Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Member

2 181 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 14 411 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Enjoy the culture
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tallahassee, FL2019, szeptember 4.
Overall a good place to work. It was a fun environment even though it was fast-paced. Chickfila is a great place to work with Sunday’s off. They really like young students. You need a positive attitude and willingness to learn the company culture.
Stressful workplace
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Park, GA2019, szeptember 2.
This job was extremely stressful. The managers did not try to work with me or be flexible. The work expected of me and other employees was excessive and not worth the pay.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
hated it there
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Virginia Beach, VA2019, szeptember 2.
Everybody knows that if you deprive a person of their food they get angry. Add on top of that, workplace drama, bad management, and irresponsible employees, yeah you're in for a rude awakening.
5.25 for meal
ill treated
very fast pace
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Durham, NC2019, szeptember 1.
The environment is very fast paced. There were nice customers and a nice work environment. It's a good first job, to teach you about the work culture and customer service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ardmore, OK2019, szeptember 1.
Great environment and friendly people, fast paced but not difficult, working in different areas so you dont do the same thing all day. Everyone is very nice
Na
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  United States2019, augusztus 31.
Working at chick fil a I have learned that it is always a pleasure to serve your customers with loyalty and respect. It is also very important to keep a smile on your face
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to starting work
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Summerville, SC2019, augusztus 31.
Awesome place to young and 1st job to work. I recommend to all my friends. It's a fast place that why the younger the best for it. Please apply for it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Excellent place to work
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Winterville, NC2019, augusztus 30.
The work environment is excellent. The management cares for its employees and does its best to accommodate them. The pay starts above minimum wage and after a performance review, I received a raise for my hard work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good if you need some job security
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gilbert, AZ2019, augusztus 29.
At first it is a great place to work at but after a while you will get sick of it and want a new job. They often stick you at one position and if you are good at it you are kind of stuck there for most of your shifts.
It's good pay
Kontra érvek
Sometimes bad management and constantly going through a lot of different people
Excellent and hard.
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Allis, WI2019, augusztus 28.
The pursuit of excellence is something Chick-Fil-A craves. An extremely fast paced work environment with very rewarding moments. Operators are some of the best people the world has to offer. They care not about you as a worker, they care about you as a human being. Stress comes with all jobs but Chick-Fil-A is the most rewarding stress one can go through.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Team Member
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Goldsboro, NC2019, augusztus 28.
I would definitely recommend this job to others I fully believe all that chick fil a has to offer and the organization it stands for. It’s pretty stressful and chaotic sometimes so you have to do well under pressure.
Benefits | Flexible Schedule
No discounts | 20 min break
Great Company
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, TX2019, augusztus 28.
Chick-fil-A has been a great opportunity for me to grow and learn more about the food industry. I've met some amazing team members at Chick-fil-A! My supervisor and I had a big difference in our leadership philosophy.
Pro érvek
Employees receive a discounted meal and catering
Kontra érvek
Sometimes have unrealistic expectations of employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, fun, fast paced working environment!
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ranson, WV2019, augusztus 28.
Going into work was super fun, Chick-fil-a employees are like family, with great team bonding and work ethic. At Chick-Fil-A I always knew there would be someone to help me with a task if needed. Everyday was a blast, whether that be working with customers on the cashier, drive thru, and even dining room. Hands on fasted paced working is for me, personally. Some like slower paced jobs which are cool too, but I like how there was always something to do. Help a customer, clean, stock, or do the daily chores, which was my favorite. Depending on your job for that day would depending on what you would encounter. I would recommend anyone and everyone to work at a Chick-Fil-A because it has been the best experience Job wise in my life! I would not trade it for the world, it has taught me so much and opened my mind for not only the fast service industry but so much more.
Job experience
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mont Belvieu, TX2019, augusztus 28.
When i first got hired on, I really enjoyed it. Everyone was nice and you got treated good. After a bit, everything when downhill and they cut my pay.
I’m getting paid over $10
They dropped my pay
Great Job
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Jordan, UT2019, augusztus 27.
Employees are expected to be very well-mannered and have good customers service. Employees work as a team. Job schedule can be flexible if needed. The managers are very respectful and helpful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun workplace.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dover, DE2019, augusztus 26.
I would walk into work and then I would grab a drink and clock in. I would say hey to everyone that was on shift with me. I would put on a hairnet, wash my hands and then put my gloves and apron on. I would then go to my station and then I would work until it was time for me to go home.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 3Jelentés
Good working environment
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Troy, MI2019, augusztus 26.
Overall, Chick-fil-A is a good working environment to grow life skills. It can be very stressful since it is always busy, but you learn to cope with the stress and become better.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company is fantastic, but some stores are managed differently
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenville, SC2019, augusztus 26.
Overall, the company is just as incredible as everyone says it is. However,
I spent 3 months at Chick-fil-A and I've never been so stressed in my life. Having seen the back, I can confirm that the food is clean, professionally handled, and made with the highest care. The staff really do care about the customer, which was one of the things I loved about the job. However, just like with any fast food chain, each restaurant can be run differently depending on the management.
The management at the store I worked at was really not good. They pitted the front counter against the drive thru, they implemented a mentality of "every man for himself" during rushes (which, mind you, was pretty much all the time), and training was literally done in a single day. Lucky for me, I had experience with a register before then, but I have no idea how 15 year old kids can do that as a first job.
I would just say do a lot of research about which one you're looking to work at, because some can be much more busy and poorly managed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun environment to be apart of
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, augusztus 26.
It gets pretty busy especially lunch, usually pretty well staffed so they’re always prepared for it. Time goes by pretty fast since you’re usually always busy, so work goes by pretty quick.
Pro érvek
Half off regular price for lunch
Kontra érvek
No break room to eat lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
A fun place to work due to the people, but management needs work
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gurnee, IL2019, augusztus 26.
The best part of working at chick-fil-a was the atmosphere due to the team members. The training process and the team atmosphere provided most of us with really great relationships. It made working much more fun and easy. Management and leadership was a bit of an issue though. Not many benefits at all and a lot of favoritism.
Pro érvek
Free lunches, fun people, flexible hours
No Benefits, favoritism, scheduling
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van