Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Member

1 646 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 9 125 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
This location in particular is very prejudiced
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2018, június 15.
I previously work there. And the entire what I guess they call HR department will Target anybody that was darker complected. Which is probably why their turnover is so high. You'll definitely get hired but once you're there you will be treated differently. I promise you that, and you will feel the difference. On top of that you're talk down to. There is no food, no matter how hard you work you still got to pay to eat there. The only people who get to eat there for free is the owner, management and the owners family. No benefits. The pay is good! You'll get what you ask for, but don't expect to be treated right. Other locations seem to be fare though.
Pay
Kontra érvek
Very prejudiced location. No food comp.
Sucks working here
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Laurel, MD2018, június 14.
The managers are terrible depending on what chick gil a you decide to work at and they’re very stingy and strict about their food. they’re very cheap for a multi million dollar company.
1 free lunch of the lowest count they have
They suck
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace workplace perfect for young teens.
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tyler, TX2018, június 14.
A typical day would include mopping the floors and bagging food. You must always have a smile on your face and greet every customer with a friendly greeting. You will learn respect, time management, manners, and a strong work ethic. The management is very friendly and yet stern. They set the Chick-fil-a standard high. The hardest part of the job is the constant standing and go-go-go pace. You rarely ever get a moment to rest and the breaks are very short. The most enjoyable part of the job is the exciting, youthful atmosphere, and the discounted nuggets.
Discounted food
short breaks, long hours
Great first job
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Piedmont, SC2018, június 14.
This was my first ever job, I started after I turned 16. The only issue I ran into working for Chick-fil-a was that I made minimum wage the entire time I worked there, even after I had proven to be a star employee and had even asked the operator for a raise after being there for over a year. I am thankful for the work experience I obtained working for a reputable company at such a young age, but I wish I would’ve gotten a raise. Ultimately, I sought employment elsewhere after a while.
50% discount on working days, great experience
No raise
Fun!
TEAM MEMBER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brighton, CO2018, június 13.
Busy work place but fun enviorment to work in! Always keeps you busy and engaging with guests. Management is awesome and keeps things very organized in a professional manner.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Feels like home, but isn't for someone seeking a career.
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Stillwater, OK2018, június 13.
Chick-Fil-A is a great environment to work in. My boss is amazing and I love most of my co-workers. They have never made me feel like I was less than them just because I didn't know something. This being said, it is obviously not a long-term career and can get very stagnant very fast.
Great First Job
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newnan, GA2018, június 13.
I have been with this company for many years and have seen people come and go. I am happy that this was my first job and will always be, but I could not do this for my career. It's a tough job, customers are usually the hardest part about the job, but coworkers were great! Would definitely recommend a job at CFA for any high school or summer working college students.
free lunch, great envirnoment
Kontra érvek
short breaks, busy.stressful, rude customers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managment was poor and poor hourly pay.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lees Summit, MO2018, június 12.
I was paid $7.65, and was promised 40 hours but was only scheduled 15-21 hours a week because of over hiring. No benefits were given or time off, and was overworked for the money I was paid.
Free meal when you work
Short breaks, no hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Stressful but fun.
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bangor, ME2018, június 12.
Positive work environment. Good owner and directors but not as great shift leaders. Half of the coworkers are wonderful and half are sketchy. Stressful but ever changing and fun.
Pro érvek
Free employee meal after working 5 hours.
Kontra érvek
You will probably reply, "My pleasure" to every "thank you" you will ever hear for the rest of your life.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
fast paced work environment
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, június 12.
While working at Chick fil A, I learned great customer service. I also learned how to treat people with respect. Although it is a fast paced job, it is a great first job because it allows a person to interact with people of all ages.
free lunch
Kontra érvek
demanding schedule, long hours, poor treatment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun working place. Co workers are great
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Albany, IN2018, június 12.
Chick-fil-A is a God centered environment and I love that. People are always concerned for your well being which is very nice. It is personal. It’s not like any other place. Everyone is very sweet and everyone goes out of their way to help you inside work or outside work.
Free lunches
Healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great environment for fast food
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pueblo, CO2018, június 12.
The best thing about working at Chick-fil-A was the people that I worked with. I had some great co-workers and managers who were easy to work with and get along with. My manager was very encouraging but still held you accountable.

One problem I had with Chick-fil-A was their policy about tattoos and piercings but I understand they are a more conservative company so I understand, but I still don't like it.
Great Management and Team Work
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Abilene, TX 796062018, június 12.
Everyone in this establishment continues to uplift others. Management genuinely cares about employees. It is enjoyable to talk and meet new people every single day. It helped me to step outside of my comfort zone and talk to others and learn to multitask.
Aramark management not CFA
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denton, TX2018, június 12.
I dont have a problem with CFA personally, it was ran by a small company called Aramark. I didnt like their managment. Scheduling was fine, pay was okay for a student worker. But many people didnt really represent the position they held.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good people to work with
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Odessa, TX2018, június 11.
very fast paced but good place to work there are good people there to work with and they are resonable and have a good understanding on how you should perform and will help you get there if you are not already there.They want you to succeed not only at your job but life in general.
Pro érvek
good people to work with
Poductive and fun workplace
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arvada, CO2018, június 11.
Learned a lot for a first time job

Is a great starter position for teenagers out of high school looking to build their resume and learn more about working.
Great
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, június 11.
Chick fil a is great place to start your first job. You learn many new skills meet new people. Very busy and can get stressful but it is only during lunch rush. There is always enough staff
awesome first job
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mishawaka, IN 465452018, június 11.
its a great first job. it taught me to go the extra mile for my customer always. even if i feel the customer is wrong. its a wonderful work environment for a teenager just starting their solo financial adventure
Fast paced and satisfying
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bradenton, FL2018, június 11.
The pay isn't great, the hours can be annoying, and it can be stressful at times, but it's the most satisfying place to work if you're in the fast food industry. Getting free or half off CFA sandwiches is a nice perk. Moving up beyond supervisor isn't possible without extreme luck and work, but it's a great job for anyone in high school or college who needs something to do for a while.
Pro érvek
Half off food, kitchen work experience, fun on occasion
Kontra érvek
Hours, no benefits or time off, coworkers are children
Munkahelyi kultúra
Family oriented and very productive place
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bossier City, LA2018, június 11.
A typical day at chick-fil-a is busy and full of friendly faces. Working at Chick-fil-a I learned the value of team work and the meaning of great hospitality. The management is always respectful and understanding . Every place has their own way of doing things, chick-fil-a has a high standard for making an restaurant experience the best you've ever had. The most challenging part of the job was me leaving chick-fil-a. What I enjoyed most was getting the opportunity to grow with such a wonderful team.
free lunch, atmosphere
n/a
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van