Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Member

1 965 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 13 022 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place for young workers
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Delran, NJ2019, augusztus 1.
There is a lot of initial training in the beginning. The core 4 is something you can take with you to your next job. Respect is very important. The customers make the job.
Best First Job
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Pierce, FL2019, július 31.
Chick-fil-A is hands down the best first job anyone could ever have. They start you off with a great pay wage and give you good hours if you’re trying to have a part-time job while going to school.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Nadia hernandez
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Spring, TX2019, július 31.
Chick Fil a is a great place to work. The best thing there is making friends with everyone. It really helps you be a better person. I never thought I’d find myself where I’m at now without them.
Needed new managers
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  The Colony, TX2019, július 31.
Got written up and wasn’t able to tell my side of the story.
Had a chipped nail polish, which they had me waste time to take all of it off.
Maybe I was just tired of that job
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Turned in my two weeks, was fired on my last day
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lancaster, PA2019, július 30.
Was promised a raise and a promotion, 4 months later had not received either. Turned in my two weeks, and upon showing up for the last day was told I had been fired. This happened to several friends of mine as well. Management was terrible at communication with the employees.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Wonderful Job
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Linthicum Heights, MD2019, július 29.
Overall a great place to work well maintained and wonderful customers and employees through the store. The only down fall is the location unless you live near west nursery road
Fun and Competitive
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Johnson City, TN2019, július 28.
The hardest part of the job was learning how to keep up with the store on busy nights or during the day at lunch time. The most enjoyable part of the job was the friends that I made while working there because they are all wonderful people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really good part time/first job
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Springfield, IL2019, július 28.
The people here are all really nice and you feel like a part of the family. The owners are some of the best people I know and I look up to a lot of them as role models.
Great first job
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lexington, KY2019, július 27.
Chick fil a was my first job and I gained lots of experience from it. I learned how to take orders and deal with customers. I also worked in the kitchen as well as hospitality. Wonderful job to gain experience.
2,0
Poor
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Valrico, FL2019, július 25.
Favorites get promoted. If you are a minor you will be hired at minimum wage and stay there until you turn 18. Overhiring which leads to employees with higher seniority getting their hours cut.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Roanoke Rapids, NC2019, július 24.
Chic-fil-a is a good job for people who are looking to make money during the summer or a job to to have while in school. The team members are friendly and always looking to help and I love the caring atmosphere
very fast paced
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Wayne, IN2019, július 22.
Chick fil A is a very well put together fast food place. Has lots of customers daily and we’re always busy. It was good starting job, but I am looking for more opportunities.
Great Job!
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reston, VA2019, július 22.
Excellent job for teens and well paid. The management team is perfect and flexible schedule. They look for you to keep studying and they also encourage you to.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Explain how a normal day went
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Killeen, TX2019, július 22.
A typical day at work was unloading the truck and restocking in the mornings and breezing through the day until about 12 and then we got big rushes which got pretty tough at times but the aid of your co workers makes it a lot easie
Great values
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irondale, AL2019, július 21.
It's a great place to work to gain the proper values for great customer service. There are a lot of helpful information about safety that's good to learn also working here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyable, friendly, and provides lots of benefits.
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2019, július 20.
Chic-Fil-A is a great opportunity to grow and increase the quality of customer service. They are known for providing the extra mile service, meaning the employees are trained to guarantee customer satisfaction. Given the countless engagements with customers who expect high-quality service as an employee, you will greet them with a smile and eye contact, it's encouraged to make the customer feel comfortable and relate to them. That is why Chic-Fil-A is a community-friendly workplace and they do family events on special holidays. Through my experience working at Chik-Fil-A, not only did I understand the importance of working with customers I understood the importance of having a great team to support and encourage you to grow.
A typical day at work
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2019, július 19.
Very busy usually all day, stocking through out the day. Multitasking most of the time. Greeting customers all the time and having some personal conversations
Not the best
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Amarillo, TX2019, július 19.
At the chick fil a I have worked at for over 3 years, things have changed, and not for the better. “Rules” have been put in place to take blame off the manager and owner of the restaurant if employees are left outside to work for long periods of time (it can get to about 110 degrees during the summer”. Poor communication is also something I have had to deal with on a regular basis. Managers on duty are given little to no authority, and instead, the executive managers make schedules and run the place. This makes it so that each employee will usually be doing the same task every single day without a change in routine. Many employees end up quitting because of the way the restaurant is run, while others are just let go after a couple months for easy-to-fix reasons. Maybe not all chick fil a’s are like this, but my experience has made me very unlikely to return to one of these restaurants. It makes me sad because I thoroughly enjoyed being there for my entire first year.
Fun workplace
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2019, július 17.
N/a each Person has a different experience at chick Fil ,with me being an employee there ,I love the atmosphere and the work environment.My experience is good working at chick and I would recommend others to work there or at least try and get hired to work at a chick Fil company .
Pro érvek
Team, good and friendly environment, fast service, personable
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast-Paced and Friendly place to work
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gilbert, AZ2019, július 16.
Wonderful company to work for, everyone is very friendly and eager to help and learn. It's a very fast-paced job due to how popular the company is so expect large lunch rushes. The most enjoyable part of the job was the coworkers, it's a very fun and uplifting atmosphere.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van