Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Member

1 263 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Fast
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2018, január 20.
If you like a fast paced job and love being busy at all times then this is the job for you. You may run into a few rough customers but Chick fil A’s customer are usually loving and caring. Always be ready for a line to the door and back to back customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fun and supportive environment
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wentzville, MO2018, január 19.
I love working at Chick-fil-A. Everyone is encredibly nice, fun to be around, helpful, and supportive. It's a great place to advance from within or just gain work experience, great as a first job! 10/10 would definitely recommend to anyone. Only reason I'm looking for a new job is because I live quite far from the nearest location :(
Pro érvek
Free employee meal, fun activities, team parties, flexible schedule
Kontra érvek
Can be stressful during rush hour
Productive and efficient
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, CO2018, január 19.
The food was great along with the fun incorporated in our "projects". The typical day was busy and insightful on customer service. The hardest part of the job would probably be keeping up with the drive thru.
quick paced
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Augusta, GA2018, január 18.
Work is quick paced and mostly stressful. Coworkers okay to work with unless they were still in high school. Management can be good depending on the manager and they're managment style.
Chick Fil A
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  McKinney, TX2018, január 17.
The Chick Fil A I worked at was newly opened so they hadn't yet gotten into the swing of things. The overall work environment was very hostile and unprofessional.
Free Lunch
Short Breaks, Overstaffed
Great first job
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stone Mountain, GA2018, január 17.
It is a great first place to work and begin your work experience. As you get older, depending on your location and your managers, you will soon realize that it is not worth it most of the time. Like working 10 to 11 hour shifts and only having one 25 minute break all day, and even then they STILL cut your break short to 15 minutes and never let you finish. There was a lot of drama, but really it was all high school drama. I did enjoy getting to know a lot of my co-workers, they were pretty great people.
Working at the Yellow Daisy Festival
SHORT breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Chick-fil-a
TEAM MEMBER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucker, GA2018, január 17.
Chick-fil-a is a good first-time job. The training is very easy to understand.The work environment is very friendly. The salary is a good start and can increase, overall Chick-fil-a is a decent job.
DIscount lunch
salary
Productive Stressful Place to Work
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cary, NC2018, január 16.
A typical day at work was fast paced and requires you to be extremely patient with all customers no matter how rude they may be. The hardest part of this job is not yelling at customers.
Food on Break
Short Break
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great environment, especially for a first job
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peachtree City, GA2018, január 16.
Chick-fil-A was my first job and I cannot say enough about how awesome it is to work there. My managers and store owner were all incredible people who really cared about us employees. I learned how to manage my time, how to multitask and how to be able to focus on one thing while a million other things are going on around. Of course this was a high school job, but I still feel we should have gotten paid above minimum wage. Other than that, I don't have much to complain about. Bonus - I met my husband there. Lots of great folks work for CFA
Amazing atmosphere, great management
Kontra érvek
Food service isn't a glamorous job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved this place until management changed
TEAM MEMBER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, AR2018, január 16.
I loved working here when I was first hired, had great management. Then management changed and made me end up quitting. Also they did not pay me for training which I later found out is illegal.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Depends on which Chick-Fil-A
TEAM MEMBER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Savannah, GA2018, január 16.
Most Chick-Fil-A's are great to work at. They provide you one meal for every 30 minute break, and have great career advancements. Mine just happened to be the worst in my city. Management was horrible, money hungry, the environment was dirty, and the management often made false promises. I was always sick due to the working conditions, I was expected to be fast while bagging the food, taking orders, making drinks, and cashing out people all by myself. I was often on my own on one side (It was a drive through only). So always check reviews on the location because most Chick-Fil-A's are not horrible.
free meal provided for 30 minute breaks
short breaks, stressful, overworking
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Very fast paced workplace
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lynchburg, VA2018, január 15.
Stressful most of the time. Very tight workspace. Employees and customers could be difficult at times, and the workday was very intense and overwhelming.
Quick-paced and young environment
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Monroe, NC2018, január 15.
Its very hard to get into CFA because of how selective they are. It makes it seem at first like it would be a very difficult job but once you're in its easy to be nice to people and its a fun environment.
Pro érvek
Discounted lunches and college benefits
Short breaks, gets repetitive
Making stress enjoyable
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, AL2018, január 13.
Working at Chick-fil-A is the best first job anyone could have. Most of the managers and coworkers are kind and supportive. Our location was always very busy and chaotic but it was good to be constantly moving. Amidst the chaos, it was always great to make people's days through serving delicious food, smiling and saying "My pleasure", living up to the franchise's standards.
Sundays off, satisfying customers
Long, hard hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Helpful in growth of self in the career world
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northport, AL2018, január 12.
I learned time management and how to be very consistent in arrival time as well as how I was to appear. Expectations were very high and they did not put up with anything less than their expectation. Most days would have some stressful component, but I learned to work through that stress to make sure that everything ran smoothly.
Discounted Lunches, Upheld Requested Time Off
poor management, irregular scheduling
Team member-Wyoming Blvd (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2018, január 12.
This was an okay job, but I really disliked the management. Standards were different for everyone and every store. We were only allowed to get numbers 1-7 to eat for free and nothing else, but the other store could get whatever they wanted and their pay started at $9.00, but I started at $8.80. Overall I did not feel appreciated or valued at all.
free food, flexible scheduling
poor management
Wonderful First Job!
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Evans, GA2018, január 12.
I absolutely loved working for this company! The managers make work so much more bearable. Coworkers become family. Chick-Fil-A is such an understanding company and genuinely cares for their employees. I have had a manager send someone to come and pick me up for work when I didn't have a ride before.
Pro érvek
Employees are rewarded for doing a good job and meeting yearly sales goals, Management cares, coworkers become family, best job you can get in fast food.
Kontra érvek
Although this is a better job than mcdonalds, it is still food service., Entry level job, not good to live off of unless you get into management.
A great first job
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Arkansas2018, január 11.
Chick-fil-A is a great work environment. I've worked with a few different operators, and in multiple positions, so I've had some very different experiences. There are some great managers who care about their employees, and others who don't. As a fast-food restaurant, they don't offer high-paying career opportunities, but this is a great job for someone looking to get work experience and an income.
rules are strict
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rancho Cordova, CA2018, január 11.
some of their rules were unreasonable to follow, they hover while your working , they pick favorites. However i did learn great customer service and multitasking skills.
free lunch meals
some rules
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Decent
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Long Beach, CA 908042018, január 11.
Could be better, pretty okay for a first job or something that's part-time. Make sure you have a flexible schedule so you're able to actually get some decent hours.

Átfogó minősítés