Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Member

1 869 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 10 061 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast paced and challenging
Team member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Calera, AL2018, október 6.
You have to work hard at Chickfila. It’s not a job for someone who is not willing to learn. It involves multitasking and is fast paced. Saturday’s are the busiest times.
Discounts on food
Kontra érvek
Not a lot of personal time
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good experience
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roswell, GA2018, október 5.
Working here was honestly a great time. I met many different people and customers that I still have connections with today. The team members pushed you to be the best you could be. I definitely recommend this to whoever is applying to jobs
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was an amazing experience
team member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vancouver, WA2018, október 4.
I had an amazing experience working at chick fil a. It gave me the opportunity to get to meet amazing people. I got the chance to truly connect with people as well.
It was cool.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Ana, CA2018, október 4.
It was good while it lasted. Management could be a little bit better. The most enjoyable part of the job is that your coworkers are cool. Workplace culture is great.
Free lunch.
Kontra érvek
They make you work the max amount of hours so you get the shortest break .
Munkahelyi kultúra
A fun, safe place to work
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vero Beach, FL2018, október 4.
A great first job and a great learning experience. Taught me how to work fast and well with others. The management was awesome and taught me so much about myself as an employee.
Has potential
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ocala, FL2018, október 2.
There is growth opportunity for people who are looking for a long term commitment. No growth opportunity for those in college. They need to get a handle on management and shift running, the disorganization is frustrating. Probably one of the most strict CFAs around. Very stressful environment which at times is not worth the family time and social life you give up.
Pro érvek
clean, desirable if wanting to work long term
Kontra érvek
no discounts, attitudes, volume and speed, never leave on time
Munkahelyi kultúra
An okay job if looking for flexible schedule
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Woodbridge Virginia2018, október 2.
Fun to work if doing part-time with flexible hours but if looking for a full time or part-time with 25-35 hours a week definitely look for other opportunities
Free lunches
Kontra érvek
Have to work outside in rain, extreme heat, and below freezing temperatures with no bonuses.
Munkahelyi kultúra
More stressful than it needed to be for low pay.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Trussville, AL2018, október 2.
I used to be in charge of the back and learned how to do everything except make the schedule and order truck. I was denied advancement when I inquired about being an assistant, and they gave the position to another employee who worked around 20 hours per week instead. If you weren't close friends with the GM then you wouldn't really be up for a promotion. The stressful part was when we had to close the back and the high school kids would leave at closing so our team would have to double-up in cleaning and closing the back because half the team was high school kids that had to leave by law. The enjoyable part was the food. People who I trained to work in the back and didn't apply to work in the back would slack off and hate working in the back so we never really had the same team every week because they didn't like getting dirty or sweat much. Management had told me that if there was ever any problem or I needed to talk to them to do so, but then I got reprimanded and almost written up because "my attitude was not up to standards" to every day to work there. Putting in extra hours didn't help and even coming in on off days and Sundays to help with extra work stuff that no one wanted to do was useless since they didn't want to promote me or give a raise past $9/hour at the time, which an employee got $9/hour immediately as she came in and took my spot in charge of the back because she was the GM's friend.
Free food.
Kontra érvek
Bad culture with management.
Excelente
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2018, október 1.
Entrenamiento del personal, calidad de servicio a clientes internos y externos, liderazgo,
Oportunidad de crecimiento
Great team
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Valley City, UT2018, szeptember 30.
The team members are great to work with, that managers are great as well. Great place to start off and get customer service experience like none other.
Flexibility
Salary
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Buford, GA2018, szeptember 30.
Highly recommend working here as a young person. Great co-workers and the managers are understanding of school and family events. Also, employees get a discount on food.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Fast Paced and Friendly
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2018, szeptember 29.
The co-workers that I had were amazing and super friendly, the only negative part of the job was how fast paced and stressful it was for the pay. The company is great and treats its customers well as well as its employees for the most part.
People
Stressful environment
Great People and Great Smiles
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edinburg, TX2018, szeptember 28.
Clock In, You are assigned a position, you work that position until you clock out, or they might need you in a different position, or you receive training in another position.
Free Lunch
Short Breaks, Watch Work Videos
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
stressful job that only looks out for certain people
team member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mt. Pleasant, SC2018, szeptember 28.
my experience at chick fil a maybe different than some people but as of the moment it is a horrible place to work, there is no team work and everyone only looks out for themselves. The folks that didnt and were good workers all left for the same reasons im writing about, or just went to college, sometimes you have to go on breaks super early and management is a complete joke, if you want to move up in rank you are going to have to do some butt kissing.
discount on breakfast food
Kontra érvek
going on breaks sometimes an hour into your shft
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
A little boring
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jersey Village, TX2018, szeptember 27.
After you get accustomed to working at Chick, you start noticing that its always the same customers and the same activities everyday. While at first it is fun meeting new customers and coworkers, it gets old. However, the Chick-fil-a team is composed of a bunch of friendly faces and people who will help you learn.
Free lunch
Short Breaks
Great
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bowie, MD2018, szeptember 27.
This is a great job. If you stay with them for a year they help pay for your school. they have team member events and stuff with other stores too. The management is cool too.
Pro érvek
Great management, teamwork, fun events
Kontra érvek
Advancement is hard, could pay more
Not fun
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Worcester, MA2018, szeptember 27.
A lot of arguing and annoying people. There was a lot of new employees hired and they would give attitudes lile crazy. I was recommended to be a manger and they wont choose me but will chose someone woth bad attiude.
Free meal
Short break, attitude
Chic-fil-a
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenwood Village, CO2018, szeptember 27.
As a fast food company their pride in customer service is extremely rare in such a fast paced business. The culture and camaradie make it seem as it you're home. I completely reccomend Chic-Fil-A it is a great business and workplace especially to start your career
Benefits, Food, Management
Closed on Sunday
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Unfair treatment
Chick-Fil-A Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2018, szeptember 26.
Management is very rude, they only care about money and not the employees. I learned that favoritism happens majorly in a workplace. The hardest part of the job was being put as someone who couldn't do their job and being pushed to the side just because I was the new one. The most enjoyable part of my job was getting to leave.
Good starting place
TEAM MEMBER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Suffolk, VA2018, szeptember 26.
I worked for 4 years and it was a good place to start out at. The management was the "good o'l boys club" it was hard to get into leadership and that is why I left.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van