Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Member

1 140 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work and learn and have fun.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jefferson Parish, LA2017, október 18.
I learned to work fast and have fun all while maintaining good customer service. The managers taught me how to be a better worker no matter where what position you have.
Paid lunch breaks
Not my desired pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
was a fun place to work friendly coworkers
Team Member (Part-time) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, október 17.
what i didn't like most was the workers that where in higher positions took advantage of you and would boss around way past there limits also we would stay outside in the heat fro more than 4 hours
free meal after shift
No brakes unless working 7+ hours
Decent 1st job
Team member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2017, október 17.
Speak with customers about orders. Process payments for customers. I would make deliveries for customers and for hospitals The hardest part of the job is lunch rush
Meh
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bryan, TX2017, október 15.
Ive really learned to grow a thick skin and it gave me something to do so i guess its an ok first job. Chick-fil-A is very fast pace workplace and you really have to have good time management skills
discounted lunches
discounted lunches
good place
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2017, október 15.
The work environment was very friendly, but very competitive. Because there are so many employees, each person had to compete against the others to 'win' more hours.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Ups a and Downs
TEAM MEMBER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bardstown rd Louisville Ky2017, október 13.
I loved working at chick-fil-a serving guest. However i didnt find it necessary to go outdoors to serve them in extreme weather conditions. ONLY con to the job. Coworkers are awesome management is engaged
Pro érvek
Fun, busy place to work at with awesome people.
Kontra érvek
Working outside on extreme hot days, or rain as an outdoor order taker
Yeah!
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carrollton, TX2017, október 12.
Working in fast food is a rite of passage for most high school students. Chic-Fil-a is one of the best to work. The hours are flexible and the pay was on scale with the duties required.
Great First Job
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fredericksburg, VA2017, október 10.
Teaches strong work ethic, and moral values that are priceless. They teach how to deal correctly and courteously with customers. They provide a great work experience as well as environment.
Character building
Only part time
productive fun place
Arkansas - Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Russellville, AR2017, október 9.
Its the best fast food place to work at. The pay is okay compared to the labor but I feel I deserve atleast 9 an hour instead of 8.75. the management is good and the hours are good too
Not great
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spartanburg, SC2017, október 8.
They were very hypocritical. My grandfather passed away and I was expected to come to work the exact same day of the incident with no kinds of remorse.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work but better for high schoolers than for people with bills.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2017, október 8.
I enjoyed working at Chick-Fil-a very much, people were nice (albeit it seemed a little faked sometimes), and hours didn't get in the way of my college classes too much.

What bothered me the most about working here is that at my location, they were hiring way too many people and were cutting a lot of hours in order to accommodate the influx of employees.

It's a great place to work, especially if you're a high school student. But, I don't recommend this being your ONLY job if you have any bills to pay.
Pro érvek
Fun, nice people, easy-going customers, time-flies, good starting-wages
Kontra érvek
short-shifts, not many hours, favoritism
Productive and fun
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lexington, KY2017, október 7.
busy, costumer service, management is OK. good christian facility. hardest part was dealing with cranky costumers. most enjoyable the dogs that come through.
free food
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to eat and work
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colonial Heights, VA2017, október 7.
I loved going to work I never dreaded it. If I needed time off whether it be short notice or in advance I was always given the time off. They were very flexible with my schedule and the management was very well. I would definitely go back
Free food at break time
Only 30 minutes for break
Fun Team with Challenging Pace
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2017, október 5.
It was a fun team to work with that allowed the challenging pace to be easily handled. You knew your teammates and it made the hours pass quickly. Enjoyed it.
Fun first job
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2017, október 5.
This was my first job out of high school and it really taught me a lot. Although I worked too many hours, it was nice to get paid. Only issue was that we rarely got breaks, and I often worked 10-12 hour shifts without eating.
Pro érvek
Chance to advance, great management
No breaks, hard work
Quick-Paced
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Durham, NC2017, október 4.
A typical day at Chick-Fil-A is stocking, helping guest and making sure their orders got out quickly as possible. Also had to stock and make sure the restrooms was clean.
A Perfect First Job
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chandler, AZ2017, október 4.
When I moved away for college, I took everything I had learned from this job and applied it to my future endeavors. Life would not be the same without the qualities of work I learned from Chick-Fil-A's standards. From customer service being #1 to the speed and simplicity of the menu, I loved this job inside and out.
Pro érvek
friendly coworkers, flexible hours, food discount
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick-Fil-A is not what you think it is
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Marietta, GA 300642017, október 3.
Shift changes are ridiculously chaotic. Management is inconsistent and my operator does not do his job, but rather puts all his stress onto one of the managers in particular. On the rare occasions that he comes to the restaurant, he brings along with him very negative management styles and is inconsistent and overbearing. There is often tension between managers and they bring their issues to the workplace and it negatively affects all other employees. New employees are not adequately trained, and are visibly stressed. Customers often try to take advantage of Chick-Fil-A's reputably amazing customer service by trying to receive free food or drinks. My store also has a playground and Mom's Valet services, which I find parents hold too high of standards for and myself and my fellow employees end up being their personal servants while they are visiting.
Also, I know that all operators run their stores differently and that salary is a part of that, but my store has terrible pay. We start at minimum wage, whereas others begin at around $8/hr, and receiving promotions and higher pay is nearly impossible.
Discounts
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Positive energy environment
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, október 3.
Working at Chick-fil-a involved a great balance of speed and common courtesy. With this job, I learned how to react to all situations in a respectful, professional manner. The management was somewhat strict yet friendly. As far as workplace culture, we were all expected to smile at all times and give the customer our full attention. The hardest part about working at this job would have to be not getting enough hours. The most enjoyable part of this job would be my co-workers.
Free lunch
Limited hours
Great first job!
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Torrance, CA2017, október 3.
Chick-Fil-A is a great first job! Of course it depends on management at the location you are applying for! I would definitely recommend applying to a Chick-Fil-A.
Free Lunch
Kontra érvek
Short staffed most of the time, management needs more training

Átfogó minősítés