Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Member

1 478 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 8 481 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun work place just needs more stability
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Racine, WI2018, május 6.
They didnt really offer help you would have to go to them . typically work day cleaning stocking taking order . bathroom clean every 4 hours . didnt give mamy hours that was a bad one for them
Free food 6$ worth if yiu were on the schedule that day
Not enough pau
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast-paced and stressful work environment
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, május 6.
Working at Chick-fil-A is a difficult job, as far as the fast food industry goes. Though there are some pros and cons to working here, each operator is independent of each other, and each location is run drastically different from every other one.

The management at my particular store was not fantastic. Employees that worked nights or that were part-time ALWAYS pulled the short straw and were screwed over when our location was torn down for reconstruction. Nonetheless, the people that work at Chick-fil-A truly are amazing and wonderful people. We tend to get fed up with each other after forcing smiles on our faces with guests, but we are still good people.

It has been a pleasure to work at Chick-fil-A.

(our discount was 50% off of any order less than $10)
People, pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, május 6.
I enjoy working there and intend to keep working there. The pay is fair, I have great co-workers and managers with fast paced work that makes the time go by
Horrible Management
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cheltenham, PA2018, május 6.
Management sucks, expect a lot from their employees to pay so little, honestly it's pretty ridiculous. Give you a break after an hour of work which makes no sense. They watch everything you do, on cameras (that have sound). The owner is way too invested in his job, I think it's his whole life. Lot of female employees working there so be prepared to deal with attitudes 24/7. They have about 20 people working around the same area which leaves no room to move or breathe. Do your job and act like you love it there and you'll survive the job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive workplace just prepare to WORK
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston Heights, TX2018, május 5.
If you find it hard to work under pressure this isn't the job for you. No day is busier than the other. At this job I learned the significance of efficiency. The managers help when they can since it is a very busy work environment. Every day that I came home my feet throbbed and my armpits had sweated deodorant out a long time ago. The customers that came in were great and the interaction between them took my mind off of how tired I was sometimes. The operator is a great guy as well of the other members of management.
$8 lunch covered each shift
Your lunch break will never be around 12
Productive and competitive
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kingsland, GA2018, május 4.
It's a very productive place to work. Not a lot of room for fun since it is a fast food place. But they do try to arrange for events for the works outside of work. But its competitive all the way around.
free lunches
Kontra érvek
short breaks, competitive hours and pay
Fast paced work pace
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Woodbridge, VA2018, május 4.
must be able to work at a very fast pace, must be able to multitask and give good customer service . must be able to handle pressure and stress when working
free meal
short breaks
Fun and Collaborative
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Totem Lake, WA2018, május 4.
Working at CFA you always had to be doing something and being productive, but it was also a very fun and collaborative environment. The management was always there to help even for small issues and questions and we were all treated very well.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  McAllen, TX2018, május 3.
Nice environment to be around, great coworkers to be with. Buisness was fast and steady always. Was an interesting experience and I would recommend this job.
Good Workplace
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and easy just little benefit.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  East Point, GA2018, május 3.
My entire year of Chick-fil-A was great, my work schedule could be fixed depending on my needs especially since I attend high school. But I had to resign do to me needed time off for me to catch up in high school in order to graduate.
Half Off Food.
Short breaks.
Fake and Hectic
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fredericksburg, VA2018, május 3.
The job itself is not difficult. The management makes it difficult. Southpoint Chikfila is a horrible place to work for anyone who isnt a christian or 14 years old looking for any job that will take them. Management is passive aggressive, unrealistic, and often just plain discriminatory.
That being said, if you aren't a genuinely kind person and enjoy wearing an overtly fake robotic smile and saying my pleasure after everything, its great.

I was once addressed by management for not smiling while carrying a trash can. mind you this trash can was my height and half my weight.
50% meals while working, nice customers
everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
Your average part-time school job
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Egg Harbor Township, NJ2018, május 2.
Chick-fil-a is a career choice to make if you are currently in school or just looking for a part time job. Chick-fil-a is usually very busy but the work there is never too difficult.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast pace and great starter job
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Williamsburg, VA2018, május 2.
I don't wish to state my option. I'd rather someone make their own judgement then going off of someone else's experience. Great humor and social community but poor management in my eyes. Great customer service skills.
Discounts on lunch
Short breaks, Poor Managemnet
Munkahelyi kultúra
TEAM MEMBER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2018, május 1.
The drive thru at Chick fil A is my favorite place to work. It is very fast paced and makes the day go by fast. All my co workers were really helpful when I was first learning the job.
free meals
no cons
Great customer service experience
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Macedonia, OH2018, május 1.
A wonderful first job! This company is great to acquire customer service skills. I loved my coworkers, and customers. The skills I learned from this job set me apart from other applicants.
Long Hours and Minimum Wage
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Willow Grove, PA2018, május 1.
Working at Chick-fil-A is a fast paced job that never lets up. You are constantly moving and you will be on your feet for the entire shift. Oftentimes, the managers will skip over breaks because it is too busy and eating while on the clock is not allowed. Everyone that works there is kind and will help you when you need it. Hours are flexible. Chick-fil-A will work with your schedule, which is great for students.
Pro érvek
Free food every shift you work, flexible hours
Short Breaks, Mean Customers
fast past work enviornment
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Clarksville, TN2018, május 1.
very good coworkers. and managers were very understanding. hardest part of the job was keeping up with order when there was a lunch rush. they have a very diverse work environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fast pace workplace
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Winston-Salem, NC2018, május 1.
Chick-Fil-A was a nice first job when i started. There are still somethings i believe they could work on not only for me, but for other employees as well.
Breaks, discounts, employee meals
Communication, managers, attitudes, favoritism
Munkahelyi kultúra
Do not recommend working here
TEAM MEMBER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, AL2018, május 1.
Good, hard-working individuals who meet the training criteria are overlooked for promotions due to it being based on seniority and employees are treated like cattle. Store operator is a love and genuinely cares for people and many of managerial staff is lovely but don't carry much weight. Each transaction is to be conducted in a 60 second time frame and yet those that take 5-7 minutes per order are not reprimanded, nor the fast employee rewarded. Late on giving employee evaluations which correlate with your raises. This is a thankless, feverish-paced, sickness inducing job that ABSOLUTELY is not worth taking!!
Pro érvek
Privileged to eat free food with free desserts on Friday;closed Sundays
Kontra érvek
guilt for break (even if doctor mandated), neck-braking pace
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Positive and fast-paced environment
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carrollton, TX2018, május 1.
Although working for chick-fil-a was great, I loved my co-workers, the guests, making drinks, taking payments, cleaning, the owner of the franchised location was a bit overbearing. I don't like talking badly about people but he caused a lot of problems in our work environment. Many people quit a lot because of his micromanaging. There's a high turnover rate at that location.
Pro érvek
Great environment. Lasting friendships with co-workers and guests
Kontra érvek
Hard to get time off and overbearing owner
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van