Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Member

1 863 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 10 038 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced service with a smile
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irvine, CA2018, szeptember 6.
Working at Chick-fil-A was an incredible experience that I will not soon forget.I am very grateful for the patience and training of the management and I loved being able to interact with the customers on a daily basis.
Great coworkers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, szeptember 6.
Work hard and be dependable. Very fast paced environment can be hectic. Must have good customer service not shy and willing to learn. Stay to yourself do your job and Ull be fine.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Above average fast-food job, stressful but generally accommodating
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spanish Fort, AL2018, szeptember 6.
Typically the job fluctuates from completely dead to packed to the walls fairly frequently. The management were generally accommodating, though they could be a little too immovable at times. The culture was generally friendly, the staff was close and friendly with each other, with the exception of a couple outliers. Overall, a somewhat stressful job with few benefits, but an accommodating and friendly environment
Pro érvek
Free or discounted meals, friendly staff, flexible hours
Kontra érvek
Inconsistent breaks, occasional over-management, stressful work
Occasional.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Frederick, MD2018, szeptember 6.
It was really nice and fun to work at Chick-fil-A, making new friends. And meeting new friendly faces (usually). But management was a bit off and the store owner was annoying, slow, and always in the way but always blamed everyone else but himself. And it sucked because it was hard balancing a social life and personal life while doing my job because my hours started really late in the day so as soon as I got home I would have to sleep and by time I wake up I would have to go straight back to work.
But it’s nice knowing the food is fresh and everything is usually clean. And everyone was always willing to help if you needed it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very busy and quick paced
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Covington, GA2018, szeptember 5.
You never stop going. Extremely quick paced. Got to stay on your toes at all times. You work whatever position they put you in and expect you to try your best.
Free break food with a 6 hour shift
Only a 30 minute break, you work outside at times
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job is not what it’s made out to be.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Leesburg, GA2018, szeptember 5.
Management only cares about the coaches what they say goes. If your a team member and a coach says something to the manager they take there side and run with it. The coaches say stuff like and I quote “I hope you get your arm fought in the trash compactor” etc. very unprofessional.
Pro érvek
Free drink’s on the clock
Kontra érvek
No discounts, management is bad.
Loved the environment
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2018, szeptember 5.
Loved working here but didn’t like that I didn’t have possible advancement. I did have some issues here but I loved my job ! I looked forward to going to work regardless. I recommend Chick Fil a to people everyday and would always go back.
Pro érvek
Free lunches and long breaks.
Certain fellow employees
Fun workplace
team member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint George, UT 847902018, szeptember 5.
It was a fun workplace where you could still have fun but when it came down to business we all worked to keep the lines moving and kept them from backing up.
Fun
Great first job
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winter Park, FL2018, szeptember 4.
Typically a workday would consist of providing excellent customer service and handling cash transactions. I really enjoyed my time working here due to my co-workers and the management. Unfortunately the pay wasn't enough to support my living expenses, but they did pay slightly above minimum wage. There are also opportunities for growth in this company which I admire.
management
wages
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun work place and great team work
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ankeny, IA2018, szeptember 4.
a typical day includes greeting customers taking their orders making shakes and other frozen desserts.
fast paced work environment
everyone that works their is always so friendly
$6 off one of your meals when you work
no benifits
Productive fast pace
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Folsom, PA2018, szeptember 4.
It was an okay job. It involved a lot of physical work esspecially for the people who work in the back of the house. Even thought it was tough, I overall enjoyed it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I feel that Chick-fil a has a Great! Environment and I would be delighted to be employed .
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2018, szeptember 4.
Chick-fil A Will Be a great experience for my first time being employed. And I Also Feel That It Has A Good Environment Where People Can Come To Relax And Enjoy Themselves!
Fast Pasts
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
If the management is good, the job will be good
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, szeptember 3.
The work site that I previously worked at wasn't awful however when they stopped providing me with the agreed upon hours of my initial hiring, it didn't warrant me staying with them.
Must keep the pace.
South Carolina - Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2018, szeptember 2.
If you want to shine at chick fil a you must spend 30 seconds with each customer. No more no less. That's the main point of this job. You meet some really cool coworkers and customers.
Cut-throat
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ridley, PA2018, augusztus 31.
My personal experience at cfa was not a good one but I do know some people who like it so it really truly depends on who you are. It was too stressful and management was not good at all in my opinion but that was two years ago. I heard they are better now!
Free or discounted food
Kontra érvek
Benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Crowded, but excellent scheduling
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2018, augusztus 30.
Chick-Fil-A was a fast paced environment, and was very physically taxing. One thing I liked about it, though is that we did our scheduling through an app on the Internet, which made it easy to find out what hours I was working. Often, though, my position throughout the day would be changed on a dime, which wasn't ideal for me. I would go from being on the register, to outside, taking orders at a moments notice. The positive to that is that it broke up to monotony, and kept every day fresh. Management pushed me to improve, but did nothing to facilitate it. Every time I tried to demonstrate my improvement and learning capability, they couldn't be present to witness it. The hardest part of the job was constantly being on the move while on my feet. Standing still isn't an issue, but walking constantly did a number on my knees. The best part was the $9.00 we got of free food every day, which helped me get through my day with power, and not on an empty stomach.
Good employees, Good food, Free break food
Managers, Size, Space
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive but not always fun considering we have to do more than what we get paid for !
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tacoma, WA2018, augusztus 30.
I love to work at Chick-fil-A but overtime the place that was supposed to be a treasured place for team members and guest has changed dramatically which has caused many people to quit and not show up anymore!
Pro érvek
We get 5 dollars for lunch.
Kontra érvek
We spend most of our break time standing in line trying to order food .
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
procutive and fun
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edmond, OK2018, augusztus 29.
productive and fun workplace the hardest part of the job was making the costumer happy I learned to be productive I enjoy the job a typical day at work is supper
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Profession and a great work enviroment
Team member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Leesburg, GA2018, augusztus 29.
Working at Chick-fil-a was the best job ever they were so friendly and courtesy they made sure that all of their employees were well taken care of and that all of our concerns were answered.
Free lunches
Healthcare and time off
Great place to Work!
Team member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Savannah, GA2018, augusztus 29.
Really teaches you about customer service and how to talk to people, Looks great on your resume as well people really hold you to a different standard when you work at CFA. Perfect first job for anyone.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van