Chick-fil-A Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 8 556 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Cashier
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chantilly, VA2018, május 16.
My typical day is taking orders on the register which is okay for a couple of hours but i get tired of it and want to do something else and sometimes they don't let me and it's especially difficult when you are working full time doing the same thing over and over for weeks.I really don't like standing up all day sometimes I wish I could sit down for a little to let my legs rest . The management is pretty horrible when I first started there it was okay but when I returned back from school it went downhill, two in particular. These two managers have said some pretty mean things to me for example "You should work in the kitchen", "Maybe this job is not right for you", "Why does this guy have to question everything I say?" just to name a few but I've never had a problem with my fellow team members. I also don't understand why they hire people who don't speak any English to work in the front it is so embarrassing when a customer asks them something and they just don't understand and have to ask me to translate . The customers is where this job excels at being bad the customers will complain about everything even if it is about 1 penny I'm not kidding. This one time this customer even told me to "F" myself in the drive-thru because of the breakfast time but that is seen as okay because "the customer is always right" motto is taken way to seriously. I always have this uncomfortable feeling that customers are making rude comments about me in their head 24/7.Anyways at least this place tries to do the right thing sometimes . The most fun times were i was in the cow costume or when I  több... did this event selling food at a school. Chick-fil-a is not a career neither is it a full time job it is a part-time job at best or a summer job no wonder why people don't stay here for very long.  kevesebb
Free Lunch for most items
Low Pay, Horrible Customer and some managers
fast paced and stressful
Kitchen Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2018, május 16.
You clock in, wash hands, ask where team lead wants you, and do that and whatever else they tell you to do. It is usually busy, but sometimes it is really slow. It also can get super busy. When it is slow they like to talk a lot while working. The hardest part of the job for me was when it was too busy or too many people telling me to do different things at the same time.
free meal while working
Best in the Food Idustry
Back of House Team Lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Copperas Cove, TX2018, május 16.
Even thought I don't work fast food anymore, Chick-fil-a is the one that I would still recommend not just working at but eating as well! Their standards are spot on and their products are quality! I will always stand by this company and it's food! Its a great place to work if you are willing to work hard and fast! Everyone does their best to be kind and positive even on their bad days, and everything is made fresh everyday!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and productive work place
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pasadena, TX 775052018, május 16.
Working at Chic-Fil-A was a fun experience and productive work space for high school graduates just coming out of school. Plus, having Chic-Fil-A on your resume will help you further in job searches.
Great coworkers and environment
Cook (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brandon, FL 335112018, május 16.
Everyone I worked with worth team players who looked out for the best of the team. Never had to worry about being taken advantage of because everybody was selfless and ready to serve.
Great people
Pay was not well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Informative place to work with importance focused on work
Kitchen Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Suwanee, GA2018, május 16.
Most of the people that you work with are great. There are a few that are difficult to manage based on attitude and things of that nature. This is not an easy job if you want to do it right. The hours are long and they are spent mostly on your feet, makes for a back breaking career.
Pro érvek
half priced food when you work, flexible scheduling
Kontra érvek
short breaks, expensive healthcare, not much hope for full time
Good first job
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clayton, GA2018, május 16.
Starting out in the workforce can be nerve racking to say the least. This job provided me with great opportunities to learn and experience the various things that work entails and I would recommend it as a safe environment for a starting out job.
Mellow
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palmdale, CA2018, május 16.
This was an okay place to work but honestly not a long term job in my opinion. Management could have been a little better but they do always work with your schedule.
Chick fil a
Chick fil a cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, május 16.
I worked as an cashier, front counter and driver through very fun fast paced job. You stay positive, cant help but to smile, its a refreshing place to work by it being fast food. It has a better professional work environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very Fast-Paced and Productive.
Cashier/Front Counter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tifton, GA2018, május 16.
My experience at Chick-Fil-A was very rewarding because it gave me customer service experience and other insight on what working life is like. For the most part, I enjoyed my experience here.
Pro érvek
Paid Overtime, Excellent Food.
Kontra érvek
Short Breaks, Slightly Hostile Workers.
Busy
Cashier/Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2018, május 15.
It can get incredibly busy, especially on Saturdays. A lot is asked of you, but it is better than other fast food jobs. You always get Sundays off! ;)
Free Food
Busy
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
lovvvveee
Director (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pasadena, TX2018, május 15.
Absolutely loooooved working for cfa. Consider myself blessed for having the opportunity to have them on my list of jobs. Busy days... Learning more and more... Constantly training on customer service, friendly happy no fights.... Loved it
EVERYTHING
Kontra érvek
at the time the pay, but im sure it changed by now.
Very flexible work schedule
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hapeville, GA2018, május 15.
I recommend this job for college students, it has very flexible schedule for college student. This can be perfect for part-time students. Must work well under pressure and be able to multi-task. I work in the drive thru kitchen and it gets really really busy. All it takes is teamwork in order for everything to run smoothly. I think the hardest thing for me is to keep up with the fast pace. I enjoy working with my co workers they make to job fun. I did learn how to be a multi-tasker and work with others as a team. I wish the management could move us around in different areas so we can be cross trained. Just in case if we are short on people, we have people that can cover the needed work areas.
Free Lunches
Short Breaks
Great job
Manager and Unit Training Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, május 15.
Job was fun, easy but challenging at the same time. I felt like my boss cared about my Job performance just as much as I cared about doing a good job. So many employers seem to want the bare minimum done. But Chick-fil-a goes "the extra mile".
Pro érvek
Free lunch, positive work environment.
Kontra érvek
It is fast food so not really your career job, unless you want to be an owner...
Great place
Order Tender/Server (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucker, GA2018, május 15.
One of the best cultures I've been able to be a part of. I really enjoyed how nice everyone was, managers included. They were pretty flexible with my hours as well.
No for me
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greenville, SC2018, május 15.
People there are overly religious. Teenage team leaders/trainers with little to no experience. Management is lacking drive and motivation. Team members don't assist each other if its something they don't want to do.
Work
Crew Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, május 15.
I feel working here have great opportunities; it's fast paced so you won't ever be bored. If you are a team player you could move up in the company if you seek so.
Free Lunch
Amazing
BACK OF HOUSE/FRONT OF HOUSE WORKER AT CHICK-FIL-A (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL2018, május 15.
I loved every moment. Everyone here gets along like a big family and the environment is such a friendly one. Also, the work isn't too hard so overall, the job was amazing!!!!
Friends at work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Drive Thru/ Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Newport News, VA 236022018, május 15.
Its a great comapny just very fast paced and hard in the summer when it super hot and you have to be outside. Overall love the job. Just dont get paid enough for what I do.
Stressful but Enjoyable
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roanoke, VA2018, május 15.
Chick-fil-A is a very fast paced environment. There are a lot of friendly people there, but also lots of drama. It gets very stressful at times, but most of the time it is a joy to be there.
Employee meal
Drama
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van