Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Member

1 844 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 12 193 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not what a Chick-Fil-A is supposed to be
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  College Station, TX2019, május 14.
Management is rude to employees and customers. They only offer 50% off for employees only. But the one in Bryan, Tx gives employees free food for employees and their families. They horde sauces and will charge for extra. They will argue with customers about orders and be rude to customers. If an employee calls in sick they will be called, yelled at by management and then taken off the schedule for the next week and treated rudely for the rest of their employment. There’s a reason this Chick-Fil-A has a high turn over rate.
Pro érvek
You can change your availability
Everything else
Fun work place
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  King of Prussia, PA2019, május 14.
It gave me good insight and experience in working at a fast paced job. I learned better team working skills. The management was good for the most part. Some team members show more effort than others.
Free lunch
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and stressful environment with decent perks
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Leeds, AL2019, május 14.
A typical day included lots of customers, cleaning, and stocking. I learned how to deal with difficult customers, how to receive orders quickly, and how to work on a team under pressure. My particular Chick-fil-A had a few management problems. The hardest part was being patient when customers would get frustrated for no reason. The most enjoyable part was getting to know the regulars and memorizing their orders.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Quick paced restaurant that helps you getting used to under pressure situations.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atascocita, TX2019, május 14.
I enjoyed working here as the customers were friendly and so were the co-workers. It taught me to move quick and efficiently while having a positive mindset.
Dishes
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and Good place for first job
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2019, május 14.
This was my first job and I. Loved it but now that I am growing up I see I deserve more and not getting it. I don’t regret working here but I would for sure look into it before working here.
Pay, leadership
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful work environment with a lot going on
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kent Island, MD2019, május 14.
It was a job with good benefits but it was a high stress workplace. They did a good job of giving time off and the other employees were very nice. Overall the job was okay.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and detail oriented.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, VA2019, május 14.
Fun environment with great fellow employees designed to make customers needs first above all else. Great team but managers can be a little harsh and not understanding of peoples positions.
fun
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, TN2019, május 13.
Loved my time here
Fast paced
LEarned to work as a team
management was okay
loved the people
plenty of chances to advance
met the love of my life lol theres that
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very very fast paced, i love it!
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lexington, KY2019, május 13.
I loved that it was fast and all the people are so fun to work with. It’s a very enjoyable place to be, very happy and uplifting! Also all of the managers are considerate and very well mannered.
Free lunch!!!
fun work place
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wallingford, CT2019, május 13.
chick fil a is a great place to work at for a first job it’s is very welcoming. Has a lot of great work staff and has a great welcoming staff as well.
Very good growing company
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Florissant, MO2019, május 13.
I love the environment everyone is so nice and loving and I’ve made so many friends. Flexible scheduling and the pay is great for the hours you work there.
Pro érvek
Free meal during breaks, great pay
Kontra érvek
No hair dye, lengthy nails, most piercings not allowed
Good first job
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Stafford, VA2019, május 13.
Chick-fil-a is a great first job. Even though it can get extremely high paced at times, the work culture there is fantastic. Everybody feels like family and I know at the end of the day my coworkers have my back. Management is very professional and friendly. Through out my time there I've learned how to remain calm under pressure, how to communicate in a respectful and professional manner, and how to adapt in a fluid and high paced work environment. The hardest part of the job is the amount of physical, mental, and emotional energy it requires everyday. The best part about the job is the culture, I know I've made some great friends and learned valuable lessons from them.
Pro érvek
Free break food, fun work culture, good management
Short breaks, late nights
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great company if you find a good location
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Elkton, MD2019, május 12.
Chick Fil A is a great company to work for. There is so much opportunity to advance in the company and the atmosphere is great. However, if you end up in a bad location, it is not the same experience.
Productive place to work
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wheaton, IL2019, május 12.
I learned a lot during my time here and I enjoyed most of it. Sometimes the management was a bit rude when trying to make a point or when they were trying to correct an error, but overall it was a good experience.
Always exiting
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Prattville, AL2019, május 11.
Chick Fil A is a great place to work I love working there. They allow me to choose my schedule, they also allow me to ask off when I need to. They have trained me in all areas and allowed me to master each new position I learn!
Pro érvek
Great work environment I.e. employees and customers
Great environment, always busy
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sewell, NJ2019, május 11.
While working here I got the chance to connect with guests and their families. Here we are always going the extra mile to serve others. This job is an awesome learning experience.
Pro érvek
Fun, fast paced, discounted meals
Quick paced
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tyler, TX2019, május 10.
You have to be able to do multiple things at once with multiple customers waiting on their order. It can be stressful at times but it also is very good for the future so that when stressful situations come up you’re already use to things like that, so I feel it is a good place to work because it gets you ready for your future.
Kontra érvek
Not a lot of room in the back for everyone
1,0
It sucks
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chesapeake, VA2019, május 9.
This chick fil a is so unprofessional, I urge all who apply (FIND SOMEWHERE else to work. it's a very toxic atmosphere. Management doesn't know how to treat people. only managers get discounts. Rude and petty if you decide to leave. Giving you the real deal
Rude, long hours, stay until 11 sometimes, all talk but no action
Munkahelyi kultúra
Co workers are like family but Managers can be very rude
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Plantation, FL2019, május 8.
There’s no doubt that chick fil a is the best fast food restaurant nowadays.Not every chick fil a is like the one that i worked at.The chick fil a i worked at was the worse because everyone got paid lower than any other chick fil a around the world and second,the managers were very rude not only to employees but customers.
Discounts, Friendly environment at times
Manager, Salary
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
2,0
Fast Paced & Interesting
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glen Mills, PA2019, május 7.
Got trained very well in my opinion. Got to now multiple people which was a warm welcome. Half the management team were nice and on their feet. The other half were not helpful or at times not doing anything. One of the up front managers was a reason I left, as I felt uncomfortable, along with scheduling conflicts. Fellow co-workers were the best part as they are around my age and connectable.
Discount, Breaks
Rushed work
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van