Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Member

1 733 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 9 513 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
fun
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mount Laurel, NJ2018, július 31.
No benefits that i could recall, but it is a fun place to work at. people are all very kind (but thats what we are technically paid to do lol). quick pace environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Danville, VA2018, július 31.
I enjoyed the work environment. It was fast paced, but a great first job. I would recommend this job to anyone looking for a part time job or a good first job.
Not enough pay
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chester, VA2018, július 31.
They do not pay you enough for the work you are doing. They send you outside for hours on end in the heat. The job takes a lot from you and management is not as good as it was.
Break food
Short breaks
Fun and exciting!!
TEAM MEMBER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, július 31.
It was a great experience, easy to learn new skill sets and a fun environment! Each shift you are put in different position to further your experience on the job.
Free meals
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management does a phenominal job of hiring the kindest people.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Collierville, TN2018, július 30.
The managers that I worked for, especially the night crew, were super productive and had efficient team work skills. The hardest part of the job for me was working cash register at the window, but I have only done it a few times in my lifetime. Everyone who works there is so encouraging and at the end of the day, you meet so many great people. I've learned a lot of people skills and patience, this was my favorite job.
Very Fast paced
team member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, július 30.
Getting to work every day I hoped that my team members will come on time. The rush hours were very fast paced everyone seems to love to eat there. I enjoyed having a very good team who did not fall behind
Great job
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hoover, AL2018, július 30.
I needed a job while in college and this opportunity was a great one. They offered generous hours and appreciated the work I put in. It was sometimes stressful but I always considered it worth it for the free waffle fries on break.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, Friendly and experienced work place
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2018, július 30.
I learned the most in speed and quality costumer service working here. The managers and Team leaders are always on the look out for good workers and very helpful in all situations. Everyone is there to help each other and has no problem lending a hand to those in need. The hardest part of the job was insuring every guest got exactly what they wanted in a speedy time. It was fairly easy to accomplish but that is the hardest part. The best part of the job is by far seeing the guests smiles and hearing how much they enjoy every visit.
Amazing Atmopher
Fast paced non stop
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work. I am treated fairly and I am compensated well. Management is good.
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mauldin, SC2018, július 29.
I love my job I’ve been at CFA for 2 years. The management is great and they genuinely care about not only your job performance but your wellbeing outside of work. Pay is excellent.
Pro érvek
Good food allowance. Good pay. Good hours if you strive for them.
not ideal
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manassas, VA2018, július 29.
I wouldn't recommend working here to anyone who isn't a high school student looking to make some extra cash. The management was rough, and scheduled me for times I expressed I wasn't available for.
Alright
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  East Peoria, IL2018, július 29.
Pretty good business the food there is great. I could of asked for anything better then them fries 😊. If i could eat it everyday i would with our hesitation
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great stepping stone for other jobs but a fast paced working environment not for everybody.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Troy, MI2018, július 27.
I spent a summer working as a part time team member at Chick-FIl-A. As a first-job experience, it was beyond my expectations in terms of pace and work culture. I saw some other employees who felt too pushed by the speed of business and had to quit because it was too much to handle. Even though I too, found work stressful and a little overbearing in terms of hours worked at times, it built a great foundation for future jobs and made me ready for any restaurant work environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Chick Fil A
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN 381152018, július 27.
Its a great job for starting out minors. Teaches them professional attitudes and face pace environment also gives workers benefits and discounts for their hard work.
Food, Saftey
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice for a temporary job, but quickly was overworked and under compensated.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Trussville, AL2018, július 26.
Everyone is used to that friendly Chick-Fil-A environment, and we were expected to provided the highest quality service. However, as time went on and I was put in drive thru, I quickly became overworked. What started off as a pleasant experience became increasingly monotonous, but i was able to keep up. I started really dreading coming in to work, as i was put outside for 6 hours at a time taking orders or directing traffic in 85+ degree heat. In the end, I was stuck getting paid less than even wal-mart or mcdonald’s, which definitely wasn’t worth the long shifts outside in the summer heat or the exceptional customer service that was expected of us. We simply weren’t getting paid enough for the quality of work that was expected.
free food, discounts
Kontra érvek
poor pay, often long shifts, overworked
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Quick Paced and busy workplace
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ammon, ID2018, július 26.
We were almost always busy and I loved that! There was always something to do, no down time! I usually worked after school to closing and had the dinner rush. I often worked at the drive-thru and would take orders, fill drinks, and make the milkshakes. I learned a lot about my drive to work hard. Management was okay, not the best. I was always frustrated when trying to progress towards being a team member and management wouldn't work with me after I had done my part and was qualified. The hardest part of the job would probably be when other employees didn't do their part when closing and I had to pick up the slack. The most enjoyable part was probably serving the customers and them leaving happy!
Free food when working
No benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
The fast pace of Chick fil A
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Longview, TX2018, július 25.
I loved that when I was working at Chick fil A, the staff was so friendly. Every time I would go to work, I would enjoy it. Also a perk of working there was that on your 20 min paid break, you get free food!
paid break
crazy busy
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Poor Experience
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, július 24.
Good company corporately but the in-store experience/environment is different from the culture at the home office. Store management is trash. Long hours for low pay. Not all stores may be as bad as the one I worked at but I would not recommend working at CFA if future restaurant management or ownership is not desired.
Great community outreach/involvement
Kontra érvek
Continuously being talked down to, unfair bias, long hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed my co-workers but directors made work almost unbearable
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Laurens, SC2018, július 24.
I enjoyed working there day-to-day but the owner wouldn't listen to team members about problems with his 'director team' (husband and wife, which is a whole other problem). I feel like the company suffered because of the lack of willingness to listen. I also wasn't paid very much especially to have obtained a college degree and I felt like I had more to offer the store to help them flourish and upper leadership wouldn't allow me to use my degree to help out.
food discount
leadership
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
low pay. full of idiots.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hickory, NC2018, július 24.
you would work pretty hard and have to put on a fake smile and act constantly for customers only to come home to a check where you made 7.25 an hour. and all of your co-workers are holier than thou Christians. it is my personal purgatory. if you enjoy being underpaid and wasting your time this job is for you!!!!
it sucked
it really sucked
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 5Jelentés
Poor care of employees
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Decatur, GA2018, július 23.
The job wasn't very accommodating to my school schedule. My hours were always being cut short in order to accommodate the new hires, which was unfair seeing as I was there longer than them.
n/a
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van