Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Member

1 844 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 12 193 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful, busy but productive environment
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sarasota, FL2019, június 5.
A workplace for those who enjoy hard productive work and wish for more experience regarding customer service. Not for those with anxiety or those who are lazy.
Free Lunch with every break. Employee Discount
Kontra érvek
Inconsistent Hours/Schedule (Unfair at times)
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job just some bad managers
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Payne, AL2019, június 5.
It was and okay job but some management was rude and they excepted too much out of you. I am a hard worker and that job was extremely ruff. If you want to be busy all the time chick fil a is the place to go.
Benefits, lunch budget
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working here, but it can be overwhelming.
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Angelo, TX2019, június 5.
Working here has been a great experience and I love it! I just feel like everyone there is already super close and I’m just in the way. I’ve made new friends and what-not too.
Free break food
short break
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great environment yet stressful work and administration
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Macon, GA2019, június 4.
I enjoyed working with my co-workers, but work clashed a lot with out of work priorities. It is very fast paced and nonstop with not a lot of down time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to eat, but not so much work
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Christiansburg, VA2019, június 4.
Good job over all. Very fast paced and a lot of fun people. Management was very parent like and some what hypocritical. people got disapproval from management for having tattoos or belly rings. As a high School student, this job was great and again, you get to meet a lot of fun and loving people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
not a good place to work in my opinion
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2019, június 4.
You come in and its busy everyday. If this is your first job yea you will get your first job experience and learn something but if this is not your first job then you will pretty much know everything.
free lunches
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and great people to be around
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denham Springs, LA2019, június 4.
It was a great place to work and it’s a good chance to meet some great people. The job was sometimes fast paced but for most of the time it was relaxed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced easy work environment
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, június 3.
On a normal day I would clock in using a team lead or managers card. I would then go to the back and ask my team lead or director where I would be needed for my shift. I then preformed my duties and closed for the night. Everything runs smoothly if everyone is pulling their own weight which isn't the case sometimes
above average pay
Fast paced environment/ pressure
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working there and was sad that I had to go.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spanish Fort, AL2019, június 2.
It was such a great work environment and the people there were so nice. I became good friends with many of my coworkers. The management is also very nice and they always listen to you when you need them to.
Pro érvek
great people, great environment, great management
Kontra érvek
It is always very busy there, sometimes it can be too much to handle.
Stressful workplace, good coworkers
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greenville, NC2019, június 2.
Most of my grievances come from the work environment. My pay is okay, but not enough given the amount of work I put into the company while I am also a full-time student. My managers are good and my coworkers are wonderful, but I find myself mentally preparing for the day and leaving exhausted, and at times emotionally wrecked. Of course, this does not have much to do with the company itself, just the clientele that the company attracts.
The issue comes with the structure around breaks, I've worked a 9-hour shift with no break, and due to Chick-fil-A's tradition of taking drive-through orders in person during breakfast, lunch, and dinner, they will send us outside whether it is 100 degrees outside or 30 degrees, and the only time we stay inside is if it is raining. I've nearly passed out from the heat, but the only reason we came inside was that both the tablets we used to take orders overheated and we could not take any more orders with them, and we were sent back out there later. I've ended a shift not able to see because I was so hungry and we aren't even allowed to drink water if the guests can see.
We're consistently either under or overstaffed, and it's not often that there's a decent balance.
Pro érvek
discounts on meals, good coworkers, friendly managers
Kontra érvek
clientele, it's a gamble if we get breaks, can't drink water during shift unless you're in the back, often understaffed
it was okay
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Hills, CA 913072019, június 2.
I started working there when it opened. it was always super busy. I hated the manager though. they would always put me on dine for my whole shift and there wasn't much to do except clean tables and take out the trash
free meals up tp $8
the people suck
Great coworkers
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Westminster, MD2019, június 1.
My coworkers are what made the job the best . The managers not so much . They stressed me out more than they helped me but overall it was good while it lasted .
Free break food
Managers, hours
Fast Paced and Always Busy
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Township of Colerain, OH2019, május 31.
I loved working at Chick fil A because we got discount on food, and the environment was fast paced, and busy. Definitely helped me keep my eyes off of the clock.
Discounts on food.
Busy days, short breaks.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Athens location has awful management
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Athens, AL2019, május 31.
Do not work at the chick-fil-a in athens!! Awful management, they have teenagers with horrible attitudes all the time! Way too much drama their and way overworked !! Never get a weekend off and when you ask off for even one day you are punished by getting scheduled a awful 11-12 hour shift on saturday aka the worst day to work! Do not workkkk
Free lunch under $6
MANAGEMENT SUCKS, DRAMA, OVERWORKED
Enjoyable work place
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2019, május 30.
The only downside to my time spent there was how under appreciated I felt there, as a worker and person. The managers were also unapproachable and rude.
Fast paced environment
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clemson, SC2019, május 29.
Chick-Fil-A had a fast paced environment that kept you busy throughout your shifts. Members did a great job helping new hires in the learning process.
Great Culture
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Exciting and fast-paced work environment
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2019, május 29.
A typical day at work consisted of a cooperative team working together to ensure that the customers received satisfactory treatment to enjoy a heartwarming meal. Working at Chick-fil-A taught me the importance of working with others, especially in a fast-paced environment.
Subsidized meals
Fun Place to Work!
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Decatur, GA2019, május 28.
I connected with a few great people while working at CFA, although it had it's challenges i was able to get through them and still get the job done in excellence.
Decent
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Loganville, GA2019, május 27.
It was my first job, the money was good. I got a raise within a few months. It was quick-paced and friendly all around. I made a few friends through the customers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
It was okay
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saint Louis County, MO2019, május 27.
I liked working at Chick-Fil-A at first but after a while, it’s just not worth it. They pay you next to nothing to work at the busiest fast food restaurant. They make you go outside in blistering cold or sweltering heat and don’t care if you’re out there for 5+ hours. You get 1 free meal up to $7 if you work more than 5 hours. They want you to smile 24/7 even if you’re just making drinks, it’s almost creepy, they’ll get your attention just to tell you to smile. And they will stick you in the same position day in and day out until you’re going crazy. Customers never know what they want even though they come in 5 days a week. Constantly hiring new people and cutting hours of loyal employees to make room. Honestly it’s kind of racist too, fired a great employee for nothing, excuse me they cut his hours to 1 day a week until he quit, and treat employees of color like they’re less capable. You can work 6 days a week and still have mediocre paychecks because and i quote “break time takes care of their hours.” And you don’t get offered benefits even if you work 40+ hours. All in all, what you get is just not worth what you give.
Pro érvek
Everyone love Chick-fil-A, looks good on a resume
Kontra érvek
Pay, stress, customers, management, time, no life outside work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van