Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Member

1 646 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 9 125 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good for a first job, not for long term
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Moore, OK2018, július 10.
At typical day is pretty fast paced and stressful. It's the busiest fast food restaurant I've ever been to, let alone work at. Saying that however, I did learn and grow a lot from the experience. It's just after a couple years of working there it starts to wear on you.
Pro érvek
Pay is fair, Schedule is EXTREMELY flexible so its great for students, Lots of room for advancement
Kontra érvek
Very fast paced, Very stressful, if you don't like your co-workers, its a major pain, Only 20 minute breaks every 5 hours
didn't really enjoy it .
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fall Creek, TX2018, július 9.
working at chick fill was very hard for me. it was something that I was not able to always do and always needed to take breaks and my boss was not very understanding of that. it is not something I would ever go back to.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Working at CFA
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Virginia Beach, VA2018, július 9.
I would clock in and a Team Leader would tell me what I would be doing for the day. I would sometimes do window and hand people their food and drinks and help them with any requests.
I definitely learned how to help people who were angry or frustrated without escalating the situation.
Management was okay. Most of them are kind and caring, but the littlest thing could get you put off of the schedule. Many of my coworkers would find their names on the 'unassigned' portion of the schedule without reason. The hardest part would be working outside regardless of the conditions.
Fifteen minute paid break
Working outside
Wonderful
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2018, július 8.
A great company to work for.
Lots of opportunity to move up.
Can be stressful.
Management can be better.
The best part about the job is the people you work with.
Collaborative work environment
TEAM MEMBER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denton, TX2018, július 6.
Working for Chick-Fil-A helped me develop and enhance exquisite customer service skills. I learned the importance of communication and teamwork, and developed a strong philosophy of always thinking for and about the customer.
Free Food
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours at the time
Its a solid job
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Forest Park, GA2018, július 6.
its a solid job where you stay busy at a pace where you just get into the flow of work. if you are lucky enough to have good coworkers then it makes the place more enjoyable
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast-paced, demanding workplace wih flexible hours
TEAM MEMBER (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2018, július 6.
The workplace was very strict. No piercings, tattoos, facial hair, non-natural hair colors, with an enforced specific dress code. The work is fast-paced. Little break/lunch time. Low pay, but very flexible hours.
Flexible hours
Short breaks, strict
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Awesome Place to work
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lexington, NC2018, július 5.
Great team environment. I enjoyed the customer interaction. The mngt and staff where great to work for. Every team member took pride in the job they did,
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Company is Great, Specific Management is Not
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carlisle, PA2018, július 5.
The values and ideals that Chick-Fil-A has are fantastic. I was an original team member to a brand new store that received corporate training. The trainers were fabulous and the job was enjoyable. As time went on when the management staff was on their own, things took a downturn. I found lots of favoritism on the mangers’ parts, which made it difficult to stand up for yourself if you were not in that circle. The job itself was quite good, but the inter-workings of the staff are a different story.
70% Discount (restrictive)
Poor scheduling
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
They Have Favorites
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baytown, TX2018, július 4.
At Chick-fil-A they have favorites and if you are not literally perfect in everything you get treated poorly and you are not given as many hours and when you say something about it, they listen and give you more hours but after about 2-3 weeks it goes back to how it was before.
Fair wage
Kontra érvek
Team Leaders have favorites and if you aren’t a favorite you are treated poorly.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
loved it but low pay
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2018, július 4.
it was great, but you know food is kinda lame. my owner paid me super low to so I had to move on to different opportunities. Not to mention I was h
gaining a bunch of weight lmaoo
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job for a High School student.
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Summerville, SC2018, július 4.
Chick-fil-a is a very busy place, I'd love getting to work with all of my best friends. I learned that at such a fast place job timing is everything!
Free food, great people
training is not good
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive and organized,fast past but smooth guidelines, excellent team work
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Athens, GA2018, július 3.
At a typical day of work at chick fil a time flew by in an enjoyable manner due to the nice fun filled workers and customers that surrounded me. I’ve experienced much from my time of work there, Which has driven me to be more opened.
Good teamwork environment
great enviorment
Team member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vicksburg, MS2018, július 3.
the managers and staff are exceptional. always ready to educate the new members and make sure that they dont have questions. pleasing the guests is their main goal and they achieve it in a very loving way .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced fast food environment, alot put on your shoulders.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2018, július 2.
As my first job I didnt have any other experience, but Chick Fil A taught me important customer service skills. This is a great first job! That being said, my Chick Fil A was very much filled with people who didnt really care about their job. Some people did enjoy it, but alot are wishing to leave, mostly due to lack of respect from directors. I left after a while because it was really detrimental to my mental health after being asked alot of you and having things blamed on you that werent your fault (customers giving orders wrong, food coming out wrong due to kitchen, wait times due to short staffed kitchen, etc.) They would often schedule me 4.5 hours or even 4 hours and 45 minutes, just enough to where I cant get a break. (You get a break if you work for 5 hours or more.) If you are looking for a first job, job between great opportunities, or somewhere to build necessary skills and knowledge on a proper work environment, Chick Fil A should be one of your options.
Pro érvek
Free meals, sometimes off early
Kontra érvek
Not respectful directors, the break rule, etc
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun place to work and the people are especially nice and fair
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hampton, GA2018, július 2.
Chic Fil A is everything I ever heard about and then some. The training, co-workers, leaders, managers and owner was great to work with and I learned a lot from all of them. I highly recommend Chic Fil A as a place to work for any one. It was an awesome 1st job for me during my Sr. Year.
Pro érvek
Once you become a team member you will always be considered family
I honestly can't say what the cons are. Great 1st job for me in HS
N/a
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palm Beach Lakes, FL2018, július 1.
Working at Chick-Fil-A was a great experience but it’s always who's in charge and the advantages that they have with the power. Although coworkers were great as well and they fall felt like family we even hang out after work. Never got a complaint over a guess towards me, people loved my engery and smile.
Free lunches
Power
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor management, and very bad communication.
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2018, június 30.
They never gave you a reason for them not calling back. Never communication. Poor work ethic. Negative environment. Overall not a fun place to work at.
Poor communication, bad hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Troy, AL2018, június 29.
I worked here while in college and they are very flexible. All the management is great! My coworkers are amazing, they my favorite part about working here
Incredible Experience/Incredible Job
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  South Bend, IN2018, június 29.
Its a great job to learn basic skills that will transfer throughout the rest of your life. Life Skills are learned each and everyday. Problem solving is a necessity. Learning to work with your co-workers are essential at this job.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van