Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Member

1 934 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 10 329 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Fast-paced professional workplace
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Parker, CO2018, október 20.
Chick-fil-A is a fast food restaurant, but there are a lot of rules regarding. Dress code is huge, with odd requirements because it is a Christian business. No tattoos, painted fingernails, minimal make-up, hair for women has to be approved, a leather belt, the red shirt, black pants, expensive no slip shoes, and other were just part of the dress code. The people were lovely to work with, so many of them were friends and just happy to be there, but sometimes management wasn't run as well as it should have been. I had to leave because it was unbearably Christian and so closed minded, sometimes refusing to hire someone, or treating someone who wasn't like them badly because of their different lifestyle.
Pro érvek
Free meal provided, good people, structured and organized
RULES, closed-minded, hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
TEAM MEMBER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, október 19.
Very good place to start practicing your customer service attitude, also very fast paced environment which is very helpful when multitasking. Extremely friendly environment and great team work
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a iob for people that can handle doing a lot
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clemson, SC2018, október 18.
It’s an exciting job but some people are treated better than others, the managers may ask you to something they would never ask to do others. As a front counter work I had to work in the kitchen when there was not that many people but I was only being paid for front counter work.
Free break food
Favorcism
Awesome team building skills
Excellence Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Coralville, IA2018, október 18.
Chick-Fil-A is really good at teaching customer service, even to those who generally work in the back of the house. They are generally very flexible with hours and its a great place to learn how to handle stressful situations such as busy rush times.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful and fun with some good friends.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alpharetta, GA2018, október 17.
The Chick-fil-a I worked at, although it got very face paced a lot, had a good environment, and amazing managers. Everyone knew everything about everyone (in a good way). It was close to a family. The owners were friendly, so much so that they almost seemed as though they were your friend. I would definitely suggest it to anyone as a first job.
Pro érvek
Good friends (close to family), fun, amazing staff.
Small discounts.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good first job to work at
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Robinson Township, PA2018, október 16.
The people were nice, they treated me nicely it just didn’t work out. I got to learn about working long hours and how to manage my time with work. I was able to make new friends.
Very Fast Paced And Excited Also Very Family Oriented Work Place
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brandon, FL2018, október 16.
Chick fil a has showed me a lot of customer service skills and has honestly helped me to be a better person. And I appreciate every moment I had there. All the staff work easy to get along with and the guests who would come through and already knew your name was very heart warming.
Free Chick fil a, Good Pay, Friendly
Lunch Rush Very Stressful, Reasonable Breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
didn't enjoy the location
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lakeland, FL2018, október 16.
chick fil a would have been a better places to work if not for the manager I had. This is a job for college students so I wouldn't recommend this job to my friends.
A typical day
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colonial Heights, VA2018, október 16.
A Regular day at work, Is actually just nice. Yeah, it may get busy, but working at chick-fil-a and knowing you get your food for free and they are really nice and you know for sure you get every single Sunday off is nice.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work!
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2018, október 15.
Chick-Fil-A is known for its customer service. Due to this aspect, training is a vital part of your employment. Management tells you and shows you exactly how to treat each guest with respect, which really adds to the working experience. Overall, everyone has the same goal: to quickly and effectively serve the guests.
Pro érvek
Free meals, fun!!!, flexible with scheduling
Low wages
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productivity and work ethic.
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houma, LA2018, október 15.
The productivity of Chick-Fil-A can have its ups and downs. On one day it will be busier that stores on black Friday. On other days it will be as dry as the Sahara desert. On the work ethic side of this summary, there are some people that have an excellent work ethic and some people do not have any work ethic.
Pro érvek
$7 discount, paid breaks, some good work ethic.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, Poor management, some poor work ethic.
Best place to start
Team member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Warrington, PA2018, október 14.
Best job I ever had. There is no better place to be to start out in the working world as a young adult then Chick-Fil-A. If you know anything about Chick-Fil-A then you already know their reputation. I had the best managers who had the best advice and guidance in both the working world and in life. I had the best co-workers ever who had the best attitudes and great personalities. I wouldn’t be who I am and where I am today if I didn’t ever have this job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Super friendly, excellent training, safe and clean
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Martinsburg, WV2018, október 13.
They offered the best training when I worked there! Super nice and friendly! You never feel alone and they are always there to help you! Plenty of room to grow and succeed! Best job I ever had!
Pro érvek
Friendly, safe, excellent training, discounts
No cons!
Fast-paced and Busy
TEAM MEMBER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Apex, NC2018, október 12.
It is a very busy and fast-paced place to work. There are a lot of times where you have to deal with issues that customers have and also have to socially interact with some angry people.
Fair pay
Constant labor and issues
Quick-paced and fairly simple
Team member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harrisonburg, VA2018, október 12.
This company likes to deliver the best quality product at the fastest time possible to ensure satisfaction of its customers. It can be very hard to stay up to pace at first but once you adjust the job is very repetitive and simple.
Debatable
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pace, FL2018, október 12.
If under good management, your Chick-fil-A experience will be great, however I was personally under poor management that took little care of their employees which made a fast-paced and stressful job more stressful. There are few things harder than being mentally drained by your own employer while trying to remain as bright and positive as a team member to your guests.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bad experience, but depends on the store
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Virginia2018, október 11.
When you work at Chick-fil-A it's busy almost all day and every day. That can be a good and bad thing depending on the type of person you are.

As a person who prefers a fast paced environment, the job was not worth dealing with the inconsistent leaders, poorly skilled workers and, most of all, the pathetic high school-esque culture.

As you could've guessed from my previous statement, the majority of employees at Chick-fil-A are children. Few of them value what can be learned working at the restaurant. And when the going gets tough they ask their leader to switch positions, thus somebody else doing the dirty work for them. However, demographics vary between stores so there may be a chance you won't have to deal with this problem.

Regarding what I said about the leadership, all this could be fixed if the managers chose mature employees to be Team Leaders. So many of them are teenagers and don't have a clue on how to deal with stressful situations, while I see plenty of employees more deserving of a promotion. You could argue that promoting younger people is good for building character, but when dinner time starts to roll around, it's obvious when the adults are the ones that need to be leading.

New employees at Chick-fil-A often take several months to get the hang of working at the store, which tells me that there needs to be a massive change in how they train newcomers. For a store that gets an insane amount of business, it's extremely irritating when the majority of employees have no idea what they're doing.

When you are first hired at Chick-fil-A, they teach
  több... you to be a team player, help others, and have a positive attitude while working. While these are great and important things to teach, rarely are they actually put into practice. It is often when values are overlooked for the sake of fast business.

But then again, each Chick-fil-A location is different, so you could have a different experience. However, it is a possibility you could be dealing with one or more of these problems eventually.

On the flip side, the schedule is flexible. That's a positive I guess.
  kevesebb
Flexible Schedule
Kontra érvek
Inconsistent team leaders, poorly trained employees, too many young kids
Munkahelyi kultúra
it's good for beginners .
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tyler, TX2018, október 11.
The hardest part would probably being able to multi-task in a hard scene and during a rush . You would have to be able to know how to do several things while in a rush ,
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Overland Park, KS2018, október 10.
Work is fairly easy, but needs a good memory and accuracy. The people I ended up working with in the end had neither, and would express their stress by yelling at the other employees. As someone who is good at my job, this was very frustrating.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place for a first job.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Humble, TX2018, október 10.
Excellent management, everyone was very well trained in every aspect. Outstanding customer service. High stress job but you stay very busy so thye time goes by very quickly.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van