Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Member

1 965 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 13 022 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly , productive and fun work environment.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, július 15.
We were very frequently busy on the job but we still managed to have fun. Other employees as well as management and the owner we're extremely friendly and were very work oriented. Customer service and experience was one of the most important parts of the job as the business itself is very customer oriented. Learned how to perform well under pressure and work at a very fast pace.
best first job
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, július 15.
not much to say but one of the best place to start for anyone who looks. could be very hectic at times due to customers, however, CFA could teach a lot on the valuable of great customer service
Munkahelyi kultúra
High paced but very enjoyable working experience.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sandy Plains, GA2019, július 14.
The role for every team member at chick fil a is to greet a guest with a friendly smile and with a welcomed tone. Positive and maintain a healthy attitude is very important to keep our guests from coming back. The hardest role would be the amount of guests we have at once and the amount of people working. The most enjoyable part is making a guests day and give them something to look forward to on there next return.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Booming business, to a fault
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Warwick, RI2019, július 13.
Considering it's the only CFA in the state, Bald Hill Road is insanely popular (lines out the door and drive thru lines into the parking lot are normal). This comes as a detriment to most team members. Unattainable expectations, ridiculously stressful rushes (including drive thru being timed to meet speed of service goals)-- after a few months I genuinely dreaded coming to work almost every shift. Upper management is iffy at best and some assistant managers have demoted THEMSELVES because the security of their position was put into question. Not to mention lots of the customers treat you like you're an idiot or just a kid. If you're just a team member, you will definitely make friends with your coworkers, because most of them are great, but most of your bonding will stem from complaining about work all the time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and fast-paced place to work
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2019, július 12.
A typical day at work consisted of interesting interactions with customers as well as building meaningful relationships with some of them.
I learned the benefits of being a team player and striving to work well with anyone and everyone.
The management was very encouraging and compassionate but held everyone to a high and equal standard.
The workplace culture was extremely friendly and fostered positive feelings between team members as well as with customers.
The hardest part of the job was remaining personable in such a fast-paced environment but on most days it wasn't too hard.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the friendliness between the team members and the customers as well as the challenging, fast-paced environment that led to more personal growth than I could have anticipated.
Pro érvek
Free lunches; fun environment; good relationships; learning life skills
Kontra érvek
Long hours on your feet; fast pace
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun workplace.
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2019, július 12.
You are really able to bond with customers when providing second-mile service while also working efficiently. It is a very fast paced environment but very doable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most enjoyable part of the job was the friendly environment and staff
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Thruway2019, július 10.
I really enjoyed the people working there the work was high paced and every member contributed equally every day on the job. If I had the opportunity to recommend someone I would
Not for me
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marietta, GA2019, július 10.
This is a good place to work for high school and college students. Other than that it's not the best. Not enough pay at 8/hr. Owner was very picky I got in trouble for using a water cup to drink water. And also for throwing away 10 pickle slices. But manager was nice people were great. Hours sucked 5 am to 330 PM
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and friendly work environment
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Goodyear, AZ2019, július 9.
Every day is pretty busy but the people you work with make it bearable and fun. I learned that it pays to be kind to others and that you can make a difference to someone even with the smallest amount of effort. Management is kind and fun to work with (most of the time) however, some managers can take some warming up to and others sometimes abused their power. Working at Chick-Fil-A is like working with your family, there's good days and bad ones but we always come together when we need it most. Hardest part of the job is not getting too stressed or independent because it messes up the flow of the restaurant but the most enjoyable part of the job is getting to spend time with those that you care about and share the love with the customers that come in.
Great Place for Part-Timers Looking to Grow
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elk Grove, CA2019, július 9.
I really liked working here. It's fast food, so it's not great, but management really cared and were awesome. I only left for need of more hours, but if you are looking for part-time this job is perfect. The customers are nice. They are great at keeping you busy and on task. The hardest part is working out working hours when your schedule is limited. I had some trouble with the owner. When I started working there, I told him as soon as one opened up closer to my home I'd be applying there, and he was all excited for me and said he'd help me, but when it came to it, he actually told the other stone not to hire me or that owner would be upset, and the new guy wanting to be friends with him, but when he cheated me like that, I just decided to quit right out and apply to the other one fresh. That worked and the other store was able to hire me. But I was really angry and frustrated when he lied to me like that. He promised me he'd recommend me in an interview, over the phone, and to my face when he was at the store and I asked him on break. It wasn't that he did it. It's that he lied and wasn't honest with me about how he felt about me leaving.
Free meals, growth, culture
fast paced, fast food
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Terrible work place
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gainesville, GA2019, július 8.
In my time at Chick-fil-A, I gained a lot of experience, but that's about the only thing I got from there. Your coworkers are rude to you even if you are the nicest person, the managers are not fair, the hourly pay is unreasonable, and expectations of the managers thinking you can do four jobs at once is ridiculous.
Pro érvek
Half price on your meal only during your break.
Terrible work environment.
Job Learning
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Yuma, AZ 853652019, július 8.
It is definitely a good starting point. The job is simple and teaches and trains you fairly. Really not as biased as you'd expect, which is good if you're lgbt+
Fast Paced
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Conroe, TX2019, július 8.
While working at Chick-Fil-A everyday walking in at 4:00pm you could see how busy it would be and sometimes depending on the day just seeing the line would stress you out. The people there would help the day go by, by making you feel comfortable. my coworkers felt more like friends rather than coworkers. We were always cracking jokes and making the best out of the days.
Great First Job
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Liberty, MO2019, július 7.
This was my first job, and it was perfect for me. I was able to learn how to be a productive member of my working environment while being given room to improve on my communication skills.
1,0
Terrible Owner
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, július 6.
The owner of the store was extremely inflexible, teens unable to control the schedules their parents made were ridiculed in the company group chat. We were paid $8 per hour and told to always keep moving and be occupied. There were absolutely no discounts provided, only that if our meal on break was under $6 we would eat free, but that was only on breaks for working at least a 5 hour shift. I would not recommend Chick-fil-a to be anyone’s first job.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Terrible place to work at
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gallatin, TN2019, július 5.
The management is completely terrible. It's basically a free for all every night filled with drama. I highly recommend not to work there. My boss refused to work with my schedule and changed the call out requirements to almost two months in advance. They treat their employee like dirt.
Poor management
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Warwick, RI2019, július 5.
Honestly it was fun at first until the managers start coming at you for no reason. Management is really unorganized and there is no chance of getting a raise with minimum wage. Managers would get irritated and start complaining about the smallest knick knacks.
Free meal
Pay, hours, management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Too stressful and micro-managed to be enjoyable
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Macon, GA2019, július 4.
I enjoyed working there at first because I love giving good customer service, but the longer I worked there, the more the owner of store micro-managed every little thing. This, in turn, stressed out my managers so they began micro-managing us to the nth degree. Everything we did was wrong, even if we were told to do it that way by another manager, and hard work was rarely acknowledged. You are disposable and you are treated as such. All the good managers I worked hard to please either left or became calloused and stressed out. I realize that they are one of the busiest Chick-fil-A's in America, so they have to micro-manage to a degree to stay afloat, but the friendly service and happy hard-working values they advertise so heavily are a facade.
But if you like working in fast-paced, meticulously managed environments for fast-food pay, then you might enjoy working there. I wasn't a fan, though.
Discounted Lunches, Mandatory 30 minute breaks
Kontra érvek
Stressful environment, not allowed to sit down during long shifts, harsh management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Winchester, VA2019, július 3.
great experience, i loved working here. they were great at training and really cared about all of their customers. other employess were also great to work with
It's a hustle
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gilbert, AZ2019, július 3.
Working at Chick-fil-A was definitely a reality check on a 16 year old me. It taught me a lot about working and the fast food industry. Managers were okay, but I constantly felt condescended. That could be because I was more sensitive at 16 than I am now, but that is what I remember.
Good 1st job, Shorter hours
Cleanliness, Management (maybe)
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van