Chick-fil-A
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Training Manager

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
24 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 17 094 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was very good at my job I caught on very quickly! I love working I have worked since I turned 16! I don’t mind getting dirty . I do as I’m told when I’m told to get the job done.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Beware of Chick-Fil-A in Lansing. It’s a Covid disaster waiting to happen. The owner told me that her husband had Covid. The 10 or so managers have to meet weekly in a room they are all crammed into for an hour or more and maybe 2 or 3 of them wear masks. The owner is present and allows this. There is an employee currently working there who told me his roommate was positive for Covid—management told him he could keep coming to work as long as he was asymptomatic. I’m not personally Covid-phobic but this is not safe for the employees or the customers coming through the drive through. I quit today—hearing the owner mock an employee because he doesn’t speak English well put me over the edge.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, hard working team members
Kontra érvek
Management is unethical and unprofessional
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a training manager at a CFA the team is really what makes the store so great you work with a lot of teenagers and they are so happy and excited to see you everyday they are what makes the environment enjoyable
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good team relationship. Off on Sundays. Good payment.Working in Fast spade and good service providing.Will help in future career.Not a good management.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at a Aramark Chick-fil-A is a way FASTER pace. You constantly have to have food in the windows. For the standard of Chick-fil-A but at the same time you have to meet the standards of Aramark. Which is not to make too much food m, so customers can have the freshest food given to them. The conflict really contradicts a lot.
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the best places to get the customer service training everyone expects. With the busy days you get to work as a team with everything to accomplish goals
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved the company culture. Wonderful management plenty of room to grow within the business. would recommend this job to anyone willing to work in a fast paced environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-A was busy almost all the time. I worked at a seasonal store that had a peak season in the summer, but even in the winter it was busy. I worked both the front line and the kitchen. It was pleasant most of the time. Management was sometimes good and sometimes meh. I was promoted to Training Leader for a year before heading to college and I loved it! I learned a lot about human resources and got to do a lot of office work which I enjoyed. Workplace culture was pretty good, although there was sometimes a low morale. The hardest part for me was the stress of peak periods and being on my feet all day. I have back issues that made it increasingly more difficult to function happily all day. Some days I worked up to 12 hours! The most enjoyable part was making people's day! Chick-fil-A allowed me to do random acts of kindness, so sometimes I could promo free a meal for someone, or bring a child behind the counter to make their own icedream! I love seeing people smile and spreading joy to their day!
Pro érvek
free meals each shift, customer focus, manager benefits
stressful, fast paced, physical
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love Chick-fil-A. I love my fellow employees. I love my boss. I love the food. I don't love the pay, but that is ok for a job starting out. Now I am ready for something that pays a little better so I am going back to school for my Bachelors. I will really miss my Chick-fil-A family when I leave though.
Free food, Health insurance, Chick-fil-A family, awesome work environment
Kontra érvek
No cons for someone starting out in the work force, great job to start out with!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a great place to work with good management and good staff. Fast paced at times but never felt like it couldn’t be handled. Very clean store. They work with you if needed to.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a very good job as a first, I was able to advance and see myself as a leader in a job place. I meet amazing people and had a great support system through CFA.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-a was hands down my favorite job. I worked there with many friends and though we had fun, we were super productive as well. I would recommend working here to anyone.
Munkahelyi kultúra
awesome first job. this environment and team will teach you very good excellent work skills and will teach you to work alongside others while managing a busy work environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick Fil-A truly cares about helping you grow as a person and a professional. Customers are their number 1 priority and to achieve that all employees must follow the company's core 4. Once you understood what the company stood for it was easier to fall in line. The hardest part was adjusting to so many different personalities, but once that was past it was a very rewarding job.
Pro érvek
Mainly hired enjoyable people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great customer Service Great team Nice lobby , Love the restaurant Diferentes hours Opening and closing schedule Top sales Strong shift managers
Freed lunch, flecible hours
Kontra érvek
No Health care, more uniforms needed
Munkahelyi kultúra
At the end of the day, it is fast food. When I worked there, it was mostly a family environment, with drama that is inevitable. Shifts went by fast - have to be noticed to advance.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved working here, everyone was always doing their best to make sure the customers were taken care of. The employees were amazing to work with
Munkahelyi kultúra
I used to absolutely love working at this Chick-fil-A restaurant, but the management has started to go downhill. I love being able to grow relationships with guests and other employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This place has been great to work for, every day is a new challenge. The management team takes care of each other and the team members. Love the company's philosophy about needing time to rest and closing it's doors on Sunday, always guarantees me a day off, which is very important since I love spending as much time with my family as possible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun energetic place to work, greatly valued employees and the community. Great customer service training, learned how to communicate effectively with all types of people from all back grounds and walks of life.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Every location is different, choose wisely. The company overall is an amazing company to work for, as you moving up positions.