Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Member

1 965 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 13 022 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Best First Job
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2019, július 3.
Working at Chick-fil-A might be the best first job any person can have. Although it's definitely trial by fire, a very militant environment due to guest expectations and high popularity. Because of this you learn how to manage stress, relate and communicate with guests, and be an overall team player. The managers and leaders were all amazing, and the coworkers were great. I benefited a lot from working at Chick-fil-A, a very rewarding experience. I cannot recommend it enough.
Not bad
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, július 3.
Management is awesome, works with you to solve problems. Staff can be friendly sometimes. Very fast paced and salary isn’t the greatest with how hard you work. Free lunch (30 min.) if you work more than 5.5 hours before 4pm. Managers will bump/lower hours depending on what you want. Will work with school schedules and you can request off as many days as you want within a 2 week notice.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Fun first job
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lauderhill, FL2019, július 3.
This is a great job for someone just getting into the workforce. It is stressful and youll have to be very detail oriented and very friendly. You ofcourse have to remember to say my pleasure and basically kiss the guests feet even if they are being troublesome and trying to get free food. If you are on nightshift you will probably have to take part in closing procedures and chik fil a is very strict in cleaning. If you follow the rules theres is a good chance you will be moved up or given more hours.
Pro érvek
free food, good management and coworkers, breqkd
small wage
Very nice job
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Madison, WI2019, július 2.
Very nice people are working there. I like more lunch time because it’s busy and its fun. I had nice people which helped me with my team leader experience.
1,0
Terrible
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Marietta, GA2019, július 2.
I currently work here and it is awful. So many empty promises and horrible pay. 4 years and still at $8.50. You will, without a doubt, be under paid and under appreciated if your operator is anything like mine.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Good beginner Job
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lubbock, TX 794142019, július 2.
I worked here as my job during high school and it was a great way to make some extra cash. I liked the environment to start off with but soon realized there was a high turn over rate. I worked here for 2 years and found it very hard to be promoted and grow within the company. Company works with students schedules which is great for students. Pay was not great at my CFA and there were no benefits.
Free break, flexible schedules
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, pay, no room for growth
great working environment
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Savannah, GA2019, július 1.
good place to work people are great and everyone was like family. Helped me with me my people skills. Enjoy people to so I enjoyed the job. For the most part the customers where kind.
2,0
An awful place to work
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, július 1.
Chick-fil-A was one of the worst experience I had deal.t with, the management was so poor, rude and deficient. I was treated so bad and sometimes their environment was so tense that you can't even concentrate on your daily work cause they put pressure on you, they wanted you to be fast but no make any mistakes, lack of professionalism
50% off lunches
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Fast Pace Work Place
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chamblee, GA2019, július 1.
Overall Chick-fil-a is a good company to work for, and will help to develop good customer service skills. This job calls for a calm, respectful and professional demeanor as you deal with customers that can be difficult.
Compensation every 2 weeks
Flexible Schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and Fast paced workplace.
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Salisbury, NC2019, június 30.
Chick-fil-A is a great place for your first job. It is a friendly environment. However, it is extremely fast paced and if you are not prepared to work and do your part then it is not the place for you. At Chick-fil-A you work as a team. You also must be prepared to have a positive attitude even when you are having a bad day because that is part of the Chick-fil-A experience.
Great company
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jasper, AL2019, június 28.
Chick Fil A had always been a great place to work, The people are friendly and willing to work with you according to your schedule. All the employees have become like family and can always say I have a good day when I'm at work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place To work but very stressful
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Georgetown, TX2019, június 27.
It’s a good place to work. Excellent first job. Got lots of experience. Some of the managers were very rude and no matter how hard you tried they weren’t appreciative.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Poor management
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2019, június 27.
Treated as lesser than the managing team and pushed around constantly even when we were doing our designated job and more. The co workers were amazing and the customers were normally very nice and kind and make your day better.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Simi Valley, CA2019, június 27.
It was productive the managers have been cutting hours because we haven’t been getting enough business which is another reason I want a new job I want as many hours as I can get.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-fil-a — Great company!
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Palm Beach, FL2019, június 27.
If you’re looking for a fun but fast paced work environment, then this is it. Chick-fil-a is a great company. You get to work around fantastic people. The day goes by faster than you know it because you’re moving and working all day!
Pro érvek
Free employee meal. Great people.
Good first job
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winston-Salem, NC2019, június 27.
This is a very positive place to work, with good co-workers and directors. It's fast paced, and there's always something to do, someone to help. You'll learn excellent customer service skills which can translate into success anywhere you go.
Pro érvek
Free lunch meal, off every Sunday
No benefits/pto
2,0
Great people, horrible pay
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Southlake, TX2019, június 26.
The people I worked with were amazing but at $7.75 an hour it just isn’t worth it. Hard and intense work. Got yelled at for not smiling. Good customer service costs you.
Employee meal
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everybody was really nice and had great personalities.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, LA2019, június 26.
Working at Chick-Fil-A gave me a sense of duty that I feel like I didn't have before. I was able to work on certain personal deficits that I had before, such as time management and working under stressful situations.
Discounts on meals
Career advancement was slow
Great work experience overall
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orange Park, FL2019, június 26.
Although my location I started off in had a horrible operator, and still does. The management was amazing, and overall it is a very organized, structured work environment. Benefits in improving work ethical skills is a big plus in working there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a great experience while working there. I learned many skills that can help me in life and for further careers.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Valdosta, GA2019, június 25.
I learned many things while working at Chick-Fil-A. I learned how to properly clean my hands and be sanitary in a food environment as well as how to properly prepare food for a customer without cross contamination. I learned many leadership skills as well to help me with further career options. I thoroughly enjoyed my time at Chick-Fil-A and would recommend working there to anyone I know.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van