Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Member

2 172 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 14 349 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
team member
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore County, MD2019, augusztus 21.
had no issues working with the company, the reason for my leaving was to move onto other things. the pay was standard minimum wage to start off and there are many ways you could get promoted if you put the right work into it
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
More or less what you would expect.
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Annapolis, MD2019, augusztus 21.
The management and coworkers are all nice and fun, most of the team members are teens though and most only work there because they needed a job at 15 so work ethic isn't too great.Its a busy and kind of stressful environment but nothing unexpected. Being the cow is surprisingly fun. There is lots of hours available and if you work a lot and show initiative its easy to advance. I got a 20% as well as my family and food on breaks, but its more or less what you would expect of work at a Chick-fil-a.
2,0
Would not recommend!
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charleston, SC2019, augusztus 21.
Working for my local CFA was my 1st job outside of family businesses. Prior to working there I had high hopes, which quickly faded. Management was garbage! I was promised a raise from $7.50 after 2 weeks, I worked there for 6+ months and never received it!
Busy & Friendly
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tyler, TX2019, augusztus 21.
Great company to work for. Great pay. Coworkers are friendly. Pace is super fast, often getting no breaks for long shifts. You are VERY busy from clock in to clock out. Very demanding physically. Mgmt tries to accommodate work schedule as best they can. You will be on your feet your entire shift. Great culture. Love working here & the staff, along with the customers. If you can take the fast food demands this os for you.
Fast Paced, Overall good environment
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  12026 NE 124th St , Kirkland , WA 980342019, augusztus 21.
I loved the management when I first started, but unfortunately, with the high turnover rate, many of the best employees left for school, quit, or got fired. The personal decision left much to be desired i.e hiring, firing, promoting, and not promoting the right people. The store is clean however and is a great place to work part-time or only for the summer. I would not consider a career at this location.
Great Place to work!
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wichita, KS2019, augusztus 20.
I love the values of this company and it had amazing benefits. The food was great and I enjoyed being apart of a great orginazation. Best places ive ever worked
Experience Building
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saint George, UT2019, augusztus 20.
Working at Chick-fil-A gave me job experience and taught me customer service skills. I enjoyed the environment of the employees and the management. Although it was very fast paced and took a lot of work, I enjoyed my time there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Welcoming
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Southlake, TX2019, augusztus 20.
The store was welcoming and we all became a big family. Just too stressful and not very flexible especially with school. Other than that great work experience
1,0
very poor management
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ontario, CA2019, augusztus 19.
A lot of favoritism and unfairness. people getting fired left and right and friends of the owner getting hired as managers who dont know a thing about the job.
some fun coworkers
so much drama
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at Chick-fil-A but it became a chore
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clarksville, TN2019, augusztus 18.
I felt targeted by Management because I had a struggle with availability times and did not get it resolved because any time (while on the clock) management turned down talking to me
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
1,0
terrible
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2019, augusztus 18.
The work environment there is awful! The employees there dont care about anybody but themselves. You do alot more work than what your paid to do in my opinion. In my opinion I would not recommend this place for anyone to work unless you want to be treated with no respect whatsoever.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
hardest part
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2019, augusztus 18.
the hardest part about that job was how busy it was you have to work at a fast pace and be very polite the customers are always right have to be positive
Fast Paced, Teamwork centric
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Rocky River, OH2019, augusztus 17.
Chick Fil A is a fast paced work environment, given their popularity. However, everyone works as a team to get the job done. Management is helpful when needed and Team Leaders and Supervisors are always there to back you up along the way.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The managers are amazing. Their like parents and make sure everyone is doing okay and make you feel like your a star.
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Schaumburg, IL2019, augusztus 17.
I love it. I’d give more than one star. I have no problem with the people there. We all like to have fun times and get the job done. The Managers appreciate your hard work and reward you. The team members and team leaders are just fun and great to work with.
Break meals.
Fast-Paced and Highly Productive
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Beaumont, TX2019, augusztus 17.
I recommend working there if you do not mind people. Whether it is working with people or serving them. If you have anger issues, this isn't the job for you. Many people will test you and growing angry will not help here, it will only get you disciplined.
Free Break Food
Okay
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, GA2019, augusztus 16.
They made me work fries 7 hours straight everyday and never gave me a chance to do any other jobs. And at the end they made me do dishes every single day and it just made work non-enjoyable.
People
Managers
I loved working here
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Murfreesboro, TN2019, augusztus 16.
Chick-fil-a is very fast paced. I worked there for two years and saw lots of people come and go because they couldn’t handle the speed. Your coworkers become more like family.
Hard work
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pueblo, CO2019, augusztus 15.
Working at Chick-fil-A is hard work. You have to keep up with orders, make sure good is out fast, and the work is close to perfection. Be prepared to be on your feet for long hours.
Chick fil a
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Davie, FL2019, augusztus 15.
Chick Fil A was a wonderful experience. I was happy to bring my positive energy to chick fil a !! It was always smiles and good vibes at chick fil a ! You’d rarely catch a problem
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Team Member
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lufkin, TX2019, augusztus 15.
The environment is amazing. Management is a little iffy sometimes.
Money is good when you do get a raise.
If you ask off once or more in a week they usually want to cut your hours. No matter if you have school functions or not.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van