Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Member

2 172 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 14 349 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
It's not for everyone.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bothell, WA2019, augusztus 14.
Work days are very repetitive at Chick Fil A. You are assigned a position at the start of the shift (I was FOH) and you stay there for quite some time, doing the same thing over and over. Management sticks very close to company's core values. Enjoyed the free meals the most.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chick Fil-A is an excellent place to work, Very comfortable environment, Good Benefits, Good Management
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bear, DE2019, augusztus 14.
Chick Fil-A was a great job where I learned a lot of the skills I have. Upon being hiring I underwent a two week training. This prepared me for almost any situation possible in a restaurant. By the time I started working I was an excellent worker. I became one of the best workers, assisted all of my team members and even became a few customers favorite employee
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
You either hardly work at all, or work 40 hours. BUT NOT A MINUTE MORE!
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lincolnton, NC2019, augusztus 14.
My personal experience with chick-fil-a was awful. I hated it within the first month of being there. I technically worked "full time", but some weeks hardly got 12-15 hours. Chick-fil-a owners are only allowed to operate one store so that they are more present in the day to day working atmosphere of their own store, but the owners here were pretty much nonexistent. They may come in once or twice a week, sometimes I would go weeks without seeing them. When they were there, they would get food then go back to the office and sit there for a couple hours then get more food and leave. A lot of people that work there are very mean, and no one was the "stereotypical" chick-fil-a worker. Sometimes I would work 8+ hours without a break, and with what they paid me, the 30 minutes extra was not worth it at all. I was there for over a year, never missed a day, covered other people's shifts and even came in on my days off when I was asked. But I never saw as much as a penny of a raise. The biggest bonus that I got was a chick-fil-a t-shirt. I was constantly getting burned, and constantly getting infections on my hands and wrists that would not heal because you have to always wear gloves.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Great first job
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Twin Falls, ID2019, augusztus 10.
This is a great first job but if you are trying to advance in the company it is almost impossible and they do not provide benefits. I worked there through high school and because they knew i needed the money they worked me well over full time and i never recieved insurance or benefits even though they paid me well for a young employee
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a horrible place to work
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2019, augusztus 10.
The management team were horrible and not trustworthy. The salary didn’t match the work they wanted out of you. If u closed the kitchen, the store closed at 9pm but most of the time we didn’t leave until most midnight.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Very fast
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  College Station, TX2019, augusztus 10.
Working at chick fil a in college Station is on another level! This place is always busy and people are always coming there. If you work in the kitchen you are in one spot for extended periods of time and can get to be way too much. The hours are late as well!
Great job
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Colorado Springs, CO2019, augusztus 7.
Chick Fil a is a great first job or for a high school student. It’s a fast paced job. The people are very friendly and they work with whatever schedule you have.
Staffing
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Millsboro, DE2019, augusztus 7.
Not staffed appropriately for business volume. Emphasis on volume of work completed and always lowering labor. Expectations of speed of service vs quality is a contradiction.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Decent place to work
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clarksville, IN2019, augusztus 7.
A good starter job
A good work environment
However it can be very stressful and there is a lot of pressure on you at all times
You do get free food on your breaks which helps a lot
Decent work place
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2019, augusztus 6.
It’s only a good place to work if you get along with the other workers. The pay is terrible, especially if you’re a minor. The management was okay though. The franchise owner didn’t care for his workers, he cared more about the cost of a paper bag.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good job until you tried to advance positions.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peoria, AZ 853822019, augusztus 6.
Chick-fil-a Arrowhead was an amazing job. Once you began full time you received benefits. The atmosphere was always pleasant. However, if you tried moving up into management you would get screwed over because only the members of specific families could ever be promoted.
Great first job
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, TX2019, augusztus 6.
I loved this job and the people there. I still talk to all my friends there and it’s very easy to get the hang of it. Moving up will be easy if you learn quickly.
Typical Day of Work
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elkton, MD2019, augusztus 6.
Majority of the time I spent at CFA, I throughly enjoyed working there and the people that I worked with. On other days, I didn't enjoy it so much. Management to me was amazing; however, others felt strongly about management and felt that had favorites. Sometimes, management does not seek to understand but assumes that you should know everything especially after being there for years. In addition, if a supervisor is busy or unavailable, they will call on the "veterans" to help the guest/ customer, but will not provide you an opportunity for advancement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great first job to have to have to ease me into the workforce.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spring, TX2019, augusztus 6.
Chick-fil-A was a great job to have especially since I had just graduated High School. I would recommend this to job to other high school students or those just trying to get into the workforce. Great team member atmosphere, clean and great products.
Pro érvek
Reduced meals
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you don't care about yourself....
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Easton, MD2019, augusztus 3.
Anyone who is higher than a plain team member (trainers, managers) think they are WAY better than everyone else. Managers choose favorites and won't help you, mostly just hang around kitchen and the office rather than help around up front. Several talk down to team members, aka treating them like idiots. If you don't care about yourself, this job is perfect. If you care about yourself and your mental health, don't work here.
Overcrowded
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  6801 E Black Horse Pike, Egg Harbor Township, NJ2019, augusztus 2.
The Team Members were good people, but not trained properly. Team Leaders scheduled too many workers on the same hour, so behind the counter would always be over-crowded. They sent me home early often when there were too many people on the clock. Continuation of bad hours throughout my months there.
Pro érvek
Free Lunches
Kontra érvek
Unorganized, Bad hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced but very friendly co-workers and mostly friendly customers.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clarksville, TN2019, augusztus 2.
It was constantly packed. You will work different stations. Expect to be put outside to take orders in the blazing hot sun or freezing cold weather. Nice people though.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great pay, so you can’t leave...
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Princeton, WV2019, augusztus 1.
Yes the pay competes with any other job of its kind it’s true. My personal experience though was that I ended up working so many hours I would be to exhausted to do anything else. It’s an extremely stressful work environment (esp. in summer), but you just have to decide for yourself if the pay and 40-50 hrs a week are worth the decline in mental health.
Managers and directors were passive aggressive to a point where the whole work culture was toxic and gossip-centered.
My #1 reason for leaving personally, from a professional standpoint, is the lack of advancement opportunity. I worked here for almost 2 years, with an Associate degree with business classes, helped train new employees, was told by leaders I uphold and even raise the bar for employee customer service initiative, and yet was never once given a chance to be promoted to a manager or even shift leader. My hunch is it’s due to the Operator’s holding an unfounded grudge against me for taking a 2-week vacation in the middle of summer once (even though it was planned before I got hired). In summary, advancement is based on sucking up to directors, not your work ethic or integrity.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place for young workers
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Delran, NJ2019, augusztus 1.
There is a lot of initial training in the beginning. The core 4 is something you can take with you to your next job. Respect is very important. The customers make the job.
Best First Job
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Pierce, FL2019, július 31.
Chick-fil-A is hands down the best first job anyone could ever have. They start you off with a great pay wage and give you good hours if you’re trying to have a part-time job while going to school.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van