Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Member

1 945 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 12 914 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
fun and different
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cape Coral, FL2019, április 17.
This job is fun and the workers are so nice. times do get stressful during the lunch and dinner rush but all in all its fun. The team effort in everything is awesome.
What you learned
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Porter, TX2019, április 17.
When i first started to work i was a very shy person with no experience in anything. my last couple of jobs have given me so much more knowledge in different things that i can now use to proceed in my career.
free food
only 30 min lunch
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Crazy work environment
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lexington, SC2019, április 17.
CRAZY. Fast paced. stressful. This job is not easy by an means it is always busy and people can be rude, but it is the only fast food restaurant I would recommend working at.
Good stepping stone job.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Culpeper, VA2019, április 16.
Pay isn't great but a good place for starting out and learning financial and job skills. Management is full of nepotism and no performance reviews were conducted while I worked there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Okay workplace bad management lotsof workers
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, április 15.
flexible hours which is good, the culture is nice, i didnt' support that the companysfounder donates the companies money to anti lgbt groups though and I didn't feel like the pay was enough for the numerous fast paced duties we have to do all day, stand out side, etc
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive and fast paced workplace, always being kept busy
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mansfield, TX2019, április 14.
I really enjoyed working here, my coworkers were very friendly and the guests made the experience more enjoyable as well. The management is very well organized and the store was always kept in order.
1,0
Owner/Operator is Awful
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, AL2019, április 13.
I loved working at Chickfila until school started and I was forced to leave. The owner/operator decided I had to leave without a two week's notice, although i was fully willing to put in the effort and endure the stress. Eventually let me return, as i was a valuable employee and my coworkers loved working with me. The whole time afterwards, the owner/operator guilted me for everything. Manipulating me. He acted as if it was by the grace of God that he let me come back and that i owed him everything.
Great coworkers
No raises
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
great to get discounts
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tyler, TX2019, április 12.
this was my first job with a corporate company. i think it was good at first but later on the pay wasnt good for alot of work and stressed fast passed job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
productive work place
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mobile, AL2019, április 10.
was a great experience an the whole team was great an very nice.everyone worked as a team an got along very easily.the managers respected you as a individual.
It's pretty good
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Harlingen, TX2019, április 9.
Job gives you an opportunity to grow as a person and as an employee. If you use your time wisely here you can develop important job skills, and that it will help with other jobs.
Pro érvek
Great place to learn to be better
the stress is real
Good attitude
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Humble, TX2019, április 6.
They're always on top of things, however while they're on top of things they tend to communicate with us team members making our days somewhat better.
Discount on break meals
Hard to get a raise
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good work place, but definitely a temporary job
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fairfax, VA2019, április 4.
Chickfila is a great starter job to learn good customer service skills and gain experience in the food industry. I really liked the majority of my co-workers and the management always treated me well. At my store, we were constantly understaffed which made the job a lot harder than it needed to be. My only complaint about management was under scheduling shifts because often someone would call out sick and then we would be down a person more than we already were making it very hard to do my job especially when it got busy. I also used to get called almost every day asking if I could work when I was in school and had schoolwork to complete which got annoying after a while. Luckily, they do not force you to come in but it sucks not being able to because I know they will be understaffed for the night. Benefits were not the best by any means but free meals during shifts were pretty nice. Ultimately, if you want to guarantee full-time hours and a steady schedule do not work at Chickfila.
Pro érvek
Free food, very nice management, good coworkers
Kontra érvek
can be very stressful, short breaks, fairly low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place for guest and employees
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dickinson, TX2019, április 4.
I loved working at chick fil a it was a great place to work but unfortunately i had to leave because i lived too far from their location I would totally work there again if i had to
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work place to learn at a young age how to work alongside others and under managment.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Garner, NC2019, április 3.
I really enjoyed working there when I did however it was never meant to be a job for the rest of my life unless I end up looking to own one some time in the future.
Fun and Fast-Paced Workplace but Restricting in Pay to Teens
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, április 3.
Overall, my experience at Chick-fil-A was great. My managers and coworkers were great to work with and be around and there was always plenty to do and learn. The biggest problems I had with Chick-fil-A were the low pay for teenagers such as myself and the homophobic mindset of the company's CEO.
Pro érvek
Discounts on food, flexible schedule
Low pay
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
They should have left it down south.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rochester, NY2019, április 3.
This Chick-fil-A is ridiculous. This was my most hated job. They have so many rules and regulations, it feels like a prison. You’re always being watched by the poor management and coworkers so they can tell on you. Prices are constantly rising. The operator is selfish and discriminative. Doesn’t hire people of color, especially men. If you live in Rochester, don’t think this job will save you. Be happy and get your minimum restaurant wage somewhere else. The only thing that makes the job worth it is the people, and they’re leaving too.
Pro érvek
Half off entree and side, free small drinks (monitored)
Too many to list
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work but just busy
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greenville, SC2019, április 1.
Good place to work, nice people just busy all the time and long shifts. Strict about what you can wear and say on shifts. Free food during shifts which is nice and they work with your schedule
Free food while working
Kontra érvek
Long shifts (8 hours usually- it’s slammed the whole time)
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ardmore, OK2019, március 30.
The best work atmosphere. Very posited coworkers. Awesome management. I was sad to leave and still go back to visit and eat. Would work there again if I lived near.
Na
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2019, március 30.
smile stay connected enthusiastic eye contact is what i learned. I learned face to face took test and interacted with guests. I learned All the basics, took test and interacted with guests
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good environment if you were friends with management
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, március 30.
It was unorganized and dysfunctional most of the time. There were days that I wanted to quit, but didn't because I knew my team needed me. Unfortunately I was the only person who had that mindset.
Free lunch
Kontra érvek
Hostile work environment, rude customers, dismissive managers, low pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van