Chick-fil-A Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 6 904 értékelés megmutatása
It’s there
Team Member/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2017, november 29.
I really like working there, but it’s just some of the other team member that don’t realky cooperate with me. And some of them are rude. But it’s a good place to learn things if you’re used to a quick pace job and can learn really fast
Pro érvek
Free lunch. Nice managers, fast paced and forgiving
Short break. Favored employees
It's Alsome
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dundalk, MD2017, november 29.
Working there was fast and enjoyable. Its was too far to travel to work. The people there had great attitudes and always up beat. The manager there was the best manager I ever had.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Quick paced and poor training
Kitchen worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spanish Fort, AL2017, november 29.
I was a young high school student trying to save up money and to pay for my gas. The training was poor and the harassment was unrelenting. There was no place for those just trying to make it. Managers started rumors and added to the fire to the ones they didn't start. they were sexist and discriminated all their employees. Would not recommend the Spanish Fort store to anyone I call a friend.
Good Food
Kontra érvek
Evil employees and managers.
Fast-paced and well-paid
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FL2017, november 29.
The environment was always busy and fast-paced which I'm good at managing. However, some managers lack care and it's like pulling teeth to get anything done with them. The coworkers however are fantastic and friendly, willing to cover your shifts if needed. The best part was free employee meals every day you worked. However, there is a lot of work and expectations involved for the pay you receive which isn't worth it.
Free employee meals
Poor management, Too many expectations
very fast paced
team member performing cashier duties, cleaning (Volt alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE2017, november 29.
this is a very fast paced job and keeps you very busy during the fast times!! The employees were great and the mangers were very nice as well and its a fun place to work
loving environment
Team Member/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Garner, NC2017, november 29.
its was always so much fun coming in to work. you really do being like a family working there. it can be stressful and fast paced but at the end of the day it is all worth it.
good first job
Team Member/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, november 29.
you have to be a friendly person who genuinely enjoys working with people and has a bubbly personality to enjoy your time here. it was a good first job but after 8 months here i realized that the negatives of the job were outweighing the positives. i obtained great work experience from this job and am grateful that i worked here but i would never work here or any fast food place again!
Kontra érvek
low pay, short unpaid breaks, poor management
not too good
Director of Operations (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, TX2017, november 28.
we have to work too many hours did not like the way the operator was working the store the hardest port of job was like team work the only thing that i enjoyed was teaching other employee to do their job
Fast paced, yet fun
Front Counter Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Salisbury, MD2017, november 28.
Managers are understanding of work and life schedules, fairly easy to request time off and for it to be approved. (Except around holidays.) Lunch rush is always hectic.
50% one medium meal while clocked in, $.25 above minimum wage
no benefits
Fast paced place
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Augusta, GA2017, november 28.
The day would start off slow depending on the time. Things would start to pick up when the lunch rush or dinner rush started. Some of the management did not do their jobs properly. Sometimes I would not get a break even though I worked long enough for one. The thing I loved most about working here was seeing the happy faces of the patrons.
Free Break Food with a limit
Kontra érvek
Not recommended for people who can not handle the pressure during a rush
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Just okay
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Deerfield Beach, FL2017, november 28.
It's a good place for a first job, but that's all it should be. They do have high expectations so that will help you with other jobs but they have a high turnover rate for a reason: management picks favorites and you might not get a raise after a few months of working there. Plus food still isn't free which is kind of ridiculous in my opinion.
Friendly coworkers, Friendly guests
Stressful, Management
Working
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Carolina2017, november 28.
Great environment for students who are in school. the pay is decent but for the pace it would not hurt to get a few more raises a year. Great customer service and great managers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive, quick pace environment
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Manhattan, KS2017, november 28.
Has very flexible hours, stress free work zone, and good discounts for employees. The work is not too hard, but can be fast pace during lunch hours.
Very Productive Work Place Great People
Head Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Moultrie, GA2017, november 28.
great high paste awesome work place they are so kind and loving to the costumers always on time and always on time and the food is cooked with love its also hot and fresh every time morning or night I wouldn't change anything about 2 thumbs up here
Great People
Awsome
Great Team
Guest Services (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2017, november 28.
The folks at this Chick-fil-A are a great bunch of people!
This place is a wonderful opportunity to sharpen your customer service and communication skills.

Management can be a little snappy when frustrated, but are generally nice people. You must be very intentional when aiming for promotion, as these are fairly competitive.
Great team environment
Promotions are competitive
Munkahelyi kultúra
CFA an exciting place to work.
Team Leader/Shift Officer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2017, november 28.
Although CFA is a fun place to work, I had trouble advancing and getting raise(s) thought my time there. I gave it my all and then some, and wasn't ever rewarded for my time and effort.

#Underpaid
Free Lunch
Bad work/life balance
Munkahelyi kultúra
upbeat and outgoing, positive employees
Cashier, busser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Encinitas, CA2017, november 28.
great place to work as a first or second job. Low pay but the management is excellent ad treat you very well. They make sure that everyone does their job correctly.
positive vibes
low pay and hours
Operator micromanages
Front of House Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Farmington, NM2017, november 28.
Unfortunately, the operator at the Farmington, NM store micromanages terribly! I was promoted, but every decision I made was either too harsh or not harsh enough. Operator belittles his employees and demands resignation for false claims. I believe Chick-fil-A overall is a great place and I miss my team something fierce. If the Farmington store doesn't get some serious changes made to the operator it will fail.
Free meals
Kontra érvek
Operator micromanages and has terrible temper
Wages
Shift manger (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cheltenham, PA2017, november 28.
Working at chick-fil-a was great it taught me a lot. The only downfall is the excellence service expectations is not met with the wages to go along with it.
Great atmosphere
Hostess/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta Airport2017, november 27.
Most employees was polite. I was able to get my work done at a fast pace. When needed I had other co-workers to step in to help with customers. The food was prepared correctly hot and fresh.

Átfogó minősítés