Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Member

2 304 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 15 278 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Not good
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brunswick, GA2020, január 9.
Management was the worst part! They would have favorites and so certain employees would get dates off and everyone else would be work every day with no time off the employees were great! But the management was terrible
Pro érvek
Chick-fil-A food, employees, off on Sunday days
exciting and fast paced
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2020, január 8.
Every day was fast paced and tested skills from guest interaction to stress management and learning was a part of every shift. All employees were helpful and friendly which sometimes made it not even feel like work.
Unflexible, difficult workplace.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Broken Arrow, OK2020, január 8.
Working at Chick Fil A was my first job, and the worst. I started at fifteen, and did not move from the register, or get more than a fifty cent raise in two years. I know that my coworkers did not have the same experience, but mine was just terrible.
Bad leadership
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Redlands, CA2020, január 7.
The hours and the pay were good. I loved my co-workers and going to work. It was a fast paced environment and you are expected to get your work done My only problem was my leadership. I was getting harassed and I got no support.
Good pay, good hours
Kontra érvek
Bad leadership. Doesn't care about employees
Productive and Efficient Workplace
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Duluth, GA2020, január 7.
While working at Chick Fil A, there was a very wholesome family friendly environment as everyone was supporting on another to achieve the goal of serving chicken in a nurturing family oriented way. The staff were wonderful people and there was always a lot to do with customers constantly coming around the area.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Good company
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Westwood, CA2020, január 7.
Best company to work for as a part time college student. The work culture is amazing and supportive management who willing to help you with your schedule and everything.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very inclusive place to work and people you can rely on.
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ashland, KY2020, január 7.
over the past 3 years of working there I have found that CFA is very good at family obligations and would do anything to make life more easier for you. I have met friends that I can depend on and know they would be there at my side if I needed them.
4 stars.
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, MD2020, január 6.
You learn how to take orders, bag food, and do various cleaning tasks after closing to set up for the next day. You can work mornings or nights. It’s pretty exciting to work there, if there’s not too much drama in your work place. Nothing is too hard to learn at the job. You typically switch what you do at work each shift, you’re never just bagging or just taking orders, unless you’re new (but you learn.)
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Team to be Apart of!
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Charleston, SC2020, január 6.
Rivers Avenue Location
This is a great place to work. No matter age or ethnicity! Very peaceful work place without the drama and bickering amongst employees. Not to mention the pay is decent as an added bonus to the great environment!
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work environment discouraged employees to want to continue to work.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2020, január 5.
I was treated with little to no respect from the acting franchise. They made me hate my job by belittling me at any position I was put at which made the work environment horrible and it spread to how the customers were treated as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Woodbridge, VA2020, január 5.
This company is a good company to work for. It’s not just about smiling for the customers. You have to do a lot of work. There will be days where you would have no time for rest, days where it is busy for so many hours, days where you are even sweating inside. Chick fil a is great because of the customer service. If you can’t provide customer service then you should be working there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and 50% discount.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2020, január 4.
I learned a lot at this job, I recommend this place if your looking for your first job. A typical day at work would be fast past during lunch but mornings, it was slow.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive workplace with great teammates
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ammon, ID2020, január 3.
Chick-Fil-A has high expectations that allow all its team members to have the common goal of providing the best service. This common goal allows everyone to connect in a way that allows them to feel like they are a part of something bigger and better than themselves.
Chick-fil-A Review
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bristow, VA2020, január 3.
This was a good company to work for as a first job. It has helped me gain great customer service experience. It was a great job at first but management went down hill fast. The managers were rude and oblivious to actions happening in the store. They promoted workers who were unqualified and inadequate at performing their position correctly. They promoted a 17 year old to be the manager of the store. Who was not fit for the job. They were rude as well and had too much on their plate to be a successful manager.
Busy fast-food restaurant environment
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irvine, CA2020, január 2.
The Chick-fil-A by the UC Irvine Campus is a fast pace environment, in which you are constantly busy! There are perks like free meals sometimes and raises regularly.
Team Member
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mishawaka, IN2020, január 2.
A typical day at work depends on the day, some days are busy than other. Most days are insanely busy. I learned all the positions in the front of the house as well as taking orders outside. I also crossed trained in the back of the house; and learned how to cook and operate in the kitchen.
1,0
It was terrible
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mission, TX2019, december 31.
This was my first job and it was so bad, I have never worked in such terrible conditions and paid the absolute worst. We would have 10 hour shifts with no breaks at all.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive Workplace But POOR Management.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2019, december 30.
A typical day at work was VERY chaotic, so I learned how to deal with rude customers appropriately and be nice to everyone I met. Management was poor and ignorant, and the hardest part of the job was staying civil with the management. I did enjoy what I did, it was very fun, but not good management at all; never treated with respect.
Supportive and straightforward workplace
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sandy, UT2019, december 30.
Chick-Fil-A was a wonderful place to work. My managers were all very helpful and and sought to raise the standard of work we performed in a beneficial way. They embraced and invited individually, and diversity in personality and background at work.
Pro érvek
Free food, good break times, great employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best fast food companies to work for
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orange Park, FL2019, december 30.
Chic-fil-a is very open and family orientated . Your always surrounded by warm smiles which makes work fun to do . Everyone is supportive and they have great staff to show you how to do things all around. They start you off as cashier but the longer you stay the company rewards you with more positions .
Pro érvek
great staff and customers to work with, easy work
Kontra érvek
try to get used to saying "my pleasure", instead of " your welcome "
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van