Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Member

2 304 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 15 278 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
3,0
Poor Management
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lavonia, GA2020, január 17.
When I worked at Chick-fil-A I felt like my team leaders would always bully me majority of my fellow co-workers would agree that I was targeted. Pay was good, and I like that they were community friendly, but there at times wasn't enough employees to work during the shifts.
Enjoyable fast food restaurant
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Belleville, IL2020, január 17.
While working at Chick-fil-A, I learned the value of working together and with a purpose. We would have long days with customers, however working as a group made it seem as if taking care of 200+ orders was a breeze.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great atmosphere! Welcoming environment.
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2020, január 16.
I loved working here. They work with your schedule very well! The atmosphere is always positive and welcoming! There are opportunities to grow if you want! they pay above average.
for your information
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Warner Robins, GA2020, január 16.
Make sure you are willing to work at all times.Always go there with a great attitude and ready to work, never have a bad attitude because customers and managers see it.
Would recommend
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2020, január 16.
I would recommend any franchise store for chick-fil-a. They have a great work environment that make you feel like you belong to a family. My only problem was at my specific store where there was a lot of things that were unfair and they would dangle a management position in front of you with them knowing they won't give it to you.
Great job for students
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Severna Park, MD2020, január 15.
Chick Fil A was a great place to work for those who just want a job as a student, or a part time job. I made a lot of friends there and they always allowed me to come back after breaks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Make sure you have open availability
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2020, január 15.
This company is very focused on the quality of the food and service that their customers receive. And you get 50% off all the time and a friends and family discount
Good food
My Experience
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, TN2020, január 14.
My experience at Chick-fil-A was decent. The customers were mostly always happy, and the managers and bosses made sure their employees are taken care of and happy. The hours were kind of crazy for a 16 year old. I was waking up at 4:00am every morning 5 days a week, for a fast food restaurant.... the work was very good and the employees were better. They were almost always respectful, but knew when it was time to take charge and get to work. The job was difficult at times because I have a bad back, but for a normal person it wouldn’t be too bad. The job was very fast paced, but it taught you to have a connection with the customers but do it in a timely manner.
2,0
Chick-fil-A
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX 752542020, január 14.
Chick Fil-A a busy restaurant. Great chicken tenders. Not the best place to work. Meetings on Sunday and they are closed on Sunday. “For being a fast food restaurant if you eat inside they come by to refill your drinks and take your trash.”
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wellington, FL2020, január 14.
Restaurant review: Chick Fil A is the best. Chick Fil A is my favorite restaurant mostly because their food but also how nice the staff is to everyone. I usually order chicken nuggets and a big doctor pepper. ... They have chicken nuggets, chicken sandwiches,chicken fingers, chicken salads, the best fries, etc.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job for a college student who likes free Chick fil A
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, MO2020, január 14.
This job was perfect as a college student looking to make some cash and save money on groceries. I made a lot of friends working at CFA, some of which I see on a weekly basis.
Busy and friendly environment
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cypress, TX2020, január 14.
I looked forward to going to work everyday, all my coworkers and managers were friendly and helpful. Everyone there was very efficient and hard-working.
I enjoyed Chick-fil-A
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anderson, SC2020, január 14.
I thoroughly enjoyed my time as a Team Member of Chick-fil-A. I learned and grew both as an employee and as an individual. The fast-food industry is difficult to work in for long, but Chick-fil-A created an enjoyable experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Teaches you how to work under pressure and in a team... great place to work.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tuscaloosa, AL2020, január 14.
Chick-Fil-A is a great place to work. You learn to work under pressure in a fast paced environment while working in a strong team. You also get very flexible hours and great benefits. Lastly, you get to be part of a company known for great customer service, teaching you how to just be a nice person and make others smile.
Pro érvek
Discounts, flexible hours, teaches you good work ethic.
Kontra érvek
Stressful, fast-paced, you smell like chicken.
Amazing.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Little Rock, AR 722102020, január 14.
Chick fil a is known for amazing customer service and the big part that plays in it is that they train their employees to not just serve but to care for the customers day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
What stand out is the customer service they have really good customer service .
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sarasota, FL2020, január 11.
I learned at work that sometimes even when you having a bad day at school or something then you come in for work the customer can make your day get better or they could make it worse but me personally I loved all the customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun work place. Good for a first time job!
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  National City, CA2020, január 10.
Follow guidelines and food safety.
accomplishes store goals
people is really nice and energetic
managers are confident and encourage leadership and personal growth
1,0
Very Difficult job!
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reading, PA2020, január 10.
I enjoyed being Cook at Chick fil A, I worked here for just about a year. I did leave for personal reasons, but over I was very clean and quick at my job, I felt i was taken advantage of my skill. I was promised a different position, I was never given that opportunity in Advancement, reason being they loved my speed of breading. To give a simple story, I started as a breaded chicken and wasn't properly trained right. As you start in this company, You have two weeks in training, that is you learn the fundamentals of the kitchen. It was easy, yet it took me to learn the basic kitchen in three months, even before I state, "I want to learn properly "I love being effective at what I do. not knowing over the course of three months I was trapped in the breading area, the poor excuse was no one really liked doing it, not even the manager would step up. That the first thing, As I progressed in working a bread for chicken, I pled to change my position, Most the managers I worked for, gave me the dirty, hard jobs. I didn't get discouraged right away, I thought this what is like to start from the bottom and work my way up. As I plowed my way taking everything that was given to me, that most people didn't want to do in the kitchen, some of the managers started to talk down to me, even to the point of threatening me over, questioning to do the right thing while working there.
Yes, I reported them, yet I had meetings with the head manager hearing him say "They had similar issues with his aggression and had meetings with him about it." knowing I followed the rules this would cost me my job,
  több... not to be fired but to be treated even worse, looked frowned on. The manager got away with his threats to me, they just spoke to me him giving him another warning. even so Chick fil a guidelines take the offense seriously, in this case, it was turn away. This only made things worse for me as this manage was had to influence in this store so most of the coworkers sided with him ended up being aggressive, passive-aggressive towards me, all the more from the third month to my eighth month I started to develop some pain in my hands from doing breading constantly every day when I worked, I got it checked out I was overstraining my arms and hands from all the hard tasked they kept giving me, even that I asked to be changed or rotated! it happen a few times in a couple of months if I was lucky once every two weeks. I showed up to work every time I was scheduled and was only ever late twice in one year! Nearing my eight-month I was given chance to move my position to the front, I was excited and overly happy, I waited, and asked. The Head manager never thought of me and tried to shift my position, even so, there was another co-worker that had the same experience, even put his two weeks in because they didn't give him the training or shift position. So I was trapped again, in pain just about daily. to almost my hands would lock up I would have to ice them. I came to my senses, and put my two weeks in, as I sat there with the head manager, explaining why i was going to leave, he insisted stay, and he would change half my work hours to a different position, I suggested it was too late, as my hand were very bad shape, to the point I could barely grip. I left chick fil A, that was the second-worst job I experience in my life, I feel sorry to say this.

The lack of Manager Commacating with there coworkers was very terrible, one of the worse I dealt with in my whole life.

Secondly, The coworkers knew this, took advantage of it as a way to do what they wanted with there power of position. Making new coworkers do most of the dirty hard task, and keeping them on it, without rotating them.

Turn over rate is very high at most chick fil A stores meaning, people come and go, most quit or never show up, it happen so much at are store so much. It's hard job, your on your feet, if you work full days you only get 15min break every 5hrs, so they will schedule you 9.5hrs so you only get a 15min break, how I know, THEY did it to me! lol

The work isn't bad, its the speed you're going and the lack of teamwork the not accompanied with. It's sad to say, such a wonderful company I loved and adored, the lack of encouraging each other and uplifting your coworkers really affects the team, I felt it, made those days drag, even that I would encourage and uplift most of them. I was hardly given praise for it.

If your good at a position you'll most likely be trapped there, they have a structure to keep the best people at there places were there most effective makes sense to run very effective Business right? yes, but if you would rotate on downtimes, let most of the people get cross-trained you'll have an overall well-effectived team that lacks nothing!

I am happy I was given the opportunity, even that I had a mostly bad experience there, I had some good ones with very few employees. IF your wanting to work there, I wish you the best of luck! and God bless you.
  kevesebb
Fun at times, Flexible hours If head manager allows it
Kontra érvek
under paid for the work you do, Stuck in positions if your well at it. Overly barring on the body.Only 15min break every 5hrs.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I gained a lot of valuable experience from working there like customer experience, managing skills, and work experience
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Suffolk, VA2020, január 10.
I had to work with all kinds of customers on a daily basis and I learned to work with them and how to handle them and calm them down. Another great skill i learned was to handle money.
free lunch
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
good place to start working at to get a good job experience
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2020, január 9.
A typical day at work would include working hard, helping customers, and making sure you are occupied at all times. I believe the managers should work on their team leading skills because they tend to come off very bossy and their expectations are very high. But overall my experience at working at chickfila has helped me know what jobs seek in employers and help me get my first jon
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van