
Fun and Fast paced
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2018, augusztus 3.
Free food every time you work, people were fun to work with. They expect you to catch on fast and if you don't they will downgrade you. Training is very helpful and goes through everything you need to know.
Free lunches
too many mangers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Great place
Quality Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indian Land, SC2018, augusztus 3.
Chickfila is a great place to work, learned alot in my time there. They teach valuable lessons to help you grow and create value. I would recommend chickfila to any one who loves customer service.
Lessons learned
Benedits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2018, augusztus 3.
It was really hard work maybe a good job if you are in school but is very demanding and always busy if you are looking for an easy job this is not it but they do have free food sometimes!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Good first job
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Plantation, FL2018, augusztus 3.
A typical day at work for me would start at about 4pm. During my shift, I would be in charge of my own cash register. If a customer had an issue, I would need to address and fix it accordingly. The hardest part about this job was the low pay. I started paying my car insurance plus a payment every month. I would need constant financial help while I worked there.
discounted food
long hours, stressful emvironment
Stressful
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hilliard, OH2018, augusztus 3.
People are always so stressed and too upbeat. Everyone’s crowded, running into each other. No respect for others feelings but wants everyone to act happy and smile.
Free lunch
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Productive and fun
Host, cashier ,food preparer,drive thru attendant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Huntersville, NC2018, augusztus 3.
No review, but great place to learn
Great moment to earn and learn about management politeness and love to serve
Great for entry level positions and courtesy guidelines
Good environment
No health benefits
Amazingly supportive atmosphere
Team Member/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Thornton, CO2018, augusztus 3.
I have had jobs where I felt supported, but there were none better than Chick-Fil-A! They are flexible with scheduling, and care about you as a person. Also train you to grow within the company. They are always looking for new ways to improve service, and the team members are fantastic too!
Pro érvek
Wonderful atmosphere, and free food
Kontra érvek
Benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Nice job
Kitchen Staff (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baytown, TX2018, augusztus 3.
Excelente lugar muy limpio excelente equipo de trabajo
Ninguno
Poco descanso
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyable work place that has a family feel to it.
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hershey, PA2018, augusztus 3.
It’s hard work fast paced and you really have to work as a team to get the job done well. But the management is good the coworkers are usually enjoyable. The hardest part of the job is the pace and quantity that is needed to meet the demand.
You can earn raises.
The lunch isn’t free.
Chic-Fil-A
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kyle, TX2018, augusztus 2.
A good place to work. The only problem that i had there was the Immature Management. I was fired for using an accent on the job while taking orders. Really pitiful.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van