Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Member

2 304 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 15 278 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and faith based environment. I enjoyed working with respectful and professional people.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Highlands Ranch, CO2020, február 11.
Very family oriented. They make allowanced for family members to get discounts. They demonstrate ethical values. All of the staff go out of their way to ensure customer's are helped and satisfied.
Chic Fil A
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Capitol Heights, MD2020, február 10.
Tough job, not for lazy workers, must be energetic and friendly all the time. Can be long hours. Good manager space, friendly/family environment, focused on customer satisfaction
Chick fil a
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Summerville, SC2020, február 10.
Friendly environment, main goal is to keep customers happy. If you like challenges this is the job for you ! Very well manager facility , could be better
Munkahelyi kultúra
Decent job at the time through college.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hamilton, NJ2020, február 10.
Pay was minimum wage while working there. Worked in kitchen. Fairly exhaustive work. Free food every day was amazing. Fun job although not sustainable and definitely not career oriented.
Extremely flexible.
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Salisbury, NC2020, február 10.
As a high school student and athlete, flexibility is a must when applying for jobs. I have many different tournaments, games, and practices that I must attend and CFA ensures that I can attend them with the peace of mind that I won’t get fired
All in all
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cibolo, TX2020, február 9.
At the beginning of working here i loved it, the people and the staff and the work. Now i feel burnt out by the odd hours I’ve been given and some days are so bad im ready to quit right away.
decent first job
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bloomingdale, FL2020, február 7.
the job was never slow, as you should know if you have ever been to a chick fil a in your life. there is constantly something to do so the days could go by pretty fast but with that being said you can become easily overwhelmed with work.
The peope are great
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clarksville, IN2020, február 5.
The hardest part of the job is when managers and supervisors do not communicate which hurts your working position. Also, it is hard to move up into an authoritative spot like a manager or supervisor. The most enjoyable part of the job is that you will make friends that help you get through the rough workdays.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people and environment is good
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2020, február 4.
The job itself for a male cook is terrible and physically exhausting. Managers make you do the things hard things they dont wanna do and it’s constantly busy
How chick fil a is
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  7681 Carson Blvd, Long Beach, CA2020, február 3.
A typical day working at Chick-Fil-A has taught me what it takes to make a customer feel comfortable in their environment. The managers and other workers here have been so helpful in showing me around the job and showing me how to do it the right way.
Great place to work!
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Audubon, PA2020, február 2.
Working at CFA is hard work but very rewarding and fun! My coworkers feel like family and so do many regular guests. I'm treated like a professional and feel appreciated.
2,0
Not good
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Searcy, AR2020, február 1.
Management doesn't care about team members. You have to have known management before you worked there or you get not so good jobs. Team members are mean to each other. I don't recommend unless you're okay with being treated poorly by staff and guests.
N/a
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  1535 N Cockrell hill rd2020, február 1.
The people are probably the best part about working at Chick-Fil-A. Everyone is nice, friendly, and very willing to help out whenever you need information or guidance. Even the customers can be quite nice at times due to the atmosphere that the company provides. The work itself is challenging but satisfying.
Great Work Environment
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cherry Hill, NJ2020, január 31.
To be a fast-food restaurant id a great environment to work at. You can build a connection with frequent customers and build a friendship that is taken outside of work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly, fast paced, team oriented environment
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Allen, TX2020, január 31.
Managers and co-workers alike were very friendly and as much as they preached customer service values, the atmosphere made me yearn to uphold them more. The set-up of employees made everything run very efficiently and it was nice to have management actually join in on the work, as well as having them teach us the traits and aspects of the job required to move up, giving us technical and practical knowledge. My only true complaints were that the hours were slim, and the pay for the majority of 3 years spent there, was minimum wage which at this fast paced high stress job did not seem fair. As a whole however I enjoyed my time at Chick-fil-a
The kind people
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2020, január 30.
The people there are amazing. They are nice. They are friendly & they care about your happiness. They make sure everybody gets what they need. They are wonderful people.
1,0
Awful
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2020, január 30.
Chick fila is a terrible company to work for. They fire employees for not smiling enough and expect nothing but excellence even though they can’t give any of their employees a raise. I would never work there again.
Great first job
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Commerce, GA2020, január 29.
Chick fil A is a great first job! I was taught great skills such as effective communication and also how to work well in a costumer service environment.
Wonderful Place to Work
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2020, január 29.
It will definitely keep you moving, but it's completely worth it! Great pay, free break food, and super flexible hours + you don't have to work on Sundays. It is especially great for high school and college students who are looking for a company to work with your schedule. I have loved working at Chick-Fil-A!
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management is the worst part
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glen Burnie, MD2020, január 29.
the management at chick-fil-a is quite unprofessional (at least in the location i was at) The manager wouldn’t answer the phone or respond to text messages so it made it horrible to communicate with her
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van