Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Member

1 481 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 8 493 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fast pace workplace
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Winston-Salem, NC2018, május 1.
Chick-Fil-A was a nice first job when i started. There are still somethings i believe they could work on not only for me, but for other employees as well.
Breaks, discounts, employee meals
Communication, managers, attitudes, favoritism
Munkahelyi kultúra
Do not recommend working here
TEAM MEMBER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, AL2018, május 1.
Good, hard-working individuals who meet the training criteria are overlooked for promotions due to it being based on seniority and employees are treated like cattle. Store operator is a love and genuinely cares for people and many of managerial staff is lovely but don't carry much weight. Each transaction is to be conducted in a 60 second time frame and yet those that take 5-7 minutes per order are not reprimanded, nor the fast employee rewarded. Late on giving employee evaluations which correlate with your raises. This is a thankless, feverish-paced, sickness inducing job that ABSOLUTELY is not worth taking!!
Pro érvek
Privileged to eat free food with free desserts on Friday;closed Sundays
Kontra érvek
guilt for break (even if doctor mandated), neck-braking pace
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Positive and fast-paced environment
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carrollton, TX2018, május 1.
Although working for chick-fil-a was great, I loved my co-workers, the guests, making drinks, taking payments, cleaning, the owner of the franchised location was a bit overbearing. I don't like talking badly about people but he caused a lot of problems in our work environment. Many people quit a lot because of his micromanaging. There's a high turnover rate at that location.
Pro érvek
Great environment. Lasting friendships with co-workers and guests
Kontra érvek
Hard to get time off and overbearing owner
Fun but very busy
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bluffton, SC2018, május 1.
Very strict which is good because of how busy they are, good environment, everyone has to make sure they move quickly or they will get behind. Shorter break then I’m used to but you get a free meal each shift
Different
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Romulus, MI2018, május 1.
different from any other job but the same at the same time when dealing with the fast food industry. poor management, team members fighting, team members and manager dropping food on the floor and pick it up and service it and etc..
Pro érvek
ms savita is a great manager
Kontra érvek
to much drama and playing and nastiness
Unfair system of advancements
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, GA2018, május 1.
Not all are the same, but one in particular is not a good workplace at all. I worked at the same CFA for +2 years and did everything I could for the company, never got written up, and put the company above anything else, yet I still get paid less than some high school juniors who have not even worked their for 5 months. The thing the all have in common is they are best friends with management, while I was not. Promotions are all based on friendships. The operator also uses a system he calls "encouragement through punishment" in which we basically have any benefits taken away until some area is improved. We then get the benefit back for a few weeks and then he takes it away for another reason.
Pro érvek
Other employees are very friendly
Kontra érvek
Not really any benefits whatsoever
Fast-paced
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Crofton, MD2018, április 30.
I enjoyed my time at Chick-fil-a. It taught me valuable customer skills and how to deal with working in a tight space. I enjoyed meeting new friends. I least enjoyed dealing with rude customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A place that respects values
PART TIME TEAM MEMBER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  York County, PA2018, április 30.
This job is not for the faint of heart. There are early mornings and late nights. Extreamly picky and when someone says thank you, employees are required to say "My pleasure." and do not have a choice. If you aren't having a good day, you have to hold it together and pretend like you are.
Respects values, Discount on food
Kontra érvek
No benefits or much advancement
stressful work environment
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Severna Park, MD2018, április 30.
in my opinion, chick fil a was a very stressful working environment and was not as relaxed as i would prefer. however, i am grateful for this experience because it taught me how to apply myself at work and how to handle certain situations.
Pro érvek
one free meal on a work day
intense coworkers
Productive and hard working
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gaffney, SC2018, április 30.
I learned how to be on a team, work quickly, and to have fun while working. Working at Chick-Fil-A is such a fun place to work. The managers stay on top of you which is great, but they make sure you are having fun as well.
Discounts
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace and good people
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2018, április 29.
The employees of Chick-fil-a are what make it the best place to work. Everyone generally enjoys their job and the community that is created provides a group of people you look forward to seeing.
Paid meal breaks
Chick Fil A CLT Airport
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2018, április 29.
This location had just opened, it was a much smaller venue than the standing stores. we still all worked as a team. The management could have had better communication skills.
Pro érvek
meeting people from all over
Employee Shuttle, small venue
Chick Fil A
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, VA2018, április 28.
On a typical day I prepared food by following the recipes and measurements. Also completed cleaning and closing tasks with other coworkers. Maintaining cleanliness of the store was very important.
good food
Kontra érvek
unpaid breaks, we paid for food, no discount
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work but is temporary job
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fleming Island, FL2018, április 27.
A typical day at work was fast paced a little stressful, but overall the people I worked with were great the work was rough but I always left my job feeling fulfilled because I know I know I was able to accomplish the goal of satisfying the customer through the team effort of everybody involved.
free lunches
Kontra érvek
no benefits or ability to rise through the ranks
productive and fun
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Southington, CT2018, április 27.
Great. It's a fun place to work and I enjoy making guests happy when I serve them food and treat them with respect. It's a great place to work if you want to make others happy and feel good doing so.
owner
Kontra érvek
managers who don’t schedule their employees
Working at chick fil a
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cerritos, CA2018, április 26.
It was cool working at chick fil a. I got the experience and got new friends. The only thing i didn't like was that they were getting on me because I was sick. I would call out of have notes because i was super sick with fever and cough and they still wanted me to go to work. On its a fast food place so i thought it would be wrong to be working really sick.
Great First Job
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Frankfort, KY2018, április 26.
This job was my first job, and I got it while I was in high school. I learned a lot about maintaining a good work ethic, but I can also say that many of my co-workers did not have a good work ethic. A typical day for a Front-of-House worker looks like coming in and being assigned a role you typically do, which is frustrating for many because many tasks are extremely repetitive. I do enjoy slow afternoons where I can connect with my coworkers. I think some changes are being made, but I feel like management struggles with communication sometimes.
Fun place to work
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Media, PA2018, április 26.
Meet some fun and interesting people, fun fast paced environment. Do special events few times a year outside of work with the whole staff such as amusement park trips. Hardest part of the job was if someone was slacking at their position the whole thing could fall apart and you had to really step up.
Pro érvek
Good pay, fun staff events, good hours, great staff
Munkahelyi kultúra
An overall great work environment
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ocala, FL2018, április 26.
With starting to work at Chick-fil-A at such a young age I was not only able to grow as an employee, but I was also given the opportunity to build a strong work ethic for myself. The culture at Chick-fil-A is remarkable as each employee truly values one another as well as they value and honor the core values of Chick-fil-A
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a so great place to work at
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, április 25.
Very fast paced and intensive work, greasy atmosphere with rude customers and immature co-workers. This is an okay job for a 16-year-old until they are old enough to get something better. Stay away from fast food!
50% off food
Kontra érvek
Intensive, low pay, little to no benefits, hours are not guaranteed.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van