Chick-fil-A-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Team Member

1 961 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 12 980 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and Good place for first job
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2019, május 14.
This was my first job and I. Loved it but now that I am growing up I see I deserve more and not getting it. I don’t regret working here but I would for sure look into it before working here.
Discounts
Pay, leadership
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful work environment with a lot going on
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kent Island, MD2019, május 14.
It was a job with good benefits but it was a high stress workplace. They did a good job of giving time off and the other employees were very nice. Overall the job was okay.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and detail oriented.
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, VA2019, május 14.
Fun environment with great fellow employees designed to make customers needs first above all else. Great team but managers can be a little harsh and not understanding of peoples positions.
fun
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, TN2019, május 13.
Loved my time here
Fast paced
LEarned to work as a team
management was okay
loved the people
plenty of chances to advance
met the love of my life lol theres that
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very very fast paced, i love it!
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lexington, KY2019, május 13.
I loved that it was fast and all the people are so fun to work with. It’s a very enjoyable place to be, very happy and uplifting! Also all of the managers are considerate and very well mannered.
Free lunch!!!
fun work place
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wallingford, CT2019, május 13.
chick fil a is a great place to work at for a first job it’s is very welcoming. Has a lot of great work staff and has a great welcoming staff as well.
Very good growing company
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Florissant, MO2019, május 13.
I love the environment everyone is so nice and loving and I’ve made so many friends. Flexible scheduling and the pay is great for the hours you work there.
Pro érvek
Free meal during breaks, great pay
Kontra érvek
No hair dye, lengthy nails, most piercings not allowed
Good first job
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Stafford, VA2019, május 13.
Chick-fil-a is a great first job. Even though it can get extremely high paced at times, the work culture there is fantastic. Everybody feels like family and I know at the end of the day my coworkers have my back. Management is very professional and friendly. Through out my time there I've learned how to remain calm under pressure, how to communicate in a respectful and professional manner, and how to adapt in a fluid and high paced work environment. The hardest part of the job is the amount of physical, mental, and emotional energy it requires everyday. The best part about the job is the culture, I know I've made some great friends and learned valuable lessons from them.
Pro érvek
Free break food, fun work culture, good management
Short breaks, late nights
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great company if you find a good location
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Elkton, MD2019, május 12.
Chick Fil A is a great company to work for. There is so much opportunity to advance in the company and the atmosphere is great. However, if you end up in a bad location, it is not the same experience.
Productive place to work
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wheaton, IL2019, május 12.
I learned a lot during my time here and I enjoyed most of it. Sometimes the management was a bit rude when trying to make a point or when they were trying to correct an error, but overall it was a good experience.
Always exiting
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Prattville, AL2019, május 11.
Chick Fil A is a great place to work I love working there. They allow me to choose my schedule, they also allow me to ask off when I need to. They have trained me in all areas and allowed me to master each new position I learn!
Pro érvek
Great work environment I.e. employees and customers
Great environment, always busy
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sewell, NJ2019, május 11.
While working here I got the chance to connect with guests and their families. Here we are always going the extra mile to serve others. This job is an awesome learning experience.
Pro érvek
Fun, fast paced, discounted meals
Quick paced
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tyler, TX2019, május 10.
You have to be able to do multiple things at once with multiple customers waiting on their order. It can be stressful at times but it also is very good for the future so that when stressful situations come up you’re already use to things like that, so I feel it is a good place to work because it gets you ready for your future.
Discounts
Kontra érvek
Not a lot of room in the back for everyone
It sucks
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chesapeake, VA2019, május 9.
This chick fil a is so unprofessional, I urge all who apply (FIND SOMEWHERE else to work. it's a very toxic atmosphere. Management doesn't know how to treat people. only managers get discounts. Rude and petty if you decide to leave. Giving you the real deal
Rude, long hours, stay until 11 sometimes, all talk but no action
Munkahelyi kultúra
Co workers are like family but Managers can be very rude
Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Plantation, FL2019, május 8.
There’s no doubt that chick fil a is the best fast food restaurant nowadays.Not every chick fil a is like the one that i worked at.The chick fil a i worked at was the worse because everyone got paid lower than any other chick fil a around the world and second,the managers were very rude not only to employees but customers.
Discounts, Friendly environment at times
Manager, Salary
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
2,0
Fast Paced & Interesting
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glen Mills, PA2019, május 7.
Got trained very well in my opinion. Got to now multiple people which was a warm welcome. Half the management team were nice and on their feet. The other half were not helpful or at times not doing anything. One of the up front managers was a reason I left, as I felt uncomfortable, along with scheduling conflicts. Fellow co-workers were the best part as they are around my age and connectable.
Discount, Breaks
Rushed work
Wonderful Culture and Fast-Paced Environment
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edmond, OK2019, május 6.
Chick-fil-a has a very religious and uplifting culture - both the employees as well as the customers are almost always smiling. On a typical day I would clock in to work, find my role (Dining Attendant, Cashier, or Drive-Thru), and start helping customers. About halfway through my shift I would get a 20 minute paid break in which time I would eat my employee meal and chat with the other employees on break. At the end of my shift I would complete a few chores to help prepare for the next employee to clock in. The hardest part about working at Chick-fil-a is balancing a friendly, courteous attitude while still helping each guest as quickly and efficiently as possible. The part I enjoyed most about working at Chick-fil-a is being able to talk and empathize with customers, as well as forge long-lasting relationships with many of the customers and other employees.
Uplifting Culture, Paid Breaks, Free meals
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job for high schoolers
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gandy Boulevard Park, FL2019, május 2.
Good job if you were 18, a day over and they work you like crazy. I mean like 9 hours without a break and no food. The management wasn't all that good and there were always numerous unhappy customers wanting to speak to them. It is very fast paced which I didn't mind, as well as nice workers. It was just the management and long hours without a break that was the hardest part.
Up to, I believe, 7 or 8$ worth of food at the end of your shift
Very long hours, No breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
it F*ckin sucked
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irvine, CA2019, április 30.
how do I start this?...let's see the management sucked the whole 6 months I was there. there wasn't really an organization with who was actually 'boss'.
half off on meals
management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 5Jelentés
Productive and quick paced
Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Owings Mills, MD2019, április 28.
It is a great way to start and learn works skills for a beginner in the work field. For teenagers but it is not enough for a living. I would recommend this for teenagers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van